MATES N.K

Da hoodhands123

What if Bonnie Bennett's cousin comes to town to protect her because she hears voices in her head telling her... Altro

KEHLANI ROYALTY BLOSSOM
Hello Mystic Falls...EW
SCHOOL AND EXPLAINING
THE K DUO
meeting Elijah
60s DANCE
WOLF BITE
NEW FACE CLAIM
THE 20s
ON THE RUN!
MORE INFORMATION FIRST!
Courting
Homecoming
The new deal
Our town
Reunión
Dangerous Liaisons
The kings star
Its started
The originals
Dragon eggs
Gone girl

The ties that blind

175 7 0
Da hoodhands123

Kehlani's pov

I was in my pink PJs watching twilight when klaus walked in he rushed to me " love are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"I don't want to talk about it" I said " I really thought he was my friend nik I feel dumb" but I sucked it up " anyways did you heal Caroline? Is she okay? "

"Your not love. But yes I healed her and shes fine" he said and took off his shirt and got into bed next to me. After a moment Of silence I spoke again.

"So what took you so long to heal her?" I asked he looked at me " what do you mean?" He asked " I don't know I supposed you would have gotten here sooner after what just happened. Plus you didn't turn off your side of the bond I felt what you felt"

He's eyes widened. I pressed play and continued to watch the movie and ate my bowl of fruit remaining unbothered. "I was just talking to her that's all ." He said and I side eyed him. " what are you up too?"

I asked suspicion rising since that's not a normal answer for him. We all know he doesn't do small talk "nothing. Why? what did you feel when I was with her?"

I looked him up and down intensely. And turned back to face the tv. "Infatuation." And he sat in silence looking at me trying to read me since I shut my feelings off from him.

I grabbed his hand "come on. Let's watch. this was the movie I was talking about" I said changing the subject and he wrapped his arms around me and kissed my head.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

The  next morning I woke up with klaus spraying his cologne, I sit up " where are you going?" I questioned he looked at me through the mirror " I have a busy day ahead of me love. I still need to get my family back from Stefan your welcome to come with"

I grimace thinking about the person who I once called a friend. " no thanks I'll rather sit in bed and watch Gilmore Girls"

He smiled " no watching it without me" he said. My face screwed up with confusion "you said you hated that show" he's smile deepened " not when im watching it with you"

I grinned " alright Mr rizzler pack it up" I said "I'll see you later love" he said and he kissed me then walked out through the door. Ugh he's so fine.

Just then I got a call from Bonnie "hey B what's up"
I heard her sigh " my moms coming to town I was wondering if you wanted to say hi or whatever "

She said cautiously . "Nah Im good." I replied "oh okay" she said disappointed "byee love you B" I said and cut the phone call.

Today was going to be a long day for me I got out of bed and got cleaned up took off my bonnet and put on a casual outfit since i plan to stay home.

I muttered the spell grams said I should use once I unlocked my abilities to open the trunk she gave me before she died  "gbogbo akowe le wa si imole" I said and it opened.

It was full of grimoires, letters, notes, pictures, and other books I had no idea what it could be most of it was In yourba some in Latin and other languages.

Just then a letter popped up out of thin air floating with gold light surrounding it. It kept on wiggling as if it wanted me to read it so I grabbed it and opened it.

All of a sudden the letter dropped to the floor and there was some kind of Astro projection. It was glitching but i knew who it was.

"Iya?" I asked (means mother) she smiled " the time has come my daughter. The time for you to become who you are meant to be. I know I've been a terrible mother but I had to it was apart of your destiny."

"What are you talking about? What destiny? What's going on?" I said confused "you are the queen of the supernatural. Your father and I have big plans for you. Come my child let me show you. Go through the portal."

And with that the Astro projection stopped. But then suddenly a big golden circle with white light was shown on the floor"

"Oh hell no you got me fucked up. Ain't no way I'm jumping through that-" it started to get bigger and bigger basically telling me I have no choice and it will sallow me if I don't jump.

So I did. I jumped.

"Whoahhh what the-" I said as I was tumbling down a slide like portal. After about a minute of that I fall face first on a marble floor.

I groan and see a beautiful hallway

" what in the-" I started off as I got up. Suddenly I'm engulfed into a hug "I've missed you dearly" I pry the person off of me to she who it is.

" oh my Diana?What are you doing here? What is this place" I asked my big sister. She grinned " this is our future. Come let me take you to the others"

She grabbed my hand and suddenly I was in-front of my whole immediate family excluding my step dad. They were all sitting on big golden thrones. My sister let go of my hand to sit on hers

There was seven thrones aligned in the shape of a triangle I saw a diamond throne between my parents. "I'm guessing that's supposed to be mine"

"Yes" my father said. "We wanted to show you what your future holds you are next in line to the throne after me once you do your birth given duties. Which you do not know yet. All of my power will go to you since you are my only child"

"Wait I'm so confused right now what are we? Are we witches" I asked confused. "We're more than witches my daughter" my mother said

"  so what are you?" I Asked my mum. "I'm a witch, siren, dragon,tiger and an elementals " "and what are you?" I asked my dad " I am a God. The God of Gods but my creature is a dragon which your mother got from carrying you in the womb"

"So what are you guys?" I asked my siblings "everything mum is" Alexander said " we have different dads so we're not gods or dragons since we were already born before you. But your father blessed us with immortality" Daphne said.

"Okay so how comes I'm not finding out till now?" I asked " well you have been around for millions of years will all have. Just not on earth. Like right now we are not on earth." Augustus said

"WHAT!?" I shouted in disbelief.

"Let him explain Kehlani" my mother said softly.
" ahem as I was saying. There was a prophecy you need to fulfil it took you 6000 years since you have been on earth to be this close to fulfilling it. And no we can't tell you what it is"

"Just know that once you get make to earth you will have automatically unlocked mothers powers. But until you fulfil your destiny you won't take the throne so you will not have your fathers. Every God has to do it. Especially the ones who take the throne. he finishes off

" why don't I remember my past. And how come I can die and come back to life" I asked another question again.

"You will gain your memories all back little by little or maybe it may come in a big wave. And as for you dying it is all about the future. You were not meant to be in certain time lines. Or it would have affected the prophecy. But don't worry you are now immortal you have used up all your death cards" my father said

" you can not tell anyone not even Niklaus about what you are or your prophecy or your new found powers you must not use them until we give you the green light as of know just make everyone think your a newbie witch. But feel free to go to another dimension to practice your skills." My mother said

"Thank you. But why can't I tell anyone.?" I asked " because you will be able to stop certain events from happening. Here take. It's a bracelet. You will know when you can use your powers once it lights up" Diana expressed

"It's time to send you back." My mother said

"Wait why are you all so different from one of my memories." I asked another question. "Because we put fake memories in your head about us. Since we never really visit earth. But all the other memories are real. So yes we never abused you or hated you. You are a Targaryen." My mum says

"We used 'royalty blossom' as a cover up name and swapped your middle name to your first name so it will be hard to track down your origins." She finished off

"Your real name is Madeline Kehlani Targaryen from the house of dragons, daughter of Queen Madeline the 2nd Targaryen and King Zeus Olympian Targaryen. Appointed to the throne on her sixth day"

"We all love you dearly. We look forward to seeing you again as of now go and look at what Sheila gave you good bye baby sister" Daphne said and with a wave of her hand I was sent through the portal and luckily landed on my bed.

Then excruciating pain hit me claws started coming out of my nail beds. And tiger like fangs coming out of my teeth biting my gums. The cup that had water in it started floating out of the cup. I screamed but fire came out. After a minute the pain settled

I looked at the time 10hours have gone by it is now 9pm is that a joke!? That conversation was a good 25 minutes. I look at the trunk and realise I have a lot to get through.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

Going through the trunk it was just a bunch of things that weren't there before to help my skills and a few things from my past like letters,portrait and pictures with both Elijah klaus, Stefan and Damon plus the other Mikealsons.

A letter and portrait with Katherine and just a bunch of letters to some girl called tatia that I remember being in some of my past memories... and when Elijah killed her.

And carvings with people named Silas, amara and qetsiyah which means I knew all of them before my lifetime now.

This is all too much. By the time I finished it was 11pm. I wanted to take a shower. I turned on the water and touched it to see if it's too my liking then suddenly I'm on the ground.

And I see a tail?
Omg wtf. Ugh curse your siren genes mum.

"This is ridiculous. Okay breath it's okay." I told myself and I wiggled out of the bathroom. And levitated the grimore for it to come to the ground where I was.

I looked at the index and saw 'concealing sells' I then flicked though a few pages till I found the right one. A spell to stop me from transforming every time I touch water and only at will. I completed the spell and went to shower.

Once I got out I heard commotion. I subconsciously listened in and realised how clear I can hear the smashing of Furniture downstairs I stopped listening in shock. I then tried listening to outside the mansion and realised I can hear past the grill, the school, other peoples houses, animals in the woods and most incredibly outside of mystic falls.

I don't think I will ever be able to get used to all of this. I shot fire from my hands to the fire place. I then put it out by shooting a gust of wind. Wow this is so cool.

I then heard more commotion. I was going to mind my business but I figured why not go down stairs and heat up some food since I haven't eaten since I woke up. I hummed a song while walking down the steps

To see Nik and Elijah staring at me . " good evening gentlemen I said and walked to the kitchen. To see my left over lasagna in a plate. I take it and put it in the microwave for 3 minutes.

Then it hit me.

ELIJAH!?

I run out and jump on him causing him to fall to the ground. "Elijah how are you! I've missed you dearly." Gosh i sound like my sister.

He just furrows his eyebrows at me and picks us off of the ground and places me on my feet. " I know are first meeting wasn't the worst. But I don't think it's wise for you to ever jump on an original or miss someone you have only had one small interaction with" he says firmly.

I look at him up and down with a dirty look. "Ugh rude. Nik stick him back in the box" I said which caused Elijahs brows to deepen even more at the use of Klaus nickname.

Klaus was looking at me. "Something is different about you." He said " your aura is stronger" i laugh " it must have been the good sleep I got without you"

I gesture my head to Elijah "what's his problem?"I asked "He doesn't remember love. Plus he's still a bit salty for uniting him with our family" klaus said

"Remember what?" Elijah asked confused i go on my tip toes and hold my hands on his head. Then suddenly his eyes roll back. I gave him every single memory that I can remember about him so far which is mostly his human life, when he got turned into a vampire and the time I spent with him in the 1950s

Which is something klaus doesn't know about since what I can gather in the 1950s friends don't kiss and play in eachother a beds

"Madeline?" Elijah asked breathless and cupped one side of my my face in his hand and he moved my hair out of my face. I smiled " Eli" I stated looking deep into his eyes.

Suddenly I'm pulled away and feel a hand around my waist. " well I can see you have your memories back of her. I hope you will be a good brother in law to her" klaus said playfully

"Brother in law?" Elijah asked. "she's my wife" klaus says in triumphs but Elijah doesn't remove his intense gaze off of me and replied

"Right"

Feeling nervous under his gaze and klaus anger clearly bubbling I said "well I'm gonna go eat I'm kinda hungry it's been a long day for me. Goodnight"

I  walk past them but stop "it was nice seeing you Elijah. Welcome back. Oh and Nik don't keep me waiting" I said "of course my love" he replied and I continued making my way up the stairs.

A/N 10 pounds each time kehlani asks a question 🤦🏽‍♀️

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

1M 11.3K 40
So I'm completely in love with the character Damon Salvatore and I didn't really like any of his imagines or preferences on here so I'm writing my ow...
247K 10.4K 36
Where a bored fairy leaves her homeland to travel around the human world. To learn new things and have adventures. Which she will and much more... Va...
259K 6.9K 53
"I'm done ignoring how I feel about you.". "And what is that?" "I love you." --- Book 1 TVD seasons 2-4 Finished Jan. 2023 Disclaimer I don't own The...
128K 1.4K 13
Ranked #15 in #theoriginals stories ☺️ *** a collection of one shots and imagines from everyone's favourite Mikaelson brothers. feel free to request...