Beomgyu centric one shots

By RiRuheartheart

TXT: top Beomgyu: bottom Other male idols (if i add them): top Yes, beomgyu's a bottom in this. Everyone's go... More

Taegyu - Cuddles
Taegyu - Temper
OT5 - exhausting
Beomkai - Unforgettable night
Taegyu - All I need
Taegyu - All I need pt.2
Soogyu - Revenge gone wrong
Yeongyu - Can't you see me?
Taegyu - Paranoid
Beomkai - wanna live 갓생 but there's beomgyu so...
OT5 - just for fun
OT5 - Whose turn?
Yeongyu - First times: Starboy
Requests!!
OT5 - just for fun pt.2

Beomgyu - First times: toys

1.3K 30 23
By RiRuheartheart

Smut  ✨🍑

Contains: masturbation, vibrating dildo, nipple play,  overstimulation, first time 😏

Once the class is over, all the students disperse. Beomgyu sits there staring at the board, yawning.

The class was very disinteresting and he had understood nothing from it. 

"Gyu, let's go!" He hears his friends call him, standing at the door. He packs up his things and gets up heading towards them.

The four friends, beomgyu, heeseung, jeongin and jimin (Just B) stop at a cafe, and sit around a table.

"Why do you look so tired?" asks jeongin. "I don't know! My life has become so boring!" beomgyu slightly yells, kicking his legs.

"Woah, calm down, dude." says heeseung taking a sip of his drink. "It's lonely, too." beomgyu rests his head on the table before continuing.

"I wish I had a girlfriend." he sulks. "Why don't you just try out one-night stands?" Jimin says, rolling his eyes. Beomgyu stares with a confused expression. 

Noticing that, heeseung explains, "basically means having sex with a stranger for a night. No attachments after that. Many people prefer this because there's no commitment."

"Ahh, but I'm still a virgin, remember? I don't even know how to do it." The brunette dryly chuckles. 

"Oh, c'mon! It's so easy, you just have to shove your dick through a women's hole!" Jeongin got hit on the head by jimin for saying that out loud.

Beomgyu put a suprised expression, "Woah. Isn't that hole like too small? And, what if urine comes out?" He says, whispering the last part.

"You're acting as if though, you've never watched porn." Heeseung scoffs. "I never did, actually." Beomgyu shruggs.

"What? How do you jerk yourself off then?" Jeongin laughs. "Jerk myself? I never tried that." 

Everyone's mouth hangs open after hearing beomgyu say that. They stare at the confused brunette.

"What? Is something on my face?" Beomgyu nervously smiles. "Shut the fuck up. You never masturbated?" Jimin spits with utter disbelief.

"Getting sexual pleasure from self stimulation? Yeah, no." Beomgyu says with a calm expression, ordering his chocolate pastry.

"Y-You... you googled it?" Jeongin blinks. "Yeah. I didn't know the meaning until a few months ago." 

"Wahh." Heeseung tilts his head still not over the fact that his bestfriend never experienced any kind of sexual pleasure. 

Everyone stares and starts thinking about what suggestions they should give to this literal piece of innocence. 

While, beomgyu shifts in his seat feeling uncomfortable from the eyes on him. He looks up and sees jimin smirking at him. 

"What??? Can y'all stop with the staring contest?" Beomgyu yells being flustered. 

"Nahh, we're just thinking about something." Jeongin speaks taking a bite of his cheesecake.

"You must be super sensitive right?" Jimin asks with doe eyes. "Yeah, you must be." Heeseung says before touching beomgyu's neck and then his shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Beomgyu rolls his eyes with a bored look. Heeseung continues to touch him in different places. 

When he comes to his waist he caresses it through the shorter's thin shirt. 

"Mmm..." Beomgyu let's out a sweet whine, slightly flinching from the cold touch while squirming in his seat, stopping jeongin from taking another bite mid way.

Heeseung squeezes this time causing the older to let out a breathy kinda-sounding-like-moan, while the latter looks at him, cheeks slightly red. 

"Don't do that~... kinda tickles..." 

Jimin wished that he didn't drink water, because now it's falling from his mouth, while he's desperately trying to not jump across the table and have his hands all over the older's body.

Heeseung's eyes which were at his hand placed on the petite waist, now meets with the brunette's eyes, pulling away quickly seeing that slight lip bite.

He gulps, taking his glass in his hands. He hates that he's bi. 

Heeseung takes a sip calming down the heat in his throat. "Definitely a bottom." he mumbles under his breath. 

Jeongin clears his throat sensing heeseung, jimin and himself's tension. "So, beomgyu... why don't you try something now that you're finally in college?" 

Beomgyu pouts, showcasing his plump lips, which makes the others control themselves. 'Stop it. He's our friend.' they all think. 

"What should I do?" Beomgyu huffs. "Toys? Why don't you try that?" Jimin Wiggles his eyebrows. 

"What am I? A kid?" beomgyu scoffs before bowing to the waiter for the pastry. 

"Not those toys, dumbass." Jeongin butts in. Beomgyu signals to continue, eating his pastry.

"Sex toys." Jimin's smile grows wider. "Bro, you're so creepy. Pervert." Heeseung gags.

"What? What are sex toys?" Beomgyu shows interest.

"There are many of them, actually. Toys that are used to experience sexual pleasure. Some for couples and some you can use by yourself." Jeongin smirks at the last part.

Beomgyu nods slowly thinking. "Fuck it. Let us order it." Heeseung takes beomgyu's phone from the table and the other join him. 

"What! G-Guys! I think I need some time!" Beomgyu yells trying to take his phone from heeseung. 

"You know you want it." Heeseung smirks putting the phone away from him. Beomgyu sits back being grumpy, knowing heeseung's correct.

A few minutes of giggles, and then heeseung hands back his phone. "What did y'all order?" Beomgyu asks, scowling.

"Oh, nothing much since you're a newbie, and we don't know what bottoms like." Jimin mutters the last part, only heeseung and jeongin hearing it.

"What? Did you say something?" Beomgyu leans on the table, finishing his pastry. "Ah, no no!"

"We ordered a dildo with a vibrator, lube and nipple clamps. That's all." Jeongin shruggs.

"What's a dildo? And what do you mean 'nipple clamps'?" The brunette coughs nervously. 

"You'll know when you get them." Heeseung smiles. Beomgyu bites his lip thinking.

"Does it f-feel good?" he lets out. "Oh, it feels marvellous! The moment when you feel your high, it feels like heat building inside your stomach and when you let it all out, it's the best feeling ever." Jimin Wiggles his eyebrows.

"Oh..." is all beomgyu says. It becomes silent for a minute. "What are you thinking about now, gyu?" Jeongin rests his head on the table, looking at the latter.

"I... I don't know how to use those things, though. Can I call you guys for help?" 

Heeseung gulps for the 3rd time today. Jimin's cheeks become a bright red. And, jeongin can't help but imagine his friend riding a dildo.

Heeseung clears his throat snapping everyone out of their trance, "I'm sure you'll figure it out." 

Beomgyu nods an 'okay', sighing. 

A few days later~

"Hahaha!" Beomgyu laughs out loud, watching the sitcom. Until it is interrupted by the doorbell.

Beomgyu groans not wanting to get up but still does anyway. It was the weekend for fuck's sake. He didn't want to disturbed from his binge watching.

He opens the door to be met with a delivery man. 'did I order something?' he thinks. 

"Here's your package." The man hands him the box and was about to leave when he's stoped by beomgyu. "Wait. What about money?" 

"Oh, sir. You already did the payment online. Enjoy!" He grins going back to his bike.

Beomgyu closes the door and looks at the box in his hands. 'Online... payment?' 

Then, it clicks to him. "Sex toys!" He yells.

He takes the box to his room and sits down with his phone. He removes the tape, and opens it. 

He pulls out the first he can grab in that pool of confetti. He stares at it, confused.

"Looks like a dick." It was long and pink. He hated that it was pink. But, it surprised him that it was that long. Feeling a bit jealous.

He put his hand in again and pulls out a tube. Thinks it was shaving cream so he just throwed it away. 

The next thing his hands grabbed was... a pompom? With a clip? 

"This must be the nipple clamp?" He puts the three of them together.

He takes out his phone and searches up, 'dildo'. And figures out that, the dick one is called a dildo. 

"What else did jeongin say?" He thinks for a moment and then searches up, 'tube like thing for masturbating.' 

"Oh, so it's called lube and not shaving cream." 

After confirming that the pompom is indeed a nipple clamp, he puts his phone down. 

He grabs the dildo and eyes it carefully. The place where the balls are supposed to be, there's a mini dick. 

He laughs at himself and then stops, realising he doesn't know how to use these things. 

He takes his phone again and goes incognito. He knows that porn is something he shouldn't be watching.

"Dildo, lube and nipple clip." He searchs and a bunch of naked girls pop up. 

He closes his eyes for a moment feeling like he shouldn't be seeing something like this, but he opens them anyway because he's bored and he wants to know how masturbation feels like. 

He scrolls with red cheeks and clicks on a video, titled "This strawberry flavoured lube with a dildo vibrator takes you into pure heaven! #nippleclamps"

The video starts with a tedious intro but he ignores it. He sees a naked girls body on the screen and pauses.

Beomgyu takes a deep breath preparing for this. 

He starts the video again. The girl waves at the camera and takes out a yellow dildo. She then takes some lube in her hands and applies it in a seductive way. 

He watches with a frown as she sits on top of it. To his surprise it goes inside of her. In her hand , he sees a yellow thing, which he suspects to be a remote because it is having the effect on the dildo. 

He hears sounds of vibration but it is immediately silenced by her moans. He watches as the moaning girl takes her nipple clamps and clip it to her nipples.

"Doesn't that hurt?!" He yells feeling concerned. "Ah~ feels so good~ nngh!" he hears from the video. "Oh." He stares at his toys, gulping.

He watches the video a bit more and stops when he feels his dick hardening. 

He puts his phone down and takes the dildo and lube in his hands. He removes his pants and boxers. 

Beomgyu takes a good amount of lube and applies it to the dildo. The substance was very cold.

After doing that he looks at his dick. He takes it in his hand caressing it. He sometimes woke up with his dick hard but he never touched it. He always waited for it to go down. 

He looks at the dildo and then back at his dick. Beomgyu measured his dick once out of curiosity. It was 6.5 inches. 

He goes to his study desk, takes a ruler and sits down again. He measures the dildo. It was 8 inches!

Beomgyu throws the ruler and stares at the dildo in disbelief. "That'll fucking tear me apart." 

He sits there for a few seconds, gathering his courage and gets prepared because he's bored and he wants to know how masturbation feels like. 

He take a deep breath before figuring out which hole he should let that massive thing in. He slowly sits on it. "Ow, ow, ow!" He screams. It was painful, it really was. But, luckily he took that whole thing in. He could feel it touching his insides.

Tears build up in his eyes. He sniffles from the pain. Wiping his tears, he got up slowly. And, then dropped down once again. He did that for a few times ignoring the pain. And, it started to feel good. His dick was becoming harder. 

"Ahh..." he let out a shaky breath from the new feeling. That's when he realised that there should be remote for this. He searched through the box and did find a pink remote. He pressed on one of the buttons. 

His entire body shook when he felt it vibrating. His toes curled and he arched his back. It was just level 1, though. "Ah~ mmh~" he took his shirt off taking the nipple clamps and clipped them to his nipples.

And, boy was beomgyu brave. He took it to the next level. Quite literally. He pressed the button again. "Ah! Oh my God!" He yelled. 

The feeling was so good just like Jimin said. "Fuck!" He wanted more so he started to riding the dildo, trying to hit a spot. 

The dildo was so big and it was filling him up. He continued to ride it. "NGH!~"

The didlo did hit a spot and it felt fucking good. He became a moaning mess.

Oh, he loved it. Soon enough he felt heat in his stomach and his cock throbbing.

A few moments later, he came, spilling all over his carpet. It was so good.

He fell to the ground, his body feeling weak. He stopped the vibrator and took it out. It was so intense, he put it all away and went to clean up.

He was definitely trying it again. With flushes cheeks, he went to his bathroom.

"Wow, so this is how masturbation feels like." 

~To be continued~

...

2223 words~

Did you guys like it? This is going to be a series, look forward to it!

But, I'll probably meet you guys after 2 months probably... it's the end of the school year and I need to work hard! 

I came home because I was sick, I tried my best to complete this! There might be another one coming up soon though, lol!

Well, anyways, hope you guys like it!

Anything else you want me to do? Feel free to let me know!

But for now, I'll see you guys next time! Bye-bye!

Kkeut!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 345 26
"I dare you to go up to that dude and call him oppa." And Beomgyu isn't one to turn down a dare. Disclaimers -------------------- - short chapters ...
35.5K 1.6K 24
╭ # ꒰ 𝗜𝗧-𝗕𝗢𝗬 ╰╮𝗶𝗻 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗶 𝘆𝗲𝗼𝗻𝗷𝘂𝗻 𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝗹 𝗯𝗮𝗱-𝗯𝗼𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘀𝗸𝗶𝗽𝗽𝗲𝗱 �...
1K 12 4
taegyu angst, fluff, smut and whatever my brain comes up with. this is all fictional and I dont actually ship the members in real life, this is just...
30.7K 881 26
Hii guys this is my first ff and I am warning you that I am not that great in writing but I will try my best this is a seungsung book because I lov...