Astronomically Chosen || Zodi...

By 0BrainsHere

Top Rankings~(ilysm for this!) #4 in Aries (7-07-23) #1 in Aquarius (27-10-23) (AaaAaAaAAh) #2 in zodiac (29... More

-Meet the cast-
O N E
T W O
T H R E E
F O U R
F I V E
S i x
S e v e n
E x t r a- Incorrect Quotes
E i g h t-
T e n
E l e v e n
T w e l v e
E x t r a
T h i r t e e n
F o u r t e e n
F i f t e e n

N i n e

203 5 2
By 0BrainsHere

I just realized that some of the previous chapter got deleted- Now I have to write it all again- *cries in pterodactyl*

Also, 1 in Aquarius?! Thanks a lot!!

---------------------------

But some clicks made him stop in his tracks. Taurus turned his head around and smiled softly at the sight. There he saw Capricorn, whose hair was an absolute mess and over-jacket flowing everywhere. He watched as Capricorn inched in closer and closer, till he realised that she was coming in like an uncontrollable object.

Taurus stepped two steps back, there was no way in heck he was going to be trampled over by a horse and a human all together. He was almost about to turn back when Capricorn's horse came to a sudden stop, landing Capricorn over Taurus. She yelled as she landed on top of Taurus, both of them landing on the ground with a loud thud.

"Ow..." Taurus winced as he reached out for his head, gently caressing the back and face thrown towards the side. He attempted to get up but failed miserably. He turned his head to look towards his chest when he saw a clump of white long hair and thin long gloved hands on him. Blood rushed to his cheeks as he realized that Capricorn was laying on his chest and they both were in an awkward position. 

Capricorn stirred her eyes open, clearly because of being tired and scratched her head. "My hair..." She said, stretching the 'r' in a whiney voice. She pulled her head upwards to face Taurus, who was a blushing mess. Realization hit Capricorn like a wave as she too started blushing profusely, rolling onto the ground beside Taurus and finally letting the latter taking a sigh of relief. 

She quickly got up and fixed her dress and over-jacket and extended her hand to help Taurus up. When their burning cheeks calmed down, they starting talking.

"I am so sorry Taur-Taur! But it was your fault for standing there." Capricorn said, putting the blame entirely on the other. Taurus kept a hand on his chest as if to show he was offended. "Me? I was about to leave! You were the one who landed on me." 

Capricorn shook it off "Leave that now, even though it was your fault. Tell me, why did you destroy my slumber and asked me to  come here?" Taurus handed her a piece of parchment that had some scribbles on it in a neat handwriting.

Come back here at night if you wish to see more...

Capricorn's eyes widened with excitement and she squealed with joy. "Eeeekkkk! This sure is better than staying in my room and sleeping!" Taurus nodded "Isn't Virgo coming?" Capricorn shook her head "Nah, I didn't even tell him, he would've dragged me to Mom and Dad and I don't want that!" She exclaimed.

"Let's get going."

The duo climbed onto their horses once again, though it took Taurus to convince Capricorn to climb on hers. She didn't want to be thrown onto the ground and have her hair turned into a mess all over again. She kept on insisting that Taurus could ride hers and vice versa and even tried to climb onto his horse but was kicked away by the horse. "Why would you do that to meeeeee?" She exclaimed in a whiney voice. In the end, Capricorn ended up on her horse and Taurus on his own.

They both rode their horses in the glimmering and ever-so gentle moonlight. A soft breeze tickled their faces and gave them goosebumps. The two were engaged in such a conversation that they didn't realise that someone was following them from behind.

Capricorn let out a laugh as Taurus told her what had happened with her sister's new cushion. Her messy hair came in front of her face and she choked because of the hair that had accidentally entered her mouth. "Ugh!" Capricorn tried to straighten her hair out using her hands but failed miserably. Rather, her hands got stuck in her long locks. She struggled with her hair and Taurus chuckled. "Need help?" He offered, taking a small comb out of a small bag with him. Capricorn pouted, "No thanks! I have no intent of taking help from a person who can't even lend his horse to a princess!" and rejected his offer. 

Taurus rolled his eyes, "Fine, I guess you want a nest substituting for hair." sliding it back into his bag. Capricorn groaned in defeat, "Alright! You win. Now give me the flipping hairbrush." She said, reaching her hand out, urging Taurus to hand her the comb. Taurus smirked and gave her the brush.

Few moments later, from a homeless-looking crazy-haired person, Capricorn turned into a princess, her hair pulled back into a bun with her bangs resting on her forehead. With a pout, she gave the brush back to Taurus, who was so stunned that he didn't even notice it. "Like what you see?~" Taurus turned into a tomato at this. He immediately turned his head towards the front in an attempt to stop blushing like crazy. "I was just surprised by how quick You can style your hair-" "Yeah, yeah whatever you say~" Capricorn raised her eyebrows up and down with a smirk painted on her face.

Within a few minutes, they arrived at the same place that they met the Fire trio: 'The intersection of Connections' as Leo had called it. Capricorn got down her horse, fastening the reigns to a tree while Taurus got down and let his horse roam in the field. Taurus raised an eyebrow "Why did you tie the poor fellow up?" Capricorn frowned "that's because this isn't my Earl, rather it's my mother's mare, Aura and mind You, she hates me." Earl was the name of Capricorn's horse, the one whom She loved the most. Since Earl was asleep and tired, Capricorn had two options: Her little sister's small pony on which she couldn't even fit on or her mother's fast and loyal mare who hated her. The answer was obviously the latter.

Aura grunted at Capricorn as she tried to break free from the reign but all in vain. Capricorn snickered and stuck her tongue out at the struggling mare.

Taurus sighed and sat down on the breezy grass, feeling the gentle breezes that blowed. He looked up at the stars, trying to find constellations in them. He was shortly accompanied by Capricorn, who too sat down beside him and gazed at the never-ending stars. "So... Where are those three?" Capricorn asked, not taking her eyes off from the twinkling stars as Taurus replied "They should be here in a few moments."

The peaceful silence was interrupted by the rustling of leaves. The duo looked up to where the sound came from, a nearby bush. They fixated their eyes on the bush, waiting for something to come out. They heard a few grunts and chatter, that grew louder as seconds went by.

"And this is why I hate walking in forests, they are too dense!" A voice could be heard from the bush. Another replied "And this is why I hate you, you keep complaining!" Somebody groaned and scolded the other two "Shut up both of you! We are almost There-" With One final swish, three figures stood out from the bush:- Aries, Leo and Sagittarius. The three of them had twigs stuck in their hair and looked irritated.

Taurus was the first one to speak surprisingly, "I am pretty sure that was NOT the way you came into the Earth realm last time-" "Yeah, SOMEBODY decided that it was good to sneak into an Earth realm bakery and steal some goodies" Aries sassed out, putting stress on SOMEBODY and side-eyeing Sagittarius, who just scoffed in return. "Oh c'mon! Just admit they were good!" She said, throwing her hands into the air. Leo hummed "For real though, they were good-"

Capricorn and Taurus sat there, analyzing the three who just came back from invading an Earth Bakery. It was hard to believe that two of them were royal and another was a designer. They had twigs all over their cloaks, with leaves stuck to their clothes and flowers petals in their hair, making them look funny. Moreover, some parts of their clothes had threads coming out. Capricorn chuckled and said "You call yourselves royalties but have you ever considered the fact that your clothes have hanging threads?" At this, Leo's eyes widened and checked his cloak and outfit, doing the same with the other two's. He then let out a dramatic Whine, "Noooooo! My creations!! My masterpieces!" Sagittarius panicked and removed her cloak, check for any threads. Thankfully there weren't  any. She gently caressed the fake antlers on the hood and put it back on. "My baby is fine!"

Few minutes later

The five now sat around in a circle. Taurus sat between Capricorn and Aries, trying to stay farway from the black-haired boy who just kept torturing him by coming closer and closer. Next to Aries was Leo, who was trying to fix the hanging threads, messing them up even more. He sat between Aries and Sagittarius, probably because the two siblings just don't want to sit next to each other, given that they will moat definitely fight. Again. Sagittarius was still clutching onto her cloak, tightening the strap of her quiver to keep.the cloak attached to her. Her sword rested on The soft grass. Capricorn was between Sagittarius and Taurus, face palming intensely at Aries and Taurus's stupidity.

"Why are going awayyyy?" Aries dragged 'away', moving more closer to Taurus. "Because you're coming too close..." Taurus mumbled, loud enough for Aries to hear. Capricorn sighed and put a hand around Taurus's shoulder, eyeing Aries "You heard him, get away from my bestie." Aries rolled His eyes and sat back where he originally was. Capricorn coughed, to get everyone's attention.l, then she asked, "what could be the possible reason for you to call us in middle of the night, and destroy my sleep schedule?" Sagittarius replied, "Well gurl, for that, we must know who is hiding behind those bushes." She said pointing towards the bush in Aries direction.

Everyone turned towards The bush, now feeling as though they were being watched. Sagittarius drew out an arrow from her quiver, arming her bow and targetting in the bush's direction. Once it was precisely done, she shot it. It ended up right in the middle of the tree trunk behind the bush, enough to scare the person behind the bush. A dark hooded person stepped out, his back facing the group. "Who ever you are, you should glad she didn't aim at you, now be co-operative and turn around. Unless you wish to die from an arrow in the skull" Aries coldly said, indirectly praising his sister's precise aiming. The person audibly sighed and turned around, lifting their head so that they could identify them.

"VIRGO?!" Capricorn and Taurus exclaimed in unison, glancing at each other and fixated their gaze on Virgo, who removed His cloak and started approaching the group, after ensuring that Sagittarius put her weapons down. He asked to sit next to Taurus and settled down.

Leo spoke up. "Why the heck were you spying on us?" Virgo answered after a pause. "That is because I was not informed of the fact that Capricorn and Taurus had plans to meet you all personally. Since I am their friend and as a matter, their care-taker, I had to ensure their safety" "Couldn't that be done by asking to tag along?" Capricorn reasoned to which Virgo replied in the same monotone. "If you are suggesting That, then why not invite me too? If you really think I am your friend you atleast could've done that..." Capricorn sighed and was about to reason again but was interrupted by Aries,who added on. "Virgo, right? Sagittarius could've murdered you in cold blood.I hope you know that." Virgo rolled his eyes and replied, "By the looks on her face, she already was well aware of the fact it was none other than me." Aries furrowed his eyebrows and faced towards his sister, who just smirked in return. She replied "Just followed my instincts. And You should know better than spying on Fire princess's, they are known to have excellent aim." Sagittarius complemented, doing a hair flip to top it off.

Leo coughed loudly To get everyone's attention once again and began to speak "You can argue later. For now, let's get to the point of why we wanted to meet up with y'all."

Capricorn's face screamed 'As cheesy as it sounds, I am all ears. ' Virgo too started staring into Leo's soul for answers. Taurus had his nervous look on, ready to brace himself for what was to be Said. Sagittarius rather had an evil grin on her face, she knew what Leo was gonna say. Aries's expression was as some as his elder sister.

Leo giggled lightly before he Said those words, that would change the state of the realms forever.

"We caught two people from the Air and Water realm, one from each."

---------------------------

Sorry for not uploading. I've been going through some family problems. And I still am. So have this dose of drama.

I have an idea for another book (idk if I will ever update Mission Zodiac), based on the zodiacs and I might write KNY or MHA crossovers with zodiacs too. If you got any ideas for them, do tell.

And as always, ships?

Signing out

Avery~

Word count-2275

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.2K 2.3K 23
The three kingdoms...Zilinia, Necronia, and Souluster. Embark on a drama filled adventure with the Zodiacs. Newly appointed queen Virgo must figure o...
59.3K 1.5K 58
The first step of Orion's plan is complete. The Zodiac Signs have now been banished down to Earth, with no memories of their previous adventures on C...
175K 4.9K 47
Highest rankings: #1 in zodiac (thx I ilysm) #1 in Aries #1 in Taurus #1 in Virgo #1 in Libra #1 in Sagittarius #1 in zodiacsigns #1 in Horoscope...
1.3K 35 30
A long time ago, there were such a things as Zodiac's in the night sky. They came every now and then, brothers and sisters. They all dreamed to be wi...