Mate<3 Jesse my babysitters a...

By wolflover9874

A Jesse black fanfic More

Things to know about her
1
2
3
4
5
Im sorry!!!
Haha im back!
6

7

345 8 1
By wolflover9874

After Jesse and I said our goodbyes we went our separate ways which we both didn't like at all.

Walking into my science class I go to sit in the corner of the room by myself but Sarah calls me over to sit with her and Erica.

"Hey y'all"I say taking a seat next to Erica.

"Hey Hayley"Sarah says their was something off with her that I couldn't pinpoint.

"What's wrong?"I ask her curiously.

"We need to talk to you after class"she tells me her tone serious.

"Umm...ok"I say now insanely confused.

I can feel someone staring at us and so can Sarah and Erica.

We turn around and see the boy who was walking in with Jesse earlier.

He gives me a warm smile but is practically shooting daggers at Sarah and Erica

What in the world is going on with these people...

-
Hey guys sorry for not updating this book but chapter 7 complete I know it's insanely short but longer chapter coming soon

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.1K 1.5K 30
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
765K 28.3K 103
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
566K 8.6K 86
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
119K 5K 52
β₯β₯β₯ [BNHA x Fem!Reader] ❛❛𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ, π•Žπ• π•Ÿ'π•₯ π•žπ•–π•’π•Ÿ π•’π•Ÿπ•ͺπ•₯π•™π•šπ•Ÿπ•˜, 𝔸𝕝𝕝 π•₯𝕙𝕖 π•£π•šπ•”π•™π•–π•€ 𝕓𝕒𝕓π•ͺ...