The Pussy Killer (Suicide Squ...

By Cotton_Hole

๐˜›๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜‰๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜™๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ [๐˜•๐˜ข๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ] ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ˆ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ... More

Meet The FuckUps
Learning The Hoes
The Gamblin' Man
Family Reunion
Transfered Prison
Lookin' for Boo
Getting Close To The Cholo
It's Just Murder
Ugly Ass Motherfuckers
Continue or Quit?
What The Fuck Are They?
Crazy Skank!
Tweakers
I cry for You

Dress For The Occasion

1.9K 55 6
By Cotton_Hole

Everybody in the state were evacuating from their homeland. Some where complaining as a wife walked with her bridesmaids, most were hospitalized with blood covering the white sheets, and there were military and police on every corner.

Helicopters were landing and military surrounded the people in wheelchairs, which were the prisoners that were taken.

The soldiers from Rick were arranged in front of them in a line.

"Unlock 'em."

Two cops ran to the door as a helicopter touched down. They took out a duffel bag that contained a struggling human.

"Fuckkkkkk."
M/N had touched the area of his neck where the bomb had been located at, he stood up, and was extending his arms over his head.

"Mmmm!"
Harley glanced at the men and extended her arms.

"Hi, boys! Harley Quinn. How do you do?"
She extended a hand to greet one of the men.
M/N approached her and lightly smacked her hand Harley put her hand down and smacked his shoulder.

Floyd stared, staring straight into the men's eyes. Diablo was simply daydreaming and unconcerned about anything.

"Huh? What was that? I should kill everyone and escape?"
Harley spoke at random, drawing everyone's attention to herself.

"Sorry,it's the voices. I'm kidding! Jeez! That's not what they really said."
M/N grimaced inwardly at what Harley had just said, rolling his eyes at her.

M/N noticed that every prisoner from the prison he was held at had orange jumpsuits on. He scoffed at them knowing that they were worthless and weak. M/N grinned as he turned and saw a man covered in tattoos. M/N saw one of his former clients in his drug selling industry, he smirked at the man.

Floyd used to purchase heavy drugs from him, so he knew Floyd right away when he glanced at him. Before Floyd got married and had a daughter, they were pretty close friends. After that, he avoided drugs or anything that would make him look bad. Floyd once got so high from M/N giving him brownies laced with weed that he thought he was exploring with Dora the Explorer when his daughter was watching the show.

M/N approached Floyd and wrapped his arm around his shoulders.

"Remember me Floyd?"
Floyd was about to punch the shit out of whoever touched him until he recognized M/N.

"My man! What's up?"
Floyd dabbed M/N and they laughed at their reunion.

"What do we got here? Twelve pounds of shit in a 10-pound sack."

The individual inside the duffel bag was hauled by three military men to the location of the captives. Rick approached the bag and used his knife to rip it open.

"Welcome to the party. Captain Boomerang."
Captain Boomerang let out a groan and fumbled to free himself. When he eventually got to his feet, he rushed over to smack a guard in the face. Captain Boomerang was shoved into a truck by Rick Flag and other guards, who also put their arm around his neck.

Captain Boomerang put his hands up in defense.

"Hey, what's going on, man? Hey, one minute I'm playing Mahjong with me nanna then this red streak hits me outta nowhere!"

"Shut up! You were caught robbing a diamond exchange."

"I was not!"
A black automobile drew up and Captain Boomerang shot Rick Flag an angry glare.

"Here comes Slipknot. The man who can climb anything. Wonderful."
An Asian man with his hair in braids and his body weighed down with armor had his door held open by a female police. He was taken out of the automobile by a guard.

"Have a good time. Scumbag."
After giving the woman who had uttered it a quick glance, Slipknot struck her in the face. He was hauled back and straightened up by two cops.

M/N and Floyd winced at the punch.

After being hauled in front of the other inmates, Slipknot turned to face them

"She had a mouth."
Harley laughed at his joke as she twirled her hair.

"Listen up! In your necks injection you got. It's a nanite explosive. It's the size of a rice grain, but it's powerful as a hand grenade."
As the others were massaging their necks, M/N drove his nail into his throat, causing him to bleed.

"Disobey me, you die. You try to escape, you die. You otherwise irritate or vex me, and guess what? You die."

"I've known to be quite vexing. I'm just forewarning you!"
Rick was shouted at by Harley as she lifted her hand.

"Lady, shut up!"
Harley pouted and promptly put her hand down after Rick yelled at her.

"Pfft-!"
M/N covered his mouth in an attempt to stop laughing. When Harley realized this, she gave him a sour look.

"This is the deal. You're going somewhere very bad to do something that'll get you killed. But until that happens you're my problem."

Floyd cast a doubtful glance at Rick.

"Mmm. So was that like a, uh, pep talk?"

Floyd looked at Rick and scratched his head.

"Yep. That was a pep talk. There's your shit. Grab what you need for a fight. We leave at 10."
Rick gestured toward a truck filled to the brim with the prisoner's possessions.

"You might wanna work on your team motivation thing. You heard of Phil Jackson?"

"Yeah."

"He's like the gold standard, okay? Triangle, bitch. Study."
Floyd's thumbs and index fingers formed a triangle.

M/N opened a large briefcase with a label displaying his information and graffiti on top.

He opened the top of his briefcase and unlocked it.
It included the clothing he always wore when he killed people.

It was black dress pants, black leather shoes, white dress shirt, and tuxedo vest. When he went out to kill someone, hire prostitutes, or go on one-night encounters, he would don this clothing. However, his main goal was to kill those who owed him money; if he was unsuccessful, he would kill their family or everything else that held value to them.

There was another clothing he would wear inside the box.

Black formal pants, black leather gloves, black shoes, a long black jacket, and a full black tuxedo.
When he would gamble, sell drugs, booze, or cigarettes to someone, or pimp someone out, he would dress like this.

With a sly grin, M/N reached for his clothes and discovered his belt holster containing his firearms beneath it. He produced his weapons.

It was a Beretta 92FS INOX, which is stainless steel with a black grip and details, as opposed to the standard Beretta 92FS, which is all black on the holder was a Celtic cross attached to his gun.

When M/N turned the gun around and saw Joker's name engraved on the barrel of both guns, his smug expression vanished. M/N groaned and rolled his eyes.

M/N went back through his briefcase and found a bottle of booze, 4 pounds of marijuana, and a pack of cigarettes. After stuffing everything into his pockets, he looked up to see Floyd, Diablo, and the others staring at him. M/N sighed, realizing he would have to share.

M/N noticed a picture frame of him and Joker when he opened his briefcase. On their second anniversary, M/N was content with his relationship with Joker; however, during their third anniversary, he lost interest and began cheating.

With a sigh, M/N replaced the frame in his suitcase. M/N grabbed something shiny that caught his eye. M/N reached into his briefcase and took out a katana. Rapists, molesters, and child predators were all targets of this katana. Those who sexually molested minors would be abducted by M/N, who would then swat them in the ass. figuratively. M/N would be hired to kill child molesters like some type of assassin. Truth is M/N didn't give a rats ass if kids were raped or molested, he only cares for the money that he gets. He lacks sympathy like that.

He did kill multiple children as he allowed them to die and pass out from overdoses and hallucinations. Mostly, M/N would pursue the female predators. Given that they are rare and most people think that men are the ones who want it, they always find a way to put the responsibility for rape on the guys.

M/N put everything down and made his outfit choice. The most adaptable item in his bag was the tuxedo vest, so he went with it. He covered his head with his orange shirt. Everyone's eyes were drawn to his tattoos as his abs gleamed in the sun. He had amazing biceps and back muscles that made everyone envious. He dressed slowly in the tuxedo. He buttoned up the slightly see-through white dress shirt and put it on. He cuffed the sleeves all the way up to his elbows. He covered his chest with his bulletproof tuxedo.

He then let everyone see his boxers and the obvious bulge in them when he pulled down his pants. That was merely his typical size; he wasn't hard. In terms of length and width, it measured roughly 7-9 inches for soft and 10-11 inches for hard, and 2-3 inches for width. When the women saw this, they wanted it, and the men saw this some wanted it too and some envied him.

[You have the body of Toji Fushiguro from Jujutsu Kaisen]

When M/N looked up, he realized that everyone was focusing on him.

"What?"
When M/N stated that everyone carried on with their initial actions.

He fastened his fly and put on his dress pants. He reached for his belt that held his Berettas and put it around his waist. Taking both of his weapons, he tucked them into their holsters.

He grabbed his katana and hung it on his back. He saw a small black backpack and packed up the alcohol, drugs, cigarettes, and everything iilegal that he had.

He noticed that everyone else had finished when he had finished packing and getting dressed.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

642K 31.2K 52
โSome people bring out the best in you, others brings out the worst, then there are those remarkably rare, addictive ones who bring out the most. Of...
18.6K 704 15
๐—›๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฒ ๐—ฏ๐˜† ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ถ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€, ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐˜† ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ-๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—น๐—น๐—ฎ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜€, ๐—š๐—ผ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฎ๐—บ ๐—–๐—ถ๐˜๐˜†...
953 43 14
"๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ. ๐˜ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ'๐˜ต ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ, ๐˜ฃ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ ๐˜ฌ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฐ๐˜ธ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต ๐˜บ'๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜บ'๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ...
21.2K 821 30
It started with a simple crush but after a night full of alcohol it turned out as a real, life-changing, problem. โ—WARNINGโ— โ€ข Mature Content * Season...