๐— ๐—”๐—ง๐—˜ โ€ข๐–ณ.๐–ชโ€ข

By fluffyyggukk

๐’๐ฒ๐ง๐จ๐ฉ๐ฌ๐ข๐ฌ: Eighteen year old Omega Jungkook was having his morning walk on his birthday in woods, only... More

โ€ขDISCLAIMERโ€ข
โ€ขแด˜ส€แดแด›แด‡แด„แด›แด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขา“แด‡แด‡สŸษชษดษขsโ€ข
โ€ขแด„สŸแด€ษชแดแด‡แด…โ€ข
โ€ขENDโ€ข

Not an update

1.8K 23 1
By fluffyyggukk

1K READERSS!!!

Ooh it's really surprising to know that there are people who loves my work. I'm really thankful to you guys and don't be mad at me for ditching this book. I have my reason and I'm guilty. But stay alert, I will update the rest of the chapters as soon as possible for me. I know I'm being an irresponsible author. But I sincerely apologise. Please forgive me and wait patiently. I will be back. Maybe next week. I'm working on it, but can't seem to finish it. That's why.

And once again I'm really thankful to all the readers who showed support. My exam is near. Pray for me.

And I'm planning to start a new story and any suggestions, i will try to make it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

377K 16.1K 54
"...Did you ever love me?" He asked, tears brimming in his eyes that he stubbornly refused to cry out The other weakly look at him, a small smile on...
2M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1M 33.4K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
1.9M 83.6K 127
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC