Tere liye

By prabhakar29

To what extent a person can go to protect his loved one... Sidharth Singh Rajawat(28) soon to be heir of r... More

introduction
prelogue
chapter-1
chapter -3
Chapter-2
Chapter-4
ch-5
ch-6
ch-7
ch-8
ch-9
ch-10
ch-11
ch-12
ch-13
ch-14
ch-15
ch-16
ch-17
ch-18
ch-19
ch-20
ch-21
ch-22
ch-23
ch-25
ch-26
ch-27
ch-28
ch-29
ch-30
ch-31
ch-32
ch-33
ch-34
ch-35
ch-36
synopsis of original plot
ch-37
ch-38
ch-39

ch-24

273 33 9
By prabhakar29

Note for readers:-

I hope you guys have not forgotten me. First of all extremely sorry for being MIA for so long. It became so long that now I am finding it little difficult to get the momentum of writing again. I am hopeful things will be soon on track and will try my best to finish this story as soon as possible.

   I won't give any deadline because I realised in my case planned things never work out and opposite happens.
So, will just go with flow...🤞🤞🤞

For now enjoy the chapter:-

" Mom what I should not know?" Aranya asked from her mother.

Ayesha and Ravindra both looked at each other with horror. They didn't know what to answer her as it was so sudden and they were in panick mode. Aranya was looking at their faces and it made her more suspicious.

" Mom and dad, what you guys are hiding from me? Please don't say that it's nothing because I can see it on your face. So don't even try to lie to me. Tell me please. My mind is already in a mess and I can't take it anymore." Aranya pleaded to them.

Ravindra looked at Ayesha and was about to talk to Aranya but Ayesha started speaking before him.

" I am sorry sweetheart but trust me we didn't have any other options. We were told to hide this from you but since you have heard it then I guess there is no point in hiding it anymore. I will tell you everything but before that sit down here and calm down please. You know stress is not good for you right?" Ayesha told to Aranya while holding her hands and making her sit down on the bed.

Ravindra was looking at his wife with shocked and puzzled expressions after hearing her words. He desperately wanted to say something or stop her but before he could say anything, she started speaking.

" Sweetheart, there is something which we didn't tell you. Actually, it was Sidharth who called us and told us to come here as you were sad and missing us.There is one more thing, Sidharth had not sent his men to harm us or keep an eye on us. He lied to you by using our name just to make you agree for the marriage,nothing else. He specifically told us to not tell you this. Listen Aranya, the news of this marriage was too shocking for us and we were really worried but we used to respect Sidharth's grandfather a lot. We still don't know why he took this decision as he is no more to tell us but we know it for sure that there is no ill intentions behind it. But I know, you don't deserve to have married life like this. You deserve to spend your life with somone whom you chose for yourself with your own will and Sidharth too. This is why he had told us that this marriage is nothing for him and he will give you divorce after 6 months as this is the only legal way to terminate an official marriage. Aranya, it's my request, please let these few months go peacefully and then all of us will be out from this mess. You will be back to home to us. Sidharth has promised us that he will send you back and till you are here, he will make sure that you don't have any problems here. Please treat these few months as your work project and then everything will be back to normal again in no time." Ayesha tried her best to make her understand.

  Aranya listened everything whatever her mother said with silence. Then she looked at her father who had blank expressions on his face.

   " Mom no matter what you say it will not change the fact that I was forced and blackmailed to get married to some stranger against my wish. I thought you guys will help me but it's ok and don't worry about me. I won't create any drama or issues for you guys. Thank you for coming. I have an important work, so please excuse me." Aranya said to her mother and went away from there giving them disappointed look.

  Both Ayesha and her husband kept looking at the door where she just disappeared. They had worried and helpless look on their faces.

  " Ayesha, what was that? What the hell you did? Now what we are supposed to do?" Ravindra asked his wife in angry tone.

  " Ravi, do you even realise that Aranya was almost on the verge of knowing everything. We should thank our luck that she didn't hear our full conversation
or God only knows what would have happened. I had to answer her back something which can convince her and don't make her question things anymore and moreover I didn't say anything wrong to her. I told her truth only in summerised way. At this time, trusting Sidharth and Aranya living here till this matter doesn't get sort out is our only option. One more thing, we have to go back as soon as possible as I can't take another risk. The more we will live here, there will be more chances of such encounters and we can't afford that. Today our luck was on our side but it will not be same always. So, we are going back tomorrow. Sidharth will take care of everything and our daughter will be back to us very soon. Till then, we have to keep patience and pray to God that everything gets sorted as soon as possible. This is the best option for all of us." Ayesha tried her best to make her husband understand the gravity of situation.

  " If you have taken all the decisions on your own then who am I to say anything or object?" Ravindra said to her and left the room in anger.

  Ayesha sat on the bed with dejected look.

  " God, I hope you will protect her as we can't afford to lose our daughter once again and hopefully I will not be proved wrong for trusting Sidharth with her." Ayesha prayed to God with tears in her eyes.

   Evening time :-

  Sidharth came home and found Aranya's mother in front lawn. He went to her.

  " Ma'am,what are you doing here alone?
Where is Mr Gujral and your daughter?
I thought you guys must have gone for outing." Sidharth said with confused expressions.

  "Both of them are angry with me. Forget this, Sidharth, you will fulfill your promise right? You won't let anything happen to her and will send her back safely to us, right? We had lost our daughter once and we can't afford to go through same pain again. I am trusting you against my husband and daughter's wish. I hope you will not let down me." Ayesha said to him with pleading voice.

   Sidharth looked at her for few seconds and then spoke with faraway look in his eyes.

  " Ma'am, I have lost enough to know how does it feel to lose somone of your own. Trust me, I will not pray that even for my enemies. I will just say one thing, as long as I am alive, nothing will happen to her and if God forbid something happens to her then assume that I am no more. For me, at this moment, nothing is more important than her." Sidharth assured Ayesha.

   Ayesha looked at him. There were some strange emotions in his eyes. It was scaring her but at the same time giving assurance too. She knew in her heart that she won't be proven wrong for trusting him.

  " Thankyou Sidharth. I hope nothing goes wrong. May God be with you." Ayesha said to him and put her hand on his head then she went away.

  Sidharth stood there for few moments then he turned around to go and found Aranya standing at terrace looking at him. He could see that she was giving him angry look even from distance. Sidharth just went inside without doing anything.

  After sometime:-

  Aranya, and her parents got a text message in their respective phones. This message was written as:-

   "Please be ready at 8 pm as I am hosting a dinner. Since you guys are living here and are my guest so all of you have to present there. You can't avoid it. See you soon."

  Aranya got one more message:-

  "Don't even think to skip it. Your parents are keeping an eye on me. If you will not come then it will make them more worried
I hope you will understand this basic thing
Be ready on time, car will be waiting and will take you guys at the venue."

    Aranya felt so irritated with those messages. She decided not to go but then she thought about her parents and realised she had to go for them. She reluctantly went to get ready.

  Aranya's parents room:-

" Ayesha, I am going in this party only because you are adamant to go there and I can't let you go alone as I don't want Aranya to know that we had argument and there is some tension between us." Ravindra said to his wife and left the room.

   Ayesha looked at herself in the mirror helplessly then she too went away.

   Aranya found both her parents standing at the doorway near the car waiting for her. She didn't say anything and just went inside the car and sat in the backseat. Ayesha too sat beside her and Ravindra sat in the front seat.
During whole ride, no one said anything.

   Soon car stopped in front of the venue.
Driver opened the door and all three of them came out. When they looked at the venue they got stunned. It was a luxurious royal restaurant near the lake. The view was so mesmerizing under moonlight. They were just looking at each other fully impressed by the view in front of them.

   Before any one of them could say anything, two staff members came in traditional costume to welcome them.
They silently went inside with the staff.
Soon they found themselves on rooftop terrace which was decorated so beautifully and was giving dreamy look.

   " Mom, isn't it so beautiful?" Aranya asked her mother in excited voice forgetting that she was angry with her till few minutes ago.

  Ayesha looked at her and smiled wholeheartedly after so many hours.

  " yes it's very beautiful but not more than my daughter's beautiful smile. I missed it" Ayesha said to her and hugged her.

   While hugging Aranya, Ayesha gave pleading look to her husband. Ravindra couldn't hold his anger anymore and smiled at his wife. His wife and daughter were happy and smiling. Nothing was more important for him than that so he too decided to forget everything whatever happened few hours ago.

  Manager's voice broke their family moment.

  " Please have a seat and enjoy the authentic royal Rajasthani hospitality" He politely said.

  " Where are all of other guests and the host himself?" Ravindra asked from him.

  " I am sorry sir but I guess there is some confusion. As far as I know, we were informed that there will be only three guests and we have to prepare everything accordingly. No one else is coming as per my knowledge." He politely answered.

  Ravindra looked at his wife and daughter with confusion and then asked again to the staff.

  " Sidharth Singh Rajawat is the host right? I hope we are not at wrong place."
Ravindra asked him.

  " No sir, you are at right place and yes
Chote Hukum has booked this whole place and gave us very specific instructions that his special guests will come and they should have best of everything. Please have a seat and enjoy.
Our staff will attend you shortly." Manager said and left the place.

   " Sidharth has arranged this special dinner only for us?" Ayesha said with disbelief and excitement.

   Aranya and her father looked at each other with little annoyance. Ayesha dragged both their hands and went to seat on the couch placed under gazebo kind of setting.

   Soon they were served with welcome drink and snacks. Then some folk artists came to perform. Ayesha and Ravindra were shocked and surprised seeing such kind of special treatment. Aranya was feeling annoyed seeing her parents enjoying the show. She took out her phone and started typing..

   "What do you think of yourself? You can impress my parents with all this but it will not change anything, got it?" She hit the send button with anger.

  Sidharth received her message and shook his head. He replied..

  " Miss Gujral, I don't think, I need to impress anyone and most importantly,I have not done it to impress to anyone or for myself. You and your parents were giving cold shoulders to each other and somewhere, I am responsible for this. So, this is my small effort to make things better. You are very lucky that you can have such family time with your parents Aranya. Everyone is not lucky as you. So, please don't be angry with them specially because of me. You mean world for your loved ones and never doubt their love for you. Have a great evening..."

  Aranya saw the notification and seeing the name thought to ignore it but then she couldn't help herself and opened the message. After reading the whole text, she felt numb. She read the whole text twice and then looked at her parents who were happily enjoying the show. Then she remembered Sidharth's life history which her colleague told her. For the first time, she felt bad for him and tried to imagine herself at his place,it shook her to the core.

     She immediately kept her phone aside and went towards her parents. Aranya hugged them from behind with fearful expressions and tears in her eyes. This sudden move from her shocked her parents and they became alarmed.

   " Aru, what happened? Are you ok?" Ayesha asked her in panick mode.

  " I am sorry mom and dad. I know, how much you guys love me. You always think best for me only. I am extremely sorry for hurting you guys. Please forgive me, I will never do it again." Aranya said with teary voice.

   Ravindra and Ayesha both looked at each other and became emotional. Her father controlled his emotions, took her hands and made her sit between them.

   " We are also sorry my darling. I know, you must be feeling that we are not doing anything to get out of this situation but trust me, we are helpless. But we are always there for you and soon everything will be alright, trust me." Ravindra told to her.

  Aranya nodded her head and hugged him tightly. Ayesha had tears of happiness in her eyes. She silently prayed to God and thanked him. After this little emotional moment, they spent whole evening with lots of laughter and delicious food.

    Few hours later :-

  Aranya and her parents were returning home after having one of the most memorable get together.

  " I never had such an amazing dinner experience ever before. I will personally thank Sidharth for such a nice gesture." Ayesha said happily to her daughter and husband.

      Aranya didn't say anything and Ravindra just nodded his head. After reaching home, first thing, Ayesha asked about Sidharth but got to know he was not at home.

  " It's almost going to be 12 o'clock and he is still not at home? Aranya,do you have any idea, where he is?" Ayesha asked her with motherly concern.

  Aranya just shook her head.

  " It's ok Ayesha. He is not a child, so please stop these interrogations. It's quite late, we should go to sleep." Ravindra told his wife.

  Ayesha was not convinced but she didn't have any options. She had developed a soft corner for Sidharth after talking to him and it was making her feel worried for him. But having no options, she went to her room after wishing good night to Aranya.

   Aranya came to her room. After changing her clothes,she went to sleep but couldn't able to. She kept tossing and turning on the bed thinking about Sidharth's words and his efforts to end cold war between her and her parents.
After debating a lot within herself,she decided to text him...

    " Mom was really happy and enjoyed a lot. She wanted to say thanks to you personally and was asking about you but staff told her that you are still not at home
So, on behalf of her, I thought to text you and say thankyou. I really appreciate for whatever you did for my parents and your thoughts behind doing this. Yes, you are right, I am lucky and I can't even imagine myself at your place.Although, I am still angry with you for obvious reasons but I will pray to God to give you your share of happiness."

    Sidharth was about to switch off his phone but after seeing the latest notification, he could not help himself and tapped on it. After reading the whole text, he didn't realise when tears started flowing through his eyes. He looked at the lake in front of him and then at the sky full of stars.

   "Miss you Amma" He whispered looking at the stars and then kept his head on his folded knees shedding silent and helpless tears.

    One of the most successful businessman of not only in India but all over the world, was sitting all alone in a secluded lake area, silently crying on his unfortunate fate. Will it ever change someday or his luck will keep ditching him forever???

Note:-

I don't know how this chapter had turned out. I wrote it in so many attempts and it was getting really difficult to reconnect again. Do give your feedback. I hope I will get my momentum back soon.

   Till then,
Keep reading and supporting....🙏🙏❤️❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

423K 14.3K 41
๐™„๐™ฃ๐™™๐™ž๐™–๐™ฃ ๐™ง๐™ค๐™ข๐™–๐™ฃ๐™˜๐™š [๐—–๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฑ] ๐˜™๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฑ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ช๐˜ณ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ญ๐˜ข๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๏ฟฝ...
21.2K 1.1K 21
Ridha Gupta, an innocent and a sweet girl who is facing lot of issues inspite of belonging to a good family. She is broken and all want is love and c...
132K 6.1K 50
#16 in kind #5 in royal love #22 in indianlovestory Hey everyone its my first story on wattpad please don't ignore it. " Please don't to..uch m_me...
36.9K 2.4K 32
๐‡๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฌ๐š๐Ÿ๐ž ๐ž๐ฆ๐›๐ซ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐’๐ก๐ž ๐ฐ๐š๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ๐ก๐จ๐ฆ๐ž โ๐’ด๐“ธ๐“Š ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’น๐‘’ ๐“‚๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐“๐’พ๐‘’๐“‹๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘’ ๐’ธ๐’ถ๐“ƒ ๐’ท๐‘’ ๐’ท๐‘’๐’ถ๐“Š๐“‰๐’พ๐’ป...