TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🤧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 50 - Temptation Island
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❤
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 51- Trust on him

2.9K 442 89
By santhiyasuresh

It's been three days since Sam left for his work and omvi return. Teju and Karan were busy with the promotion of the show , he asked her to be with him.

Meenu di was also busy with some project and she asked anvi to take care of the office things till then. She was typing something on the laptop when her phone pings with a notification, she opened it see his name, her heart raced with different emotion this time, she missed him like hell all these days and sudden message from him was giving butterflies which she never felt before.

She opened the message " Hey my hitler, work is almost done. I hope u are taking care of yourself. I m definitely missing you so much here. Hope I will get my answer when i come there.. Byee tc , miss me ❤"

She smiled, she felt heat rushing to her cheeks, she typed something only to hit the backspace again and again, she hit her forehead and kept the mobile down with a smile. 

Her phone again pinged with a notification and she opened them only to blush hard "my jaan, kitni baar type karke delete karogi.. Come on, send me kisses now and tell me you missed me "

" I didn't miss you.. Go to hell " she replied to him.

Anvi came inside to show some work but she saw her dearest sister in law was all flushed and smiling.

Anvi " Ohhooo someone is blushing hard, should I tell this to certain someone  "

Meenu Di looked at her and cleared her throat " Who is blushing, stop your imagination anvi "

Anvi " I m imagining, okayyy  "

She clicked her picture and showed to her " Dhekiye aap kudh, laal laal tamatar hogaye aap "

Meenu " nothing like that.. Ab bolo.. What's up "

Anvi smiled and showed her the work she came for and after getting her approval she stood up to leave.

Anvi turned back " Di, your smile says everything you don't want to say. Never lose the person who makes your smile, please, apka dil aur dimag dono yahi chahti hai, par aap voh samjnahi raheho"

She went outside smiling and Meenu sighed, she know what all are trying to say, she also know what she wanted but is she ready for the step? She doesnt know.   

" Chal jhooti, I have my eyes on you always "  she couldn't stop the smile seeing the reply again and kept her phone down without typing any reply for him. 

.....................................................................

Teju and Karan were in the office, she was sulking sitting on the couch and he was talking to someone over call.

He finished his call and looked at her, he chuckled and moved to her,  he touched her shoulder and she pushed his hands showing her anger.

He tried again and she pushed again, he trapped her between him and the couch and she looks at him wide eyed. 

Karan " why r u sulking "

Teja " kyuki mera  paas aur koye kaam nahi haina " she said sarcastically making him roll his tongue in his mouth. 

Karan " tejuuuuuu "  he called her sweetly

Teju " don't call my name now.. Just get off me "

He said okay and did the opposite , he made her lay down and hovered over her making her breath stuck.

Teju " Pagal insaan.. Aap kya kar raheho..what if someone come "

Karan " nobody enters my cabin without my permission you know "

" Sunny voh, woaahhhh whats happening guys "

They both looked shocked and she pushed him, he fell on the floor while om laughed seeing his friend hit the floor on his butt . Teju was embarrassed and she looked down ,she was cursing her husband in her mind. 

Om " you both can't control yourself? Office pe, chiii "

Teju nodded no " bhai.. Nothing... Like that.. I was angry on him and he was trying to console me, I wasn't willing to talk so he trapped me,  that's it, aur kuch nahi " she said innocently and om chuckled at her.  He went and sat beside her. 

Om " Okay, why my dear sister is angry on her husband now "

Teju " bcoz I feel bored. He dragged me here saying we have work but from morning I m sitting idle and he is busy on his work, then y I m here. I would have gone to office to finish off my work but see that stupid friend of yours didn't leave anything good for me "

Om looked at Karan with a oh face who was still on the floor rubbing his bum, it hurts man..

Karan " Kyaaa.. Why r u looking at me like that.  "

Om " when u know u r busy today then y did u bring her here "

Karan " arey om ,I was really free before I stepped inside and some issues with the new branch, they called and i was discussing. We both have to plan something for Di and Sam, isiliye I brought her here "

Teju " Voh hum room pe bhi karsakte haina "

Karan " you know we dont talk in our room, but busy in other things "

Teju looked at him with wide eyes and then at Om who throwed the cushion at him.

Om " Saale, uska bhai yahi hu, stop discussing about your sexual life in front of me "

Teju " bhaiii, apka friend bohot pareshan karahah mujhe"  she said like a bby and om dramatically hugged her an wiped his fake tears.

Om " ab kya karei, shaadi hogaye, jaise bhi hai pati haina tera, sambhale"

Karan " oh hello, actor me hu, tum dono itna natak kyu karaheho "

They rolled their eyes at the same time and karan raise his eyebrows.

Karan " Madame, I will see you later and you, my friend, bata kya hai "

Om nodded and explained him why he came and Karan clarified him something.

Om " okay, I m leaving now , don't trouble my sister much,  warna Papa ko boldunga "

He said and karan made funny faces
" chal ja.. teri behen meri biwi hai ,pata hai  mujhe kya karna hai "

Om left shooking his head and teju looked at karan who pulled his sleeves up looking at her dangerously. She tried to run and he chased her, they were running around the cabin for sometime and he pulled her. He sat on his chair with her in his lap, caged her completely. 

Karan " Mei pareshan karta hu, haina"

Teju " nahii.. Nahii " she nodded her head no, but he shook his head. 

Karan " no no.. I will show you.. "

He leaned forward and she leaned back and he held her nape and pulled her closer before smashing his lips with her. 

.....................................................................

After 3days,

It was mid evening, around 7 pm and everyone are at home. Meenu Di was looking at the door again and again..

Meenu pov " he should be here by this time.. That's what momma said right, then where is he? "

She was wondering what happened, her mother asked the butler to cook something for him as he will come today but he isn't here yet.

Mumma " Sunny,  where is he beta, he said he will come by 5 na "

Karan " yes mumma, he said he will here in a hour before 2 hours, I will call him "

He called him but the call was unanswered, he tried again.

Karan " hello buddy, where r u?"

Karan went silent for sometime and he looked at everyone, his face said something was wrong and it  increased everyone anxiety.

Karan " yes yes we will come soon, please be there till we reach. Thank you for the help "

Teju " sunny what happened "

Karan " Voh...voh.. Accident hogaya sam ka.. He.. Car crashed.. Hospital pe hai voh abhi "

He said and everyone was shocked and Meenu felt like her life had ended. 

Karan " I will go to him, om aaja.. Teju and anvi be here and if needed we will call you , mumma aap tension mat lo, he will be fine "

Meenu " mei bhi chalti hu " she said coming out of her trance.

Karan " meenu, no need. We will handle.. Y r u stressing.. "

Meenu " sunny,  please, I will come. I want.. I want to.. I want to see him. Please.. Voh.. Theek " she sobbed and teju immediately hugged her. 

Karan " Meenu, I don't have time for your thing, you stay here and we will go "

Om bring the keys and they stepped ahead and Meenu also walked " mei bhi aungi.. I want to be with him "

Karan turned his head and said in a stern tone " Meenu he is my friend and i can take care of him, you don't have to pity him , apna sympathy apne paas rakho.. It shouldn't matter to you, if he live or die  " he didn't want to snap but it did came like that.

Meenu  looked down with tears " pity nahi sunny , pyaar karti hu usse.. Yes.. Pyaar karti hu " she shouted this time n everyone smiled. 

" phirse bolo "

She turned in shock to see Sam standing at the door, he was staring at her with tears and she ran to him. She hugged him tightly and he engulfed her in his arms. 

Sam " Say it again meenu "

Meenu slapped him again and again
" how dare you to play with me like this, Ek minute keliye jaan chaligaye.. You want me to confess, sunlo.. I love you and I will kill you if go away from me, did u understand "

He nodded with a smile and hugged her again, Karan winked at Sam who smiled and mouthed thank you.

Teju and anvi held their hands and smiled at them, om was recording the video and mumma and Papa was happy for her. Madhu di was emotional seeing them, damn the pregnancy hormones. 

Meenu pulled away realizing everyone was there and looked down, Sam held her hands firmly and bring her in front of her mumma and papa.

Sam " uncle, you said, if she also love me, you are fine with our relationship, will you accept me as your son now? "

Papa smiled and Meenu was shocked with this new information, she turns and saw everyone was smiling, she understood that everyone knows and all the hints and words came to her mind, she smiled at everyone. 

Papa to meenu " Do u love him? "

Meenu Di took deep breath and looked at her father, her love can be seen in her eyes " yes Papa, I love him"

Mumma " you r elder to him, is it okay for you.. Phirse sochke nah nahi bolegi na "

Meenu " Yes, I m elder to him , so what.. He still have to pamper me and love me like anything , karogi na " she looked at him again at the end and he kissed her temple. 

Sam " kudhse zyada tujhse pyaar karungi, hamesha.. Promise "

She smiled widely and they took their parents blessing who was happy for them..

Meenu di looked at Karan and glared at him, he smiled at her nervously. 

Karan " meenu, my sissyyy, voh.. Haan teju ka ideas hai sab "

He pulled teju and made her stand in front of him, meenu glared at teju.

Teju chuckled nervously " di.. Voh.. It's... Just..everyone wanted you both together and aap toh kuch bol nahi rahethi, isiliye ek chotasa drama, sorry "

She held her ears and Karan followed her immediately, then anvi and then om who raised his hands and held his ears and then madhu Di, then slowly papa and mumma also did, she then looked at her boyfriend, he also held his ears and said sorry.

She laughed and everyone smiled.

Meenu wiped her tears smiling " thank you everyone for not giving up on me, thank you Sam for coming in my life "

She held his hands and said truly from her heart and everyone nodded.

Sam " Thank you for trusting me and loving me "

Karan " Chal pagli rulayegi kya " he did dramatically wipe his fake tears and teju slapped her forehead at her actor husband.   The evening went by with lots of teasing and fun. 

A broken heart was healed by him,
who came as her forever in her destiny..

Uske manzil ka ishq voh hai,
Uske taaqat banke aaya hai..

.....................................................................

Hiyaaaa thank you so much for all the love and support... I hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

SANTHIYA SURESH

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

597K 49.7K 94
BOOK TWO IN THE DESTINY SERIES (Completed) A Story where destiny is the one who make them come together and get married
109K 5.9K 22
We often say, love is beautiful. But what we forget is what's beautiful is what can hurt you. Thought loving is easy? What happens when a fight break...
62.3K 6.3K 32
Tejasswi Prakash, the typical nerd who just wanted to get good grades and achieve her dreams. While Karan Kundrra, the typical badboy who loved bulli...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...