Overlord: Administrator's Vac...

By RonSigma

What if one of the supposed "Shitty Devs", one who dedicated his entire life, sacrificing himself to the work... More

Prologue (REAL)
Arrival to a Strange, New World
Discovery
Admin Vs Sunlight Scripture
Opinion of the Theocracy
Ragna in Re-Estize
Ragna in Re-Estize - Part 2
Breaking an Arm
A Step Further into Vacation
Account Switching
Chaotic Night
Double Raid (Part 1)
Double Raid (Part 2)
I Rule Da Village Now
Before the Death Spiral (?)
Death Spiral Incident - Part 1
Death Spiral Incident - Part 2

The Rest

384 15 7
By RonSigma

The next day, just thirty minutes before the sun began to rise, a blonde girl groaned, staring at the ceiling. Her body felt numb and sore, but the pain she felt from them were seemingly not so much than before.

Tsuare also felt heat around her body, which had been more associated with fever.

'That wasn't a dream, right?'

She wondered what had happened, only to begin remembering the short encounter with somebody....

No, that wasn't merely somebody, he was a divine being! Technically he supposedly was weakened from a major event, but still a Divine Miracle happened and she was mostly cured through a potion.

Even if she still needed to recover, it doesn't matter!

'Huh? W-Wait, why am I thinking of this?' She wondered. 'Ah, I see.... I've been praying to him the entire time, until the time my belief began to waver and I thought there were truly no gods.'

She was silent, the emotional and mental trauma she had been given through continuous torture had impaired her thoughts, molding her into what she will become soon.

Tsuare looked around once more, finding a certain redhaired girl who's face she recognizes.

"Nin.... ya...." She spoke, through rasped, lightly painful  whispers, reaching out to her sister's face. Yet, she retracted her hand afterwards. ".... I'm... glad..."

Tsuare knew she probably was tortured and at the right time, her god arrived to rescue her. It almost baffled her that she changed her hairstyle and possibly even ran away for safety.

Having nothing to do, because moving her legs is already too difficult, she decided to return in her sleep session, when at the next moment, Ragna entered the room without knocking the door.

He held a tray that contained a teapot and two teacups, and he was still dressed the same as before. Not that it mattered to her though.

"Hm? You're awake already? I've expected this." He asked, placing the tray on the table. "And what about me? Don't worry about it. I woke up an hour earlier and decided to spend doing something normal."

The girl raised her hand, reaching out to him, before he decided to move his chair closer and sat down next to her, allowing her to touch his hands. Hands which weren't that calloused and worked off too much.

Ragna asked her about herself through mental communication, and she obliged by telling him most of what was between her and Ninya, even telling him that the tomboyish adventurer originally had hair that reached down her nape and that was making sure she had a more feminine look and feel.

Sadly, because of their parents, she was sold out to Staffan, who began to use her as he saw fit. Tsuare also recounted her time as a maid around this mansion, and how she had been stuck hoping for someone to save her for months.

Even Ragna was impressed she lasted that long, and decided to stay around her for a very long while to have short conversations, even offering her tea. Begote she closed her eyes and slept, she requested that if he wanted to, he could stay here for a long while.

Ragna obliged, seeing nothing bad about this. He also decided to take out a notebook before writing his plans and strategies for his vision and mission.

"My long vacation in Re-Estize is prematurely done because of a string of events, but the next thing for me to visit are either the supposed Elven Kingdom, Holy Kingdom of Roble, Baharuth Empire and Slane Theocracy.

But, I'll oblige myself into raising this village, putting it into a path that would ensure its growth. It's not going to be that bad, really as it was as simple as tasking several people into managing the village.

Still, Ninya had to be sent back to her group while I reward them with a hefty amount of money, whilst making sure she is safe through an item I wanted her to hold tightly."

Silently, he took a few sips on his tea, before refilling it.

"I haven't really checked the status of the guilds nor of the players in this world. Strange, if players exist, then guilds and guild bases (Aside from Nazarick and Ainz Ooal Gown) should also exist...." He contemplated, before bringing out a semi transparent screen and was nonetheless surprised.

A level 80 guild has no members, yet its Guild Weapon is still very active and the leader doesn't exist. The Six Gods of the Theocracy is dead and could still be revived, aside from one account (Surshana) which is greyed out.

He also decided to see if World Items had existed in this world. It kinda surprised him when he found out that around 10 or more World Items had existed around this world, even though he barely had the interest to fetch them by himself.

Most of them clearly were from Ainz Ooal Gown, and one was in the Theocracy, another in the Elf Kingdom, and several others were around this world, not that he cared much, but in another topic he was still waiting for the Theocracy to make their move towards him.

For a few hours, when the sun rose up, he decided to let Ninya talk with her big sister while he called for several maids.

"What is it, master?"

'... Master? They're already accepting me as their master? Huh, guess Staffan is just that horrible.' Ragna thought, before immediately replying to them.

"Go and clean Tsuare up, her sister can go along. " He spoke, before he almost began to mind his business starting with the villagers. "If the cook is beginning to make breakfast, tell them to just make steak and eggs, allow our redhaired guest to have her meal too. I'll be waiting."

The maids bowed their heads to follow his orders diligently, silently wondering if he would punish them if the cook hadn't cooked the desired meal perfectly. Aside from that, Ninya and Tsuare were brought to the bathing room to be cleaned.

Ninya had a brief conversation with the maids of the mansion, even she got to know all of them in only a few minutes of talking.

Still, only just now had she noticed that she was beginning to embrace becoming a girl more than crossdressing and acting her best to be like a boy.

If you think this is NTR I'll spank your ass until it is reddened.

(Author's Note: The narrator definitely will spank your ass, but I'll spank your mom's ass, too.)

In the dining room, Ragna had sat on a chair in front of a long recangular table which had several chairs arranged neatly arranged to be for twenty people, and the entire room looked quite antique.

He didn't really comment about it since it was predictable.

Anyways, as he waited, somebody had entered the room, albeit slowly and meekly, embarrassment creeping around her adolescent body.

"... U.... uhh.... uhmm.... Sir Ragna..... I...."

It was Ninya, and she had worn a light blue dress that reached down her knees, heel shoes, and a simple headband with a ribbon on its side.

Aside from that, Ragna had only noticed just now that her hair had grown an inch or two longer.

With a light smile, he leaned his body towards her, and as casually as he could, he began to make his short commentary.

"Are you trying to seduce me?" He spoke, causing her to become flustered.

"N... N... N.... no way!" She replied, thinking about what the maids from earlier had made her wear. It was their fault she felt so embarrassed like when she was reading certain books about romance!

"No? Oh boy, that's disappointing, I even thought your sister was more beautiful than you." He joked, making Ninya try to hold out her squeal.

Luckily, a maid had arrived with the desired meal, which the two silently took their time to eat, with Ninya feeling quite awkward at this situation with Ragna.

She was supposed to stay calm most of the time, but!!!

Being around him just makes her feel like she wanted to speak something, her couldn't even try to because she subconsciously holds herself back.

She wanted to say something for him.

But what was it?

"Ninya, is there something you wanted to get out of your chest?" Ragna asked, and Ninya nodded with reluctance, unsure of what may happen soon.

So, she made a long reply.

"I don't know.... Just a few days earlier, maybe a few weeks before this day, I just felt much safer and... more stranger around you. I mean, I did have some feelings towards Peter, yet just now I feel he is just a close friend of mine.... Until you came.

You were someone that suddenly appeared in my life, though it isn't that bad, I expected you to be like many of those nobles.

Maybe I was too naive that time, but I eventually made sure you weren't some guy who would manipulate us even with your rather strange request.

Maybe.... I liked you more than Peter now?

I couldn't describe it, you were sometimes serious, and sometimes just some carefree guy who dressed up like from those of nobility.

Muuu..... I wouldn't hate myself for saying this, but....

.... I love you, Sir Ragna."

She confessed. She really confessed to Ragna in just many weeks of being with him.

'.... Oh dear.....?'

It sounded troublesome, but unlike then....

"Thank you, Ninya. You weren't the first, nor the sixth girl to confess to me, really."

And that was.... it?

"I'm.... the seventh to confess?" She wondered if he had some lovers before her, but Ragna's expression of sadness conveyed that they might have already been gone.

"Surprising, right? It's not like I wouldn't reciprocate this. But I'll make this promise for you and your sister: I will not let you both die from anybody, not under my watch."

'..... Not anymore. I've lost many and sacrificed even more.' Was Ragna's final thought, before.....

[ ~ TO • BE • CONTINUED ~ ]

Small Note: Tsuare now has the sanity of an average Nazarick Denizen. Hooray?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 57 17
Had it been worth it? Thrown into another world as the protagonist and hoping to change the fate of the world? Clearly, if there was anything worth m...
31.5K 1.6K 41
Getting Isekai'd to another world is indeed awesome, especially embarking on an adventure as a hero to defeat the Demon King, who turns out to be a w...
89K 1.9K 32
For a long time Y/N (your name) was always online in the VRMMO game YGGDRASIL. He created his avatar after his favorite character Talion from the con...
2.1K 56 21
The story of a player who decides to enter the world of game reviewers. Playing the new VR-MMORPG that just started, YGGDRASIL, he will start an adve...