SCARLET GALE: THE YAKUZA EMPR...

By SteilinK

Mercy is not in her vocabulary. No battles she can't conquer. She's fearless and ruthless. If you get in her... More

SCARLET GALE
PROLOGUE
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 7

19 0 0
By SteilinK

"I fcking hate you Harrizon!'' I said while punching the punching bag in front me. After taking a quick shower I went directly inside our training facility.

And here I am, murdering the punching bag in thinking it was Harrizon.

"Give mercy to the punching bag,'' David jokingly said while walking towards me.

"Shut the fck up David,'' I just said while putting my gloves on the table. I fixed my hair before readying the gun in front of me. I pointed the gun towards the target and aimed for a bull's eye. I do the same to next consecutive targets. I don't waste any bullet, I make sure to shoot the target directly on their heads. The Facility is big as you can ever imagine. My father really make sure that the house can accommodate a facility where I can train myself. I used all the bullets on my gun and I just smirked. "Bull's eye!''

"No one really can defeat you in terms of shooting range. But this time I'll try my luck to defeat you,'' David said which made me smirk.

"Good luck the,'' I said smirking.

I watched David swiftly shooting all his target. I just smirked when he missed a shot. He ended getting a one missed shot and the rest are bull's eye. I just laughed when he raised his hand like he is surrendering to me.

"The title is all yours,'' he jokingly said while bowing. I kicked him which made him fall on the floor. "The fck!''

"You deserve that loser,'' I said annoying him.

"Aren't you tired from school? Why are you here?''

"Just wanted to relax,'' I replied while opening the bottled water in my hands.

"Liar, you've seen him again?'' he asked.

"Yup, and you already know what happened next.''

"That motherfcker.''

"Let's stop talking about him. Just hearing his name makes my blood boil. What happened to the task I gave you?''

"I already done it. The attacked was planned by memphis to stop you from meddling with their business. I have gathered information that they have been monitoring you after the massacre. Someone have given them information about you being the mastermind of the attacked,'' David said.

"Who the hell is that person? Have you done some investigation about his identity?''

"I have already done some investigation. However, the data has been secured. I can't find any information regarding him.''

I clenched my fist upon hearing it. I need to know who that person is before he will plan something about me again. I hope he's not the person in my mind right now. Because if ever that he is the one. I'll make sure he will pay some price. I will make sure he will suffer a lot before he die.

"Just keep monitoring our enemies. And by the way David, make sure to check our men. I can feel someone will betray us. We need to prepare.'' I said and he just nodded his head.

I left the facility and went outside. I saw our men roaming around the house. Some are standing on their designated post and all of them are armed with high caliber firearms. After the attacked I make sure that all my men are equipped with higher caliber guns to secured our safety. I'm not just after my own safety, I also want them safe.

I checked my phone and saw that it's still early. Maybe I can still go out and join a race competition tonight. I searched for possible drag racing and then luckily I found one. It was located in a one of the street here in US. Most of the person that will surely join this race would be coming from known gangs here.

I enter the house to inform David that we will be going out tonight. I just message him through chat since we're already running out of time since only an hour left before the race. I just decided to wear my black leather pants and black fitted shirt. I just fixed my hair into a tight bun before wearing my leather boots. When I'm already satisfied with my outfit, I left my room and went directly to the parking area. I saw David preparing his motorbike he just stop when he saw me.

"I think you forgot something,'' he said when I was already beside my motorbike.

"What?'' I asked.

"Your jacket. You forgot to bring one. Don't worry I have already prepared your jacket. It's inside the car. Just get it over there,'' he said pointing to the car he frequently used.

"There's a secret pocket inside the jacket. Two hand guns are inside you jacket. I also prepared some shuriken for you,'' David said which made me check the jacket. It was indeed equipped with weapons. Maybe he doesn't know that I have guns on my back. But this will surely help in case I will be out of bullets already.

"Thanks David.''

"You're always welcome young miss.''

"It's getting late. We need to go now,'' I said before wearing the jacket. I also make sure to wear my mask to hide my face. Despite having my helmet I still need to wear my mask if ever I will take my helmet off.

We drove to the location of the race as soon as possible since if we will be late we can no longer join the race. When we arrived, the organizers are already listing the people who will join the race. I just smirked when I saw him talking to the organizer. As usual he's here. I just asked David to list my name. David talk to the organizer and gave a hand signal informing me that he already put my name on the list. I roamed my eyes around the venue and saw new faces. Five person caught my attention. One of them slowly walked away leaving the other four person behind. I saw him walking towards Harrizon. The guy whisper something to Harrizon which made both of them laughed. They talked for a while before the guy left Harrizon. I saw him walking towards a person far from my direction. I can't see who that person is so I decided to walk near them. I make sure that they can't see me. After getting near I finally saw the person. It's Storm Saphira. The guy was laughing while talking to her, but despite wearing a mask I can sense how annoyed Storm Saphira was while the guy continue to talk.

"Jico!''

The guy stop talking when his group called him. He immediately left Storm Saphira and went to his group.

"Found you!'' I just rolled my eyes when I heard David talking behind me. "You look like a stalker hiding here.''

"Shut up!'' I said and he just laughed.

"I know what's running inside your head. Those people are well known racers. They originally came from the Philippines. I already heard their group name before. I don't know if I'm right but they are Black Cygnus. That group was led by Jester Sebastian Kazuki the one standing in the middle.''

"Are they part of the organization?'' I asked David.

"No, they are just racers and doesn't belong to any gang.''

Our conversation ended when we heard the MC calling the names of the people who will be joining the race. I heard mine and Harrizon's name. I just smirked when an idea of defeating him cross my mind.

I prepare myself before going to the starting line. "Be careful young miss.''

I fixed my hair and wear my helmet before driving to the starting line. I was the only female rider joining the race. One of the guy in Black Cygnus also joined the race. Harrizon was next to me and he's currently looking at me right now. Maybe he's checking who's the woman beside him.

When I heard the signal sound of the race, I immediately drove my motorbike. I just smirked when I am already far from them. Despite being the first in line I still make sure to drive more faster. I checked my opponents and I saw Harrizon catching up.

I stopped watching him and decided to just drive faster. He's driving fast but I'm already too far from him. I'm already a meter away from the finish line and within a minute I'm already in the finish line. All the people where shouting as they celebrate for my victory. I know they can't believe that I won the race despite being a woman. Others look so happy and some are annoyed. I just smile when I saw David getting the trophy for me.

Aside from the trophy my rank will also change. I'm already in the second place replacing Harrizon in the ranking. Storm Saphira is the first in the list and I don't have any plan to replace her.

"Congratulations for winning the race,'' the guy I saw earlier congratulate me. He also join the race.

"I'm Seigh Jan Devera of Black Cygnus,'' he said. He's handsome especially that he's standing near me. He has a long wavy hair which really suit his personality.

"Thank you. You're also amazing earlier.'' He just smirked.

"Thank you. I like talking to you but I have to go. See you when I see you.''

He left and went to his group. I was busy watching them without noticing that someone is already standing behind me.

"Are you happy?'' he said annoying me with his tone full of sarcasm.

"Of course I am so happy,'' I said before turning to face him but it was not a good idea since our faces are so close with each other. Just another wrong move and I will surely kiss him. I was about to move my face away from him when suddenly someone pushed me which made me and him fall on the ground.

My mind went blank when our lips met, a tingling sensation ran through my body like there is an electricity and I can feel the butterflies in my stomach. The fck! I can feel my heart pounding and I know he can feel the same way.

Without thinking I immediately stood up. I was about to leave him but I stopped in my tracks the moment he held my hand.

"Are you just gonna leave after kissing me?''

I don't know what to say. My mind can't process anything right now. All I want is to leave this place.

"Don't tell me. That was your first.''

"Shut the fck up!'' That's the only thing I can say to save my face. I feel suffocated with him. My heart is still beating so fast. I just want to disappear.

"Then, Can I consider myself the lucky one?'' he said and I know even without looking he's currently smirking. I can't take it anymore. I started walking away from him but even with our distance I could still hear him.

"Fucking thief, you have stolen my first kiss.''

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

95.6K 3.3K 42
[READ Have Vengeance FIRST] "Long time no see." "Fuck you." ⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻⎻ After three years, Alyona finds herself back in New York after fleeing from th...
3M 95.1K 43
He never wanted to be good, until he met her. He liked the feeling of fighting, until he met her. He liked being feared by everyo...
550K 20.1K 72
*Completed* "No smart move.. I suppose I can trust you on this.." He said in his deep voice leaving my hand.He didn't need to tell me that.. I was so...
206 8 47
Growing up with a different name, breaking through obstacles, and facing death a time or two. Roxy has had a very rough, but action filled life. Wil...