Innocent Love

By kim_neonshii

He's a manipulator He's a devil He's insane He's a mafia..... He has a lover A one, whom he cherishes with... More

Intro
Character Intro
1. Traitor
2. Vincent
3. Mr. Kim
4. Just Trust Me
5. Approved by Jimin
6. How can they?!
7. I- lost him....
8. Fake
9. Will you?
10. Teasing
11. I love my love
12. Look at Me My Love
13. Mafia
14. Bold
15. Fucking Sandwich
16. A Dramatic Act
17. Does he know?
18. Devil's angel
19. Cousin
20. Dear
21. I want this
22. I am sorry
23. Past
24. Innocent love
25. Dear Fiancée
26. Too Kind
27. Boyfriend?
28. Mission Find It!
29. Fiancée
30. Oh girl....
31. I-
32. The Wedding
33.Brother~
35. Innocence
36. Wild (M)
37. What to do now?
38. Dare
39. Do it
40. My love?
41. Will you leave me?
42. A little help(M)
43. He's here
44. Devil or Cupid?
45. The Making of V
46. Don't tell him
47. Something's fishy
48. Hands up V!
49. You find this fun?
50. Let it out
51. Can I go?
52. Reached
53. Was it Taehyung?
54. Promise(M)
55. Nice Meeting You Mr. Kim
56. Such a Liar
57. Let's Start the Real Game
58. The End

34. Go Away

2.4K 134 12
By kim_neonshii

"Come" Taehyung took younger's hand in his own, holding it with delicacy as he stood aside by the car's door.

"Thanks.." Jungkook muttered slowly, little shy cause the longer the night is coming to an end the sooner he knew what's gonna happen

Taehyung chuckled, "no need to thank my queen."

Jungkook looked away and moved out, leaving behind a grinning Taehyung who soon followed him from behind.

This was the moment he was waiting for since last two freaking weeks, him being alone with his bun and no one intermingling in there own moment was what he was dying for.

In the whole party, either his mom, his so called friend, his hyungs and even his so called cousin (Max Larsen in the house baby~) also dared to take his love away from him throughout the whole party huh

But not now, from now on, his bun was his, forever and ever and he can already feel his possession over him increasing with each passing second.

Following his husband, he entered into there new home...

The one which they both made even before they knew each other better..

(A/n:- sounds weird
Readers:- don't break the flow!)

"Wow" Jungkook muttered, even if he was the one who designed it, he never exactly saw the final output as his designers and engineers were the one who were present here throughout the construction.

He felt two pairs of strong arms circling around his waist as he felt Taehyung placing his chin over his shoulder blade.

"You like it? Made it from the most famous and expensive designer of Korea."

Jungkook giggled at the self knowledge

"Hmm... I see."

They walked ahead with Taehyung still not leaving Jungkook, planing to stick to him.

"Leave me hyung, how are we gonna walk like this?" Jungkook giggled put was caught off by a sudden gasp which escaped through his own lips.

"Like this." Taehyung smirked and walked ahead, climbing through the stairs while holding the younger in his arms in bridal style, having younger's face buried in his junction of neck and shoulder as Jungkook encircled his neck with his arms around for support.

"I think I should get use to you picking me up out of nowhere."

"But I can never get enough of you shyness bun." Taehyung chuckled when he felt Jungkook slightly biting his neck, an attempt to show to not tease him more.

"Ok ok sorry lil bunny."

"You always do that."

Taehyung opened there bedroom's door and made his husband sit on the edge of the bed.

"Do what?"

"You always make me shy and I hate it."

Taehyung smiled at Jungkook angry pout which he knows for sure the latter have not even noticed himself.

"I must say, I am sorry Mrs. Kim." Jungkook whinned at that and Taehyung laughed.

"Go away you idiot!"

"I am sorry petal."

"Go away!"

"I am sorry my love."

The angry tone of younger's slowly substitutes with each sentence.

"Go away."

"I am really sorry red." Taehyung smiled, a one that shows that how much whipped he is for the younger.

Before Jungkook could say further, Taehyung's phone rang, making both of them to groan at that.

"Who's calling you at this hour?!"

"I am sorry love but it seems to be important." Taehyung excused, genuinely sorry as he himself didn't want to leave now.

"Now, you can GO AWAY!"

Taehyung gulped, angry Jungkook can be scary.

"I am s-"

"Go and attend the freaking call hyung!"

Taehyung nodded fastly and left.

"Fuck the one who called him, goddddd!!!!" Jungkook whinned and stuffed his head in the pillow nearby. After a few moments he woke and went to the bathroom to take a bath.

Outside

"What the fuck you want midget?!"

"Excuse me, where are your manners young man?"

"Says the one who calls his friend on his wedding night."

"Whatever"

Jimin could probably hear the profanities Taehyung was saying in every single language he knew.

"Listen V this is serious!"

Taehyung stopped. The line was silent for a moment before he spoke with seriousness

"What is it?"

"Jongsuk is not sitting quiet. His right hand man is calling me every now and than to let me set his meeting with you from the last 1 week.... but the limit got high when he himself called me today, few minutes ago.."

Taehyung's grip around his phone got tightened and his jaw clenched at the mention of the name of the one he has started to hate from every single guts of his cell.

"I see...... he seems to be desperate isn't it?"

"Like a fucking fish who has been out of water I must say."

V chuckled darkly, something already in his mind.

"Than let's throw that fish back in the water with a tightening hold around his body than. Let it die in the water itself." Jimin got the code.

"Sounds cruel."

"Will be more cruel, trust me."

Jimin shivered at the image, oh how horrible and merciless V can be only he knows...

"What for now?"

"I am not taking any deal or meeting for now as I am busy with my vacations but......... I will like to meet him after two I will be back."

"Got it."

"Anything else?"

"I hope so you have liked the suit which Jungkook wore today!"

Before Taehyung could reply the call was cut, making him to let an irritated sigh escape through his lips.

Oh that suit.....

The one his Jungkook wore today....

If he would have been the only one seeing him in it than he would have had no problem cause damn.... the way it displayed his husband's beautiful curves nicely while giving a full display of his neckline was something so hot he was sure he could never forget.

The small pieces of shining white diamonds on the edge of the color while having his hairs partened sideways, making him get a full display of his baby's angelic face was something which seems to imprint itself as a memory for the rest of his life.

But, he won't lie that his jealousy reached it's peak the moment he saw the people, specially the youngsters, eyeing him with a lustful gaze.

It took every inch of his being to not pull his gun out and just shoot the bullets but........
At the end he knew he was the only one who can claim this beauty as his so yea.... those people were spared, only cause they were lucky but... for today.

He turned and went back up to his room, excited to see the younger again but all that excitement vanishes away the moment he see his husband standing on the top of the bed with a pillow in his arms, in his night suit.

"Bunny what happened?"

"I hate you!"

The pillow which was earlier in younger's hands was now seen flying in the air, targeted towards Taehyung which he swiftly dodges with his reflex.

"But that's not the first thing you say to your husband on wedding night wifey."

Jungkook visibly got flustered for a moment before he regain his character and throws another pillow towards Taehyung who dogged it again, effortless.

"Because of you, my whole sleeping schedule got disturbed from the last freaking weeks."

Taehyung dogged another as he moves forward, an eyebrow raised as a small smile skiped through his features.

"Me?"

"I got so used to your body warmth that I was unable to sleep alone."

Taehyung climbed the bed(his shoes and socks were off don't worry) and stood infront of the younger, holding his both hands firmly yet softly.

The younger tried to rebel but instead ended up with him falling on the bed and Taehyung above him, pining his both hands above his head.

"Is it red?" Jungkook shivered at the deep voice which naturally made him feel like submitting before he looked straight into Taehyung's eyes.

"Even my cuddling pillow was not helpful...."

"You should have called me love, it wouldn't have took me anytime to reach there."

"But I was not allowed to do so...." Jungkook pouted

"You are allowed to do everything you want my queen... everything..." Taehyung spoke softly as slowly closed the distance between him and his red.

A/n
Who sweared? I didn't.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

176K 11K 30
☆°◕•⁠◍Ongoing◍⁠•◕°☆ ©Tigers_Bunbun Kim Taehyung, heart-throb of Emerald University came from a rich family...Is a spoiled brat and a very short tempe...
333K 24.4K 73
"You should be careful, love. If I can find out about you, so can they." "I'm sorry, but I don't take advices from c*** s****." "Why don't you come s...
6K 348 11
"You are just a slut and made to use. I don't have any regret to hit you or even kill you." He said while grabbing him by his neck. He cry out in his...
444K 18.6K 43
You read mafia stories ,where a mafia kidnapped an innocent boy or girl,to tortured them and at last that mafia fall for his captive Right?? But thi...