The Roses That Grew From The...

By Therightauthor

Sequel! Continue on Cali and Key's journey. Read the first book before you read this story!! THIS IS THE SEQU... More

Ch. 1
Ch. 2
Ch. 3
Ch. 4
Ch. 5
Ch. 6
Ch. 7
Ch. 8
Ch. 9
Ch. 10
Ch. 11
Ch. 12
Ch. 13
Ch. 14
Ch. 15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch. 19
Ch. 20
Ch. 21
Ch. 22
Ch. 23
Ch. 24
Ch. 25
Ch. 26
Ch. 27
Ch. 28
Ch. 29
Ch. 30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Groupchat??
Ch. 33
Ch. 34
Why😭
Ch. 35
Ch. 36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 42
Ch. 43
Ch. 44
Tea Alertβ˜•οΈπŸš¨
Y'allπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47
Ch. 48
Ch. 49
Ch. 50
Ch. 51
Ch. 52
Ch. 53
Ch. 54
Y'all GET TF UP! RN🚨🚨!
Ch. 55
Ch. 56
Ch. 57
Ch. 58
Ch. 59
Ch. 60
Ch. 61
Ch. 62
Ch. 63
Ch. 64
Ch. 65
Ch. 66
Ch. 67
Ch. 68
Ch. 69
Ch. 70
Ch. 71
Ch. 72
Ch. 73
Ch. 74
Ch. 75
Ch.76
Ch. 77
Ch. 78
Ch. 79
Ch. 80
Ch. 81
Ch. 82
Ch. 83
Ch. 84
Ch. 85
Bonus ch. Pt 1
Bonus Ch. Pt 2
Bonus Ch. Pt 4
🚨New Book Alert🚨

Bonus Ch. Pt 3

975 80 21
By Therightauthor

AK's POV

" Fuck you want Tremani?" I said as his face popped up on my phone screen.

" Damn nigga, well hello to you too m'fer."

" Nigga what the fuck you want?"

" I can't just call to check up on my cousin?" Tremani asked as he looked down at his phone which instantly let me know his ass was playing the game.

" No."

" Well fuck you too nigga. But anyways, I need you come to the twins kickback with me."

" What twins?"

" Chanel and Dior."

" Fuck no." I quickly said as I shook my head.

Tremani smacked his lips, " Mchht, bruh why not?"

" Cause you want a nigga to play wingman, and shit while you do whatever it is you do with Chanel ass. And you expect me to fuck with Dior. I'm too straight on dat shit." I said truthfully.

" Chanel been telling me all of the nasty shit she wanna do to me, and I want it to get done! But I just don't understand why you won't gone, and give Dior some play. She been throwing the pussy at you. All you gotta do is hold out yo hands, and it's literally gone fall in em."

" She not my type bruh."

Tremani paused the game, and looked down at the phone, " Fuck a type. I'm not telling you to cuff ha. I'm just saying if youn wanna fuck ha, at least get some head or some. Twin, have you heard what they nicknames is? They called them the freak nasty twins, and nigga I want us to find out why."

" My point exactly, if you done heard it then that means a whole bunch of other niggas done already been in it. That's how niggas catch shit. So, like I said I'm straight on dat."

" Ight bruh, well I still want you to ride with me to the kickback cause you my nigga. And ion like going nowhere without my twin."

" Nigga, ian yo fucking twin." I frowned.

" So is that yo way of saying you'll come?"

I stared at him with a straight face before I hung up the FaceTime call. I instantly got a text notification.

                                  • Message •

Dumbass Tremani😑😒: Preciate it fam! I'll be omw in a hour & a half  TWIN😌😂

I shook my head before I laughed. I stood up, and slid my feet into my Yeezy slides. I walked downstairs to look for my parents, but ran into my little sister instead. Who was in a swimming suit with a rolled up beach towel in her arms.

" Where ma and pops at?" I asked her.

" Outside in the backyard. I'm finna get in the pool, daddy finna grill, and momma just laid out in the lounge chair." She said as she ran towards the slide in glass door that led us to the outside area.

She was struggling to open the heavy door, so I helped her out. As soon as I got the door open she ran full speed outside towards the pool.

" Slow down girl before you bust yo head wide open! It's a Saturday, so dat means the hospital gone be packed. And ian going to a hospital just to be sitting around all day just fa you to get stitches." My momma fussed.

" You gone take my baby to the damn hospital, and we all gone sit there too. Da fuck!" My pops said.

" Chile please! I'ma call Erica, and ask ha to give me a tutorial on how to do stitches via FaceTime, so quick ya head gone spin." My momma said with her accent becoming more prominent.

" But no seriously mama, stop running ok?" My pops said to Semi causing her to nod her head as she began to walk towards the pool.

" Ma, pops? Y'all cool with me going to this kickback with Tremani?"

Both of my parents stop what they were doing to quickly looked at me, before they both spoke at the same time.

" Yes." My pops said.

" No." My momma said.

I smacked my lips, " Mchht ma, why not?"

" Cause you and Tremani don't know how to go nowhere without getting into some type of trouble. Dat's why."

" It's not like we be going out looking fa trouble. Trouble just be finding us."

" My point exactly, so no." She said.

I looked at my dad, " Mane pops, talk to ha. You know how it is to be a young turnt nigga who having motion, and niggas just be hating fa no reason."

" Yeah, I do know how it feels." He smiled proudly as he began to reminisce about shit he was doing when he was my age.

" Exactly, so you gotta convince ha to let me go."

" Cali, let the boy go to the damn party! Erica ain't never stopped you from going to no damn parties! So why he can't go?" My pops questioned her causing her to look at over at us.

" Cause I wasn't getting into any fights at those parties either."

" So you just gone lie like that?" My dad asked looking at her with a knowingly facial expression.

" What are you talking bout Markeyvius?!"

" When you and Trey moved to Memphis the first party y'all went to, y'all jumped a nigga and then you fought the girl that was twerking on Trey that same night! So if anything he get the shit from you!" My pops argued causing her to sit there as she tried to remember what he was talking about.

Once she finally remembered she sided eyed him before she rolled her eyes knowing he was right. She smacked her lips as she turned back towards the pool with nothing more to say.

" Exactly! Like I said you can go son." He said as he laughed looking over at me.

" Preciate dat pops." I said as I dapped him up.

" Let me see ya fit before you leave out the house." My pops yelled out as I began to head inside.

" I gotchu." I said as I walked into the house.

I jogged upstairs to my room, and began to start picking out what I was going to wear since I had got into the shower this morning.

I decided to go for a comfortable causal look. So I opted for a Vintage logo painted tee Gallery dept shirt with the matching Gallery dept painted flared sweat pants and hat to match. I debated if I should take off  my gold cross necklace that I had since I was a baby, but I just decided to take it off knowing that it'll be covered by my other chains.

I grabbed my jewelry box, and looked over all my jewelry. I decided to go with gold instead of silver tonight. I grabbed my pure gold infinity links that was embellished with white vvs diamonds between every link, and my matching barbed wired chain that held my cutthroat pendant, and I put on my rose gold Patek Philippe Nautilus 5980/1R-001 watch. I put on my orange Marni slides before heading back downstairs, so he could see my fit before I go.

" Pops, you fucking with it?" I asked causing him to look over at me as he looked at my fit from head to toe.

" Boy go take off them damn slides, and put on some Jordan's before I get mad." My pop said as he looked at my Marin slides that obviously matched my outfit.

" Mane pops, why I can't wear my slides?"

" You keep dem damn slides on, and I bet ya ass won't be going nowhere." He said serious as hell.

I turned back around, and mumbled, " Dat's wild, I can't even pick out my own shoes."

" Whatchu say?" He said causing me to stop in my tracks.

" I said wow! I'm finna go pick out some nice shoes." I said lying.

" Yeah, nice save my boy." He said causing me to shake my head.

I went back upstairs and grabbed my SP Pine Green Jordan 4s retros, and put em on. Since my hat was green, and it was some green in the paint splatter on my shirt. I looked over myself once last time before spraying 2 of my favorite colognes I like to mix together. I walked out of my room again, and back outside so my pops could see I know how to put that shit on.

" Fit hitting harder than Mike Tyson, if I do say so myself." I said as I began to hold up my sweat pants, so he could see my shoes.

" Ight, yeah you look like you belong to me now. You look like my son now." He said nodding his head as he approved of my fit.

" Ight Tremani finna pull up, so I'm finna head out." I said to my parents.

" It's just you and Tremani?"

" Nah, Renzo and Colton gone meet us there." I said causing to shake her head.

" 'Iidha wajahat 'aya mushkilat aitasal bi'abi walays bi!" ( If you get into trouble call ya daddy not me!) My momma said speaking in Arabic.

" Ion know what all you exactly said about me, but keep me outta dat shit!" My pops said to her causing me to laugh.

" She said if I get in trouble to call you and not ha." I said translating for him.

" He was gone call me anyways cause you always over react. Like yo ass got a clean record or some."

" I do! My record was expunged, so talk whatcha know sir!" She clapped back as I shook my head.

" Ight, see y'all later. I'll text y'all when I made it." I said leaving already know they was finna go back and forth with each other.

I grabbed my phone, my keys, and my wallet. I walked out of the house making sure to lock the door behind me. Just as I was walking down the steps Tremani pulled up in the driveway.

I began walking towards my car causing him to raise down his window.

" You must gotta get some out yo car?" He asked sticking his head half way out the window.

" Nah."

" So what you doing then?"

" I'm not riding withchu. I'm driving my own shit, so I can leave when I get ready."

" Well what the fuck was the point of me even coming over here for then?" He frowned.

" Hell if I know. Cause I didn't tell you to come over here in the first place."

" You got a fucked up way of thinking." Tremani said.

" Nigga send me the damn address before I take my black ass back in the house."

" I ought run into the back of yo m'fin car hoe!" Tremani said causing me to snap my neck looking in his direction.

" Hoe yo ass play, and you gone lay. I stamp dat. Now send me the damn address dumb ass." I said before I got into my car.

                                  • Message •

Dumbass Tremani😑😒: 2640 Roseberry Dr NE, Atlanta, GA 30309

I started my car, and as I clicked on the address taking me start to the map icon, and hit click start route. The GPS said it's 36 minutes away, but with the way Atlanta traffic set up. It'll probably take us an hour or 2 to get there. I opened my arm rest, and grabbed my coyote tan Glock 19 Gen 5, and sat it on my lap. My parents got it for me once I turned 16. My dad wanted to get me a gun as soon as I turned 15, but my momma wasn't going fa it. But they both came to an agreement for me to get one the next following year. Cause let's be for real, we live in Atlanta and niggas be hating on the kid. Tremani backed out of our driveway, and I followed behind him.

Surprisingly we made it to the party within a reasonable time frame. It was a decent amount of cars parked up and down the street outside of the 2 story house. Me and Tremani parked behind each other. I grabbed my phone, keys, and I grabbed my gun . I locked my doors before walking towards Tremani's car, and I got in on the passenger side.

" Renzo and C4 know we here yet?" I asked.

" Maybe if you wouldn't silence our group chat, then you'll know that I just texted them. They said they 5 minutes way."

" Y'all niggas don't be talking bout shit fa real. I respond when I need to or one of y'all m'fers be talking to me." I said truthfully.

" Fuck all that shit, is we finna fuck the twins together or what?" Tremani said causing me to look at him.

" You can ask me however many times you want, and the answer still gone be the same. Fuck no."

" Fuck it, I'll just fuck both of them then. What I look like leaving the other twin out, that'll be some fucked up ass shit."

I looked at Tremani with disgust written all over my face, " You're a sick individual. You know dat?"

" Ian no scary ass nigga, I'ma hoe." He said as he shrugged his shoulders as he began to roll up.

" Everyday I ask myself why do I hang withchu." I said as I shook my head.

" I know why you won't fuck with Dior. It's cause yo ass still stuck on Ava friend. Heather with ha bad ass. She so damn—" Before he could even finish I instantly frowned as I cut him off.

" Aye nigga, chill the fuck out. And ian stuck on shit. Me and Heather both decided it was best for us to stop fucking with each other. It ain't no bad blood between us."

" Ian mean no disrespect, hell I'm just saying. I still can't believe she picked you over me tho. A nigga as good looking as I am, I was in disbelief."

" Ion know why. I told you what to do to get ha. But you swore you knew what you was doing, so I just let the shit play out. And you fumbled hard ass a bitch."

" Nigga just because you wanna be rude and mysterious and shit don't mean I have to be. That's not me, and that's not who I am. I can't help that I'm outgoing and I'm a sociable person. That's what I'm known fa and that's why all my hoes love me."

" See dat's yo problem right there. You talk too fucking much, and ya ass don't listen. Cause I told yo ass you was talking too damn much that night. When all you needed to do was sit back, shut the fuck up, and let ha come to you. But yeen do shit, but run ha towards me."

" Ian even mad bout the shit. I didn't care. Cause as long as one of us got ha, I was cool with it. Hell, I live vicariously through you twin."

" When the last time y'all fucked?"

" We ain't did shit since she came back home for Christmas break." I said truthfully.

" Well, summer just started so I know for a fact we gone run into ha real soon. And then, y'all gone be right back fucking."

" Nah, I'm off dat. Besides I'm on to some new."

" Who?"

" Elysian."

" Hold on, ain't that Jacoby's brother girlfriend? What's dat nigga name? Jaylen?"

" Yeah, so? What da fuck dat gotta do with me?" I laughed as I shrugged my shoulders carelessly.

" Ian even gone hold you. She fine as a m'fer, and then she got dem nipple rings. I'll fuck with ha ass too. You hit yet?"

I normally don't talk about who I fucked or who I'm fucking on for the time being, cause ion like people in my business. But me and Tremani make sure to tell each other this type of information, so we won't end up fucking with the same girls. Yeah, Tremani talk too much, but I know he won't tell my business so I can trust him with shit like this. Dat nigga know what to say and what not to say or else I'll beat his ass.

" Nigga, is the sky blue?"

" Yeah."

" Ok den." I said giving him his answer.

" Hell nah, Jacoby already don't like you. And now you piping his brother gal... Yeah, them niggas really finna hate us."

" Just even mo reasons to keep fucking on ha." I said as I shrugged my shoulders.

Just as Tremani finished rolling up all 4 blunts Lorenzo and Colton finally pulled up. They walked over to the car, and got in so we all could smoke before we walked in.

" Where the fuck y'all niggas been at? Y'all said y'all was 5 minutes away, hell it's been 15." Tremani said as he locked the door back as they got in.

" Y'all know how black folks be. When we say we 5 minutes away we really mean 20 to 30." Renzo said.

We met Lorenzo and Colton back in middle school. Me and Tremani didn't know, if we really wanted to be friends with em or not. Cause m'fers only be wanting to fuck with us just because of who our parents are, and what type of perks that could come with that.

But they didn't give a damn who our parents were. Lorenzo told me he's drove passed my momma club before, and it looked mid as fuck on the outside wasn't nobody standing in the lines to get in. And Colton told me my pops ain't the best rapper alive, and that him and Dolph might as well be a group instead of being solo artists. Cause they do better when they work together instead of apart. Then, they talked about Uncle Trey's label. Saying he got his majority of his artists in fucked up 360 deals. Which wasn't true, but the way they said that shit was funny as fuck to me, and I found all that shit hilarious. So, we've all been tight ever since then.

" So C4 what's yo excuse?" I asked as I looked back at home causing everybody, but him to laugh.

" I mean I've been around y'all long enough to know not to get here on my peoples time. Cause had I done that, then I would've been waiting on y'all m'fers for hours." Colton said.

Colton was white, and we don't have a problem with him being white. We just joked on him from time to time about it, and he'll joke back with us. But he knew not to get too crazy with the shit he said or else we gone get on his ass. But he was cool as fuck, and we looked at him as one of our own. And he fit right in with us.

" Y'all know Jacoby nem here right? I just seen them m'fers walk." Renzo said causing Tremani to look at me, and I looked at him.

" Fuck em!" We both said in unison causing us to laugh.

" Damn, they both laughing. That mean we finna get into a fight tonight, ain't it?" C4 asked causing me laugh.

" Mmm, I don't know. Ian doing no wrestling." I said truthfully.

" That nigga definitely fighting tonight." Renzo said.

" Nah real shit tho, my momma told me we all don't need to get in no trouble tonight. So, we chilling unless they start shit with us first y'all." I said.

Tremani smacked his lips, " My godmomma be pushing peace too much for my liking nowadays. Whereas her and our folks stayed fighting whoever and wherever. Dem folks never gave a fuck, but she be wanting us to take the high road and shit."

" I swear, but I told ha we don't be looking for trouble. Trouble just be finding us." I said causing everybody to nod.

" Nah, real shit tho. Cause we just be chilling minding our own business. And m'fers just pop out with all the beef and animosity, and what the fuck we look like ducking smoke?" Renzo said.

" Some pussies, and we far from that. But if Mrs. Cathey said stay out of trouble tonight. Then, that's what we gone do y'all." C4 said.

" We smoking all 4 blunts right?" Tremani asked.

" Hell yeah, I wanna get out this bitch feeling like I'm floating." Renzo said causing me to laugh as I agreed with him.

We all grabbed a blunt, and started matching. Once we finished all of the blunts, we sat in the car for an extra couple of minutes to hot box. 45 minutes later we finally walked into the house, and it was packed.

" Bitch look who just walked in the door!" Some random girl said to her group of friends.

" Hey AK." She said causing me to nod my head at her.

" Hey Tre. Hey Renzo. Hey C4." The rest of her friends spoke to my guys.

" Wassup." They all said as we continued to make our way through the thick crowd.

" I'm finna go find the liquor." Renzo said causing me to pull him back.

" We just got here, and ain't no telling what a m'fer done put in that shit. Don't ever drink some yeen see a m'fer pour and don't smoke shit yeen see a m'fer roll." I said.

He nodded his head, " True, and hell, I forgot I drove my damn self here. So, ion need to be drinking anyways."

" Exactly you smarter than that bruh."

" It's so many hoes up in here boy!" Tremani said rubbing his hands together.

" Bruh, ain't you here fa Chanel?" C4 asked causing Tremani to wave him off.

" I'm here fa ha, and whoever else need me to be there fa them if you get my drift."

" Wassup AK. You look good tonight." A girl I recognize from class said. I believe ha name Autumn or it's one of them other damn seasons.

" Wassup, and preciate it." I said.

" You wanna dance?"

" Nah, I'm straight. Ion dance, but my partna do." I said passing ha on to him.

" Ok, come on." She said as she grabbed his hand, and pulled him on the dance floor.

" About time y'all got here! We been waiting on y'all m'fers." I heard from the left side of me causing me to close my eyes and mentally sigh.

" Now you know we wouldn't miss y'all birthday."Tremani said as he put his arm around Chanel.

" Happy birthday by the way ladies." C4 said.

" Thank you." They said in unison.

" AK you not gone wish me a happy birthday?" Dior asked.

" Happy birthday y'all." I said plainly.

" Thank you." They said in unison once again.

" So we finna head upstairs or what?" Chanel asked as she looked at Tremani, and Tremani looked at Dior who was looking at me, and I looked at Colton.

" I'ma pass on dat. C4 you wanna go upstairs with dem?" I asked happily volunteering my spot.

" Respectfully, I'ma decline as well."

" But AK it's my birthday, and I'm tryna give myself to you as a present." Dior said as she stepped closer to me.

" Ion want it." I said declining for the second time.

" You really gone do me like this on my birthday?" Dior said causing me to get irritated.

" Just cause it's yo birthday don't mean shit. It's just another day to me sweetheart. I don't wanna fuck you or do anything with you. I was being respectful at first, but it's like you not getting it. Ion want you shawty. Happy birthday tho." I said harshly causing her to walk off upstairs, and her twin sister chased behind her.

" You cold on em." C4 said laughing as he shook his head.

Tremani looked at me, " Bruh, you just fucked up my chance of fucking Chanel ass."

" If you dat nigga like you claim you is, then you should still be able to talk yo way back into getting the pussy. If not then, dat ain't my problem." I said as I shrugged my shoulders carelessly.

" Let me go up here, and try to fix this shit here." Tremani said as he went upstairs to fix the twins.

" Well, it's just us now." C4 said.

I watched as Elysian and her best friend walked passed us. Elysian looked me up and down as she walked pass without saying a word to me. They made their way towards the front door to leave, and I already knew what she was on.

" Not fa long. You got about 10 minutes before I dip off." I said truthfully.

" Damn well, let me just gone and do myself a favor, and go find me a female then." He said before walking off.

I was on my phone scrolling on IG until I heard what sounded like an argument when caused me to look up.

" Jacoby please leave me alone." A girl said.

" Just give a nigga a chance. Me and you would look real good together. I'm telling you." Jacoby said.

" For the fourth time, I'm good." She said.

" Come on D—" Before he could finish his sentence I cut him off.

" Damn nigga why you still in ha face when she telling you to leave ha alone. She done said the shit four times now. What's not clicking?"

Jacoby frowned as he now turned his attention towards me, " How about you just mind yo m'fin business!"

" Or how about I just beat yo m'fin ass." I said.

" Wassup then?" Jacoby said acting like he was finna square up.

" Jacoby just move the fuck around. I don't like you, never have, and never will. I'm not interested, so just walk away. Because you're starting to give a desperate weirdo who can't take rejection well. And you're literally making a scene for no reason at all." The girl said as she stopped him from approaching me.

Meanwhile, I just stood there not phased at all. Cause I'd beat the dog shit outta Jacoby easily.

" She not gone be able to save you next time nigga!" Jacoby said pointing at me causing me to laugh.

" Nigga you could've gotten passed ha lil ass, if you really wanted to so stop the cap hoe ass nigga." I said.

Which was the truth, the girl was at least 5'5 or 5'6 where as me and Jacoby the same damn height.

She looked at me with a frown on her face, " I didn't need your help. I had the situation under control."

" You sure? Cause it damn sure didn't look like it. Hell, you should be thanking me." I said matching her attitude.

" You males and y'all prides, it's gone be the death of y'all species. You didn't do that to help me or benefit me in any kind of way. You literally just had a pissing contest with Jacoby about who can piss the furthest out of you two."

" Fuck dat suppose to mean?" I frowned cause I felt offended.

" I didn't mean it literally. What I'm saying is I'm not some helpless damsel in distress. I know how to handle and take up for myself, thank you very much. You inserted yourself into the situation because you and Jacoby obviously don't like one another. For what reason? I don't know nor do I really care, but make this your last time speaking for my so called honor." She said all while giving me one hell of a mean mug.

The girl walked off before I even could say anything back, which pissed me clean off cause I'm always the one to get the last word in when I'm arguing with somebody.

I felt my phone vibrate causing me to look down, and I seen the message I was just go happen to be waiting on.

                                  • Message •

📧: I'm in the car waiting on you.

                                                                  Here I come

I closed out of the message, and sent a quick message to the group chat letting the guys know I was finna dip off real quick. I made my way to the front door, and walked out of the party. I checked my surroundings before I started looking for the car I had become very familiar to now, and I seen it parked a feet few away from me and Tremani's cars. I walked towards her car, and got in which quickly caused her to pull off.

———————————————

How y'all feel about this bonus chapter🤔? Let me know in the comments😌! Make sure you vote it, comment, and follow me💯! Love y'all💞! And I just wanna say thank you guys so much for supporting me and my books, y'all love and support never goes unnoticed at all🥰🫶🏾!

🚨
This next bonus chapter please remember that AK will be 17 y'all, so y'all nephew is no longer a baby... PLEASE KEEP THAT IN MIND!
🚨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

937K 35.6K 52
Book 2... Go read Ghetto Fabulous before reading this !
Boys Do Cry By JanΓ©e

General Fiction

742 35 20
Sequel to #BoysDon'tCry so make sure you read it first ❀️
716K 12.4K 47
(Excuse any typos or errors) NOT GOOD AT DESCRIPTIONS...JUST READ πŸ’—πŸ’—
972K 41.3K 60
"πšˆπš˜πšžπš› πš•πš˜πšŸπšŽ πš’πšœ π—§π—’π—«π—œπ—–, 𝚒𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚘 πš›πš˜πš–πšŠπš—πšŒπš’πš—πš."