Military Cadences

بواسطة CAPcadet

I'm a Civil Air Patrol cadet with a passion for both marching and running cadences. I love how they really mo... المزيد

Steam Roller Baby
Yellow Ribbon
C-130
V.I.C.T.O.R.Y
Airborne Ranger
One Two, Red White Blue
I Left My Home
One by One
My Way or the Highway
The Taliban
Down by the River
Captain Jack
Blood on the Risers
Drive On
My Granny
Follow Me
Hail O Infantry
Fast Food
Peter Cotton Tail
Yogi Bear
Air Force Pilot
Hi Ho Lock and Load
Sally
Medal of Honor
Thanksgiving
They Say That in the Army
When I Was One
Beating My Drum
I Hear the Choppers Hoverin' (pizza version)
Men at War
The Shortest Cadence Ever
Tiny Bubbles
Army Colors
Mama, Mama Can't You See
Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You
Everywhere I Go
I Know a Soldier
You Won't Believe What I've Seen
I'll Never be in the Infantry
A.I.R.B.O.R.N.E
Ol' King Cole
Somewhere There's a Soldier
Blood Upon the Risers (car version)
Two Old Ladies
Delay Cadence
Suggestions
New York City
These Are the Weapons
Band of Brothers
Baby Seals
Chuck Norris

Yellow Bird

7 2 1
بواسطة CAPcadet

Hay y'all! I'm glad you are here for another chapter. This one is a really sad one that I personally don't like, but I know some people do and it is a marching cadence so I am going to share it with y'all. Lets go.

A yellow bird                                                                                                                                                                             (A yellow bird)

With a yellow bill                                                                                                                                                                     (With a yellow bill)

Sat upon                                                                                                                                                                                      (Sat upon)

My window sill                                                                                                                                                                           (My window sill)

I lured him in                                                                                                                                                                               (I lured him in)

With a piece of bread                                                                                                                                                              (With a piece of bread)

And then I crushed                                                                                                                                                                  (And then I crushed)

His little head                                                                                                                                                                               (His little head)

A little mouse                                                                                                                                                                              (A little mouse)

With little feet                                                                                                                                                                           (With little feet)

Sat upon                                                                                                                                                                                     (Sat upon)

My toilet seat                                                                                                                                                                               (My toilet seat)

I pushed him in                                                                                                                                                                           (I pushed him in)

And flushed him down                                                                                                                                                          (And flushed him down)

And then I watched him                                                                                                                                                       (And then I watched him)

Go round and round                                                                                                                                                              (Go round and round)

Ok there's Yellow bird. For those of you that liked it great! for those of us who didn't, I apologize, please don't stop reading this story because of this. Just a heads up, the next one will also be sad, so just be prepared. If you have any suggestions of ones I should do in the future, please comment or message me. Take care and keep marching! 

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

77K 2.6K 72
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
65K 3.6K 78
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
103K 282 25
here are some of my horny thoughts as a trans man with a pussy. snap if you wanna sext ;)