Military Cadences

By CAPcadet

I'm a Civil Air Patrol cadet with a passion for both marching and running cadences. I love how they really mo... More

Steam Roller Baby
Yellow Ribbon
C-130
V.I.C.T.O.R.Y
Airborne Ranger
One Two, Red White Blue
I Left My Home
One by One
My Way or the Highway
The Taliban
Down by the River
Captain Jack
Blood on the Risers
Drive On
My Granny
Follow Me
Hail O Infantry
Fast Food
Peter Cotton Tail
Yellow Bird
Air Force Pilot
Hi Ho Lock and Load
Sally
Medal of Honor
Thanksgiving
They Say That in the Army
When I Was One
Beating My Drum
I Hear the Choppers Hoverin' (pizza version)
Men at War
The Shortest Cadence Ever
Tiny Bubbles
Army Colors
Mama, Mama Can't You See
Don't Let the Green Grass Fool You
Everywhere I Go
I Know a Soldier
You Won't Believe What I've Seen
I'll Never be in the Infantry
A.I.R.B.O.R.N.E
Ol' King Cole
Somewhere There's a Soldier
Blood Upon the Risers (car version)
Two Old Ladies
Delay Cadence
Suggestions
New York City
These Are the Weapons
Band of Brothers
Baby Seals
Chuck Norris

Yogi Bear

8 2 1
By CAPcadet

Hey y'all! I am glad y'all are back! I just want to say sorry in advance for this cadence. This one is another one that I never do, but I am putting this here for this of you who like this cadence(how you do I will never know).  Anyway, let's get this going.

On a bright and sunny day                                                                                                                                                  (On a bright and sunny day)

Two little bears came out to play                                                                                                                                     (Two little bears came out to play)

Gathered up all their money                                                                                                                                              (Gathered up all their money)

Bought themselves a jar of honey                                                                                                                                   (Bought themselves a jar of honey)

But the fat one ate it all                                                                                                                                                          (But the fat one ate it all)

Pushed the little one watched him fall                                                                                                                            (Pushed the little one watched him fall)

Now the fat one's on the run                                                                                                                                               (Now the fat one's on the run)

'Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun                                                  ('Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun)

Yogi bear is dead                                                                                                                                                                     (Yogi bear is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                           (Booboo shot him in the head) 

Yogi bear is dead                                                                                                                                                                     (Yogi bear is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                            (Booboo shot him in the head)

Ranger Rick stood on a hill                                                                                                                                                 (Ranger Rick stood on a hill)

Ranger Rick he saw the kill                                                                                                                                                 (Ranger Rick he saw the kill)

Now the ranger's on the run                                                                                                                                               (Now the ranger's on the run)

'Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun                                                  ('Cause the little one, 'cause the little one, 'cause the little one's got a gun)

Ranger Rick is dead                                                                                                                                                                (Ranger Rick is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                            (Booboo shot him in the head)

Ranger Rick is dead                                                                                                                                                                 (Ranger Rick is dead)

Booboo shot him in the head                                                                                                                                            (Booboo shot him in the head)

Ok there is Yogi Bear. Again I'm sorry for the last two chapters being really sad ones, but I figured it would be good just to get those out of the way at the same time that way I wouldn't have to worry about them. For those of you that actually like this cadence, respectfully, you need therapy. Just kidding! If y'all have any suggestions of cadences that I should do, please comment or message me. Take care and keep marching!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

221K 4.9K 71
imagines as taylor swift as your mom and travis kelce as your dad
63.6K 1.1K 96
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
334K 19.3K 41
You live in a different time zone Think I know what this is It's just the time's wrong
613K 1K 22
Smexy One shots😘 Got deleted twice 3rd times a charmπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ˜­