Flufftober 2023

By Kingrexxia

short scorbus and drarry stories More

I've got you!
Friends, family, loved ones
Wait, you love me? I always have.
Cinderella moment
x + 1
Corn maze
Porch swing
Rainy Day
Love at First Sight
Love of my Life
Sweet Tooth
Fire and Ice
Wrong assumption
I hate it. No, you don't.
Emergency, Confession, Adventure
Singing one another to sleep
Encouraging someone to achieve a goal
Did you plan for this to happen?
Keeping someone safe
Pumpkin
Swoon
Picking
Trinket
Melting emoji
Nook
Fireplace
Outdoor event
Soothing touch
"Hey, wake up!"
Self-worth, self-love

Dreams Do Come True

3 0 0
By Kingrexxia

"So, Draco Malfoy, will you marry me?"

Draco's breath hitched. Maybe he still hadn't woken up, but the nightmare had turned into a beautiful dream. He looked at Harry, seeing only his outline in the darkness: unruly hair, the silhouette of a well-built body.

Did Harry really ask him if he wanted to spend the rest of his life with him? After all that, how did he and his family treat him? He felt tears running down his cheeks. He was at a loss for words, even though he knew what he wanted to say.

"You don't have to make up your mind right away," Harry whispered in a soothing voice, caressing his cheek gently.

"Draco, are you crying? I didn't mean to make you cry." Harry was truly at a loss. At that moment, he wasn't sure what his friend really wanted. But Draco was sure. He took Harry's hand in his and kissed it ceremoniously.

"I will marry you, Harry. You are my dream come true. All my life, I wanted to be close to you, first as a friend, and then my feelings slowly grew into love. Unfortunately, the more I wanted you, the worse I treated you. I didn't expect you ever to forgive me. Trust me that I will do everything to make you happy with me."

And Draco kept his promise.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

281K 1.3K 18
Short erotic stories with some fluff. Each chapter is a different story :). #1 (07/22/2021) - #boyxgirlrelationship
38.8K 728 12
a series of oneshots in which there is a never ending amount of opportunities for harry to get kissed or... well, you'll find out on your own. i take...
255K 9K 200
- πˆππ‚πŽπ‘π‘π„π‚π“ πƒπ‘π€π‘π‘π˜ κ’·κ’¦κ’· β€βž·.. πš‹πš˜πš˜πš” πš˜πš—πšŽ π–€β‚ŠΛš β˜†ε½‘ κ’°#𝑭𝑢𝑹 𝒀𝑢𝑼𝑹 𝑫𝑨𝑰𝑳𝒀 𝑫𝑢𝑺𝑬 𝑢𝑭 𝑫𝑹𝑨𝑹𝑹𝒀꒱...
212K 5.3K 21
A collection of one-shots between Draco Malfoy and Harry Potter that I think up when I'm bored. Some scenes will be from the books/movies. All one-sh...