Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Expl...

By SaintFeliciel

Follow the story of Ryo the Riolu and his friends as they ventured across Mundus, a continent of perpetual wa... More

The Rebellion
Alicia the Tormented Braixen
A Brief History of the Pokemon World
Daisuke's Past
Renard's Struggle
Alicia's Cunning
The Black Riding Hood
The Rings of Power
The Icicle Plate
Kitab Al-Jadal
Knighting of the Black Riding Hood
Natalie vs Renard
The Butcher of Ivarstead
Death of Wulfgar
Natalie's Last Training
The Journey Began
Renard's Confession
The Rescue of Julius' Parents
From Enemies to Friends
The Battle of Berkhiv
Mutual Love
Size Matters Not
Unexpected Rival
Preparation for a Great Battle
Prelude
The Siege of Winterhold
Grand Master Erasmus and The Prison Bottle
Count Alvaro
Catherine's Last Words
The Grass Mafia
First-Year Student
Theology Lesson Gone Wrong
Evil Artist

Not A Chapter

31 1 0
By SaintFeliciel

As the title suggests, this part of the story is not a chapter. Instead, it contains themes of various main characters. I am a pianist and I love classical music. I've been playing classical piano for more than 10 years. I have to admit that sometimes it is difficult for me to describe a character using words (I'm Indonesian and English is a second language). Therefore, here I want to use music as a way of expressing the true personality of each characters. Disclaimer: I do not own these videos. 

The first movement of this sonata reflects the true personality of Ryo the Riolu. A cute, cheeky, cheerful and mischievous little genius. 

This second video is Akira's theme, a handsome, intelligent, and overpowered yet humble Lucario.

The Mazurka in c sharp minor Op. 50 No. 3 is Alicia's theme. A beautiful, kind, playful, cute, and cunning  braixen. 

The Mazurka in A minor op 17 no 4 is Renard's theme. Behind the image of a quick and powerful knight is a melancholic and sensitive soul in pain who is longing for love.  

Antonio Vivaldi's winter (third movement) is Natalie's theme. Noble and highly skilled, yet very kind and passionate character. 

This is Brendan's theme. He'll get more screentime in later chapters. 

This military polonaise by Chopin (again) is William's theme. You know...the Dewott.  

This is the theme of Akira and Ryo's father: Daisuke the legendary Dragon Slayer. 

This prelude by Scriabin is the theme of Ryo and Akira's mother. A compassionate and loving mother who died just three days after giving birth to her second child. She is a young gardevoir.

This scary theme is Lord mewtwo's theme, a king with a savage heart (but somehow still remains a good guy). Lord mewtwo managed to overcome his evil nature through a lot of effort. The ministers thought that lord mew was too soft, so they appointed lord mewtwo to become the new king of Arcadius because he was tough enough to deal with the evil dragons. 

Another epic theme by Verdi. This is Lord Zekrom's theme. The brutal and tyrannical dragon overlord who wanted to take over the world and make fairies extinct. 

Mussorgsky's Night on Bald Mountain is Lord Giratina's theme. The cruel renegade who fought against Arceus. Previously, he was the king of the dragons before he got banished and imprisoned in the distortion world. 

This ultra depressing theme is minister Latios' theme. I don't want to say anything to prevent spoilers. 

This is Neo's theme. The cool and cunning Zoroark who is also a Dusk tribe grand master. 

Another violin theme! This theme is Erik's theme, reflecting his jolly and easy going personality, despite being a really strong grand master. 

This is Reshiram's theme. Again, I don't want to say anything to prevent spoilers. 

This harpsichord concerto is Professor Magnus' theme. I just love Bach. 

This theme is minister Darkrai's theme. 

 This nocturne in c minor is princess Diana's theme. 

This piece is Ryan the Buizel's theme. 

This is the theme of Ibrahim Abdur-Rasyid the Gallade. Actually... it is not even a song or music, it is the muslim's call to prayer. He will be one of the most important main characters in later chapters due to him possessing the master ring. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411 3 9
This is a story about a pokemon, who against all odds, rose up against the forces of evil. A story of a pokemon who stayed brave, even when things we...
2.6K 121 18
This is the second iteration of Charmed. A simple story about a group of rag-tag Eeveelutions that go through a bunch of random and whacky bullshit...
33.1K 1.2K 46
When Geek, a former human, wakes up as a Pokémon with no memories what so ever, he makes new friends, discovers new secrets, and unravels his mystery...
554 12 13
"In a world without humans, a team of courageous Pokémon known as Team Fusion embarks on a perilous journey into a mysterious dungeon that has sudden...