Hinobi band archive the Bit P...

By 0valeyes

(set during the Oval holding down the Fort event) with all the know leads on Hinobi all used up Ovalsan is no... More

Opening cinematic
Game one: Pie-lo
G-1: tutorial
G-1: Level one
G-1:level 2
Game one Oval brake one: What are they thinking?
G-1: Level 3
G1: Level 4
Game one Oval brake part two: Weapon and multiplayer
G1: Level 5
G1: Final level
Outro/Data mind
The arrival.
the occupant
The occupation part two
Oval brake three: What the different: serial experiment Lane
The occupation part three
The Occupation part four
The Occupation part five
The Leaving and the returning
Outro:Data mine
Game three: repo the interactive Genetic Opera.
Final game: Starship troopers Chrono Troopers.
closing cinematic

Game Two: Serial experiments Lain.

0 0 0
By 0valeyes

When her car broke down in a weird remote town on her way to her 2nd College semester Lain serenity must learn of the town's dark and surreal cyberspace secrets where a Sinister stalker is lurking in the shadows of the wired serial experiments.

-Explore the weird remote town of Wired hill with landmarks that don't feel right.-

-Solve puzzle both in the real and the wild world.-

-Gather resources to fend off against viral threats that can give real harm-

-Uncover the dark secrets of the wires digital nightmare-

Intro

PieHawk:Hmm a cyber survival horror interesting.

Howard: but it deviates for me anime source with some Silent Hill on the mix.

Ovalsan: Hinobi did use creative Liberties when they are using the license.

PieHawk: may have to turn off some fans of the original series.

Howard:Seem so at the time and may had some mix reviews.

Ovalsan: well my notes on it does say it's Loosely based on the anime with some stable factors like the wires and the Knights.

PieHawk: And the Anime is somewhat before before the internet became where it is now?

Howard: more or less.

Ovalsan: Good anime back then.

PieHawk: Well as for the game it seem to have some Nightmare on Elm Street factor with the stalker in question.

Howard: sort of in a way.

Ovalsan: clock tower series if you two want to know.

PieHawk: So true.

Howard:Rrr.

Ovalsan: Hey Capcom dose have other survival horror games other than Resident Evil.

PieHawk: but most know only that one.

Howard:Indeed  not everyone know everything Ovalsan.

Ovalsan:Well other then Clock Tower their was Dino Crisis haunting grounds onimusha and Devil May Cry.

PieHawk: May have to look into some of that up sometime

Howard: Know-it-all.

Ovalsan:How can I be if what I know fall on death's ear.

PieHawk: Maybe those you put up with have lights on but no one's home.

Howard: Are you making fun of Ovalsan?

Ovalsan: Could be right more or less can't find the doorbell on those like them.

PieHawk: have you tried waving your hand or snapping your fingers in front of them like I'm dealing with Howard?

Howard: Hey! No one like it when anyone dose that.

Ovalsan:No one dose even if no is home but that's if they are staring at those mindless TV shows or something even more brain dead.

PieHawk: Like those bad comedies.

Howard: or being on drugs.

Ovalsan: Like Excelan

PieHawk That not Asheville drug but I see what you mean.

Howard: yeah but can we get started already.

Ovalsan: guess we should and then maybe do a what's different break to clarify those I don't know about the actual anime.

PieHawk: but there's will be factors on the deviations the game have drawn from.

Howard: Like one from nightmare from Elm Street and Silent Hill.

Ovalsan: One way to find out.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

400 11 123
Another new volume in the oval Memoir series features new file entry and updates. illustrations by yours truly just to fill the pages between planne...
73.4K 1.2K 37
⚠️ MOVED TO @TwinkleQuill ⚠️ REBOOT COMING JULY 23, 2021 A PORTAL TO MYSTERY. ❝Wait a minute! So you're saying that the White Pumpkin... is one of us...
764 231 67
Sequel to the Oval Memoir you have read all that Ovalsan Ivan know about the Multiverse now you will know what he did and learned the truth of most...