Don't Forget To Smile

By dekuxtogaforlife

From being exposed to a strange chemical, Deku begin to slowly change into someone completely different than... More

Exposed
A Hand
Wasn't It Funny
Where Is Deku
It Is You
Let's Go Have Some Fun
A Joker
Surprise
Welcome To My Funland
The Joker Show
Inner Beauty
Introducing Harley Quinn
Chemicals
Trust
Burned
Two Sides
Two-Face
Joker's Parade
I'm Going To Stop Him
Stronger
Bane
Card Tricks
A New Acted
Riddler
Your Life
Last Message
Cold Heat
Mr. Freeze
Everyone Has Changed
Look At You
This Is Your Fault
An Invite
Let's Strike A Deal
Interested
Take The Shot
An Eye For An Eye
Savior
It's Our Time
Welcome To Joker's Circus
The Circus Is In Town
Deathstroke
Not Alone
Down Goes The Tent
Scarecrow
Frozen Hearts
Croc
Crazy World
Something To Remember Me
Laughing On The Inside

Madness

234 15 2
By dekuxtogaforlife

After leaving the hospital Aizawa went straight to the person Who is truly responsible of all of this. As Aizawa steps foot out of his car he looked ahead and stared directly at the front gates of Tartarus prison. Walking over to the gates they've been opened his two guards come running out to greet Aizawa in his arrival.

~Guard 1~

"Greetings Eraserhead!"

As the guard said this, Aizawa just ended up walking past him I'm going into the prison. From him doing this the two guys quickly caught up to him.

~Guard 2~

"Sir Eraserhead, your call was sudden but everything for your meeting with the prisoner."

~Aizawa~

"Good."

Saying this he went further into the prison with the guards walking by his side. Eventually after walking through mini corridors he arrived in front of a door.

~Guard 1~

"All right sir we're here. Shall we go in with you?"

~Aizawa~

"No."

~Guard 2~

"Are you sure sir? The Prisoner could pose a threat to you."

~Aizawa~

"You forget that I was one of the heroes that put them in here."

~Guard 2~

"Y-yes I'm aware of that sir."

~Aizawa~

"Then the two of you stay out here. I'll call you if I need anything."

~Guard 1 & 2~

"Sir yes sir;" / "Sir yes sir!"

After the guard said this to him. The door in front of Aizawa slide open making him step into the all white room. As he did so he approached the glass wall in the center of the room we looked at the person he came here to see.

~Aizawa~

"It's been quite some time, Kei Tanaka Or should I say Dr. Toxin."

On the other side of the glass wall was Dr. Toxin who was dropped down to a chair and had a straight jacket on. As he raised his head he looked at Aizawa and smile directly at him.

~Dr. Toxin~

"Hello there Eraserhead. What do I have the pleasure for you to come visit me."

~Aizawa~

"You know damn well why I'm here."

~Dr. Toxin~

"Ah yes, you must mean Joker also known as Izuku Midoriya. But me personally, I know him as my little guinea pig."

Hearing Dr. Toxin call his students a guinea pig in rages him, Aizawa stays calm and tries to look past on what Dr. Toxin just said.

~Aizawa~

"Tell me, where you expecting this to happen?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"To answer your question for heartedly, I did not expect this at all. But I'm glad I didn't."

~Aizawa~

"What were you expecting?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well the gas I exposed my guinea pig to, was supposed to take control of his mind making him an obedient zombie for me to control. But it looks like my math was off by a few numbers. The gas instead turned him into what he is now."

~Aizawa~

"What exactly did that gas do to him?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well from my observation while being locked in here, I can guess that the gas tampered with his brain. Which is one of the main causes of madness."

~Aizawa~

"So you're saying he's gone mad?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well yes and no. He is mad but he still have sanity. The gas I made must have made an alternate personality within him which grew stronger by the second and eventually ended up taking over him."

~Aizawa~

"So what you're saying is, is that Izuku is still in there."

~Dr. Toxin~

"Yes he is. But he's locked deep in the mind of madness at the moment, so it won't be easy to get him out."

~Aizawa~

"So what do I need to do to get him back then?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well there's a way. But I'm not going to tell you."

~Aizawa~

"Why the hell not?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well because I want something in return for my help."

~Aizawa~

"Why should I give you anything in return since you were the main cause of this?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Because I'm the only one who could cure from that madness. So I suggest you think carefully and wisely."

Hearing this, Aizawa glances away from Dr. Toxin and begins thinking about what he said. After thinking for a good while he glances back at Dr. Toxin who is still looking at him with a smile on his face.

~Aizawa~

"What exactly do you want in return?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"A shorter sentence and parole."

~Aizawa~

"If you let our prison what would you do?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"Well I wish to go teach again."

~Aizawa~

"Do you actually think any type of school will allow you to teach after knowing everything you have done?"

~Dr. Toxin~

"When you say it like that. I don't think any type of school will allow someone like me. But if they know I was the man who helped stopped this this crazed boy named Joker. Then I am sure every school in Japan, no in the world will want me to teach young minds. So what do you say? Are you going to allow me to help or are you just going to leave and let me sit here and rot away while well my guinea pig runs free and creates chaos throughout Japan."

Hearing this completely enrages Aizawa he had no other good options to turn to.

~Aizawa~

"Fine. You'll get what you want. But just know if you dare betray me and everyone else. I'll make sure you're locked back in here, but this time you'll be behind multiple doors in the dark where you will not be able to know whether it's day or night. Do you understand?"

~Aizawa~

"Yes I do. Now if you don't mind, could you tell me when we get started?"

~Aizawa~

"Now."

On the east side of Tartarus prison, two men in suits were walking past cells until eventually stopping in front of one of the cells that was numbered 656698. one of the men in the seats walk up to the door and grabs hold of a small handle wish today then pull sliding open a small hatch we then look through and saw a prisoner sitting on the floor throwing a small rubber Ball at a wall which which bounce back to the prisoner's hand. As they looked at the prisoner they were about to speak but the prisoners spoke first.

~???~

"What do you want from me?"

~Man~

"It's good to see you too."

~???~

"Cut the crap, I know you bastards didn't come here just to see how I was doing. So either tell me what you want or leave."

~Man~

"Straight to the point I see. Well we have a target for you."

~???~

"Ha, forget it. I don't work for you anymore. So how about you take your crap elsewhere."

~Man~

"Are you sure about that?"

With the man saying this, the food slot from the door opens which ab open file come sliding into the cell and comes to a stop in front of the prisoner who look down and saw the picture of Joker (Deku).

~???~

"What the hell is this?"

~Man~

"That is the target."

~???~

"He's a kid."

~Man~

"That might be so. But don't let his appearance fool you. He has already caused mass chaos. If you hear straight stopping him but I failed. So we need your help eliminating him before he could cause even more chaos throughout Japan."

~???~

"What makes you think that I'll help you?"

~Men~

"We'll grant you your freedom and anything you want."

~???~

"All right fine. I'll take the job. But anyone condition."

~Man~

"And that is?"

~???~

"I'm not killing the kid. Instead I'll apprehend him and turn him over to the heroes."

~Man~

"So be it, as long as the target is taken care of that is all."

~???~

"I'm surprised you agree to that?"

~Man~

"Well we've changed after you're imprisonment. But I do say it's good to have you back. Lady Nagant."

As the man said this, the light from the hatch he was looking through shines through the dark room and on to Lady Nagant's face.

~To be continued~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

204K 4K 48
izuku midoriya wasn't just born with one quirk but two both upgraded versions of his parents quirks but following their deaths izuku lives on the st...
18.5K 128 28
Izuku yagi was diagnosed quirkless and so he was neglected by his parents and bullied by his sister and her friends (Bakugo twins , todoroki twins...
103K 3.4K 18
Izuku Midoriya, a depressed, suicidal, smexy delinquent cursed with immortality somehow find himself as a psychopathic crackhead that ... contributes...
27.8K 574 18
after losing his sanity, izuku midoriya became insane and a seriel killer after being betrayed by half his classmates he could call friends. and now...