๐Œ๐€๐…๐ˆ๐€'๐’ ๐ƒ๐„๐‹๐ˆ๐‚๐€๐“๏ฟฝ...

By bunnyschubs

"So god damn delicate you are doll ,I doubt if you'd be able to take me all in" He chuckles breathlessly nea... More

CHARACTERS
-One-
-Two-
-Three-
-Four-
-Five-
-Six-
-Seven-
-Eight-
-Nine-
-Ten-
-Eleven-
-Twelve-
-Thirteen-
-Fourteen-
-Fifteen-
-Sixteen-
-Seventeen-
-Eighteen-๐Ÿ”ž
-Nineteen-
-Twenty-
-Twenty one-
-Twenty two-
-Twenty three-
-Twenty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty five-
-Twenty six-
-Twenty seven-
-Twenty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Twenty nine-
-Thirty-
-Thirty one-
-Thirty two-
-Thirty three-
-Thirty four-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty five-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty six-
-Thirty seven-
-Thirty eight-๐Ÿ”ž
-Thirty nine-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty-๐Ÿ”ž
-Forty two-
-Forty three-
-Forty four-๐Ÿ”ž
SARANG : LOVE WITHOUT BOUNDARIES

-Forty one-๐Ÿ”ž

30.6K 1.5K 553
By bunnyschubs

Targets to unlock next chapters are

1k VOTES

&

400 COMMENTS (because y'all don't comment at all)
_________________________________________

{Jungkook's POV}

Her tiny and soft palms cupped my cheeks before he pressed her lips on mine giving me her consent.

A tiny grin decorated my lips along with a smirk when she wrapped her arms around my neck and I pulled her closer, devouring her mouth's sweetness i made my hand slid inside her top and caressd her bare back.

I could feel her nipples, they were hard in need to be touched and I didn't waste anymore time to hold her closer by my left arm while my right hand cupped one of her breasts, I just loved these soft mussles of her body
they were so soft and would fill whole of my palm as if they were just made for me to hold and kneed however I please.

I knew she loved being touched on her breasts and before she got her periods they'd get extra sensetive.

She slowly pulls away her lips from mine breaking the kiss when she runs out of breath just to make me pull her closer to attech our lips together again.

Soon I lift her up in my arms and walk towards the bed, making her lay down on the soft mattress I hover over her soft body, trying not to put my weight on her as I know how delicate my baby is I place my hand beside her head as I keep devouring her lips

Her lips feels too sweet, I am not a fan of sweets but I'd die and kill to have this sweetness everyday in my life.

I could feel her trying to close her thighs as she squirmed under me making me want to rip her panties and take her right away but I knew it was my baby's first time and I had to prepare her before make her fully mine.

The night was going to be so so long.

I slowly pulled away from the kiss and my gaze fell over her sowllen lips which were red without any tint or lip gloss

She was gasping for air looking at me with her doe innocent eyes, her small fingers were clucting on the fabric of my shirt as she slowly bit her lower lip

"Relax bub"

I said sensing her anxiety and slowly caressing her cheek with the back of my hand

"I love you"

I wishperd and kissed her forehead feeling her body slowly relaxing under my touch

I kissed her forehead again making her close her eyes and that gave me the chance to kiss her closed eyes and then her lips again, I know I need to be as much careful and soft as possible tonight.

I wanted her to feel special.

Though she was the most special in my life but Tonight it was different as if it was my test, I had to pass this test and make her all insecurities go away with my touch.

She submitted her whole self to me, her heart and her body everything so it was my turn to prove that she was enough and the only one for me.

While I kissed my baby's face softly my hand slowly unbuttoned my own shirt, pulling away from the kiss I removed my shirt and notiched her eyes romaing over my chest and then on my tattooed arm, I know she was fascinated by my tattoos.

I unbuckled my belt and the sound of it snatched away her attention from my arm and she looked away shyly.

I leaned forward to kiss her cleavage and slowly groped her exposed breat Making her look back at me with a small pout.

"It will hurt , I have read in books and I am scared"

She shuttered a bit with her words and I understood her fear

She tried so hard to not show she was scared but at the end she uttered what she had in mind afterall she took me as her whole world and I knew she could act as mature as possible infront of others but infront of me she'd show her true self.

She was just my little baby.

"Do you like daddies tattoos love?"

I asked making her divert her gaze towards my tattooed arm and saw brightness of happiness tingling in her eyes. My answer was visible.

"Yes daddy"

She uttered and a smile appeared on my lips, I leaned forward to kiss her nose and she looked back at me

"If you promise to be a good girl for daddy tonight then I promise to let you do anything with my tattoos"

I said and she mouthed an okay with a tiny smile on her lips

"My princess is such a good girl hmm? Relax yourself for daddy okay love, I promise I will be as gentle as possible baby"

Slowly pulling away from her arms I said those words and walked towards the nearby drawer to take out a packet of condom, taking out one I walked back towards the bed and leaned forward to kiss her lips.

"Relax my baby"

She nodded slowly with a very tiny pout on her lips

"Now part your thighs for daddy"

She did what I asked for and timidness was visible on her face.

My hands pulled down her panty and I couldn't help but to smell her addictive arousal from that small piece of cloth.

I heard her gasping and quickly looking away with her red cheeks

A chuckle escaped my lips before I pulled down my boxer, my hardness stood proud ready to feel her insides and I put the condom on as I didn't want to have children yet , I wanted my wife to grow more and experience more things I knew she won't be able to after we have a baby, she was still young.

And I used the the condom because I didn't want her to be on any birth control and get any side effects , I couldn't let her suffer just in name of mare pleasure and if you are a man who knows how to use his tongue,hands and dick correctly wearing a condom or not doesn't matter.

After rolling on the condom properly I slowly part her thighs making me have the perfect view of her dripping core.

I place two of my fingers on her entrance and slowly caresse the area making her bite her lower lip, soon I slide my fingers in making her gasp

"Ah.ahhh"

She moans and I could feel her tightness, it's gonna be hard to fit in

She is a virgin and it's gonna be so hard to fit in for the first time.

I move my fingers faster and the sound of her juices makes me crazy.

Fuck.

I leaned forward kissing her harshly almost loosing my control, I could feel her clenching on my fingers but before she could reach her high I pulled my fingers out making her whine with frustration.

"Uhmmm"

She whined with a hum and pouted at me showing her angry eyes

"Relax baby, tonight I want you to cum on my dick only hmm"

I caressed her left cheek with the back of my hand and slowly attaching her one leg above my waist I placed my hardness near her clit.

"Relax my love, you know that daddy loves you right"

She nodded slowly and before uttering

"I lob youh to-ahhh argh..mh"

She said with her baby voice but before she could finish her words I slipped in and her lips parted with the pain.

Fuck.

I cursed and then captured her lips with mine.

I could see the tears building up in her doe eyes, she sobbed when I fully pushed myself in and hugged my neck tightly.

We stayed like that for some minutes before I kissed her tears away and started moving slowly making her lips let out moans.

Fuck I would kill for the sounds of pleasure she was making.

Ik it was still painful for her but as I said I'd make her cum on my dick only tonight.

I held my dick and moved that out just to rub that over her clit and make her curl her toes.

Slowly putting myself in again I thrusted slowly this time but fast enough to make her feel sensations, my thumb dubbed her clit slowly as I rode her toward her orgasm.

"Ahh..daddy---"

She cried out and moved a little bit more faster.

She hugged me more closer and I held her leg over my waist tightly thrusting myself in and out of her tight pussy making her wall clench my dick so perfectly.

"Clench Harder love, you are taking daddy so perfectly just so perfectly"

Fucking hell.

My words worked like magic and she did exactly what I asked for.

She clenched me so tightly and nicely that next moment I felt myself Cumming with grunts of pleasure leaving my lips and my thumb rubbed her sensetive clit to make sure we both get our release together.

Her grip around my shoulder loosened and she closed her eyes taking slow breaths.

I leaned forward to kiss her forehead before I pulled away and pulled myself out of her making her gasp a lil because of the emptyness.

Pulling the condom away I walked into the washroom to throw that and wash myself.

I wrapped a bathrobe on my body and  took a wet towel and walked back into the room to find her slowly getting up, I walked near my baby and I understood she wanted to use the toilet.

I walked near the wardrobe and pulled out a silk robe and made her wear that.

Lifting her up in my arms I walked into the washroom and made her sit on the toilet seat before leaving the washroom.

I knew she needed her share of privacy.

Soon I heard the door nob of the washroom twisting and she walked out with slightly woobly legs though I tried my best to be as gentle as possible.

I quickly lifted her in my arms and kissed her lips.

"Did you wash up love or should I help mhm?"

I asked rubbing my nose on hers.

She nodded slowly before saying.

"I want to colour them daddy"

"Hmm.. colour what love?"

I questioned but then it hit me.

"Your tattoos"

She said with a pout and I smile making her sit on the bed again

"Okay Whatever my good girl wants"

And with that my baby love colourd my arm with every colour she loved, she looked so happy and I was more then happy to be the reason.
_________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

102K 2.4K 39
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
1.1M 48.1K 94
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
270K 11.2K 40
แ€ค Fic แ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ€กแ€›แ€™แ€บแ€ธแ€›แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€…แ€ญแ€ฏแ€„แ€บแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ แ€กแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€กแ€”แ€พแ€ฏแ€”แ€บแ€ธแ€แ€ฝแ€ฑแ€€แ€ญแ€ฏแ€žแ€ฌแ€žแ€ฏแ€ถแ€ธแ€‘แ€ฌแ€ธแ€žแ€ฑแ€ฌ Big Warning ๐Ÿšจ18+ Fic แ€แ€•แ€ฏแ€’แ€บแ€–แ€ผแ€…แ€บแ€žแ€Šแ€บ แ‹