Brown Eyes

Door NatalieMccarthy1982

After losing her mom and not knowing who her dad is 17 year old Rachel Berry is dealing with a lot. After he... Meer

Goodbye Mom
Back to School
Glee Club
Dear Diary
Tryouts
The New Rachel
Detention
Weight Loss
Just the Way You Are
Round and Round
Nothings the Same
I'll Stand By You
The Death of a love one
Help her
I'm sorry
Lost
Raise your voice
Fight Song
The Storm part 1
The Storm part 2
Secrets Arrise
The Letter
His Daughter
Betrayed
Transfer part 1
Transfer part 2
Starting Over
Get it Right
Replacement
Can't Stop Loving You
Hello
Listen Closely
The Kiss
Father's and Daughters
Getting to Know You
Preggers
The Fight
Empty Handed
Everything Has Changed
Father - Daughter Dance
The Truth Comes Out
Jumped
Falling Down the Rabbit Hole
Fix You
Need You Now
Leaving part 1
Its Time
To Cory
Don't Want to Lose You
Leaving part 2
Squeal
This is Us
My best friend
Follow Your Arrow

Counseling

2.8K 86 2
Door NatalieMccarthy1982

Chapter 11
(6 days later )
Rachels pov :
It was Monday again and I had been rating more again but I was still taking diet pills. I was in homeroom this morning when I got a note from the teacher telling me to go to Ms.Pilsburys office . 5 minutes later I knocked on Ms.Pilsburys door and she looked up at me and smiled jestering me to come in . "Hello Rachel, have a seat . " She told me . I sat down and said , "What is this about?" I asked her. "Rachel I've noticed a difference in your behavior. I mean your a straight A student and now you barley passing . You've join the cherrios and stop coming to glee club whats going on ? " She asked me . "Ms.Pilsbury I appreciate the fact that you care but I'm fine I just needed a little change. " I told her. "Rachel if this is your way of grieving over your moms death than that's okay . " She told me . "I'm not grieving . I just, I just want to be left alone and nobody seems to get that. " I said. "Well I'm sorry that you feel that way Rachel but I talked to the principle and he agrees with me . Rachel every Wednesday from now on you will come talk to me until further notice ." She said. "What ! Why!" I asked frustrated. "Because you need to talk to someone and if your not going to open up than I'm going to make you." She told me. "This is so unfair . " I complained. "See ya Wednesday. " She said and I stormed out .

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

14.8K 823 20
Rachel Berry's life hasn't gone according to plan. With no friends, no love life, no Broadway and a dead end job life seems hopeless until a door tha...
18.6K 233 32
Rachel Berry, she's a spoiled, rich, annoying girl from New York, a few months after she move to Lima, she disappeared. What will happen when the gir...
75.4K 1.1K 56
Rachel Berry is 16 and is in the sophomore year of High School, she dates Jesse St.James but he is an abusive boyfriend. What will happen when the st...
37.8K 1.3K 30
After Rachels suicide attempt it is up to Finn to fix her and get her back at the same time . Or when Finn loses someone in his life that is very imp...