Intertwined

By SiriuslySoha

Sneha is doing arrange marriage with Kabir, the elder son of Chauhans, but something about Mahir, the mysteri... More

Character Sketch
Chapter 1 : The Kashyaps & The Chauhans
Chapter 2 : Meet (not so) Cute
Chapter 3 : Curiosity Killed The Cat
Chapter 4 : The Unmistakable Pull
Chapter 5 : The Growing Tension
Chapter 6 : Hostage Of Those Eyes
Chapter 7 : The Touch That Melts
Chapter 8 : Why ?
Chapter 9 : You Won't Understand
Chapter 10 : I Don't Believe You
Chapter 12 : The Silent Banter and Ready To Be Ruined
Chapter 13 : Who Is She ?
Chapter 14 : Jealousy Jealousy
Chapter 15 : You Wouldn't Want To Know
Chapter 16 : The Possession Over Each Other
Chapter 17 : Just A Moment Of Passion (?)
Chapter 18 : Perfect Partners
Chapter 19 : Tug Of War
Chapter 20 : The Time For Talk Has Passed
Chapter 21 : After All This Time ? - I
Chapter 22 : After All This Time ? - II
Chapter 23 : Always
Chapter 24 : Mahir's Sneha
Author's Offer
Chapter 25 : Your Highness
Chapter 26 : His Definition Of Love
Chapter 27 : Let's Get Married
Chapter 28 : Memorable Measurements
Chapter 29 : A Vision So Beautiful
New Story Announcement

Chapter 11 : Toe-curling

1.5K 145 54
By SiriuslySoha

Mumbai to Alwar took less than two hours by air. But the family decided to have some fun on the way as it's been long they hadn't travelled together. Hence, they all were going by train. The drivers and other staff members already left for Alwar in the afternoon with the cars that carried all the important stuff regarding the wedding.

Around 5 in the evening, they arrived at Mumbai Central Station as the fastest train with minimum stops itself was going to take 17 hours to reach Alwar. 4 business class compartments were reserved for them and interestingly, were not divided according to families. Instead, the gents took one compartment, the ladies took one and the other two were divided among the youngsters. Shreya, Divya, Disha and Sneha took one while Kabir, Rithik, Drish and Mahir took the other. But currently, all cousins were present in the girls' compartment after the dinner took place and were deciding on a game to play.

“...what about Truth Or Dare ?” - Disha asked, snapping her fingers as if it was one brilliant idea.

They all groaned a ‘no’. All but Mahir, who looked like he wanted to be anywhere but there. Sneha bit her lip from chuckling at his bored expressions. Honestly, she herself was least interested in any game. But she didn't blame it on the bland and cliche games. She knew even the most interesting activities of the world would fail to peak her interest at the moment because she was focused just on him. Her eyes not leaving his face inspite of her several attempts.

“What about ‘Would You Rather ?’” - Rithik asked, looking at everyone.

“That will be interesting.” - Divya commented, nodding in approval.

Rithik's cheeks pinked and Sneha's eyebrows shot upto her hairline. Oh-kay...

“I am in.” - Shreya said.

Everybody gave their consent to play except for Sneha and Mahir. Sneha, because she was busy staring and Mahir, because his devils could care less.

“So, I'll go first with Bhabhi.” - Disha announced excitedly.

Sneha blinked, suddenly the center of attention. “Why me first ?”

“Because my dear Bhabhi, you and Kabir Bhai are the focus of the hour, no ?” - Disha said mischievously, making Kabir groan and others laugh.

Sneha's eyes involuntarily snapped to Mahir who was already looking at her. His right cheek making a dent told her he was biting the inside of his cheek.

“Bhabhi, would you rather have everyone you know be able to read your thoughts or for everyone you know to have access to your Internet history?” - Disha asked.

Have everyone read her thoughts ? Hell no! Her cheeks heated up as SOME of her prurient thoughts surfaced in her mind. All including just one person.

“Uh... access to my Internet history.” - she answered because she really nothing had to hide in her search history.

“Oooh... why not thoughts Bhabhi ?” - Divya teased.

“Do you have any idea about it Kabir Bhai ?” - Divya inquired innocently, making everyone laugh.

Mahir stood up at once, catching their attention.

“Mahir Bhai where to ?” - Drish called out as he slid open the compartment door.

Mahir didn't turn around and looked at them sideways. Sneha could easily see the vein on his temple popping. “Getting bored.” - he replied succinctly and without waiting for anyone's response, left. Closing the door shut behind.

Sneha felt restless. She was already having difficulty in focusing on the game and now after Mahir's exit, her interest was next to none. As the game proceeded, she waited for everyone getting immersed before standing up to leave making an excuse. The door to her left led to the boys' compartment and she stood outside it, thinking.

‘Is he inside ? And is the door unlocked ?’ - she bit her lip and taking chance, pulled at the handle.

The door opened without any creak. She smiled and quietly entered the compartment to find Mahir seated on the first berth. One foot resting over the knee of other leg as he gazed out the window, smoking.

A disapproving frown came on her face. She really needed to change his habit of smoking. Moving forward, she took the cigarette from between his lips and he became aware of her presence.

“I guess it slipped your sharp memory that smoking is injurious to health. Besides, read that.” - she pointed towards the caution written on the space between the berths. It read : Smoking is prohibited.

Mahir glared at her and stood up. The action reduced the distance between them and she found herself getting, once again, lost in him. The sudden motion had caused some light fringes to fall over his forehead, making him look irresistibly hot. His inflamed eyes, furious and triggered, messed with her heartrate.

‘...what happened Sneha ? Didn't you say just now you can do anything...’

His words rang in her head, turning her focus to his lips. She really had planned on the lip-lock at reaching Alwar but the opportunity presented itself to her. And he was looking too tempting to resist.

“Sneha-”

Her name from his lips worked as a final trigger and she silenced him by placing her lips over his. A million butterflies fluttered inside her stomach at once. His lips were warm and soft, a stark contrast to his personality. His frozen body told her he was too shocked to react and she smiled against his lips. Brushing her lips over his one last time, she pulled back to look at him.

Only for her breath to get hitched.

His eyes had completely darkened. Gone was the warm brown and her heartbeat only increased the longer she stared in those pools of black. The air around them became thick with tension and the temperature kept rising.

In a flash, it all exploded when he without warning pushed her against the compartment wall and crashed his lips on hers.

FREAKING F*CK!

Her mind shut down, heart stopped beating and every system of her body seized to function. His mouth was pressed so hard against hers that their noses rubbed each other's cheek. The tips bending due to the force. It would definitely result in their bruised lips later but she was more than okay with it.

One of his hand loosened her bun, impatiently opening her hair and clutched possessively. Heat pooled in her lower abdomen at his dominating hold and the last of her senses bid farewell as well. His mouth parted and took her bottom lip in-between. He suckled on it keenly and fervently like his life depended on it. She mewled, moaned, keened at the sensations. Losing her sanity.

His other hand came to rest at her waist but that hold was not soft as well. He made her feel his presence there by digging his fingertips in her skin even through the barrier of her chiffon baby pink shirt. Making every fiber of her body to come alive.

Her hands couldn't stay idle any longer. One took refuge in his hair while she caressed his nape with the nails of the other. A sound somewhere in between growl and moan vibrated in his throat that sent chills down her spine. Egged on, his top two teeth sank in her bottom lip eliciting a loud gasp from her. He took advantage of her opened mouth and slipped his tongue inside.

Her knees gave up and she feared she would fall. But his hand on her lower back moved and he curled that arm around her waist, pressing their bodies flush against each other. She held onto him for dear life as he coaxed her tongue into his mouth and suckled. Her toes curled inside her slippers and lungs begged for oxygen. Heart pounded in the ribcage and she felt highly, extremely and unbelievably aroused.

By just a kiss ? It was mind-bendingly insane!

He slowed down and left her tongue with a soft, final suck. The soft sound of their mouths detaching rang in the compartment as he left her lips with a suck as well. Their harsh breathing echoed in her ears. She opened her eyes to find him looking at her. He hadn't pulled back, neither had moved his hands from her hair and waist and the proximity affected her double in force after that breath-stealing and toe-curling kiss.

“See ? Didn't... I say... I can do... anything...” - she whispered in between gasps.

His eyes shone. The grip on her hair hardened and she gasped when he gave her head a tug, tilting it up.

“You were asked to kiss me back in the temple. Right then and there. So this won't be counted.” - he whispered, his lips caressing hers as he spoke. “Besides, I kissed you. You just gave me a peck.”

Her mouth parted in shock, eyes going wide. He gotta be kidding!

“But-”

“Shhh..” - his finger came between their lips, making her go quiet.

She knew he was testing her, teasing her, pushing her to her limits but she was not one to back off. She opened her mouth and bit at his finger, sharp and hard. Tasting blood. Then took it inside her mouth to suck off the blood. His smirk vanished and eyes regained their intensity, dark as ever. Her heart thrummed as she could feel what was going on his mind, images from her wild dreams popping inside her head and making her blush. But she refused to break their eye-lock and left his finger with a pop.

“I won't be disheartened by your behaviour Mahir. Like I said, I won't rest until you give in.” - she whispered, loving the way his grip loosened in her hair out of shock. He looked disbalanced by her stubbornness and she felt satisfied. “Let's see how long does it take...”

Smirking, she stole a quick kiss from him and sprinted out the compartment. Feeling giddy. His fragrance oozing off her breath making her intoxicated.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65K 4.9K 35
There comes a time in our life when we make a decision that changes the course of our lives forever. It's the time when right and wrong collide, and...
6.2M 134K 52
๐•๐ˆ๐•๐ˆ๐„๐๐๐„ ๐–๐‡๐ˆ๐“๐‹๐Ž๐‚๐Š - all her hopes and dreams of running away from the luxurious lifestyle with her boyfriend are ruined when she fin...
140K 8.3K 68
Twenty-four-year-old Kashvi Acharya doesn't want to get married. Especially when she's at the turning point of her career. She wants to work, progres...