[Quick Travel] Perfect Destin...

By DespicableGrass

➷Description: At the beginning of time travel, Chen Liguo refused in his heart. But he soon discovered t... More

Chapter 1: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (1)
Chapter 2: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (2)
Chapter 4: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (4)
Chapter 5: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (5)
Chapter 6: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (6)
Chapter 7: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (7)
Chapter 8: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (8)
Chapter 9: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (9)
Chapter 10: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (10)
Chapter 11: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (11)
Chapter 12: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (12)
Chapter 13: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (13)
Chapter 14: The Handsome Little Military Advisor with a Broken Leg (1)
Chapter 15: The Handsome Little Military Advisor with a Broken Leg (2)
Chapter 16: The Handsome Little Military Advisor with a Broken Leg (3)

Chapter 3: Take a look at the brother-in-law who likes me (3)

247 10 1
By DespicableGrass

The place Xu Luoya and Chen Liguo were talking about was a coffee shop.

Chen Liguo pushed the door open and saw Xu Luoya sitting in the corner. He walked over a few steps and sat down opposite Xu Luoya and asked, "What's the matter?"

Xu Luoya pushed the document bag on the table in front of Chen Liguo and said, "Let's take a look."

Chen Liguo took the bag and found that inside it was a document about severing relations with the Xu family and a piece of paper. He asked, "What do you mean?"

Xu Luoya smiled coldly and said, "It means that you will have nothing to do with the Xu family in the future."

To be sad, Chen Liguo didn't have any feelings for the Xu family, but to cooperate with Xu Luoya, he still made a surprised and sad expression. He said, "Does father know what you are doing?"

Xu Luoya said: "Since I can invite you here today, it is naturally with my father's consent."

Chen Liguo showed a look of forbearing grief. He took the document with trembling hands and said hoarsely: "Okay, I'll sign, but I have a question to ask."

Xu Luoya smiled contemptuously as if she had already guessed what questions Chen Liguo would ask - it was just whether my father regarded me as his son.

Chen Liguo's eyes were filled with tears, and he asked with a choked voice: "How much money is in this card?"

Xu Luoya's head was confused for a few seconds after hearing this question. She seemed to think that she heard it wrong. She said, "What did you say?"

"I asked how much money is in this card." Chen Liguo said innocently, "Where's the password?"

Xu Luoya: "..."

Chen Liguo asked: "What's wrong?"

Xu Luoya took a breath and then took another breath as if she were forcibly suppressing her emotions. She said: "There is enough for you to use for the rest of your life. The password is six zeros."

Chen Liguo scanned the document and found that it said that he had given up the right to inherit the shares of the Xu family by taking the money. Then he signed his name neatly and put the gun into his breast pocket.

Chen Liguo said, "Is there anything else? If nothing else, I'll leave first."

Xu Luoya said seriously: "Don't you want to ask why at all?"

Chen Liguo asked: "Why?"

Xu Luoya said: "Why do I suddenly have to sign this agreement with you?"

Chen Liguo said, "Will you tell me?"

Xu Luoya glanced up and down at Chen Liguo: "That depends on your attitude."

Chen Liguo sneered. He was too lazy to maintain his gentle and innocent disguise and said, "That's just right. I don't want to hear it anymore. Goodbye." After that, he turned around and left without any nostalgia.

"Bang!" Xu Luoya slammed the coffee cup in her hand and stared at Chen Liguo's back angrily: "Humph, I want to see if you will come crying and beg me."

Chen Liguo was in a good mood. He had no interest in the Xu family at all. It didn't even matter whether he got this card or not. His behavior just now was purely to disgust Xu Luoya. Anyway, after settling Ran Tongtong's matter, he will leave this world.

Thinking like this, Chen Liguo's cell phone rang again. He picked it up and looked at it, only to find that it was Ran Qingkong's number - yes, he could already memorize it.

Chen Liguo shouted.

"Where are you?" Ran Qingkong's voice came from the other end of the phone.

"At CC Cafe." Chen Liguo said, "...What's the matter?"

Ran Qingkong said: "Wait, I will pick you up."

Chen Liguo wanted to ask something more, but he heard Ran Qingkong hang up the phone with a snap.

Chen Liguo: "..." Everything is weird today.

Ran Qingkong came very quickly, and when he saw Chen Liguo, he said, "Get in the car."

Chen Liguo didn't ask what was wrong, and sat down obediently after listening to Ran Qingkong's words.

Ran Qingkong didn't seem to be in a good mood. He seemed to want to smoke a cigarette, but he touched his pocket and retracted it.

Chen Liguo was keenly aware of Ran Qingkong's strangeness and said nothing during the entire process.

"Are you still leaving?" After driving in silence for more than ten minutes, Ran Qingkong suddenly spoke.

"Let's go, we'll leave in a few days." Chen Liguo answered casually, not taking Ran Qingkong's question to heart - how could he know what serious consequences this answer would have in the future?

Hearing this, Ran Qingkong silently turned his head and glanced at Chen Liguo. The look in his eyes instantly caused a layer of fine goosebumps to appear on Chen Liguo's skin: "What, what's wrong?"

"It's okay." Ran Qingkong moved his gaze back to the front.

After more than twenty minutes drive, the final destination was Ran Qingkong's residence.

Chen Liguo looked at the buildings outside the car and felt an indescribable excitement for some reason. It was the first time he came to the home of the person he liked. How should he behave? Urgent, wait online.

Ran Qingkong glanced at Chen Liguo thoughtfully, seemingly mistaking his excitement for nervousness, and said, "Let's go, Tong Tong is not here."

"Okay." Chen Liguo pretended to hesitate: "Are you...what's the matter?"

"I'll treat you to a meal." Ran Qingkong's soft voice tickled Chen Liguo's heart.

"Then, I'm sorry to trouble you." Chen Liguo looked at Ran Qingkong's back as he got out of the car, and an indescribable emotion overflowed in his heart. This feeling was like the feeling he had when seeing someone before entering these reincarnated worlds.

Ran Qingkong's residence is in a very simple European style, similar to his own, giving people a slightly cold feeling.

Chen Liguo was a little restrained and could only drink water quietly while sitting on the sofa.

"Why do you think Ran Qingkong suddenly invited me to dinner?" Did Chen Liguo chat with the system out of boredom? He asked, "Did he like me?"

System: "Logically, he should ask you to stop annoying his sister."

Chen Liguo: "..." Alas, this is the tragic reality. But having said that, it's worth it to have a meal cooked by Ran Qingkong himself!

With a feeling of not eating for nothing, Chen Liguo solemnly sat at the dining table, waiting for Ran Qingkong to serve.

After taking off his suit, Ran Qingkong, who was wearing only a white shirt, showed off his good figure. He rolled up his sleeves, revealing his strong white forearms, and his fingers with long sleeves looked even more attractive.

It was so beautiful, so beautiful. Chen Liguo never took his eyes away from Ran Qingkong. Most of the contact between him and Ran Qingkong came from Ran Tongtong, and the time the two of them spent alone was even less.

But despite this, the relationship between the two of them was good, and Ran Qingkong's attitude towards Chen Liguo was unexpectedly gentle.

Ran Qingkong cooked all of Chen Liguo's favorite dishes.

Boiled fish covered with chili peppers, fried crispy dried fish, light and tender tofu...everything is full of color, and the taste is not too bad.

Chen Liguo narrowed his eyes smiled, and said, "Brother Ran, how do you know what I like to eat."

Ran Qingkong looked calm, untied his waistband, and put it aside, saying: "I know more things than you think."

Chen Liguo tasted the boiled fish. The fish was tender and spicy. Just one bite made Chen Liguo look amazed. He said: "Brother Ran, your craftsmanship is so good..."

Ran Qingkong hummed and served Chen Liguo rice.

"Brother Ran, why didn't I know your cooking was so delicious before?" Chen Liguo ate a piece of crispy dried fish and sighed, "I envy your girlfriend."

Ran Qingkong's expression did not change when he heard this and said, "When are you leaving?"

Chen Liguo said: "I don't know...it depends on the situation."

Ran Qingkong nodded, got up went to the wine cabinet to get a bottle of red wine, and said, "Drink something?"

"Okay." Chen Liguo smiled brightly. Although he didn't like drinking, it didn't hurt to drink a little with Ran Qingkong.

The red wine flowed into the glass. Ran Qingkong sat down opposite Chen Liguo, and the two looked at each other speechlessly.

"Ah, I didn't notice it before." Chen Liguo put a piece of fish meat into the wine and said, "I didn't realize it before... Brother Ran, you and Tong Tong look alike."

I don't know if it was Chen Liguo's misunderstanding, but after he said these words, Ran Qingkong's whole aura darkened. However, when he took a closer look, he realized that it seemed to be just his illusion...

"Why do I feel something is wrong?" Chen Liguo muttered to the system: "You said that if Ran Qingkong didn't know me, I would still harass Ran Tongtong, so you deliberately got me drunk and wanted to beat me up?"

System: "If he wants to beat you, does he need to get you drunk?"

Chen Liguo: "..." He couldn't refute anything.

However, although he told the system about his uneasiness, Chen Liguo made no move at all while eating. On the contrary, Ran Qingkong, the cook, didn't eat much.

After drinking a glass of red wine, Chen Liguo had a blush on his face and his head was a little dizzy. He felt that he might have drunk too much because while he was eating, he noticed that Ran Qingkong's eyes were full of love and excitement when he looked at him.

Chen Liguo trembled all over and felt that he had indeed drunk too much.

"Wen You." Ran Qingkong's voice sounded soft, and he said, "Do you still remember the first time we met?"

Chen Liguo said: "Remember, remember." Ran Qingkong was so good-looking, how could he forget?

"Oh, tell me then." Ran Qingkong said.

"Isn't it the first day of school..." Chen Liguo murmured, "Help Tong Tong hold her schoolbag and follow her."

When Ran Qingkong heard Ran Tongtong's name, he was silent for a moment, shook the wine glass in his hand, and said lightly: "You forgot."

Normally, Chen Liguo would have noticed something was wrong with Ran Qingkong, but after drinking, his brain was a little weak, so he didn't notice Ran Qingkong's strangeness for a while. He said vaguely: "W-what...do you...mean..."

Ran Qingkong said: "The first time we met was on February 17th of that year."

Chen Liguo couldn't think anymore. He looked at Ran Qingkong in a daze, feeling that the whole world was spinning.

Ran Qingkong continued: "It was snowing heavily that day, so you held an umbrella and stared at the Qingmao Building."

Chen Liguo lay down on the table.

Ran Qingkong said: "At that time, when I looked at you, I thought this kid is really interesting...Wen You?"

Chen Liguo wanted to respond but was speechless. He realized something was wrong, but it was too late.

Ran Qingkong stood up and walked to Chen Liguo's side. He gently touched Chen Liguo's black hair, just like Chen Liguo touched Ran Tongtong lovingly. He said, "I've been waiting for too long. I'm going crazy."

Chen Liguo fell completely into darkness.

"So, I'm sorry."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 99.7K 37
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
1.4M 60.2K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman who escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, and if she was...
51.1K 1.3K 180
Disclaimer : This is not my story. No plagiarism intended. The credit goes to original author. ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ The entire Yunzhou knew that the Ye Family h...
1.6M 108K 25
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...