๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“...

By Heartlesstala

(๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’…) ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ "๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ : ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š : ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค : ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ?
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š : ๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง : ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š : ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š : ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š : ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜”๐˜ฆ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ : ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ

218 5 0
By Heartlesstala

the king and his empire will be fallen soon, but remember ... he was still saving you.

Y/n's Point Of View

"katsurou! "

i was called by my nightmare. it wasn't a nightmare in the past, but it was katsurou who was shot dead infront of me. i was drenched in sweat when i woke up, realizing that i was still in the same room again.

tears gathered again from my eyes. seeing my brother pooled by his own blood with his eyes full of regret and pain looking at me, was making me hurt.

even though he already did hurt me a many times, creating a trauma on my past, i couldn't hide what i was feeling right now. i still care about him.

i could feel it.

he wanted forgiveness.

i was taken aback from my own thoughts when i heard something clank behind me. i almost jumped when mikey was already staring at me the whole time. my eyes widened at the sight and my heart started to beats crazily.

damn! what is he doing here?!

i froze on my spot as he was still staring at me intimidatingly.

"h-how long have you been there? " idiot. that wasn't the right question to ask!

"since you've been asleep." he stood up from the metal seat, walking near the door. he was too weird. just earlier, he was about to attacked me so badly and now ...

he's right here now?

"get up." he said with a cold voice making me flinched.

huh?

even though i was panicking, i immediately stood up from the bed. i was so nervous at that time that my mind clouded with thoughts of mikey will attack me again.

"i-if you will hurt me again, i would not - "

"why would i? " he opened the door widely without looking at me, "let's go."

WHAT?!

my feet feeling jello while i was behind, following him. it was like i was a dog who was tamed and just follow what's his owner will do.

"where are we? " i asked feeling the stares of some kantou manji gang members looking at me with wide-eyed. some of them even gossip about my existence.

"don't look at them." he warned as his shoes clanked all over this luxurious building. mikey lived in a rich place. i really wonder how he managed to build this and where did he find so much money to build an empire-state like this?

all of the members tensed when they saw how mikey darkly looked staight while walking, keeping up his pace as his charisma even drived up everyone in the whole room.

"good evening, boss! " all of them bowed as he stopped infront, making me almost collide on his back when i suddenly lost my track.

looming his presence all over, mikey was still a respected man of everyone. it was defined that he was a truly 'king' by itself. he's too independent with his authorative, dark voice that could make anyone fear and get on their knees to praise him.

but ... what about the presence on his emotions?

all of the walls i've build already shattered, and he's the one who broke it. i thought everything was alright then. but he already left me after i woke up.

does he really still love me?

then why am i here then?

"boss." a guy with a black deathhawk style came through him. he looked at me with his mouth agaped. i look away, making me out of place in this crowd.

"make sure everything is guarded, kokonoi. i wanted no one to know about this." the guy named 'kokonoi' nodded immediately and respond with respect, "copy, boss."

kokonoi?

is this really inui's bestfriend?

the moment when kokonoi left the area, mikey started to talk in the crowd, making everyone tensed.

"everyone who defies my order and hurt y/n will be the death on one of you. are we clear?! "

i cleared my throat as i couldn't move on my spot. he was too scary. all of the members shouted 'yes boss' without mikey's mercy.

"follow me, y/n." i was like a robot following him all around this big building that i didn't know where we go. this is too fucked-up. i don't like this. they're a dangerous gang and here am i now, following their grumpy boss.

we stepped inside the elevator, i could hardly gulped again when the silence was too heavy. i already felt crazy within this maniac boss just behind me wearing his cold look.

and i was too weakened when the elevator ride was too long that it took 20 seconds for the door to open.

mikey stepped in first and i follow after. i realized that we were now in the quiet floor where no one else was there.

where the heck are we???

it was a quiet luxurious hall, with no paintings or any design in the interior wall but a monochromatic colors. big glass walls were scattered around, with a dramatic silhoutte lingering upon the curtain, because of the moonlight.

infront of this hall was a big double doors, and it wasn't just a simple door.

it immediately opened when mikey just entered. woah. i was starstrucked by the sudden advancement of their technologies but i can say that this hall was too eerie to be silent.

when my eyes landed what's inside behind the double doors, i regretted following him after all.

god, why would he brought me inside his fucking room?!

"don't fucking test my patience, y/n or i'll force you inside." his deadly eyes stare at me when he noticed that i just stood there.

"what?! why did you brought me here? " i hugged myself, this freaking pervert was getting on my nerves now.

what's with the sudden symphathy he's giving me now?

he didn't wait for another word and was about to stepped right into me when i immediately stepped inside. i still don't want to lose my dear life so i need to do it. damn.

he gave me a glare making shivers run down on my spine. i took a look inside his room and i could say that it was too jaw-dropping to see. his king sized monochromatic bed was too neat and no crisp was even seen inside. his closet was too luxurious too. this freaking bedroom was already the sized of my whole house!

"take a shower, you already stink." suddenly, he throw a towel directly on my face making me annoyed, but i just stopped myself because i don't want to see a dragon emitting his fireball again.

i just rolled my eyes and go inside his shower and i almost tripped for heavenly sake when his bathroom was luxurious too, and even huge.

there's a jacuzzi tub and a shower room itself, built in glass walls. this kind of bathroom will be the death of me! this is too precious for just like me to take a shower off!

i choose the shower because i don't want to spend in jacuzzi for a long time. mikey will began to menace again and worse, kill me. i remember that i was just kidnapped here with a treatment that i didn't know if it was still appropriate or not.

the clothes that he gave was unusual and i think it was his clothes. i stared at it for a minute before i have no choices but to wear it. and it smells like him.

as soon as i got out of the bathroom, my eyes wanted to popped out on my socket when i saw mikey laying flat on his bed shirtless!

"if you plan to escape out of here, don't even dare to make it out alive."

his eyes were closed as he said that, thinking that he's asleep but i think he's watching my moves.

"then what i'm doing here? " i said in a serious tone. looking at the moonlight illuminating the glass walls, i couldn't help but feel so bothered about his actions.

"what do you really want from me? can you ... tell me what's happening? " i tried to be patience within my voice as i heaved a sighed.

mikey didn't said anything. and that's what i didn't want. he's so being secretive, that's why he carry out burdens all alone. and all i did think is that i also have lack of care about him. because of my own problems ...

i think i also abandoned his.

"did i ... do something wrong in the past? " i could feel a heavy barrier that was locking inside my throat, but i set it aside. "i'm so sorry if lack taking care of your feelings too." was all i could say as i slowly sat on the edge on his bed, hiding my tears.

"i was too drowned by emotion that time that i already forgotten that you're also suffering. all i could do is ... " tears cascade on my cheeks, "rely on you all the time." my heart broke into pieces remembering all of the help and saving me. i couldn't count on it anymore and i don't know how to repay it for him.

"i know, it's unfair." i still didn't know if he's already asleep, listening, or maybe not, but even if he's asleep, i just wanted him to know all of this.

because that's how mikey so important to me.

"but you're my one and only savior whom i could love with all my heart." i smiled as i still remember how he used to smile so sweet whenever i feel sad. that old mikey was making me remind of the times when we were still happy.

"hey, " my voice started to shake as i was holding out my sob.

"we can still fix all of this, right? "

a pair of warm hands wrapped around me. and that familiar feeling of hug i used to know, was making all of my emotions wanted to explode out of my heart.

"i still love you, y/n." i felt his head buried on my neck. and that's when i burst into tears and let out a sob.

"i'm sorry if i left you. this isn't what i really wanted in the first place. everything ... i want to have a peaceful life with toman, and with you. but, how could i do that when there's something inside me that i couldn't let go? "

finally, i already faced him. i could still feel his arms wrapped the warmth around me. he carefully wiped the tears that rolled down my cheeks as he leaned around me. i miss everything around him. his scent. his eyes.

"and i'm afraid ... afraid that i might hurt you."

"you already did, manjiro." i cupped his face, looking away as i don't want to fall any tears on my eyes again. but he held my hand that was on his cheek.

"i'm sorry." he uttered.

the sincerity on his eyes showed me how he really cared for my feelings. but seeing those dark and dull orbs, a hint of sadness flashed against my mind.

"t-tell me everything what you're suffering right now. i promised ... that i never left by your side. just tell me the darkness inside you." i pleaded as i held his two hands. in the end, my heart still beats for him.

he couldn't wait for more as he held me again by his arms. i could see the underlying emotion passed down through, like he was still the old mikey i've ever met. indeed that he was just hiding and holding all of these for over the years.

his hug was tight that he never wanted to let go of me. and that was a feel of a sudden relief. it washed away the pain in my heart. finally, i slowly embraced the truth.

"there's many things i really wanted to ever say to you." he said as he let me go on the hug, "but can we sleep as for now? i'm already tired." he said in a sleepy tone.

my smile appeared. he was still the mikey i've known. i wanted to thanked the heavens that he has still these soft side even in that cold and demeanour look on the other side.

"thank you, mikey. thank you." a warm tears blow again from the outside of my eyes as i reached for his lips to claim it, sealing it tightly on mine.

our kiss heated, it was passionate, no lust was coming in, but just a kiss of love and longing. i rested my head on his hard and naked chest, our breath harmonizing after our kiss lasted.

"we will fix this. i'll promise." as i heard him mumble on my ear as i closed my eyes.

--

Someone's Point Of View

a picture of a man, with a delicate features carved all over his face was pinpointed along the projector.

"looks like we've got a new entertainer right now, huh? " a man with a slick-back hair in the age of 18 sat in a wooden elegant chair, his elbows rested on the armrest while his legs interlocked on each other.

a woman came behind him, holding a fresh rose as she inhaled it, while looking at the picture attached infront of them ... her looks are seducing. "he's a true god, minato." she said, licking her own lips. she's wearing a strap-dress with a long slit along his thigh.

"shut that filthy mouth, hanako. that guy was the best option to show his own weaknesses infront of everyone." another man came, wearing a black dress-shirt that the sleeves were folded along his arm. he was in the age of 16, making him the most youngest on their cousins.

"ahh ... that's too boring, eichi. but it's a pleasure to meet that leader of kantou manji gang." she said, pouting as she leaned closer on the projector, eyes sparkling in awe. her adrenaline was rushing into her veins, too excited to see the man on the screen.

"so, he's the invicible mikey that we knew? " arata loosened his tie, sitting just behind minato.

meanwhile, a man in late 20's wearing an elegant tuxedo and his coat hanging on his shoulder was leaning on the wall. he's holding his cigarette on the other hands as he blew smoke, watching intently at the screen from afar.

he had the same features like katsurou did. the same eyes and even the same color and cut on their hair. but his jaw were more prominent, and more mature.

"and what about it, gin? " all of his cousins look at him with a smirk on their lips.

he stood up straight upon leaning on the wall, walking in the distance. the cigarette was still on his hands, the lingering scent scattered across the whole room.

his dark expression made an intimidating presence inside, bringing more tension along when he never left his gaze at the man on the screen.

he's waiting for almost years to finally see him again. and with that, it's time for him to show what true war is.

"now that katsurou was already eliminated, it's time for another war, isn't it? " luna said in a monotone voice, her arms crossed wearing a serious look on him.

all of the kiyoshi cousins tensed, hearing katsurou's name and how their grandfather kill him infront of them was a pure torture, but whoever defies them will be buried also six feet underground.

"heh, we'll pool in blood again! " amaya's laughter echoed in the whole room as she's holding a gun on his hand and acted like she aimed it at manjiro sano. "this is making me pumped up! "

gin stepped up in the table, showing how he make his cousin immediately followed all of his rules as the room filled with silence. hanako and amaya stopped their sadistic acts as they now seen gin's dark aura on the side of their eyes.

"die, mikey. just like how your brother die. "

--

Author's Note: Were now on the next chapter which is the Epilogue! Yeah! I'm so excited to write again! This is too exciting as it involves so much yakuza and mafia organizations!

And guess what, I will announce to you that there will be a sequel in this story! 😫 gosh! This is too intense to tell but I was too excited in the three dieties era and how the kiyoshi clan will dominate all of them!

Good luck and enjoy reading everyone!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.4K 102 8
โ ๐ข ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฐ๐š๐ง๐ญ ๐ญ๐จ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฉ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐œ๐ž. โž : ฬ—ฬ€โž› in which mikey keeps on seeing the same girl in the cemetery every ti...
456K 30.2K 69
โ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐— ๐—ฌ ๐—ง๐—ข๐—ฃ ๐—ฃ๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ข๐—ฅ๐—œ๐—ง๐—ฌ ๐—”๐—ก๐—— ๐—œ ๐—ช๐—œ๐—Ÿ๐—Ÿ ๐—•๐—˜ ๐—ฌ๐—ข๐—จ๐—ฅ๐—ฆโž [First Name] leaped through time and after being given a chanc...
1M 44.6K 48
"i've known her all my life, that's why i can't get her away from me" in a time of crisis, mikey gives in and calls y/n to help him with his gang. sh...
107K 4.1K 27
ูฌูฌ ๆฑไบฌๅใƒชใƒ™ใƒณใ‚ธใƒฃใƒผใ‚บ ห ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท ๏ปฟ ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท โ™ก ึดึถึธ ี™ี™The only people who fear death are those with regrets.ีšีš ๅœ‹ ึดึถึธ แญ ไฝ้‡Ž ไธ‡ๆฌก้ƒŽ...