[Quick Travel] Perfect Destin...

By DespicableGrass

➷Description: At the beginning of time travel, Chen Liguo refused in his heart. But he soon discovered t... More

Chapter 1: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (1)
Chapter 2: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (2)
Chapter 3: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (3)
Chapter 4: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (4)
Chapter 5: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (5)
Chapter 6: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (6)
Chapter 7: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (7)
Chapter 8: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (8)
Chapter 9: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (9)
Chapter 11: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (11)
Chapter 12: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (12)
Chapter 13: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (13)
Chapter 14: The Handsome Little Military Advisor with a Broken Leg (1)
Chapter 15: The Handsome Little Military Advisor with a Broken Leg (2)
Chapter 16: The Handsome Little Military Advisor with a Broken Leg (3)

Chapter 10: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (10)

109 8 0
By DespicableGrass

Chen Liguo kept a low profile when he returned to China.

Although Yue Chi wanted to tell others that Chen Liguo was not dead, he kept the secret despite Chen Liguo's obstruction. However, he still wondered why Chen Liguo was unwilling to clear his name.

Facing Yue Chi's doubts, Chen Liguo smiled bitterly and said, "I don't want others to know about Ran Qingkong and me..."

Only then did Yue Chi realize that his heart was filled with sympathy for Chen Liguo and anger at Ran Qingkong, but there was not much he could do.

After a sleep, Chen Liguo returned to the country where he had lived for more than 20 years.

When the plane landed, Yue Chi asked Chen Liguo where he wanted to go first.

Chen Liguo thought for a while and said in a low voice: "Tong Tong...is she okay?"

Yue Chi didn't expect that the first thing Chen Liguo did when he returned to China was to ask about Ran Tongtong. He couldn't bear it and said, "Wen You, Ran Tongtong is already married."

Chen Liguo said: "I know."

Yue Chi hesitated for a while and then said: "She is pregnant... and now she lives in the hospital."

Chen Liguo smiled bitterly - if he wasn't afraid of something happening to Ran Tongtong, he wouldn't have been so anxious to escape. He said, "I want to see her."

Yue Chi sighed: "Why are you doing this?"

Chen Liguo pursed his lips and stopped talking.

Seeing Chen Liguo's expression, Yue Chi knew that he would not change his mind. He said, "Okay, I'll take you to the hospital."

It was already getting late, and the two of them should have had a good rest to adjust to the jet lag, but because of Chen Liguo's request, they got in the car and drove to the hospital.

Along the way, Yue Chi asked Chen Liguo about some old stories. He and Ran Tongtong did not have a good relationship. He did not attend even the wedding, so he did not know that Chen Liguo was actually in Ran Tongtong's house until Chen Liguo was taken away again. Came back from the wedding.

"Wen You, is it really worth it?" Yue Chi said: "These brothers and sisters of the Ran family are simply your destiny. If I were you, I would run away."

Chen Liguo looked at the scenery outside the window and said blankly: "Escape... wherever you can go."

Yue Chi looked at his friend next to him and felt a deep unbearable feeling in his heart. As an illegitimate child, Xu Wenyou's situation in the Xu family has always been very embarrassing. However, his character has not been affected by this. Throughout the grade, he is known for his good temper. And being liked by him seems to be a very happy thing. No matter what happens to Ran Tongtong, Xu Wenyou will try his best to help her solve it. This also makes the girls who like Xu Wenyou particularly jealous of Ran Tongtong.

Yue Chi originally thought that falling in love with Ran Tongtong was the worst thing in Xu Wenyou's life, but now, looking at the haggard face of his friend beside him, he could only lament that things are impermanent.

If Ran Tongtong is the disaster that Xu Wenyou has overcome, then Ran Qingkong is the eighty-one hardships that Xu Wenyou has to face again.
When they arrived at the hospital, the two got out of the car in low spirits.

Yue Chi led the way and took Chen Liguo to the hospital where Ran Tongtong was staying.

Chen Liguo said, "Have you ever come to see Ran Tongtong?"

Yue Chi said: "Well, my girlfriend was not feeling well in the hospital some time ago, and Ran Tongtong happened to be in the same hospital."

Chen Liguo smiled when he heard this and said, "When did you get your girlfriend?"

Yue Chi glanced at Chen Liguo and said angrily: "You have the nerve to ask me when I got my girlfriend?"

Chen Liguo knew he was in the wrong. After he went abroad, he cut off contact with everyone in the country, including Yue Chi. So Chen Liguo only knew that Yue Chi had been doing well in the past few years, but didn't know the specific situation.
Chen Liguo said: "Well... it's my fault."

Yue Chi sighed: "You just have such a good temper - Wen You, you have been good for more than 20 years, haven't you ever thought about letting go of that baggage?"

Chen Liguo said: "If it could be released, it would have been released long ago."

Yue Chi patted Chen Liguo's shoulder and said nothing.

The two got out of the elevator and found the ward where Ran Tongtong was. Yue Chi took Chen Liguo to the ward at the end of the corridor.

The door to the ward was open, and Chen Liguo could hear Ran Tongtong's low laughter coming from inside.

Yue Chi was about to step in, but Chen Liguo grabbed his arm. He turned his face in confusion and saw Chen Liguo shaking his head silently.

After all, they had been friends for so many years. Yue Chi understood what Chen Liguo meant almost instantly. He frowned in disapproval but felt Chen Liguo's grip on him tightened.

"I have thought of many names for the baby, both boys and girls." The voice of Ran Tongtong's husband Gao Zheng came from inside. He said softly: "See if there is anything you like."

When Chen Liguo heard this, his heart moved. Although he had no romantic feelings for Ran Tongtong, after so many years of getting along with him, he had already regarded Ran Tongtong as a sister. So when he heard these words, he felt a little emotional. If he is resurrected and returns to his original world, maybe he will be able to catch up with his wedding...

Seeing Chen Liguo's silent look, Yue Chi felt a fire ignited in his heart, but he respected his friend's opinion after all, so he whispered: "What are you afraid of? Just go in."

Chen Liguo said: "Let's go."

"What?" Yue Chi's eyes widened: "Are you leaving now?"

Chen Liguo said: "I feel relieved knowing that she is doing well." - Otherwise, the degree of completion will be in vain again.

After hearing this, Yue Chi looked at Chen Liguo as if he were looking at a monster. He said in disbelief: "Wen You, are you kidding?"

Chen Liguo said: "Huh?"

Yue Chi said: "You have liked her for so long, and she is right in front of you, and you actually-"

Chen Liguo interrupted Yue Chi and said, "It doesn't matter if she likes her, she already has her happiness."

Yue Chi was very angry when he heard this, but the voices of the two of them seemed to be transmitted into the ward, and he only heard Ran Tongtong's confused words: "Who is it? Who is outside."

Chen Liguo took Yue Chi and hurriedly hid in the nearby stairs.
When Gao Zheng came out, there was no one outside. Ran Tongtong said softly: "I heard Wen You's voice..."

Gao Zheng heard it, but he calmly turned around and entered the house, closing the door behind him: "There is no one outside, baby, you heard wrong."

"Really?" Ran Tongtong felt disappointed.

At this time, Yue Chi was standing next to the flower stand downstairs of the hospital with a cigarette in his mouth and Chen Liguo. He looked up at the ward with orange lights on his head and said lightly: "Xu Wenyou, I look down on you."

Chen Liguo said: "Give me a cigarette."

Yue Chi handed it out smoothly: "Have you learned to smoke too?"

Chen Liguo said: "I have been very idle these past few years abroad."

Yue Chi looked Chen Liguo up and down and said, "You have lost weight."

Chen Liguo's expression twisted when he heard the word "lost weight". Fortunately, it was dark on the roadside, and Yue Chi couldn't see his expression clearly, so he murmured vaguely.

"What are you going to do next?" Yue Chi said, "How did you get into trouble with Ran Qingkong?"

"How do I know?" Chen Liguo said, "Let's go and see."

Yue Chi sighed and said, "Ran Qingkong gave you a new identity... Do you want to consider starting over?"

Chen Liguo said nothing.

Yue Chi said: "Wen You?"

Chen Liguo took a deep breath: "Find me something to do." He only has a few thousand dollars on him now, and the money his cheap sister gave him before is gone. If he doesn't find a job first, he may starve to death on the streets.

Thinking about the current situation, and then thinking about the days when he squatted at home playing games, eating and drinking, and having sex every day, Chen Liguo couldn't help but shed tears of sadness - he didn't want to leave, Chen Liguo sighed. A sound.

Yue Chi said: "Okay, I'll help you find something to do first, you...take it slow, don't worry, everything will be fine."

Chen Liguo nodded listlessly.

The two agreed on this, Chen Liguo returned to the hotel, and they dispersed.

As a result, things took a twist the next day, and something happened to Yue Chi's family. It wasn't a big deal. His family sells tobacco and alcoholic beverages, but the biggest store suddenly caught fire for no apparent reason at night.

Although there was no big loss, it still made Yue Chi break out in a cold sweat.

At this critical juncture, it was difficult for Chen Liguo not to connect this matter with Ran Qingkong.

Chen Liguo told Yue Chi on the phone not to worry about him and to settle matters at home first.

Yue Chi's voice sounded a little tired, but more of an anger. He said: "Wen You, don't be afraid. Ran Qingkong thinks that there is no king's law in this world. No matter what he does, he can't stop me from helping you. ——”

"I know Yue Chi." Chen Liguo said softly, "Thank you."

Yue Chi felt relieved, but when he went to the hotel after two days of busy work, he found that Chen Liguo had already checked out, and he didn't know where Chen Liguo had gone.

His friend left again, and Yue Chi felt confused, but more importantly, despair - he once again felt that there were too many things in this world that he was unable to do.

Chen Liguo left. He didn't want to implicate Yue Chi. Before leaving, he left an email to Yue Chi, saying that he wanted to be alone and asked Yue Chi not to worry about him.

Chen Liguo originally wanted to fly away, but the system reminded him faintly: Have you forgotten why you escaped from Ran Qingkong?
Only then did Chen Liguo realize - yes, he had given up such a good condition just to complete Ran Tongtong's line, so what was the final surprise of Ran Tongtong's fate line?

"I don't know either." The system said, "So my advice to you is to observe it for a while to avoid failure."

Chen Liguo: "What you said makes sense."

The system said: "Yes."

Chen Liguo: "So my relationship with Ran Qingkong doesn't affect Ran Tongtong's fate, right?"

System: "..." Damn it, he knew.

Sure enough, Chen Liguo announced resolutely: "I want to return to Ran Qingkong!" One more time to enjoy before leaving!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

76.9K 218 23
Smut 18+ ONLY! ⚠️WARNING⚠️ ⚠️CONTAINS MUTURE CONTENT⚠️ ⚠️VERY SEXUAL 18+⚠️ 22 year old Raven Johnson is just going to her yearly doctors appointment...
58.9K 5.8K 116
A story following a young hunter named Jay. He has grown up in a world where dungeons, monsters, and humans with leveling systems are a cultural norm...
36.7K 2.4K 82
Just read the book to know. This book is inspired by the book Enigmatic queen by @SuccessSmile. I have made a lot of changes in the story as then I...
254K 12.5K 60
My name is Alex Cruz, I'm a omega, so I'm just a punching bag to my pack. But Emma, Queen of werewolves Sam, queen of dragons Winter, queen of vampi...