The Pussy Killer (Suicide Squ...

By Cotton_Hole

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Meet The FuckUps
Learning The Hoes
The Gamblin' Man
Family Reunion
Transfered Prison
Lookin' for Boo
Dress For The Occasion
It's Just Murder
Ugly Ass Motherfuckers
Continue or Quit?
What The Fuck Are They?
Crazy Skank!
Tweakers
I cry for You

Getting Close To The Cholo

1.7K 46 4
By Cotton_Hole

As he worked to better himself, M/N conferred with each prisoner.

Harley caught Floyd staring at his mask as she chewed gum and applied red lipstick.

M/N stuck a cigarette in his mouth and searched his briefcase for a lighter, but was unable to locate one, so he began his round of requests for one.

First, he questioned Killer Croc.

"Hey, Crocy do you have a lighter or a match?"
Killer Croc sniffed the pack of cocaine M/N had in his backpack as he cast a downward glance at him.

"I don't know. You got something in exchange?"
M/N rolled his eyes as Killer Croc crossed his arms. M/N offered Killer Croc a quarter of his stash of cocaine after opening his backpack.

The cocaine was taken from M/N's hand by Killer Croc, who then pocketed it.

"Where's the lighter now?"
With a grin, Killer Croc crossed his arms.

"You're going to have to get it somewhere else, pretty boy. Cause I ain't got one."
M/N looked in shock at Killer Croc. M/N was going to shoot him, but he stopped himself when he realized Rick could kill him at any moment.

When M/N went asking around once more, the folks he approached didn't have lighters but instead requested cocaine.

"Won't fit anymore? Too much junk in the trunk?"
Harley was applying lipstick as she peered into a hand mirror.

"Nah. Every time I put this on somebody dies."
Floyd's head was lowered to study his mask.

"And?"
Harley gave Floyd a sidelong glance.

"I like putting it on."

Harley produced this enormous, worn out wooden hammer with a circus theme.

"Goody. Somethin' tell me a whole lotta people are about to die!"

"Yeah, it's us. We're being led to our deaths."
Diablo looked at Harley then at M/N who approached him.

M/N patted Diablo on the shoulder while clutching a quarter of cocaine. After glancing at M/N, Diablo turned to face the cocaine he was holding. M/N gave Diablo the cocaine and gestured to the cigarette he was holding in his lips.

Diablo understood what M/N was asking and he used his index finger to light M/N's cigarette.
M/N took a long drag on his cigarette before removing it from his mouth.

"Speak for yourself, mate. Hey, what's that crap on your face? Does it wash off?"
Captain pointed at Diablo's face with his boomerang.

Killer Croc laughed at Captain Boomerang's joke.

"Shut up, boomer. Instead of asking people if their drawings wash off you should ask yourself if you washed your teeth, you pillock."
M/N said standing up for Diablo because he was upset about everyone ganging up against him.

Boomerang gave M/N a fierce look and then flipped him off.

"Hey, if you like a girl can you light her cigarette with your pinkie? Because that would be real classy!"
Clearly not observing M/N's and Diablo's relationship together, Harley asked.

"Hey, y'all might wanna leave old boy alone. He could torch this whole joint. Ain't that right, ese?"

"Ain't got nothing to worry about from me. I'm cool, homie."

After looking through his backpack, M/N found a tiny bottle of alcohol. Then, believing that Diablo earned it, he gave it to him. With gratitude, Diablo took the tiny bottle and slipped it inside his pocket.

Harley turned to see that everyone but her had cocaine.

"Hey! Why didn't I get any?"
Harley was aware of the source of the cocaine and pouted at M/N. Although M/N rolled his eyes, he gave Harley some weed instead. Harley scowled at M/N, clearly not happy.

"Bitch."

"Slut."

M/N flung his cigarette to the ground, stepped on it, and extinguished it as Harley's mouth fell open from the insult.

Rick moved in front of them and held out a tablet, showing them the screen with both hands.

"Behold the voice of god."
A logo sign popped up before Amanda's face was on the screen.

"For those of you who don't know me officially. My name is Amanda Waller. There's an active terrorist even in Midway City. I want you to enter the city rescues HVY-1 and get them to safety."

"I'm sorry. Uh...For those of us who don't speak good guy, what is HVT-1?"
Floyd raised his hand up.

"The only person that matters in the city. The one person you can't kill. Complete the mission, you get time off your prison sentence. Fail the mission, you die. Anything happens to Colonel Flag, I'll kill every single one of you. Remember, I'm watching. I see everything."

Rick pulled away the tablet as soon as Amanda finished talking.

"There's your pep talk."

"Compared to your shit, she killed it."

"So that's it? Are we a type of Suicide Squad?"
M/N was leaning his elbow on Floyd's shoulder.

"I'll notify your next of kin."
Rick turned to go and ran into Floyd and M/N, nearly causing M/N to trip and fall.

Each and every prisoner was aboard a massive aircraft. An Asian woman dressed in Japanese fashion stepped onto the aircraft before they took off.

"You're late!"

"I was busy."
Rick appeared to understand every word she said in her Japanese voice.

With her katana in hand, she was slicing through men who had ganged up on her in a rainy street. She ducked as a man attempted to slash her, cutting his stomach instead.

"Please, have mercy!"
The man yelled out for his life as she pinned him to a door.

"Where was the mercy for my husband?!"

"I didn't kill him!"

"But you watched. Criminals deserve no mercy."
She spoke up before severing the man's throat.

"This is Katana! She's got my back. She can cut all of you in half with one sword stroke. Just like mowing the lawn. I would advise not getting killed by her. Her sword traps the souls of its victims."

Her style appealed to M/N. He was completely in love with women like Katana—strong, self-reliant, and stunning. M/N held those women in the highest regard.

Harley held out her hand to shake hers.

"Harley Quinn. Nice to meet ya! Love your perfume. What is that? The stench of death?"

Katana prepared to equip her blade and assumed a battle stance.
"Should I kill them?"

"Whoa! Easy, cowgirl. Ain't that kind of a mission. Have a seat."

"She seems nice."
Harley pivoted to face Diablo, who had M/N's head resting on his shoulder as M/N was getting ready to go to sleep.

Joker was still searching for his M/N, therefore he was enviously and angrily staring at his phone.

M/N, who was still resting his head on Diablo, felt his phone vibrating and took it out of his pocket.

M/N read a text message from Joker as he lowered his head to check it.

"I'm coming for you, darling."
M/N just whispered in Diablo's ear after noticing that he was fixated on his message.

"Don't worry. You seem cool so I won't have him kill you."
M/N curled up on Diablo's shoulder, tucked into his garments, and fell asleep the entire trip.

Upon arriving in Midway City, they discovered it had been completely demolished. There was power streaming from the city center, there was fire all over the place, and the automobiles were inside the buildings.

"Oooh! Look at the pretty lights! Are you guys seeing this?"
Harley peered out the window, taking in the view.

"What happened?"
Floyd gave Rick a direct glance

"Terror attack. Dirty bombs, bad guys shooting up the place with AKs. You know, usual shit."
Flag removed his headgear and turned to face Floyd.

"Yeah, you're a bad liar. I don't know if they told you but I'm a hit man. I'm not a firman. I don't save people."

"Anything for a dollar, right?"

"You know the same places, too. Don't act like you don't."

"I'm a soldier! And your a serial killer who takes credit cards. When the shooting starts. And it will, you'll cut and run."

Diablo gave M/N a little shake to wake him up.
M/N became upset, but after realizing his position, he became composed. He twisted Diablo's hand so their fingers intertwined. Although this act surprised Diablo, he kept quiet about it because he quickly got used to it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 1K 37
โ”Š โ”Š โ”Š๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฃ'๐™ฉ ๐™ž ๐™–๐™ก๐™ก๐™ค๐™ฌ๐™š๐™™ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™™๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™ข โ”Š โ”Šหšโ˜… ๏ฝกหšโ‹† ๐™›๐™ค๐™ง ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ข๐™š๐™ฉ๐™๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™–๐™ข๐™–๐™ฏ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ หšโ˜… (แด—_ แด— ) แถป ๐—“ ๐ฐใ€Ž ๐•’๐•๐•ค๐• ...
4.2K 260 5
๐—œ๐˜ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฒ๐—ป ๐—ฎ๐—น๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐˜„๐—ผ ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—•๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ฒ ๐—ช๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐˜๐—น๐—ฒ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐—•๐—ฎ๐˜๐—บ...
21.2K 821 30
It started with a simple crush but after a night full of alcohol it turned out as a real, life-changing, problem. โ—WARNINGโ— โ€ข Mature Content * Season...
28.9K 657 17
โ—WARNINGSโ— (Btw this really got off topic) _________________ Cannibalism Drugs Cussing Gore Self-harm Depression Murder Abuse (Mentality, Physically...