4 Lifers

By jordyyyy23

We in this shit 4Lifeee and even after.. Just don't change on me. More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
FACE CLAIMSSS UPDATE !!
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTEEN

CHAPTER TWELVE

769 30 4
By jordyyyy23

Jayda Nicole Harris || 20
Atlanta GA.
6:38 AM

I leaned over the toilet emptying out the contents of my stomach for the third time this week! I was sick as fuck and super weak so I was definitely going to go to the emergency room whenever I could get up off the floor.

Finishing up after almost fifteen minutes I wiped and flushed the toilet then made my way to the sink to began my morning hygiene. I washed my hands, brushed my teeth and washed my face before turning on the shower stepping inside.

Once done I got out, dried myself off and found a simple but cute two piece set to throw on. I slid my feet into my ugg slides then brushed my hair into a messy bun and grabbed my things to head out.

...

On the way there I decided to stop and got me a caramel frappe from McDonald's , thirsty as hell to drink it and as soon as I took the first sip I had to throw up again!

"Bra what the fuckkkk" I whined leaning out the car.

My phone started to ring but I wasn't even in the mood to talk right now so I just said fuck it. Finishing up I wiped my mouth with some baby wipes that I kept in my car and popped a piece of gum inside to get rid of that taste.

I tossed the cup out too as I continued on my way to the hospital.

Hearing my phone ding I looked over at the screen seeing it was Ky & Dasia in the group chat so I picked it up to see what they was talking about..

3amiHoess 👯‍♀️💕🥳

Bestiee🤞🏾💕 what y'all doing?

Dasia Boo💛 laying here talking to Camron, wyd?

Bestiee🤞🏾💕 not my boy government okayyy 🤣 but nothing. Bored as hell

Me : on my way to the emergency room 🙄

Dasia Boo💛 bitch fa what ?

Seconds later my phone rung and this time it was both Ky and Dasia on a Group FaceTime. Shaking my head I slid the bar to answer and they immediately started asking questions.

"Bitch what's wrong?"

"You okay?"

"Want us to meet you up there"

Laughing a little I shook my head before telling them what was wrong and once I was finished they both got quiet looking at me like I was stupid or some.

"Damn what?" I snapped looking at both of them just stare.

"Girl yo ass is pregnant and I could've told you that" Ky said with a smirk on her face.

"Don't be wishing no shit like that on me boo" I said waving her off.

"Nah hun we been peeped" Dasia retorted making me roll my eyes.

I pulled into the hospitals parking and after finding a spot close to the door I pulled in killed the engine and grabbed my purse and keys getting out.

"Y'all tripping it ain't none but a lil stomach bug" I said trying to stay positive.

It wasn't that I didn't want to have kids but I just felt like right now wasn't the time. I was still living in my mamas house, just started on my career and plus I was still young and having my fun! I wouldn't dare be outside every weekend shaking ass in the club with a kid at home.

Ununn!

And on top of all that I didn't know how the hell Rico would feel. He always said right now we weren't ready for kids because of the life he lived and I agreed.

"Yea a bug that's gone be there for 9 months" Ky cracked making both of them laugh.

"Fuck yall! I'll call yall when I leave" I said hanging up before they could even respond.

I made my way through the doors and over to the receptionist to check in. Looking around I was happy that it wasn't packed so hopefully I could get in and get out without seeing anybody I knew...

"Date of birth?" The lady sitting in front of me asked with a bored look on her face.

"July 19th 2002"

"Jayda.. Harris?" She confirmed.

"Yes"

"And what brings you in today?"

"I think I have the flu or something"

"Or maybe ya lil fast ass is pregnant" she tried to mumble making me look at her crazy.

"Lady and if I am what the fuck you care for? Just Give me my damn wristband" I snapped catching a few peoples attention as she quickly handed it over telling me the doctor would be out shortly.

"Old ass bitch"

Huffing as I took my seat I decided to just play a game on my phone to pass time...

Kylie Dior Smith || 21
Atlanta GA.
9:02 AM

Tossing back the covers I slid out of bed and stretched. The kind of stretch where your body shakes and you can't even hear a mf talking to you? Yeah that kind.

Once done I grabbed my phone and made my way into the bathroom as it went off with two text messages. Seeing that it was Jayda I sat down on the toilet first then opened my phone up screaming as soon as I saw what it was!

Text Message

BestieeWestiee💕👭🏽:
BITCHHHHHH 😭😭😭😭😭

OMGGGGG!

Look at my wittle tt stinkkk 🥹

Bitch I'm On my way!!!

BestieeWestiee💕👭🏽:
Okay hurry uppp! And Bring D too ..

now you know her ass wit Chief
ima tell her to pull up on us tho.

Locking my phone back I screamed out in excitement again just thinking about my bestfriend becoming a mom! We always talked about how we were gonna get pregnant together and raise our kids to be best friends like us but either way I was truly happy for her and couldn't wait to be the extra as bestie planning everything !

(Aahhh Make some noise yall WTF !! 🤣)

Turning on the shower once done I brushed my teeth and did my face routine as I waited for the bathroom to steam up how I liked it. After that I got in the shower handled my business and got out to get dressed.

In the process I called Dasia and told her to meet me at Jaydas house and once she agreed I finished putting on my lotion panties and bra and then looked for something to wear.

Since it was starting to get a bit chilly outside. But not too too cold I went with a simple White SKIMS set. I accessorized with my brown UGG platform slides my brown MCM purse and a few pieces of silver jewelry. My hair wait in a long braided ponytail so all I had to do was fix up my edges and I was good to go.

I grabbed everything I needed and as I made my way to the front door my phone rung.

Looking at the screen I saw the picture of me and D'mani and Instantly rolled my eyes declining it. He of course called back two more times and when I didn't answer those he sent me a text.

Text Message

ClownAssBitch :
That's what you on?

Answer the fucking phone Dior.

Don't even worry bout it forgot I get
the Lo everytime! 😮‍💨 I'll see you ina minute.

Rolling the fuck out of my eyes again I finally made my way to the car and once in I cranked it up and made the drive to Jaydas house.

In silence because I already knew Demon was finna fuck me up. I had been ignoring him for almost a week now over some weird shit one of his lame ass hoes pulled. But I didn't give a fuck because don't play with me. On no day hoe!

After 20 minutes I was outside and of course everybody else was here too.

Could've sworn this was supposed to be a girls thing! I thought as I killed the engine and got out with my stuff in hand.

Making my way up the pathway I didn't bother knocking and walked right in to everybody in the living room either smoking, talking shit or on their phones.

"Well hello to you too tf" Chief said making me flick him off.

I plopped down on the couch next to him and Dasia and the room instantly went silent as Demon came from the back with a mug on his face.

Acting as if I didn't see him I unlocked my phone and went to instagram.

"Bitch think she Casper finna get her ass tow up" Chief said again making everybody laugh including me.

"Bra do you ever shit the fuck up" Rico laughed clearly high as hell.

"Nope" he of course retorted making sure to pop the P.

"Sooo , how's everybody been?? I feel like I hav—

"Come on" D'mani said lowly as he walked to where I was and pulled me up without another word.

"Y'all ain't gone help? No.. okay" I looked between Jayda and Dasia as they both tried occupying themselves.

Fake ass bitches!! I tell ya!

Making our way into the guest room he pushed me through the door then closed it behind him just standing there.

"What the fuck you want D'mani?" I asked with more attitude than I intended to.

"Who is you talking to?" He asked inching closer to where I stood in front of the mirror.

"Yo—

Cutting my words short he grabbed me up by my neck and pushed me into the wall looking at me with those crazy sexy ass eyes.

Ughh you the type I like papa!!

"You ain't fucking wit me nomo?" He asked just above a whisper making me shake my head no.

"Nope. I'm cool on you" I said nonchalantly as he moved down planting small but wet kisses on my neck. He placed his other hand at the hem of my leggings and slowly but surely made his way to the string of my thong inside my pants.

"Ian cool on you tho. And you know this my shit till I say we done" he ranted as my breath sped up the closer he got to my coochie.

"N— no I'm not D'mani" I stuttered trying to push him away from me just as he stuck two fingers inside me pumping them in and out fast and hard.

"Fuck" I mumbled butting my bottom lip.

He moved us towards the bed and gently but roughly pushed me back. He leaned down over me licking the two fingers he just had inside of me before pulling my leggings all the way down.

"This my shit right" he asked looking me in my eyes as he got between my legs pushing them as far apart as they could go.

Nodding my head before any words could come out I felt nothing but pleasure as he slurped, sucked and licked all over my box. I was trying my hardest to muffle my moans but after he started eating it up like it was his last meal I went crazy! Bitch I wanted the dick. Immediately!

Feeling my stomach get tight I started pushing at his head but he just went harder.

"D'mani I'm Finn— I'm finna cumm" I whined as he went in circles smelling his name out.

This bitch is a eattaaa!

"Cum for me then baby"

And within seconds I was creaming all over his face and he of course licked it all up before positioning himself at my entrance...

And IYKYK 🤣🤭

~~~~~~~~~~

Back... with another banger bitches !! sorry for the cliffhanger but we shall resume in the next chapter. 😘

Jayda's pregnanttt tho! How yall think Rico gone feel?

Should she keep it? Or should I be the bitch I am and stir up somemore drama 🤭

Don't forget to like and vote, and as always Thanks for readingggg 🫶🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

673K 15.9K 72
There's always a thin line between love and hate🤍
30.8K 1.4K 13
❝This is just my truth,❞
290K 8.1K 33
Just read it😏
84.4K 1.9K 35
What happened to us...