ALPHA'S PUP - 2 •••••A NEW ST...

By janiceeee3333

" I'm in love with you and I'll accept everypart of you , even your past because that too is a part of you " ... More

Chapter - 1 • START ANEW •
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6 up
CHAPTER 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
Chapter 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
Chapter 13

Announcement 👂👂👂

193 10 2
By janiceeee3333

Hey guys . So I know how I had removed this story from my profile and I'm really sorry for that but now I'm planning on continuing with this story so please do keep on supporting me .

I hope you guys liked the story so far and I'll be updating once a week .. mostly Fridays.

Anyways thank you guys , for reading my story and please leave a comment if you want to make any suggestions or ideas. ( Wait .. aren't they the same thing ?🤔🤔🤔🤔)

Bye byee,👋👋👋👋👋(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠~⁠ ̄⁠³⁠ ̄⁠)⁠~(⁠ ⁠˘⁠ ⁠³⁠˘⁠)⁠♥

....................... .................       ......    .......  .....         .    .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.6K 29
Kai Ocean: 16 year old boy who's parents died when he was 11 due to their pack. An omega, which means he is seen as nothing but a slave. Gay and his...
9.7K 352 32
I'm not sure if this is going to be a stand alone story or a series of different stories just yet. Luca and Leif have only ever had each other. Both...
5M 188K 50
*COMPLETED* Liam always thought that his first lover and best friend would turn out to be his mate. But after him leaving for two years, and the cont...
787K 37K 38
WARNING!THIS STORY MAY BE TRIGGERING TO SOME! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK! WARNING! ******** This is the new version of A Warrior and His Omega. ******** O...