FATE HAS CHOSEN ME!!

By samriddhi1author

"You trust me?!" He asks "Yes but I am scared" She whispers "Don't be scared, I am here with you" He gives h... More

Characters
Characters - II
Copyright
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
12
13
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
Their Wedding Album
23

14

248 11 6
By samriddhi1author

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Hello everyone....
First of all we are really sorry, we know we have reduced to publish chapters nowadays but as we have told you guys earlier, we have our exams and we need to study for that so we have decided to publish a chapter once a week from now on.
We hope you all will understand our situation as we are busy with our personal lives as well but we will try our best to take some time and publish some bonus chapters for you guys.

Till then please understand and support us...

Now you can enjoy reading the chapter....

_________________________________________

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

"Is she Back?" Asks Rakshit.

"Haan aa gayi hai vapis bataya toh tha tujhe kal, chal main pahuch rha hu vaha milta hu, Rashmi ko pick up karke" says Hardik cutting the call.

("Yes she is back I told you yesterday, now I am reaching see you there, after picking up Rashmi")

Dusshera party venue:

Main hall:

Stage:

Kapoor family has already reached the venue as they organized the party except Rakshit he is on his way.
They are standing on the entrance to welcome the guests.

Rakshit arrives:

He just gets out of his car and all the reporters rush towards him, trying to take his pictures 📸 as they don't want to miss a single moment of such a big party. Reporters also try to ask questions but Rakshit rushes inside.

"Don't these people have anything else to do" Rakshit whispered to himself.

"Acha hai beta tu agaya kitne log agaye hai" says Rakshit's mother as he walks towards them.

("It's good that you are here now many people have arrived")

Rakshit goes to meet some of the his business associates. Till then Hardik arrives with Rashmi.

Hardik's outfit:

Rashmi's Outfit:

(BTW Rashmi is also pretty and you can just assume everyone's faces as you want)

Rakshit sees Hardik enter and goes towards him.

"Bhaii acha hai tu agaya...." Rakshit stops saying seeing Rashmi.

"Ye Rashmi hi hai na" Rakshit asks jokingly.

("That's Rashmi only right?")

Hardik starts laughing.

"Rakshit you forgot about me so soon" asks Rashmi making a sad face.

"Aree tujhe kese bhulunga" saying this Rakshit eyes went to the entrance and he couldn't believe his eyes 😳.

("How can I forget you")

Rakshit's Pov:

I am happy meeting Rashmi after a long time now. She is Hardik's sister but is not less than my own sister.
In college when I and Hardik became friends, Rashmi was my first female friend in college as she was our junior.
She is just 1 year younger than me and Hardik.
We three used to enjoy alot that time but after that she went abroad for further studies.

I was talking with Hardik and Rashmi when my eyes landed on the entrance and I saw the Sighania's coming in.

Oh yess, now again I have to deal with her 😑😑

Anyway I was just looking at her when Maa called me.

I waked towards them as Maa was welcoming them along with dadi.

"Ji maa"

"Rakshit beta dekho kon aya hai", she said reffering to them.

("Rakshit son see who's here")

"Sabse badi drama queen", I murmured to myself.

("The biggest drama queen")

"Namaste Aunty, Namaste Uncle, Namaste dadi ji", I greeted them and looked at her, well she is looking quite good though, I thought to myself.

Hey hey Rakshit what are you thinking come to your senses.

I nodded at her and she did the same with a fake smile.

We both are forced. Ufff

After that I went back to greet some of my business partners.

Kritika's Pov:

Why am I here.

I just want to go home from here as soon as possible.

I was walking busy in my thoughts when I slipped and bumped into someone.

"Sorry", I exclaimed.

There was a beautiful girl of same age of mine I guess standing.

"It's fine" She replied.

"Umm You are??" she asked me.

"Kritika, Kritika Singhania" I replied forwarding my hand.

"Rashmi Roy" She hand shaked my hand.

"Roy" I asked confused. I think I know someone with this surname.

"Yess Why?" she asked me.

Shit! What should I answer.

"Yeah Your name is Rashmi and surname is Roy like RR woww" I replied with an awkward smile as I myself know it is the worst excuse of my life.

She just simply nodded and then her phone started ringing so she excused herself.

Godd!! Why I always get myself in trouble.

I actually wanted to talk to Rakshit..

No no not like that, It's just I have to return the phone he give me in the morning. I can't take it from him.

I was just looking here and there finding him and I spotted him.

He was talking to someone so I thought to wait.

When he finished I voiced behind him,
"Umm Hii", I said and he turned as I was standing at his back.

"Hey" He greeted me and looked at me in a questioning way.

"Actually I wanted to return this to you", I said forwarding the phone which he give me this morning.

"And why is that so??" he asked not lifting his hand.

"How can I take this from you, I am capable to buying a phone for myself", I said.

"And I know that but now I have buyed one for you so just accept it and also it is not a big deal for me" He said.

"Arre!! I can't take it, No need to show off your money" I am trying my best to be polite with him but he is not understanding.

"I am not showin--g o--ff",

"Ladies and gentlemen I would like to gather your attention for some time", He was cut off in the middle as Mrs. Kapoor gathered everyone's attention by saying something on the mic.

We looked in her direction to find both of our families standing together.

I was confused.

"I am glad to announce that I have fixed my one and only son Rakshit Kapoor's engagement with Mr. and Mrs. Singhania's daughter Kritika Singhania"

"What!!!", Both Rakshit and I shouted looking at each other shocked.

"What is she talking about", I said to him.

"Even I don't know why she did this" He said being equally shocked as me.

Before we had any other chance to say anything else we were stuck between a crowd of reporters.

"Is this Kritika Singhania?",

"Where did you meet sir?",

"Why are you suddenly getting married sir?",

"Tell us sir why you are quiet?".

Then suddenly one of the reporter pushed Kritika and she fell and a edge of table got her hurt and she started bleeding her head.

All this happened in a fraction of a minute.
So Kritika didn't have time to save herself.
As soon as she fell Rakshit bend down to see her till now all the reporters were still speaking and asking silly Questions but after seeing Kritika head bleeding Rakshit became angry.

By the way Kritika is not unconscious she is holding her head and trying to get up.

"Shut up all of you and get back" Rakshit shouted and every single reporter taking the picture stopped and became quite.

Then he bend down again and picked Kritika up in bridal style and got of there all the reporters followed them but then Rakshit's bouncers didn't let anyone follow them and then he decided to call her family in the rest room where they were.

As soon as they left the place filled with reporters "Niche rakho mujhe abhi" Kritika said trying to push Rakshit away.

("Put me down right now")

"Haan rakh rha hu mujhe bhi koi shauk nhi hai tumhe uthane ka" said Rakshit while putting her down.

("Yes I am putting you down, even I don't want to do this")

~Why did I even came here? Why did my parents did this announcement? Aaj ka din hi bekar hai, kal bhi sab kuch gadbad ho gaya tha aur aaj bhi.

("Today is a bad day, yesterday also every thing was ruined")

Then as soon as she got out of his grasp she started walking fast and then tripped on her heels while thinking all this.

Then he reached her and said "chi-chi karne ke lava aur kuch hota hai tumse"

("Can you do anything other than chirping")

"Tum na dafa ho jao yaha se" said Kritika being annoyed and angry at the same time.

("You get lost from here")

"Gladly" said Rakshit while walking out of there.

Back at the party:

"You all please continue with the party, I am sure you all are enjoying" said Rakshit's mother to continue the party and then both the Singhania's and Kapoor's followed Rakshit and Kritika.

Meanwhile during the announcement Hardik was trying a drink and as soon as he heard the announcement he spit the drink out trying to take in the shock and he kind of ruined Rashmi's Outfit.

"Wtf" said Rashmi both on the announcement and her clothes.

"I am so sorry" said Hardik trying to clean her dress.

"Leave it I am gonna do it on my own" said Rashmi and also followed Rakshit and Kritika.

Kritika went to the washroom to see her head she was bleeding very badly.
And then she met Rashmi again.

"Omg you are bleeding" said Rashmi as soon as she saw Kritika.

"Hello again" Kritika said trying to take some napkins to clean her wound.

"Do you want some help?" Asked Rashmi even if she didn't like Kritika.

"No Thankyou I will do it" said Kritika.

And then suddenly Rakshit barges in with a box of first aid kit and takes Kritika's hand but well she can't go without drama can she?

"Chalo" says Rakshit.

("Let's go")

"Tum andhe ho kya?" Says Kritika not going anywhere with him.

("Are you blind?")

"Nhi" says Rakshit knowing damn well that she is gonna do some drama.

"Toh tum ladies restroom me kya kar rhe ho?"

("Then what are you doing in the ladies restroom?")

"Tumhe lagi hui hai fir bhi tumhari bakwas band nhi hoti"

("You are hurt but you still can't stop your drama")

"Tum kar rhe ho bakwas, jao ab......"

("You are talking rubbish, now go.....")

Before Kritika could complete her sentence Rakshit picked her up on his right shoulder and went out the restroom.

"Kya kar rhe ho, niche utaro mujhe" Kritika said while hitting Rakshit's back and wiggling in his hold trying to free herself but all in vain.

("What are you doing, put me down")

Kritika kept blabbering to Rakshit telling him to keep her down but he just kept walking until they reached somewhere where they could sit.

As they reached the garden he put her down and started cleaning the cut on her head. Now she was quite as she was really tired.

Singhania's and Kapoor's came walking towards them.

"Beta sab thik hai na ab?" Asked Rakshit's mother.

("Son now everything is fine right?")

"Haan maa sab thik hai bas Kritika ko chota sa cut lag gaya tha mene bandage laga di hai ab" answered Rakshit.

("Yes mother everything is fine just Kritika has got a little cut but I have put the bandage")

"Kritika Tum kese lagva leti ho itna" asked Kritika mother.

("Kritika how do you always get hurt this much")

"Main thik hu maa, but aap ye baataiye ki abhi abhi andar kya hua, kyu announcement ki apne" asked Kritika in a little angry.

("I am fine mother, but first tell me what happened inside just now, why did you do the announcement")

"Beta vo.." Kritika's mother couldn't reply to this so she stayed silent.

"Papa kyu kiya esa" asked Kritika.

("Father why did you do this")

His father just held her hand and said "Beta ye hi sahi hai tumhare liye".

("This is right fir you my child")

"Mujhe nhi jana mere liye kya sahi hai" Kritika said while taking her hands out of her father's hands and she continues,

("I don't wanna know what is right for me")

"Mujhe abhi shadi nhi karni, mera future, mujhe abhi kaam karna hai, fashion designer banna hai".

("I don't wanna marry right now, I have to build a future, I want to work right now, I want to be a fashion designer")

"Shadi ke bad ban jana beta apko koi kam karne se nhi rok rha" said Rakshit's mother jumping in the conversation.

("You can be anything after marriage nobody is stopping you from working")

"Aunty aap please humari family ki baat me bich me na bole" Kritika replied a little rudely.

("Aunty don't speak in between our family")

"KRITIKA Tum meri maa se ese baat nhi kar sakti" Rakshit shouted.

("Kritika you can't talk to my mother like that")

"Koi baat nhi beta vo abhi gusse me hai" said Rakshit's mother calming him.

("It's ok beta she is angry right now")

"Maa gusse mein main bhi hu par main kise se Baatamiezi se baat nhi kar rha hu" said Rakshit while giving Kritika glares which she returned.

("Mother I am also angry but I am not talking so disrespectfully ")

"Shant ho jaiye aap sab" said Kritika's mother.

("Calm down everyone")

"Mrs. Kapoor ab hume chalna chaiye" said Kritika's mother.

("Mrs. Kapoor now we should leave")

"Haan late bhi ho gya hai aur Kritika ko lag bhi gyi hai, hum ab chalte hai", said Kritika's father holding Kritika's arm to give her support.

("Yes its late and also Kritika is hurt, we should go now")

"Umm Aunty I am sorry" Kritika said not looking at anyone.

"Koi baat nhi beta, apna dhyaan rakhna" said Rakshit's mother and then the Singhania's left from there.

("It's ok beta, take care of yourself")

After they left Rakshit was just looking at his mother blankly.

"Rakshit bet..a" his mother could not complete as he left from there without looking at anyone.

....

Kritika's Pov:

We reached home and I didn't talk to my parents in the whole ride.

I am just heart-broken

Like How can they force me to marry that monster.

He again yelled at me today.

My parents said they will not force me into this marriage and will respect my opinion but what happened suddenly.

"Kritika" Maa called me when I passed through our hall and ignored her.

"Kri we know you are upset but just listen to us one time please. We are doing this for your good only. We have never forced you in anything your whole life but now please trust your parents, we are asking you just this" Maa said holding my wrist softy while tears welled up in my eyes but I hide them as I turned my face.

"Beta tumhari engagement parso hai, please ek chance toh do iss rishte ko, tumhe baad mein samajh ayega humne ye sab kyu kiya" my father said dropping another bomb.

("My child your engagement is day after tomorrow, please give a chance to this relationship, you will understand later why we did all this")

My engagement is in 1 day

I don't know how to react right now..

I just wanna cry and escape from this situation.

What about my dreams, What about my life.

I just nodded and went straight to my room and closed my room finally letting my tears fall on my cheeks..

At night:

Rakshit's Pov:

I just came inside my room being tired as today was just a frustrating day.

I just throwed my clothes on the nearby sofa and pulled my hair a bit trying to take everything..

So that means I have to marry her...

That girl...

WTF!!!
I just hate her, I hate her presence
I hate being around her and I have to fucking marry her..

How will I live with that angry bird....

She is just so stupid, She does not have manners...

I don't know what dadi and maa have seen in her.

How can I get rid of all this..

I was busy in my thoughts when my phone pinged.

I just went near my bed and looked at the message which said...

At 5 in the morning:

Kritika packed some of her clothes and shoes and basic necessities and left the house so that she doesn't have to marry Rakshit.

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

_________________________________________

So how was the chapter guyss.

We hope you like it..

Will they agree to marry each other??

Where did Kritika go after leaving the house?

Will Rakshit agree with her??

Why did the family Suddenly announced their marriage??

To know the answers, continue reading our story every week....

Also we are planning to publish More chapters in the diwali break if we get good response..

Please be patient and support us, we are really glad to have you all..

Also there won't be any chapter published the next week.

Byeeee..... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸🔹🔸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 179 14
Tragedy comes in every shape and size, but Charan never knew it came in the form of a sweet little girl from a small town village. Myna was a small t...
103K 7K 58
A Tale of Desi Romance and Arranged Marriage โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ: *โœง๏ฝฅ๏พŸ:* Blurb: She doesn't want to be swept off her feet, She...
650 52 24
"And in his eyes, she was the prettiest girl he ever saw" So, there's always a rule about one-sided love, so let me tell you, it's like you're pourin...
1.4M 34K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...