My Hidden Drug (A Ronnie Radk...

By ChelseaCreek_

(WARNING: Rated R for crude language and some sexual refrenses) Ever since her parents death, paige has alway... More

My Hidden Drug (A Ronnie Radke love story)
Chapter 1: Boys will be boys
Chapter 2: Between Love and Hate
Chapter 3: Call me maybe?
Chapter 4: Damn this tragic magic!
Chapter 5: Broken pieces that will never be fixed
Chapter 6: The Adventures of Paul, Rob, and Max!
chapter 7: Goodbye Graceful, Hello Paige!
Chapter 8: The ransom
Chapter 9: Please Keep This Your Dirty Little Secret
Chapter 10: Are You Fucking Listening to me?
Quick update
chapter 11: Make-up
Chapter 13: The Bitter End

chapter 12: Just like you

212 5 7
By ChelseaCreek_

   I sighed as I walked back to the group. I was happy now, there was no way in hell I was going to let Max be the reason I was going to be depressed again. Rob and Paul were in the middle of an argument about what to eat and it was starting to get pretty serious.

   "Paige, settle this agreement for us please, because if they don't shut up soon I'm going to rip their heads off." Craig says as he tries to muffle his hearing with pillows. "Well what are the options?" I ask

   "well" Paul starts as he rips out of Robs death grasp "I say we should go somewhere nice to eat being that you guys have only two days left in town and I won't see you anymore, but Rob insists that he cooks the food and-" I hold up my arms to stop him "If Rob wants to cook then I pick going out to eat."

   Paul did a triumphant hand pump while Rob began to whine. "Paige! why'd you pick against me!!" I rolled my eyes "Remember my 16th birthday when you tried to cook pasta salad and I was sick for a month?"

   "Oh come on it wasn't that bad!" He whined louder. "Dude, you almost lit the kitchen on fire! How do you almost light it on fire making pasta salad!" Bryan said finally joining in. Rob just slumped into the chair mumbling things under his breath. Bryan turns to Paul "So whats this place you want to take us to oh so badly?"  Paul triumphantly jumped up and motioned for us to follow him. I texted Ronnie a quick message explaining what was going on and that I would see him later.

   It took us almost an hour to get to the restaurant due to the fact that Paul had no fucking idea where he was going. "Wait no this way, not that way" He would say ever few minute, or he would say "What the fuck are you thinking Paul?" The guys all looked like they were ready to bail when Paul finally announced we were here.

   In front of us was a little shack on the beach, with a few tiki torches and some picnic benches. "This is the nice amazing place you wanted to take us to?" Craig asks "It looks kind of, well ya know cheap."

  "And the cook looks like he wants to rape all of us" Max mumbled under his breath. "Oh come on guys give it a chance! The food here is the best food I have ever eaten, and Martin, the cook that wants to rape you, said he would give us all half off!" Paul said excitedly as he and Rob dragged a couple benches together.

    "This better be good Paul, I don't want to get sick" Bryan said sitting down. Martin walked over and plopped a couple menus on our table. "Hey I know you, you snuck out of that clothing store with that one guy from-" Paul jumped u and covered Martins mouth. "Martin, that crazy story was a myth rumor remember? Paige set that all the time we go out, she looks like some chick who robbed a bunch of stores in the mall a couple years ago." He chuckled awkwardly as the rest of the guys just ignored him.

   Martin shook his head and took our orders. Me and Craig got the same BLT sandwich we always got at new restaurants. "So tomorrows our last concert here" Rob said as he slurped on his drink. "Wow Mr. Buzzkill thanks" Bryan said as he threw a chunk of ice at him. "What?" Rob said catching the ice in his mouth "We shouldn't be sad about it, we should be celebrating the awesome times we had together here! I mean we all go back home for a month after this we should be having fun!" We all sat there for a minute until I finally said "You know what? He's right. We had a lot of fun here! I made some new friends, we all got to meet Paul, and me and Bryan stole food and plates from a restaurant and tazed a guy!"

   "Wait what did you do to some guy?" Craig asked and me and Bryan both responded "Nothing." Martin brought the food over and we all began to eat. "And lets not forget" Rob started "Mine, Max, and Paul's encounter with Danny Worsnop and-" Max jumped up and tackled Rob to the ground. "Okay, whats this thing that you guys keep preventing Rob from talking about?" Craig asks. Max and Paul look at each other and Paul nodded his head, and Max let Rob up.

   "Okay so a couple days ago, me, Max and Paul all found this map that said something about a treasure, and followed it and we met with Black Veil Brides band members and they gave us some key an then Danny showed up and he wanted the treasure and then we fought him and found it and then he chased us and we got hit by a truck and then we woke up and we were back on the tour bus like nothing happened but then Danny texted Max and we knew it really happened." Rob took a deep breath and dropped to the ground with weird looks from everyone.

   "Okay, wheres this map?" I asked. Rob stood up and handed me a piece of paper from his pocket. "Dude, you've just been carrying it around in your pocket?" Max asked. I looked down at the so called map, and busted out laughing. "This? This is the map that lead you to treasure?" I asked between laughs. "Yeah what about it?" Paul asked looking over at me. "I wrote this map when I was like six years old and gave it to Craig before we were separated. It was my map I gave him to find me." I laughed even harder as Craig took it out of my hands.

    "Holy shit it is!" Craig said "I lost this years ago!" He busted out in laughing. Max awkwardly looked down at his soup and slowly slurped it. Bryan looked over and started to laugh too. "How did you even find treasure?" Bryan asked. Paul and Rob shrugged while max continued to slink away from the rest of us. "Wait if you made this, why was Danny so excited and determined to find the map and steal it from us?" Max said. I sat there for a while trying to figure it out "I dunno, Danny is kind of a weird person, I guess we'll never know" Bryan said as he stuffed his face with fries.

  we all shrugged it off and continued to eat and talk and laugh. The whole time I was nothing but happy, it had been a while since we all sat down together and ate. We kept ordering more and more food until it felt like my stomach was going to implode. Just as we were about to head back, my phone vibrated.

'I miss you, can we meet up? I want to be with you know that we're off our break'

  I thought for a minute until I tapped Craigs Shoulder. "Hey" I said "I'm gonna meet up with Vi, she wants to say goodbye" Craig nodded his head and that I needed to be back in the hotel no later than 1. I started to head towards the boardwalk and texted Ronnie back.

'Sure, meet me at the boardwalk?' 

'Be there as fast as I can hot stuff'

I giggled and made my way to the rides.

                                                                                      ----

   "I'm happy you're not mad at me anymore" Ronnie said as we boarded the feriswheel."I was never mad at you, i was trying to protect us" I replied smiling at him. "Well whatever it was, I'm glad its over" He said and then he turned my head towards his and kissed me, long and softly, making a slight moan escape my lips. "Well where did that come from?" Ronnie said chuckling slightly. I lied my head on his shoulder "I don't know, its been so long since we've kissed, and the closest we've been to doing anything else was when we finally hooked up and we were only shirtless."

   "Are you hinting that you want to do more?" He asked as he poked me some. I giggled and pushed him some "Maybe, I don't know I'm still kind of new to this whole dating thing." 

  "Wait, so if we do get, more intimate, are you saying this would be your first time?" Ronnie asked. I looked away and nodded, I could feel myself blushing. "Hey, hey don't be embarrassed. I'm honored that you even thought about getting that far with me" I looked at him and smiled. "If we do it, I kinda want it to be special ya know?" He smiled and nodded. "I get it, I lost mine on prom night and I guess you could call that special in a way." 

   "I wouldn't know, I've never been to prom" I said looking at all the people on the ground. "Wait what? You never went to prom?" Ronnie asked. "No, Craig got me when I was fifteen, before I was able to go to prom and I just never got the chance" I looked at him and tried to show him it didn't bother me that much by smiling, but I could see he wasn't buying it.

  "Every girl should enjoy her prom" he said "Fuck it. Tomorrow is your last night here, I'm going to treat you to your very own prom" I stared at him for a while and eventually said "You really mean it?" He nodded his head and smiled. I squealed and hugged and kissed him just as the carnie controlling the ride stopped to let us off. "Uhg, get a room" he said as he undid the bar. I flipped him off as we got off.

   Ronnie walked me to the end of the boardwalk. "I guess this is where we say goodnight" He said and leaned in to kiss me. "Goodnight babe" I said between kisses. "Don't forget" He said as he pulled away "Tomorrow night is your prom night."

  "And something else as well" I say. He give me a puzzled look. "Ronnie, tomorrow I want to lose it, I want to lose it to you, the most perfect man in the world." He pulled me close and kissed me hard "I would love to be the one you lost it to, no honored" He said and he kissed me on the cheek. "Now go home and get some sleep baby" he said and he walked away.

                                                                             --------

  "Yo lazy butt, get out of bed, we got some early packing to do!" Craig yelled though the hotel room. I groaned and covered my head with a pillow. I hated early packing. This was when Craig woke me up at five in the morning so we could get everything we weren't going to use in the last show packed and ready to go. "One more hour" I said "I didn't get to bed until one-thirty!"

  "Thats your own fault" Craig said "Maybe you shouldn't have stayed out so late with Vi" He came up to my bed and pushed me off of it. "Lets go Paige, we've got a lot of work ahead of us." I groaned and sat up.

                                                                        ---

  We worked until Seven in the morning, and my whole body was killing me. "Can I sleep now?" I asked and Craig nodded. "If you need me, I'll be at Max's hotel room working on the new album." I gave him a thumbs up and plopped on the bed. I was only able to sleep for about an hour before I heard a tapping at my window I looked up the see Paul barely holding on as he rapidly tapped.

  "Why couldn't you just have used the door?" I asked him as I let him in. "Then it would seem less like a mission and more like an errand." He said."What are you talking about?" He checked around the hotel room and the reached back out the window and pulled in a white, rectangular box.

 "Mr. Radke sent this, he requested that you wear it tonight" Paul said in a horrible British accent. I punch him on the arm and took the box. I opened it up and saw the most beautiful red dress I had ever seen in my life.

   "Paul, it's beautiful!" I said and showed him the dress. He whistled and held the dress. "He most really really love you" He said "This is one of the most expensive dresses I have seen." I gasped and held the dress. It was so soft, and had what looked like glitter or diamonds sewed into into it. "You better put that away, big bro's coming" Paul said looking out the door. I quickly put the dress back in the box and hid it under the bed.

   "Hey Paul" Craig said as he walked in "Come on you guys lets set up, tonights gonna be the craziest, the last time Escape the Fate and Falling in Reverse play together." We followed him and headed to the theater.

                                                                             -------

  Craig was right, the fans were insane tonight. A whole group of people were kicked out for starting fights over whether Ronnie or Craig was the 'asshole' or 'the best'.  Girls were screaming and I had to continue to fight fangirls off the stage. "Shit man, the girls are relentless!" Paul said as he pushed another off. "They really want your brother dick!" I pushed him right into the sea of fans.

   I laughed and turned to see Ronnie on the other side of the stage laughing at us. I winked at him and he winked back. He had a scar on his arm from some crazy fan that jumped on the stage and tried to literally drag him away. 

   Paul finally made it back on the stage, his shirt completely torn. "You.....bitch" He said between breaths. I shrugged and began to laugh, causing him to push me some. The concert was about to end, and I looked at Ronnie to see him tapping at his wrist to show time was running out. I quick texted Craig that I was spending the night with Vi and ran out to the hotel to slip on my dress. 

   Once my hair and make-up was done, I texted Ronnie I was ready and sat down. I was taking deep breaths to calm down, I hadn't realized how nervous I was. I had finally calmed myself down until Ronnie sent me a text saying

'I'm here beautiful, come outside'

I took one more deep breath and opened the door. Ronnie was in a tux that, in my opinion, fit him perfectly and showed his body off perfectly. He was standing right by a limo. "Paige" He said "Are you ready for the best night of your life?" I nodded and took his hand as he led me into the limo.

   We drove for a while, and the whole time he wouldn't stop looking at me. "What is it?" I finally said blushing. "Nothing, I've just never seen anything more gorgeous in my life" he said. I blushed even harder and he pulled me into a kiss. 

  "Look" he said "We're here." I looked out the window to see the lake decorated with lights candles and blankets. "Now this is only the first half, but I thought your first slow dance should be pretty romantic." I smiled and let him lead me out of the limo. He pulled me into the center of everything and played some slow song with some woman singing I either couldn't recognize or care. Ronnie pulled me in close and began to sway.

   I felt a little awkward not knowing what I was doing. "Sorry" I said "I don't think I'm doing so well" Ronnie lifted my chin and kissed me. "You're doing amazingly Paige" he said and he pulled me closer. We swayed back and forth for a while, Ronnie sang along with both songs that came on, and the slow quiet rumble of his voice just made me smile harder. Once the song ended, Ronnie kissed me and led me towards the limo. "It's time for the next part" he said and opened the door for me.

   We sat in the car for a while, though I didn't want to get out because Ronnie couldn't keep his hands off of me. Once we got to our destination I looked to see that we were at a club. "Why are we here?" I asked. "Another part of prom is dancing to fast loud music surrounded by a crap ton of people and dancing extremely close to one another." Ronnie said as he walked me to the door. He showed the bouncer a card and we were led to a VIP area just for us.

   "Now we can sit here and enjoy each others company, or we could join everyone out there" Ronnie said to me. I smiled, took a sip of the water that was at the table and grabbed his hand and led him onto the dance floor. We went straight to the middle, and I barely paid attention to what song was playing, I dance to every single one of them. I danced with random drunk girl I didn't know, and I danced with Ronnie. We grinded and danced as close and sexual as we could in public until Ronnie finally whispered in my ear "I can't take it anymore Paige" and he led me out.

  We took the limo to Ronnies hotel room and ran inside as fast as we could. Once inside, Ronnie immediately began to undress himself, but I put my hand up. "Ronnie, could we take it slow? It is my first time" He nodded "You just guide me baby" he said. I led him to the bed and sat him down. I took his shirt and unbuttoned it, and took a minute to just touch him and kiss him. Then I slowly undid his pants and motioned for him to take them off leaving him in just his boxers. I touched his bulge and rubbed slightly, and I watched close his eye and take a deep breath.

   "Now you do me" I said quietly. He pulled me closer and slowly unzipped my dress. I let him pull my dress down, leaving me in just my bra and underwear. I crossed my arms and looked away slightly. "Why are you so quiet?" I asked shakily. I was more embarrassed than I had ever been before. "I'm sorry" he said "I've just never seen anyone or anything so beautiful" I chuckled and looked away. "Do you really think that?" I asked as I looked at him. He took me and lied me down on the bed, him on top of me. "Paige, you are the most perfect girl I have ever seen" He says and I pull him in close to me and kiss him.

                                                                                            ------------

  I woke up the next morning to my cell phone going off. It was Craig, and this was most likely not his first time calling. I sat up and checked to make sure Ronnie was still there before I answered. He was sound asleep. 

  "Hello?" I said as I answered. 

  "Buttmunch! Where the hell are you, we're heading out in an hour!" Craig said. I could hear Paul and Rob singing that stupid song about hot girls or whatever in the background. "Sorry, me and vi were up a little too late, give me like thirty minutes" I said as I lied back down. "Okay, love you see you soon" Craig said as Rob and Paul got louder. "Love you to" I said and hung up.

    Ronnie turned around wrapped his arm around me. "Good morning hot stuff" He said sleepily. "'Morning good looking" I said. I kissed him on the forehead and stood up, looking for the pair of clothes I packed. "Leaving so soon?" Ronnie asked. He stood up, still completely nude like me, and wrapped me in a hug. "Yeah Craig just called, we're leaving in an hour." I say as I turn around and kiss him.

  "Shit thats right, todays goodbye day" He said and he sat down on the bed. I put on my clothes and sat next to him. "I'm gonna miss you" I say "I'm gonna miss you too" He replies back. He kisses me and stands up and gets dressed. I text Paul asking him to pick me up half way and pull Ronnie back on the bed.

   "Last night was amazing" I say into his neck as I squeeze him tight. "That it was" He responded and chuckled some. "It's gonna be weird not seeing you everyday." He nodded and kissed me. We kissed for a while before I pulled back.

     "I want you to promise me something" I say to him. "Anything baby absolutely anything" he says. "I want you to promise me that, even though we wont be together all the time, that you wont leave me and that this won't end, that its not just a fling." He was quiet for a while, and then he pulled me off the bed and held me tight. 

    "I would never do that to you Paige, never. I love you more than anything in the world, no in the fucking universe. I can't even fathom the idea of not being with you or talking with you. You are the best thing to ever happen to me, and I don't want to ever lose you, so I'm never letting you go." He looked straight into my eyes, and I could see how sincere he as being. I felt tears run down my face and I wiped them away.

   "I love you" I say and I kiss him, I kiss him harder than I ever have kissed anyone. "I love you too" He says and he kisses me one more time before I leave.

                                                                                      ------------

   "Jeez, what took you so long?" Bryan asked as he loaded the rest of the equipment on the bus. "Jerkoff here took forever to get me" I responded playfully shoving Paul. Paul pushed me back and headed towards Rob. "I sure am gonna miss this place" Bryan says and I nod. "So who is he?" He asks and I look at him surprised. "Wh-who are you talking about?" I stutter. "Come on" He says "I dated you, I know that look on your face when you're in love." I blushed some and looked away.

    "Just some guy I met." I say. "Well, did you get to say your goodbyes last night?" he asks and I nod my head and walk away. Something about the way Bryan was talking about the whole thing made me feel like he was hurt by this information. I walked towards Paul just as him and Rob let go of each other. Rob was in tears. "You better skype me everyday!" Rob said sniffing "I will bro I will" Paul said and they both hugged again.

    "Okay, okay! I need to say goodbye!" I said as I broke them up. Rob saluted Paul, for some odd reason, and walked onto the bus. "How are you going to live without me kid?" Paul says. "I don't know I'll probably wallow up and die" I say and we both laugh. "Thank you paul, for everything" I say and I hug him. "You should visit sometime, it be nice" He nods and smiles "I'll make sure of it" He says "Stay strong for me alright kid?" I nod, hug him one more time, and get on the bus.

   "Everyone on?" Craig asks. I give him the okay and he says "Lets go home motherfuckers!" and the bus went off. I went and sat down on the couch just as my phone vibrated.It was a text from Ronnie.

  'I know you just left, I'm about to head off too, I just wanted to let you know that I love you more than anything and I never ever want to let you go.'

That was the last thing I heard from him.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

917K 22.1K 43
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
797K 38.2K 26
1950s. ***Story contains mature scenes and Hindi phrases which are not translated in english*** Abhigyan Singh, a Sarpanch of the village named 'Tara...
567K 22.9K 69
Lilly found an egg on a hiking trip. Nothing abnormal on that, right? Except the egg was four times bigger than supposedly the biggest egg in the wor...
298K 441 9
nothing but smut. there are different sections for you to read so if you don't like the first one you can just go to another one. enjoy ๐Ÿ’• don't be s...