๐‹๐€๐’๐“๐ˆ๐๐† ๐Œ๐Ž๐Œ๐„๐๐“...

By Heartlesstala

(๐’„๐’๐’Ž๐’‘๐’๐’†๐’•๐’†๐’…) ๐Œ๐€๐๐‰๐ˆ๐‘๐Ž ๐’๐€๐๐Ž ๐…๐€๐๐…๐ˆ๐‚๐“๐ˆ๐Ž๐ "๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ง ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ช... More

๐™„๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ค๐™™๐™ช๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ž๐™ค๐™ฃ : ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐™‹๐™ง๐™ค๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Š๐™ฃ๐™š : ๐˜™๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™ค : ๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜บ?
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ง๐™š๐™š : ๐˜Œ๐˜น๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง : ๐˜š๐˜ข๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™ซ๐™š : ๐˜—๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜Œ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜–๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜š๐˜ฐ๐˜ง๐˜ต ๐˜ž๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š : ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜›๐˜ณ๐˜ถ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ ๐˜ˆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜“๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ด
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ก๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜ˆ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ด ๐˜ˆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ก๐™ซ๐™š : ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜บ ๐˜œ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™๐™ž๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜๐˜ข๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ๐Ÿ•ฏ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™ง๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜ž๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ž๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜’๐˜ช๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ด ๐˜”๐˜ฆ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™ž๐™ญ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ต
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™Ž๐™š๐™ซ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜Š๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ถ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™€๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜•๐˜ฆ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ฑ
๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™๐™ฌ๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ฎ : ๐˜‹๐˜ช๐˜ฆ
๐™€๐™ฅ๐™ž๐™ก๐™ค๐™œ๐™ช๐™š
๐˜ผ๐™ฃ๐™ฃ๐™ค๐™ช๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š๐™ข๐™š๐™ฃ๐™ฉ

๐˜พ๐™๐™–๐™ฅ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™‰๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฉ๐™š๐™š๐™ฃ : ๐˜‹๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ

129 7 0
By Heartlesstala

but, you will never escape death.

Y/n's Point Of View

the day became night, and i was still curling myself up in this cold and empty room. it was just the bed whom i can cover myself for protection. but my heart never feel comfort anymore .

i couldn't deny the fact that mikey never care for everyone now. he changed. and i don't know why. crying isn't the best answer for all, too. i needed to get up and get myself out of here.

the door opened again for the second time, hoping that it wasn't him. and i was right. it was the pinkette man named 'sanzu' holding a tray of food.

"eat. boss highly warned me that if you don't eat, he'll be the one who go here and will force you." he place the tray on the table. my stomach started to grumble ever since i've been awoken right here but i'm not on the mood to eat. what if they mix some poison on that food?

"don't worry, it didn't have any poison." he smirked and that's when i gave him a glare. this guy is getting on my nerves ever since i saw him.

hesitating, i slowly pull the tray weakly. even though i was stuck right here, i need energy to plan out my escape. i don't want myself to be starved to death.

while eating the food, sanzu had left me inside that room. but i could sense that he was still guarding me outside.

every drop of food is hard to swallow, as the deep grudge in my heart is still there. it was purely devastating, as everytime mikey's words dunk into my mind, i really wanted to cry.

i finished the half of the food and then i curled myself in the bedsheet again, obviously losing some appetite. i didn't wait to see sanzu to clean and get up my tray as he's making me uncomfortable.

the room was so silent. the only sound that i've heard is the sound of the footsteps coming inside the room i was in but my energy immediately downgrade and slowly, fallen into a slumber of sleep.

Third Person's Point Of View

the boss itself was having his own mind somewhere above their penthouse. it was clear that mikey was thinking of y/n again. and whoever questioned him about why he wanted her to stay is because he has a deep reason within.

"y/n was already the target all over the kanto region, boss. they already knew that she was your ex-girlfriend." kokonoi said as he was busy with his laptop. usb's and devices are scattered on his table as he was checking some information and news.

hearing that, mikey never said anything. he's as cold as ice as he never react to something. just listening through koko's info was enough for him.

"wait... she's not the daughter of mr. and mrs. kiyoshi? " koko squinted his eyes upon seeing the information on the internet. it was too shocking for them to see that y/n is just adopted by the kiyoshi family.

but for mikey, he already knew all of this.

he already met y/n's true mom who buys the sano household.

"i need news from katsurou and his family." he boredly said as he planted his hands on his pockets, sightseeing the whole view of tokyo in the night behind the oenthouse glasswalls.

"noted, boss." kokonoi immediately typed. mikey wanted to know why did they adopt y/n and it's impossible for the girl not to know it ever since she grow up.

koko's eyes widened when he saw some article about the rivalry of the l/n family and the kiyoshi family. it was so controversial that many people were involved. but what caught him the most is a former gang name that he once got in.

"what " he couldn't utter what he was seeing when his blood run cold.

"why ... black dragon and tenjiku is involved with the kiyoshi family? " mikey's eyes widened when he heard it. they couldn't believe that they were involved.

mikey's fist grew closer inside his pocket, clenching his jaw as his dangerous eyes linger through the city view. evidence was caught up on his mind the moment when he heard the name tenjiku.

"tenjiku become a trading friend behind the kiyoshi family. illegal things such as gambling, drugs, and prostitution are one of the main reason why they become companions. and ... " koko paused when he scroll the article. he have seen some of the kiyoshi family descendants and so far, it wasn't just mr. and mrs. kiyoshi who leads their group.

it was founded by a mafia family.

koko's world shookt, realizing that y/n became part of that sick and dangerous family.

obviously, the moment when the kantou incident happen, katsurou was already there. he's affliated with izana that's why it's possible that they're connected.

but black dragon ...

"what generation is the black dragon written on it? " he asked again, his heart started beating nervously when he asked that. hoping that it wouldn't be the one he's thinking right now.

koko, who was hesitating to talk, heaved a shaky sigh, "it's the former 1st generation, boss. or the brahman right now. "

mikey could feel his world shattered upon hearing all of that. his fist clenched tighten that it mades his knuckles turn white. the anger and impulses was triggering him to succumb darkness again.

before he couldn't prepare himself on what's happening, he didn't let kokonoi throw information as he immediately left the office, leaving kokonoi catching on his breath. he could already saw how dark mikey's aura is, and couldn't deny the fact that it terrified him the most.

he look at the screen one last time when something caught his eyes ...

"a debt? "

now that mikey already knew everything, all he wanted to do is to eliminate someone who will try to get y/n's attention. as dominant as it can be, that was all he could do as for right now. he didn't want to let y/n be freed or let her just go with the other gangs that was too risky to trust much.

because for him ...

the love still eaten him for god knows.

mikey was too in-denial for that. but his heart couldn't fought back or control him, as he was washed away with waves of emotion the fact that he's still into her.

and now, it was his responsibility to take care of her. even if the darkness will still succumb him overall.

Katsurou's Point Of View

teary eyes, pale lips and shaking pace of senju was all i could ever seen right now. her head was down over time while hundreds of men in black were guarding everywhere inside their building.

while takeomi, wakasa, and benkei couldn't utter any words and just sit inside the couch. their minds were clouded also and i'd really think that they were force to do it silently.

this is too bad.

shit.

"oh, how are you now ... my little beloved grandson? " a clap was heard the whole arena and it echoed. my heartbeats run faster as sweats started to gather in my forehead. i knew that fucking voice.

this isn't good.

"what do you want with me, grandfather? " was all i could ask with an annoyed voice. i turned around to see some of the kiyoshi clan and my cousins wearing all-black, elegantly and dangerously staring at me with their blank and cold face.

"do you think i would be happy now that you're already freed from that filthy jail?" a man approximately at late sixty's came closer to me, holding a cane on his other hand. he's wearing a tuxedo just like what my other cousins wear, like they were attending on a ball.

"you ... " he raised up his cane and pointed it in my chest, "haha. you impressed me." his laughter echoed the whole room, feeling the eerieness behind that. the while room was filled with tension, brahman members and guards were tied-up and some of them lying on the floor pooling in their bloods, controlling them to fight or produce any harm.

"how embarassing of you. loving your sister's was kind of incest." luna, one of my father's sister said that. she has the looks of me with a disgust and a glare. her heels clinked on the tiled floor as her black backless dress swayed along the air. he was making down through takeomi's side as she run her hands down through his shoulder, seducing him the way takeomi stared at her intently.

"right, my love? " a smirk appeared on her lips, making senju more uncomfortable beside them.

"stop it, luna." i clearly stated with an authorative voice, but our eyes met and suddenly ... i was already pinned on the ground.

senju panicked as she was struggling of a hold onto the men's grasp, tears fall down quickly on her face.

"that's what you deserve after you desolate her. she's the weapon, remember that ... katsurou." minato was the one who pinned me on the ground. he's one of my cousin who really likes to slaughtered people.

"please, stop it! i'm begging you!" senju shouted but then suddenly, arata came infront of her and grasp her cheeks aggressively. "my babydoll, shh. don't cry." he wiped her tears as senju's eyes was full of fear.

"fuck! stop it! " takeomi wanted to rush right through but then he was, too, guarded by the armed men. even wakasa and benkei who cannot deal to fight them because of their dangerous weapon attached through their necks.

"you promised, right? you will take y/n here — "

"no! no one could take her!" i screamed but then my lungs was forced on the floor deeper making me winced in pain. fuck! this is too much! they ambushed the brahman so fast!

"oh really? " arata bent down as his face close incher on senju, i could feel that the girl was shaking too much but when he leaned closer to her ear, she started to sob.

"n-no! please! just ... kill us already! " senju was pushed on the ground as he pleaded on arata. the senju i've known was no longer strong. it was her side that i didn't know. she was more weakling than ever. and that's what it terrifies me.

"okay, boys! fetch them! " my sick grandfather announced happily and that's when they force to drag the four of them outside the building.

fuck! i never knew that this isn't what i've expected to be. it gotten worse!

minato let go of me as i was catching my breath. i could barely breathe like my lungs was being crushed down on the floor.

"looks like there's another one who will be standing in the rose of thorns, " hanako snorted. holding a rose on her left hand, she forced his finger to prick on the thorns making ut bleed. but nobody came out an expression of pain on her face.

"where's mom and dad? " i ignored her threats.

"oh, you must be too late, darling. your mom and dad was already slaughtered." luna confidently said with a slight chuckle written on her face, "too bad that they're dumb as fuck."

my whole world had stopped. it feels like i was gained with the sudden emptiness. i couldn't react nor cry. but because of the sudden emotions camerushed through me, i felt a tear trickled on my cheeks.

"what did you do? " my voice breaks.

amaya pouted, sitting on senju's table as she crossed her arms. "aww, look at our baby. you're crying. oh dear, it's normal for us to slaughtered people when they're disposable. even when they are a member of the family."

my heartbeat started to quicken. the anger seeped down through me. "and what do you want from y/n?!" they will not lay a finger on my sister, even in a touch. i would never hand her to them even if i will die right now.

i already regretted my sins, and i hope i would repay it.

i could feel their smirk became wider and wider, like i was their chosen prey to devour. i didn't know what to do anymore as they were circling me, making a no way for me to escape.

"she needs to be dead too, katsu."

"no, because you need to face me first! "

closing my fist, i swung through minato's face but he immediately dodged that, making my fist dug deep down in the wall. i was about to threw another punch at him when suddenly a bang was heard inside the office.

huh?

a cold thing rushed from the back of my chest. i turned around to see my grandfather blowing the smoke coming out on the pistol with a silencer. my mouth hanged open realizing what had just happened.

the pain suddenly reacted my entire whole body as i weakly layed down on the floor. blood started to comes out of my mouth as i slowly started to lose air.

"you did impress me, grandson. you really have the blood of your father and mother who didn't do anything but a bunch of scraps." his eyes became colder as the smirk he's wearing had dissappeared. both my cousins and my other relatives just stared at me in amusement, seeing me fighting for my own life infront of them.

"hmm, grandpa. this isn't enough. i wanted him to suffer even more! " amaya whined as she jumped out of the table.

"no, amaya. you need to stay out of this line. we'll take care of it." minato stopped her from getting closer through me.

for the first time of my life, i feel pain. a pain that could pierced and wounded me forever.

is this my karma?

i felt another gun again on the side of my temple. blood was already oozing down on me and i just stared at my grandfather weakly.

"last words, my beloved cousin." minato said as he pushed the gun on my head deeper.

with my last breath, i forced a smile ... unending tears falls down on my cheek down through the blood pooling through the floor.

"i would never regret having y/n in my whole life. and finally, i could be happy without her."

--

Author's Note: Finally, This story will be closer to the ending! Who cried in this chapter? I was so freaked out making this and too puzzled on what to do but I already did it!

But ... Do you think all the things happening on y/n will just stay right there?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.2K 620 15
In which you look back at all the memories you've had with Mikey. Sano Manjiro x Reader warning: Major Spoilers, Death, Descriptions of Mental Breakd...
107K 4.1K 27
ูฌูฌ ๆฑไบฌๅใƒชใƒ™ใƒณใ‚ธใƒฃใƒผใ‚บ ห ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท ๏ปฟ ยท๏ปฟ ๏ปฟ ๏ปฟยท โ™ก ึดึถึธ ี™ี™The only people who fear death are those with regrets.ีšีš ๅœ‹ ึดึถึธ แญ ไฝ้‡Ž ไธ‡ๆฌก้ƒŽ...
586K 21.5K 49
[ ๐ป๐ด๐‘…๐‘ˆ๐ถ๐ป๐ผ๐‘Œ๐‘‚ ๐‘†๐ด๐‘๐‘๐‘ˆ ๐‘‹ ๐น๐ธ๐‘€!๐‘…๐ธ๐ด๐ท๐ธ๐‘… ] "๐ฟ๐‘œ๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘š๐‘’ ๐‘ค๐‘–๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘œ๐‘ข๐‘ก ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘š๐‘–๐‘ก๐‘ " ๐บ๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’ ๐‘Ž ๐‘™๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ โ—๐ผ๐‘๐น๐‘‚โ— ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘...
1M 44.6K 48
"i've known her all my life, that's why i can't get her away from me" in a time of crisis, mikey gives in and calls y/n to help him with his gang. sh...