The fate of the group of cann...

By Jeassafae

the first chapter was the description More

description
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
1
2
3
4
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
1

3

604 5 0
By Jeassafae

front page
42. Orc cannon fodder: Can you give me a lick (plot, meat residue)
search
42. Orc cannon fodder: Can you give me a lick (plot, meat residue)
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
[Add bookmark]
[What the writer wants to say:]

Under normal circumstances

The wolf is in heat in late winter.

Snakes are in heat in mid-spring.

The estrus period lasts for a month XD

-----text-----

Lang Yun's footsteps were heavy when he came back.

The ears and tail were well retracted. Mo Chen looked through the phenomenon to see the essence, and saw the drooping white wolf.

"What's wrong?"

Lang Yun lowered his head to eat and said vaguely: "It's nothing. Let's finish the meal quickly and let's go hunting."

Mo Chen narrowed his eyes and said without asking any more questions: "Okay."

The system tipped him off, and after listening to Lang Yun's description, the witch doctor diagnosed him as having cannibalism.

Cannibals are a notorious race in the Orc Continent. They eat fruits and vegetables, ordinary beasts, and their own kind, orcs and females.

In other words, the latter is their staple food.

Lang Yun said that he only had a small taste and would never swallow the snake ink.

The witch doctor shook his head after hearing this and sat further away from Langyun. He said that the symptoms range from mild to severe, from licking to biting to eating. You can't even stop the idea of having a taste at first. There's no guarantee that you won't be in the manic stage. They would skin and bones their fellow creatures, drink their blood and eat their flesh.

Lang Yun fell into silence.

The advice given by the witch doctor was to let him control himself and not even taste it. Once something opens an opening, it cannot be closed. Just like cannibals, they can never go back after eating the same kind of food.

When an orc or female with cannibalistic tendencies appears in a normal tribe, there are only three ways to deal with it: reduce it to a slave, brand it with a mark and expel it from the tribe, make it a slave of other tribes, or kill it and bury it directly.

But Lang Yun is a child that the witch doctor has seen since childhood, and Lang Yun's father was raised by him. The old orc went through a fierce psychological struggle and convinced himself and Lang Yun that this was just a minor illness, and it would be fine as long as he could control it.

After listening to the system's narration, Mo Chen frowned and lowered his head.

In this primitive and ignorant era, we cannot blame the witch doctors for their poor medical skills and short-sightedness. We can only say that there are too few examples of orcs falling in love with orcs in the world.

Most of the cases of orcs and orcs that were collected by the system were that they could not find a female orc to live together.

The Xiaoxi tribe is a remote place with few people. They only went out to exchange for salt and supplies. I am afraid they have never seen them.

well.

The plot is not over yet, so don’t rush, you can take your time.

Mo Chen knew it in his mind and relaxed his eyebrows, "I'm done eating."

Only then did Lang Yun speed up, wolfing down the food, cleaning up the remaining meat and vegetables, picking up the stone bowl and scrubbing it, "You try on the clothes, I'll be fine soon."

Mo Chen put on his cloth coat, the hem of which happened to cover the snake's buttocks.

The two traveled together and met up with the hunting team. Before leaving, Mo Chen went to the heroine as usual to show his presence. He didn't pick fruit last night, so today he was empty-handed.

The heroine was frightened yesterday. When she saw Snake Mo coming, she ran away.

No matter how good-looking his face is, it can't change the fact that She Mo is a harasser who can't understand human speech.

Mo Chen paused on the spot, quietly waiting for Little World Tiandao's reaction.

no response.

It seems that Tiandao doesn't care about this minor deviation, and he doesn't need to catch up.

Lang Yun watched She Mo watch Lin Youyou leave, his eyelashes lowered and his jaw tense. The aching feeling in his heart from yesterday came back again, and he didn't understand.

Ever since he met Snake Mo, he has become unlike his former self.

I want to take the snake ink back into the nest filled with my own scent and hide it.

He is sick.

He knows now.

Perhaps avoiding snake ink is the best option.

But he couldn't bear it.

She Mo leaned next to him, shoulder to shoulder, and asked him, "I'm still a little sleepy. Can I hang on you and call me when I'm somewhere?"

Lang Yun stopped thinking, "Yeah."

Lang Yun quickly took off his coat and animal skin skirt and turned into a giant wolf. Mo Chen lay on the back of the giant wolf, wrapped his snake tail around Lang Yun's waist, and asked softly: "Will this affect your journey?"

As he spoke, a warm arm wrapped around the giant wolf's neck.

"Ouch." No.

"That's good." Mo Chen suddenly opened his mouth and bit the tip of the giant wolf's ear, and whispered: "Your ears are so soft, and the fur on your body is also soft. It's more comfortable than the bed."

Mo Chen's movements were light and fast, but the moment his sensitive ears came into contact with his lips and teeth, it turned into an electric current and coursed through Lang Yun's body.

His whole wolf was numb and itchy.

I want to roll around on the spot.

I want to run around and howl with Mo Chen on my back.

He wanted to turn his belly and let Mo Chen touch his softer parts.

His sore heart came to life again. Lang Yun whimpered twice and blurted out that instead of sleeping on the bed from now on, he would sleep on him.

Mo Chen buried most of his face in

The teasing is done in a subtle way, others don't know it, but God knows it and the earth knows it.

Mo Chen received the warning from Heaven and let out a "tsk" in his heart.

How stingy.

He will not disrupt the world line, nor will it affect the heroine's cooking, farming, and infrastructure.

Just flirting with the young and strong white wolf.

The return of the hunting team doubled today's harvest.

After nightfall, Lang Yun took the initiative to turn into a giant wolf and lay on the bed, letting Mo Chen lie on top of him.

On this night and many nights after that, Lang Yun never said anything to Mo Chen again. He only looked at Mo Chen quietly for a while. When the night was very late, he reluctantly closed his eyes and slept for a while.

It wasn't until half a month later that this relationship was broken.

She Mo and Lin Youyou successfully passed the inspection period and became members of the Xiaoxi tribe.

During this period, the hunting and gathering teams obtained a lot of food. According to the method provided by Lin Youyou, they were dried or pickled. The meals made with these had a unique flavor and were very popular with everyone. Lin Youyou was in the tribe. The reputation has been greatly improved.

To celebrate the recent harvest and the addition of two members, the patriarch proposed a bonfire barbecue party.

Chopped green onions, minced ginger, minced garlic, chili powder, chopped Sichuan peppercorns... stir-fry with animal meat oil to bring out the aroma, and apply it on the barbecue to make your mouth water.

Since arriving in the small world, it has been rare to get a good meal, and Mo Chen has eaten more than twice as much as usual.

"I'm stuffed."

Lang Yun glanced at Mo Chen's flat belly and handed the little bird that had just passed the exam to Mo Chen, "Is it true?"

He felt guilty in his heart, always feeling that he had never fed She Mo enough. Is it because he lived in his nest, ate his food and slept in his, and She Mo was embarrassed to eat too much?

Mo Chen took it and chewed the meat and bones in two gulps, "Really, it's enough for me to digest for a day or two. You continue eating, I'll go to the waterhole first."

"Okay, I'll finish it soon."

Lang Yun, who was busy feeding Mo Chen, just now started to concentrate on cooking. If he was too slow to grill the food himself, he would just show it off at other people's tables, stuffing it all into his mouth without choosing whether it was battered or cooked.

After five minutes of filling, my cheeks were still bulging, I stood up and left in a hurry.

He turned into a giant wolf and ran all the way, only slowing down as he approached the water pool.

The air is filled with strange fragrance.

It's the smell of snake ink, much stronger now.

When Lang Yun came to the edge of the pool, he saw Snake Mo rolling and twisting with his tail twisted. His face was crimson, his teeth were biting his lips, and a sob that seemed to be extremely painful escaped from his throat.

Lang Yun's heart suddenly tightened and he strode over to check on Mo Chen.

"She Mo! Ah Mo! Are you okay? Can you hear me?"

Mo Chen's eyebrows were furrowed, and the area around his eyes was red with lust. He smelled the familiar smell, hummed and rubbed it, and his eyes were filled with moisture when he opened them.

Is the orc's estrus so violent?

Mo Chen's slightly hazy mind was thinking vaguely.

"Ugh, uncomfortable... hot, so hot..."

Lang Yun could barely distinguish the vague murmurs, and quickly hugged Mo Chen and sank into the pool, "Where exactly do you feel uncomfortable? Why is it suddenly... like this..."

He noticed Mo Chen tightly covering the Snake Lin in his lower abdomen. He pulled his wrist and opened it to see the hard snake stem and moist soft flesh. Mo Chen's fingers stained with sticky liquid had just pulled out of it.

Snake...orc...cock, hard...finger, fuck...?

Estrus?

Something is wrong.

But it seems reasonable.

Lang Yun hugged Mo Chen, their chests touching each other. His throat was dry and his voice was low and hoarse: "It's okay. You're just in heat. Don't look for a female. I, I'll help you?"

He reached down with his hot big hand, and touched the protruding fleshy stem with his fingertips. Based on his past self-abuse experience, he circled it with his palm and stroked it.

"Hmm...Lang Yun, I feel uncomfortable..."

There were only vague whimpers and moans in my ears, without a word 'no'.

Lang Yun acquiesced that the other party agreed to his intervention.

The palm of his hand was stained with sticky semen. Lang Yun raised his hand to lick away the residue, then dipped into the pool of water again, followed the base of the penis, felt the soft and tender flesh, and gently poked in with his fingertips.

It inserted smoothly.

It's really a hole.

The vagina was shrinking and sucking on his fingers, and she even leaned forward to rub against his hands.

Do you want to eat more?

One, two...three, it's too tight.

Such a small and tender hole, biting his hand wetly.

With the system to cover up, Mo Chen no longer had any worries, he wrapped himself tightly around the man, hunched his waist and chewed his knuckles, "Uh-huh... it feels good, ugh... go deeper... insert it faster... "

The speed and strength of the finger pumping instantly increased several levels.

Hot hands and slightly cold water flowed in and out of the acupuncture points.

Lang Yun didn't know what was so sexy or sensitive, but he knew that if his fingertip poked a certain place, the hole would bite him.

Even the roots of his fingers were swallowed in, but he still couldn't touch the end of the hole.

When three fingers could move in and out smoothly, he added another.

"Oh uh——! It's up... ugh, gone, gone uh ha——!"

The body in my arms was shaking violently.

Lang Yun turned his head and saw a beautiful snake-orc man leaning on his shoulder, crying and panting.

There was glistening saliva on the tip of his tongue that was sticking out slightly.

Ever since he had to help the snake orc survive the heat of estrus, the wolf orc had become hot all over, his brain was congested, and his penis was hard. While inserting his fingers into the soft and tender hole meat, he straightened his waist and rubbed his penis against the cool and soft snake tail. Holding the slender waist with his hands, he still wanted to put his head in to taste the taste of the other person's mouth.

Very busy.

"Hmm..."

Both the penis and vagina received a wave of satisfaction, and the torturous passion gradually faded away.

Sages appear out of nowhere in time.

Mo Chen kissed Lang Yun and silently retracted his complaint that he was very passionate.

After all, it wasn't the season when he should be in heat, and the medicine given by the system wasn't that harsh.

The thing rubbing against him was ridiculously big.

No, I don’t want to eat it.

At least not now.

Too thick.

Mo Chen's acupuncture point, which had been soothed by his fingers, was ruthless, and he raised his waist to withdraw, "Well, it seems to be healed... Humph, stop biting, let's go back..."

Lang Yun tightened his arms around Mo Chen's waist and took a sip of the sweet tongue, "...Okay."

Mo Chen, who was lying on the bed, wanted to turn over and fall asleep.

Lang Yun lay on top of him, staring straight at him, stuffing his hot and hard cock into Mo Chen's hand, and asked Mo Chen to help him come back.

Reciprocity is a courtesy.

Mo Chen understood and agreed, playing with the shaft and glans with both hands flexibly and skillfully, even taking care of the sac.

The wolf cub who had never seen such superb skills could withstand it, and soon he shot Mo Chen on his chest and abdomen.

Mo Chen raised his eyebrows and raised his lips, "Oh haha."

"I-I wasn't this fast before."

"Yeah."

"real!"

"I know, it's because of my strong hands."

Lang Yun hugged Mo Chen, buried his head in his chest, and hummed in agreement, "Ah Mo is really powerful..." He felt for the soft spot based on his feeling, and circled it with his fingertips, "The acupoint is also very good. It's amazing, soft and wet, and it looks so small, but it can actually eat four fingers..."

Dangerous thoughts are brewing.

The man's deep magnetic voice sounded in Mo Chen's ears, "Can I insert it?"

Mo Chen had qualities, but not high standards. He hesitated and refused, "No, sleep."

"Okay."

Lang Yun lay down unwillingly, wrapped his arms around Mo Chen like steel bars and pressed him into his arms. His hardened cock poked Mo Chen's navel and asked in a low voice, "Then can I secretly bite you at night?"

"..."

What kind of fool is he to reveal what he plans to do in secret?

Oh shit.

cute.

Want to kiss.

"……up to you."

"I'll be very gentle and won't hurt you." Lang Yun chuckled twice. Mo Chen was extra gentle to him tonight, and he couldn't help but push it further, "Don't like that female, okay? Neither do I. Looking for a female, we will always live together, hunt together, eat together, sleep together, my nest, my things, and myself will all be for you to use... If Zaizai, let’s go to the big cave to adopt one, okay? ?”

Saying such words to him in this era is no different from confessing.

The straight shots came fast and hard.

Hit Mo Chen's heart.

"Let's talk about it after some time." Mo Chen paused, grabbing the big wolf cub's hand and touching it downwards, "I still feel a little uncomfortable. Can you lick it for me?"

"!!!"

[Add bookmark]
n
.
Previous chapter
Catalog
Cover
Next chapter
0
.
Popular novel recommendations
Playing with beautiful cannon fodder in a fancy way [Quickly wear np]
After Wen Wen Shou was targeted by crazy critics
Quickly wear: Poor little me, I was trapped by the big guys (np)
Hypnosis, rape, obscenity, cognitive changes (general attack)
The beauty targeted by crazy critics【Quick Wear】
After my roommate caught me masturbating
Recently updated novels
Unavoidable
Money-worshiping male college student works part-time as a prostitute
Bad roots
[General Attack] I failed to ascend and became a game NPC
Military Academy | The Flower of the High Mountain must be hot every week ABO
canine disease
the most important little things

front page Reading history Search novels Back to toptop

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

341K 19.9K 34
A little something raunchy. Just cause. ***Warnings*** Sex. Prostitution. BDSM.
4.2K 90 12
/PAUSED/ Just a bunch off stuff I've been thinking about :3 This book does not contain any smut! Yuji ⬆️ Megumi ⬇️