THE PAST

By HadiiaAlii

What if Manisha is Abhishek's ex who left him and married someone else whereas Abhishek still loves her!! More

Chapter:1
Chapter:2
Chapter:3
Chapter:5
Chapter:6
Chapter:7
Chapter:8
Chapter:9
🥳🥳
Chapter:10
Chapter:11
Chapter:12
Chapter:13
Chapter:14
Chapter:15
I AM SORRY !!
BE POSITIVE GUYS🤍!!
Chapter:16
Chapter:17
Chapter:18
Chapter:19
Chapter:20
Chapter:21

Chapter:4

891 90 42
By HadiiaAlii

Next day Nischay and his family reached Jaipur and Riya and her family welcomed them and they all retired to their rooms as they were tired. Manisha didn't meet them as she was working in her room and didn't get to know about their arrival.

'aray dulha walay aagaye kya?' Manisha asked to one of the helpers as she came out of her room and noticed the surrounding.

'han gi aa gaye hain. Sab aram kar rahe hain aj shaam mein function hai na.' she replied.

Manisha got upset as she really wanted to meet Riya's to be husband but didn't get a chance. Shrugging her thoughts she went towards Riya's room to ask her something about work. As she was going to knock on the door she heard some laughing noises from inside and she got to know that Riya is spending time with her friends so she turned around to leave. As she turned to leave she collided with a small child and he fell down and started crying. Manisha immediately picked up the child and started to console him.

'aray beta ap yahan kya kar rahe hu aisay akelay? Apke mummy papa kahan hai? Ap kiske sath aye hu?' Manisha tried asking him about his whereabouts but he was just crying and not answering her anything. She got worried about who's kid he is. She started to walk towards the direction he was coming from in order to find his parents.

'Asher.' Prerna shouted as she saw Manisha taking Asher with her.

Manisha turned towards her as she heard her and got the biggest shock seeing Prerna there. Asher immediately ran from her arms to his mother. Prerna didn't notice Manisha as she was worried for Asher and started talking to him and Manisha left from there as quickly as she can. She went in her room and locked the door behind. She couldn't believe her eyes.

'iska matlb ye shaadi Nischay bhaiya ki hi hai or Abhishek bhi yahin hai isi hotel mein.' Manisha realised that she's caught up here and now she can't escape from here. She has to face him and his family. She sat on the bed holding her head. She messed up again. She wondered if she has rejected that job offer and didn't come here. She can't even leave this hotel as she don't know anything about Jaipur and has no one here. She called Ashika.

'Ashika mein bht baari problem mein phans gai hun.' Manisha cried on the call as soon as Ashika picked up her call.

'kya hua Manisha. Sab thik hai na?' Ashika asked.

'Ashika tujhe pta hai jinho ne mujhay job di hai or apne sath Jaipur lai hain unki shaadi kis se hu rai hai?'

'kis se?'

'Nischay bhaiya se.'

'kn Nischay?'

'Abhishek ka bara bhai.' Manisha said in a low voice as she herself couldn't able to believe it till now.

'WHAT? ABHISHEK KA BHAI?' Ashika shouted.

'han Abhishek ka bhai or ab mein yahan phans gai hun. Wo bhi yahin huga isi hotel mein or mein us se bach nh poun gi.'

'Manisha relax. Kch nh huga. Agar wo tujhe dekh bhi le to tu usay sach bta dena.'

'sach? Kya sach btaoun usay? Kch nh hai meray pas btane ke liye. Mein ne decide krliya hai ke mein ye job abhi ke abhi chod rai hun or Delhi wapis aa rai hun.'

'tu pagal hugai hai kya Manisha. Ek job mili hai wo bhi itni mushkil se. Koi zarorat nh hai job chorne ki. Kch din ke liye handle kar le.'

'Ashika mein kesay handle karun gi? Sab sawal karein ge mujh se kya jawab dun gi mein or wesay bhi mein Nischay bhaiya ki shaadi kharab nh karna chahti.' Manisha said.

'aray to tu jhoth bol de na ke tu ab bhi married hai so that Abhishek ya koi bhi or tujh se ziada sawal jawab na kare.' Ashika suggested.

'Abhishek janta hai ke mein ne jis se shaadi kari thi wo bht bara businessman hai or uski wife hu kar mein ek secretary ki job kar rai hun? Ajeeb lagay ga ye bht.'

'aray nh lagay ga ajeeb or wesay bhi tujhe kya lagta hai ke Abhishek abhi bhi teray peecha pagal huga kya? Hero ban chuka hai wo tujh se kahin ziada khubsurat larkiyan hun gi us ke pas. Or wesay bhi uske bhai ke shaadi hai wo teri investigation thori kare ga.' Ashika said.

Manisha cut off the call after listening to Ashika. Her words hurted Manisha. It's not like she wants Abhishek to stay single forever. She always prayed for him to move on from her but somewhere it pinched her heart just by imagining him with another girl. But Ashika is right, he must have far better options than her now and he has all the rights to chose a better one for himself. She's just his sister in law's secretary here and nothing else and she should also focus on her work only.

She got up and went in washroom to freshen up and make herself presentable. She picked up the file and went out to Riya to discuss some work she went for earlier.

On her way, she was just praying not be caught up by anyone else from his family. She reached Riya's room safely and knocked the door. She went inside as she heard a come in. She discussed her work with Riya and was turning to leave when she again collided with someone and this time it was a grown up man. She somehow guessed who's him but slowly looked up only to find a shocked Nischay.

'Manisha?' Nischay asked unable to believe his eyes.

'Nischay you know her?' Riya asked.

'yeah I know her very well.' Nischay replied still looking at Manisha who was looking down not been able to look at him.

'that's great but how do you know her?' Riya asked and Manisha immediately looked at Nischay pleading him with eyes not to tell anything to Riya and he understood.

'meri building mein rehti thi pehlay.' Nischay lied and Manisha took a sigh of relief.

'excuse me.' Manisha said and quickly left the room.

She went in her room and started thinking how to keep herself away from Abhishek because she has no courage to face him.

After sometime, Riya came to her room.

'Manisha ye lo aj ke liye tmhara dress.' Riya said handing over her a beautiful lenhenga set for her engagement party tonight.

'thank you ma'am but mein laai hui apne sath dresses. Iski sath zarorat nh hai.' Manisha said returning back her gift.

'ek to tum mujhay ma'am bulana band karo. Hum office mein thori hain or dusri baat ye gift Nischay ki taraf se hai. Usne mujhay bataya ke tum usay apna bara bhai manti hu to bhai ki taraf se ek chota sa gift.' Riya said placing the clothes on bed and left immediately before Manisha could react.

Manisha looked at the dress teary eyed. She can't believe Nischay sent this even after the mass she created in his brother's life. She smiled as she remembered how she used to tease him with his wedding talks and now when he's finally getting married than she can't even congratulate him.

Whole day, Manisha didn't left her room but now it's time for the engagement party and she have to attend it as Riya might need her during the function. She got ready in the dress Nischay sent her as this is the least she can do for him. Dressing up in a blue lenhenga, looking breathtaking, she left her room. She reached the hall, where the ceremony is about to take place, she sat in a corner trying to hide herself. She called Ashika and was talking to her when her eyes went on Dimple aunty entering the place with Vinay uncle looking beautiful as always. She smiled lightly as she saw them talking with Riya with all the love and admiration. Ashika cut the call as she got busy with some work and Manisha started getting bored when Riya called her.

'hello Manisha tum kahan hu?' Riya asked her.

'didi mein yahin khari hun peechay ki taraf.' Manisha replied.

'to aagay ao na jladi mujhay office se 2 calls aa gai hain ek file send karni tum please idhar aajao.' Riya said and cut the call.

Manisha looked around Riya and found no one from Malhan family. Only her friends were present there. Taking a sigh of relief, Manisha walked near Riya and started discussing about the file when she heard Prerna's voice. Manisha's back was facing Prerna as she started talking with Riya about the ring.

'did ye Nischay Abhishek ye sab kahan hain? Ktna time hai or? Dulhan hu kar mein pehlay ready hugai or dulhe ka kch pta hi nh hai.' Riya complaint Prerna to which Manisha smiled as she is remembered how she used to get ready first and Abhishek always took hours to get ready.

'aray meray bhai aisai hi hain. Lekn tu preshan na hu mein ne Abhishek ko Nischay ko bulana hi bheja hai. Bas aatay hi hun ge dono.' Prerna replied.

'didi wesay mein keh rai thi ke ab Abhishek ke liye bhi koi larki dhundh hi lein ap. Bht single life guzar li usne.' Riya said smiling wiping away Manisha's smile.

'ab ye kaam tera hai. Mein ne bht mana lia hai usay shaadi ke liye ab tu uski bhabhi hai tu dhundh uske liye koi larki.'

Riya was going to reply when she saw Nischay and Abhishek entering.

'aray wo dekho aagaye meray dono hero.' Prerna said with admiration in her voice. She adores her brothers so much.

Manisha's heart skipped the beat as she felt his energy around and she felt herself again caught up. She don't know want to do as she can't stand at the stage facing her back to the guests. She slowly turned looking down. Gathering up the courage she looked up and found Malhan family standing around Nischay and Riya and talking to them.

Abhishek's back was facing her. Tears prick her eyes but she controlled herself and started to leave from there as soon as possible but Riya called her name.

'Manisha idhar aana.' Riya said stopping her in her tracks.

All attention went towards her. Nischay smiled as he saw her wearing the dress he sent her but as his attention went to his brother, who was looking at Manisha's back suspiciously, he immediately jumped in to ease the situation.

'what happened Riya? Why are you calling her?' Nischay asked standing in between Manisha and his family. Manisha slightly turned towards them and saw Nischay controlling the situation, she immediately went away from there.

'aray tum ne hi batay tha ke wo tumhari hi building mein rehti this to baaki sab bhi khush hu jayein ge na usay dekh kar. Ab tum hato beech mein se.' Riya said siding Nischay but Manisha had already left.

'aray ye kahan gai?' Riya asked looking around for Manisha.

'aray choro na tmhein kya karna hai. Usay bhi party enjoy karne do. Tum mujh par focus karo.' Nischay said smiling at her.

'ye knsi Manisha hai nonu jo hamri building mein rehti thi?' Prerna asked raising her brow at her brother.

'aray tum sab kya ek larki ke peechay parh gaye hu? Wo abhi stage par wapis aa gsi to mil lena.' Nischay said and his attention went to his brother who was still looking at the direction Manisha went.

'Abhishek tu jo soch rha hai wo wali Manisha nh thi wo.' Nischay muttered near Abhishek's ear. Abhishek looked at him shocked.

'nh nonu wo wohi thi. Mujhay pta hai wohi thi. Tujhe nh pta huga par mera dil keh rha hai.' Abhishek said restlessly as his eyes tried to find her.

'abu pagal jesa behave mat kar. Mein jab keh rha hun wo wali Manisha nh hai wo to tu man le meri baat hai. Meri engagement hai abu kam az kam aaj to chod de us larki ka peecha.' Nischay said.

'nonu mein ek baar check kar ke aoun mujhay sukoon nh milay ga jab tak mein khud check na kar lun please.' Abhishek said and went away without waiting for Nischay's reply. Nischay looked at his brother who was searching Manisha restlessly in the whole place and he immediately regretted his wish of Manisha attending his wedding. He can't see her brother suffering from that pain again. He was also going behind Abhishek but his mother stopped him as the engagement ceremony begins.

Abhishek was still looking for Manisha in the crowd and he went out in her search. He sat on the near bench disappointed when something strike his head.

'mein kyun dhundh rha hun usay? Mujhay kya wo agar yahan hai bhi to? Mein kya karlun ga usay dekh kar. 2 saal hugaye hain lekn mein usay bhula nh paya hun ab tak. Pta nh kyun ab bhi wohi bechani hai wo usay le kar dil mein. Ab bhi kyun dhundhta hun mein usay.' Abhishek was saying all these words in an audible voice unaware of the fact someone else was also present hearing to his confession. He went inside as he received a call from his mother.

Manisha, who heard his confession that he still loves her the same way he used to do before, ran towards her room. She sat on the floor as tears flow from her eyes. She can't believe her ears. She don't know whether to be happy or sad. She just sat there cursing herself for leaving him, for not listening to him when he was cried for her.

Flashback:

'Abhishek mein Delhi mein hun. Mujhay milna hai tujh se.' Manisha said on the call to Abhishek who got happy listening to her.

'milte hain zaror milte hain lekn pehlay tu ye bta ke 2 din se mera call kyun nh utha rai hai tu? Kahan thi tu?' Abhishek asked in a worried as Manisha wasn't picking up his calls.

'apne kaam se kaam rakh Abhishek. Mein address send kar rai hun wahan aaja.' Manisha said rudely and cut the call.

Abhishek felt bad listening to her as she never talked to him like this before but shrugging off his thoughts he decided to meet her and ask all these questions. He got ready and went to the address she sent. As he reached there, he saw Manisha sitting there with serious face. He went towards her smiling.

'abay tu akelay Delhi kesay aai? Aj se pehlay tak to tujhe akelay travel krte mein dar lagta tha.' Abhishek said placing hand at her back. He excepted her to hug him like they always do when they meet but she didn't stand up.

'idhar beth.' Manisha said not looking at him. Abhishek looked at her weirdly and sat on the chair opposite to her.

'kya baat hai Manisha? Kch hua hai kya? Tu naraz hai? Mein ne kch kiya hai kya?' Abhishek started asking her.

'mein shaadi kar rai hun.' Manisha said in a barely audible voice but loud enough to crash his world.

'kya?' Abhishek asked to confirm.

'I am getting married.' Manisha repeated her words.

'par mujhay abhi shaadi nh karni hai.' Abhishek said.

'han to tu mat kar. Mein kar rai hun.' Manisha said playing with her fingers.

'kya matlb? Tu shaadi kar rai hai or mein nh kar rha? Aisa kesay hu sakta hai?' Abhishek asked her.

'mein kisi or se shaadi kar rai hun.' Manisha said looking in his eyes.

'kis se?' Abhishek asked calmly.

'hai koi. Meray parents ne dhundha hai or unhein wo perfect lagta hai meray liye.' Manisha replied.

'tu mujh se break up kar rai hai?' Abhishek asked.

'I think break up is the only solution. I want to marry someone else.' Manisha replied.

'tu us se shaadi nh kare gi.' Abhishek said with finality in his voice. Manisha is well aware of this tone. He uses this tone of voice with her when he's extremely angry but just trying not to burst on her.

'meri shaadi fix hugai hai. Tujhe abhi shaadi nh karni or kein tujhe force bhi nh karun gi kyun ke teri koi source of income nh hai abhi or mujhay ksi settled insan se shaadi kar ke settle huna hai apni life mein. Rishabh is a successful businessman or wesay bhi ye long distance long distance kheltay kheltay thak gai hun mein. I am sorry.' Manisha said and stood up to leave. Abhishek kept looking at her sitting on his place. His mind wasn't processing things. Manisha was going to exit the cafe when Abhishek stood up and barged towards her. He held her arm tightly and turned her towards him.

'ghar chal.' Abhishek said and started to take her with him but she resisted.

'mujhay ksi ke ghar nh jana hai. Meray parents bahir car mein mera wait kar rahe hain mujhay abhi Chandigarh wapas jana hai.' Manisha said.

'thik hai chali ja lekn ek baat yaad rakhna shaadi to teri mujh se hi hugi.' Abhishek said leaving her arm.

'dekh lein ge.' Manisha said and went away. Abhishek stood there and saw her going.

His mind couldn't process things. He was there with her in Chandigarh and everything was fine between them but what happened in these two days that she's ready to marry another man. He decided to visit Chandigarh and talk to her parents. He went there and tried meeting her parents but they didn't meet him. He went to their house but found them already left from there. He tried every way to reach out to them but didn't meet them. One day he was sitting in hotel room thinking of a way when he received Manisha's call. He immediately picked up the call.

'tu Chandigarh mein hai?' Manisha asked him as soon as he picked up the call.

'han.' Abhishek replied.

'tu kyun aaya hai yahan? Tujhe bola tha na mein ne ke meray parents decision le chukay hain. Ab koi faida nh hai in sab ka.'

'parents decision le chukay hain? Teray parents? Wo parents jimhein aj tak tu ne kabhi apna hi nh. Ye wohi log hain na jin se bachne ke liye tu meray sath Delhi aati thi or aj in ke kehne par tu shaadi kar rai wo bhi aisai ksi se bhi? Mujhay chod rai hai tu?' Abhishek asked with his voice almost choking.

'han chod rai hun tujhe. Mujhay nh rehna hai teray sath tujhe samjh nh aata kya? Ja yahan se.' Manisha said.

'mein teray baghair nh reh sakta Manisha meray sath ye mat kar.' Abhishek said as he finally broke down in tears. He was controlling himself from 2 days but today her words just broke something in him.
Manisha didn't reply anything and cut off the call. Abhishek threw away his phone in anger and again started to think of a way to meet her parents at least once.

Next day he went out to have his dinner as he didn't eat anything since the time he reached Chandigarh. He sat on the table and ordered his dinner when her voice reached his ear. He immediately looked at the direction to confirm and saw her. He got up and started to walk towards her table where she was chilling with her friends.

'mein to bht excited hun apni shaadi ke liye. Bas ek baar ye Abhishek peecha chod de phir to life sorted hai.' Manisha said smiling and Abhishek who was standing behind her couldn't believe his ears. Is she the same Manisha he used to love? Why is she changed so much? He was thinking all this when Manisha's attention went to him.

'aray tu abhi tak Chandigarh mein hai.' Manisha asked smiling. He was just looking at her that how is she smiling? Is she happy in marrying someone else?

'tu Manisha hi hai na?' he asked.

'nh Manisha ki body mein koi or aagya hai.' she said laughing.

'you know what Manisha tu is kabil hi nh hai ke mein teray peechay bhagun.' Abhishek said.

'han to kisne kaha hai ke bhag. Mein ne to tujhe pehlay hi kaha tha ke meray peecha mat aa.' Manisha said.

'this is the last time I am seeing your face. Aj ke baad na mein tujh se milun ga na tu mujhay kabhi mile gi. I hate you as much as I used love you.' Abhishek said looking into her eyes.

He turned to leave when Manisha came in front of him.

'ye to leta ja. Meri shaadi ka card. Next month meri shaadi hai. Aana zaror.' Manisha said forwarding the card towards him. Abhishek ignored the card and went away from there not looking back at her for once.

Flashback ended.

'nh Abhishek tu mujhay deserve nh karta. Mein ne bht ghalat kiya hai teray sath. Tu aj nh to kal mujhay bhul hi jaye ga lekn ab mein teri life ka part nh ban sakti. Mein chali jaoun gi yahan se. Tujhe kabhi nh dikhon gi.' Manisha said determined to her decision.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81.2K 3K 39
frictional story of abhishek malhan and jiya shankar
30.9K 1K 23
from enemies to lovers and destiny entangling one another together, here is abhimaans cute little love story. somehow falling in one another's life...
30.8K 2K 23
Abhinav was dejected After he witnessed Akshara hugging Abhimanyu in the hospital. Abhinav was insecured as he felt like he was gonna lose his world...
23.9K 2.3K 60
a story on our abhishek-manisha ... a secret contract marriage ...🤔...?? kya yeh kisiko pta chlega ? ya kisiko pyaar ho jayega🤷♀️ aajao story mein...