the idol and the student | ji...

By kikolumious

in which jeonghan is an idol in seventeen and joshua is a student. highest rankings ! #7 - jihan (04092023) c... More

one .
two .
three .
four .
filler chap 1 !
filler chap 2 !
five .
six .
seven .
eight .
nine .
ten .
eleven .
filler chap. 3!
thirteen .
fourteen .
authors note

twelve .

154 2 3
By kikolumious

at seungcheol and jihoon's apartment, no one's pov

"sorry it took a while, baby was giving me and shua a few problems. problems meaning cravings," jeonghan chuckled, as joshua came from behind jeonghan.

"no worries, most of the other foods haven't came yet," jihoon smiled, going to help joshua with the food.

"thanks, hoon," joshua smiled, holding another container of food, walking into the house.

"it's seventeen's mom!" soonyoung cheered, before getting a flick on the forehead from joshua. "hyung~ i'm just teasing you!"

"whatever you say, soons," joshua shrugged, opening the tupperware containers and laying them out on the table.

the boys started playing the drinking games, jeonghan taking the shots for joshua, and seungcheol taking the shots for jihoon. though, jeonghan knew that if joshua could, joshua would be taking his own shots. he knew about his pregnant fiance's love for alcohol, and how his bunny would be dying to take a shot.

"how about we play the s.coups game?" seokmin asked, helping joshua get some of the meat, since jeonghan was sitting closer to the other foods.

"thank you minnie," joshua smiled when seokmin placed some of the meat into his plate.

"let's do it!" mingyu nodded.

they played about two rounds of the s.coups game, mostly myungho took the shots because he messed up. by this game, soonyoung was drunk, so they couldn't do much but just watch him take shot after shot. though joshua and jihoon both sipped their colas and played along.

"shuji, try this," jeonghan said, taking a little bit of the chicken that wonwoo ordered and feeding joshua.

"it's good!" joshua nodded, continuing to eat his own food.

"hongsam?" jeonghan suggested.

all the twelve other boys nodded in agreement, and then they started to play. they figured that jeonghan couldn't take both his and joshua's shots alone - since joshua didn't want jeonghan to be too drunk because he'd have to deal with jeonghan's hangover the next morning - so everyone split joshua's remaining shots.

after they finished the food and finished most to all the alcohol, they decided to turn on the karaoke machine at jihoon and seungcheol's apartment since they just had one at the tv. they played a number of songs they all loved, including jeonghan and joshua's proposal song.

"how's baby sebong?" jihoon asked.

"as per usual. my next appointment is next week, at... 1 pm. i haven't asked if jeonghan is free, but i doubt he even is. i think he'll go out and meet hyungwon," joshua shrugged.

"next week when?" jihoon asked again.

"uh... thursday," joshua replied.

"if he's not free, text me, i'll go with you. i'm free," jihoon smiled. "ah shit."

"what's wrong?" joshua asked.

"soonyoung passed out on my floor..." jihoon sighed.

"shall i wake him up to get to his apartment?" joshua offered.

"no, they might all pass out, it'll be fine," jihoon shook his head.

most of them continued singing, before they started leaving one by one. joshua would come back the other day and get his containers, jihoon figured. he had 3 really drunk passed out people on the floor now, joshua's containers were the least of his concerns. joshua did have to take care of jeonghan anyway.

to kill time before the wedding, they continued playing drinking games and everything they'd do, as well as to pass the time of waiting for joshua to go into labour. but they just had to finalise plans for joshua and jeonghan's wedding, that was literally happening in a week. thankfully, they had the whole group to help them. they'd have some of their wedding photoshoot photos on display there, as well as other photos of their concerts and everything.

"i've done everything we can to help with the planning. everything's done. just to confirm, we booked the hotel for jeonghan and his groomsmen, while i'm assuming joshua and his bridesmaids will be staying at their apartment?" their wedding planner confirmed, receiving a nod from both of them. if all else fails, myungho could plan it anyway. "alright, that's all. will you... settle the fees now?"

"yeah. i will," jeonghan nodded, following the planner out of the small meeting room to pay for whatever the two men needed to pay for, before they thanked the planner. she'd be invited to their wedding anyway, so it wasn't the last time they'd see her.

"what was the damage, babe?" joshua asked when they got to the car.

"46 million, roughly," jeonghan shrugged. "let's go home, i have to pack for that hotel thing."

"we booked everything already, right? the honeymoon suite and the flights?" joshua confirmed. 

"yes, baby. we did. in paris, just like you wanted," jeonghan nodded.

back at their apartment

"i got everything packed already, shuji, don't miss me too much before the wedding," jeonghan chuckled. 

"hannie, did you remember your vows? wrote them already?" joshua asked. 

"yes shua, i did," jeonghan nodded. 

joshua felt arms wrap around his waist, and a loud sigh inside his ear. he hated how nervous he was. but jeonghan reassured him. he hoped that there would actually be nothing wrong with his child when he gave birth. and that there would be nothing wrong with his wedding. he just had to hope and pray. he couldn't do it alone, he couldn't stay alone in the apartment. thankfully, his bridal party would be there with him. but he needed his closest ones to stay with him. he needed jihoon and myungho, if he had to stay apart from jeonghan, those were his second resorts. 

"i leave... in about 4 days, so... wanna go for a date?" jeonghan asked. 

"sure. why not," joshua smiled, before leaving the house again with jeonghan. 

they went on a simple date at a cafe near their apartment, and ignored all the stares, screams and photos that people were taking. they wanted peace, but as popular idols, they'd just learnt at that rate to just deal with it. and they were fine with doing so. 

"order whatever you want," jeonghan smiled. 

joshua ordered a lemonade and strawberry shortcake, while jeonghan got a coffee and cheesecake. both of them were discussing on names, regardless of gender. but jeonghan wanted joshua to be the one to name their child. he knew that it wasn't easy for joshua. jeonghan understood that and wanted joshua to name their child, purely his decision. but if joshua wanted him to choose a name out of some options, and joshua insisted on it, then he'd choose. both of them just hoped that however hard joshua worked to take care of their child, they'd have a smooth delivery. jeonghan didn't want to risk his child, neither did he want to risk his future husband. but a million what ifs just had to surround jeonghan's mind. what if something did happen, and he'd be tasked to choose between who to save. his future husband or his child?

"honey... i don't want you to worry about it. but if something did happen during your delivery and the weight to choose who to live was on me... who should i choose?" jeonghan suddenly spoke up. 

"it's... a tough one. choose our child, hannie. choose the child. don't choose me. you're going to be a perfect dad, with or without me," joshua replied. 

"i don't want to lose you..." jeonghan replied. 

joshua fell silent afterwards, but they changed the subject from the hard and challenging one to something else. both of them just hoped they didn't actually need to make that decision. especially jeonghan. deep down, he knew he'd probably never listen to joshua and choose joshua instead. 

1 night before the wedding

"say bye to joshua, hyung. you can't see each other until tomorrow at the altar. we don't want a first look," seungkwan told jeonghan, as jeonghan went up to joshua and pecked him on the lips. 

"i'll see you tomorrow," jeonghan whispered, as joshua pulled him in for a hug. "i love you, baby."

"love you too, hannie," joshua whispered back, as they separated and jeonghan went to the hotel with his groomsmen. 

"i bought cake, we can all share," myungho said, as joshua's eyes lit up. 

the rest of the day (and night) at joshua's apartment were filled with the sounds of movies, talking and shouting. but they were just having fun, and even read joshua's vows. he couldn't wait to be married to jeonghan. at night, they were all cuddled either on joshua's bed or on the floor. it was a really cute sight. 

4 am

"hey, wake up, bride! it's your wedding day!" myungho woke joshua up, which the oldest there did. "go shower. the makeup artists will be here in a few."

joshua did as told, then saw as his friends got ready at the vanity near his bed. the makeup and hair artists reached not long after his shower, and started doing what they'd usually do for stages to joshua, helping the other boys if they needed it. 

"alright, you're all set. have a good wedding, shua," their makeup artist smiled. 

"god- you did so good. thanks, noona," joshua smiled, before getting pushed into the bathroom again by myungho. 

"go get changed! we gotta leave," myungho said. 

they got to the wedding venue and got into the small room they had for the bridal party, then joshua started to get nervous, rereading his vows. he didn't want to fuck it up. who would want to fuck up their own wedding? joshua wasn't one of them. 

"the wedding starts in about an hour, you can do this, hyung!" myungho said. "don't be nervous."

one hour later <33

jeonghan stood at the right side of the altar, waiting for joshua to walk down the aisle. he was nervous to say the least, but he knew joshua and joshua knew him. but it was still his wedding. once the soft sounds of piano started playing, the doors opened and joshua was standing there with his father. his bridal party was standing on the left side of the altar, the same row as jeonghan's groomsmen. joshua started walking down with his father, the two flower girls and ring boy walking in front of him. after joshua joined jeonghan on the altar, the children and joshua's dad going back to their seats, jeonghan turned with joshua to face the officiant, jeonghan's younger sister. 

"we are gathered here today to celebrate the wedding of yoon jeonghan and hong jisoo. before we continue, if there is any objections, please speak up now," jeonghan's sister, but the room stayed silent. "you may now say your vows." (i don't know how the fuck this works.)

"my joshuji, my lover, my bunny, my world. i know this is so rushed, and we only started dating for a few months before well... you know what happened. but you never wanted to give up, you kept pushing for our baby. shuji-ah, thank you for staying with me. yes, like a normal couple, we fought. like a normal couple, we had our ups and downs. we're celebrities, yes, but i'm so happy that we haven't broken off our relationship. my love, thank you for always being by my side. you're always enthusiastic whenever i'm out alone for a shoot or with one of the other boys," jeonghan says, gesturing to the other boys as myungho walked up and passed joshua a tissue, since there were some tears rolling down his cheeks. "i'm really thankful that you didn't want to abort our baby. i love you so much, shuji. i know sometimes i'm not the best at voicing it out before you, but i really love you so much." jeonghan smiled, slowly wiping away some of joshua's stray tears with his thumb after walking a little forward, before the mic was passed to joshua.

"hannie, thank you so much for staying with me, and for never leaving me, not giving up on me before the news. i'm so thankful that even though i worried so much about today and practically almost everything we've been through that you've always reassured me and said that it was fine if i overreact on it. i feel so blessed to have you. you could've chose someone else over me but i was that someone that you chose. i don't know why god gave me such an amazing person like you, an amazing angel that was a godsend," joshua started, a few tears rolling down his face while he talked, tapping his eyes with the tissue so that he'd stop ruining the makeup. "jeonghan-ah, i don't want to act like i never deserved you, but i know i didn't. i don't know how i met you, but sincerely, i really love you. our big fight that separated us only drew us closer, since 'distance made the heart grow fonder'. cheesy, but i know you'd say it. han, hannie, babe, thank you for always being with me, being my boyfriend, fiance and soon-to-be husband. i can never thank you enough for being there for me." 

"now that you both have said your vows, are you ready to make this official? jeonghan, do you take hong jisoo to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" jeonghan's sister asked. (copied off a website <3 - the start sentence isn't)

"i do," jeonghan nodded, placing the ring onto joshua's ring finger, just above their engagement band. 

"jisoo, do you take yoon jeonghan to be your lawfully wedded husband, to have and to hold from this day forward; for better and for worse, for richer and for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do you part?" jeonghan's sister asked again. 

"i do," joshua nodded, placing the ring onto jeonghan's ring finger. 

"by the power vested in me, i now pronounce you husband and husband. you may now kiss the groom," jeonghan's sister smiled, as jeonghan cupped joshua's cheeks, joshua wrapping his arms around jeonghan's neck before they locked their lips together, the cheers resounding from everyone in the room. they broke the kiss and hugged, joshua still crying from happiness and disbelief. 

yes, there were paparazzi at their wedding. but they still did it like normal human beings. the group came together to take a selfie, and then joshua hugged jeonghan again. their first kiss as a married couple was mixed with joshua's salty tears, and joshua felt like he was going back to dating jeonghan all over again. jeonghan wiped the last remains of tears on joshua's face, before joshua's mom and dad engulfed the newlyweds in a hug. a tight hug. 

"congrats, shua," joshua's dad smiled. "jeonghan-ah, don't break his heart. or it won't end well."

"i promise you, uncle, that i won't," jeonghan bowed. 

"just call me dad. you're my son-in-law now," joshua's dad chuckled before turning to joshua. "shua, we gotta do our father-son dance soon." 

"of course we do," joshua chuckled along with his father, before they walked to the reception.

they'd be dancing to a SIA song, one of joshua's ultimate favourites. even though jeonghan couldn't understand the lyrics, he knew definitely that it held some deep meaning to joshua and his dad. until SIA herself showed up, joshua was lost in the dance with his dad. joshua's dad tapped joshua's shoulder to get him to see who was on stage, and that's when joshua lost it out of happiness. 

"dad? you got her to perform here? oh my god- dad thank you so so so much," joshua said in english, as SIA motioned to him for him to join him on stage. 

"congratulations, joshua. i'm sorry i didn't attend the ceremony, it's hard to get on time when you don't understand korean at all," SIA chuckled. "i do have one more surprise for you and your husband's first dance, so go take the stage."

"may i, shuji?" jeonghan extended his hand, as joshua nodded and walked down the stage. 

*imagine taylor is there singing*

There I was again tonight

Forcing laughter, faking smilesSame old tired, lonely placeWalls of insincerity, shifting eyes and vacancyVanished when I saw your faceAll I can say is, it was enchanting to meet you

Your eyes whispered, "Have we met?"
'Cross the room your silhouette
Starts to make its way to me
The playful conversation starts
Counter all your quick remarks
Like passing notes in secrecy

And it was enchanting to meet you

All I can say is, I was enchanted to meet youThis night is sparkling, don't you let it goI'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you

The lingering question kept me up

2 AM, who do you love?I wonder 'til I'm wide awakeAnd now I'm pacing back and forthWishing you were at my doorI'd open up and you would say, "Hey"

It was enchanting to meet you

All I know is, I was enchanted to meet you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knewThat this night is flawless, don't you let it goI'm wonderstruck, dancing around all aloneI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you

This is me praying that

This was the very first pageNot where the story line endsMy thoughts will echo your name, until I see you againThese are the words I held back, as I was leaving too soonI was enchanted to meet youPlease don't be in love with someone elsePlease don't have somebody waiting on youPlease don't be in love with someone elsePlease don't have somebody waiting on you

This night is sparkling, don't you let it go

I'm wonderstruck, blushing all the way homeI'll spend forever wondering if you knewThis night is flawless, don't you let it goI'm wonderstruck, dancing around all aloneI'll spend forever wondering if you knewI was enchanted to meet you

Please don't be in love with someone else

Please don't have somebody waiting on you

"how many surprises will there be in one night?" joshua laughed, seeing one of his favourite singers alongside sia. 

"many, joshua. many." taylor smiled, as they continued having a concert. 

some seventeen songs played - that the boys sang and danced to, as well as other songs that jeonghan and joshua diligently added to a playlist for their wedding. all they can say that the night was perfect, even lesserafim sang, since most of their company dongsaengs were there. they played whatever they liked to play, even lesserafim sang one of joshua's favourite songs that he grew towards, Perfect Night, because indeed it was a perfect night. 

"my love, my home, thank you for making this wedding the best wedding i've attended," jeonghan smiled, after they finished talking to their friends. "your doctor said soft sex is fine, right?" 

joshua blushed hard after jeonghan's whisper in his ear and nodded. "he said it was fine." 

"let's do it on our honeymoon, since it's just you and me," jeonghan whispered again, recieving a small elbow to the ribs from joshua. 

"shut up," joshua whispered back. 

a/n: i hope you guys enjoyed the wedding chapter !!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.4K 538 108
A story about a solo female artist and seventeen.. how their friendship will take turn and make asahi the official member of seventeen
270K 6.7K 48
Hope you guys enjoy this The copy from first account @seventeen-sm17e ⭐Like ⭐Comment ⭐Share ⭐Follow my both account @seventeen-sm17e and @svtsm17e Ra...
5.5K 52 14
Just seventeen imagines for you carats💎 Enjoy ('▽'ʃ♡ƪ)
67.6K 3.4K 33
wonwoo can't let anyone know he has a weakness, and that it is a boy named kim mingyu. ©ASTRALJUN started | 010118 ended | 100718 completed ✓