TEJRAN FF - MANZIL -E - ISHQ

By santhiyasuresh

Beginning with our next Ishq series.... This story is about a simple upper middle class girl who is a freshly... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Hectic & Calm
Chapter 2 - Rude and grateful
Chapter 3 - Oops, it hurts 🀧
Chapter 4 - Kundrra's heart
Chapter 5 - Kon hai aap mereliye?
Chapter 6 - Rishta shocks
Chapter 7 - So it's a yes or no?
Chapter 8 - First call
Chapter 9 - First drive together
Chapter 10 - Family teasings
Chapter 11 - Teja at Kundrra's Place
Chapter 12 - Shaadi dates?
Chapter 13 - Office Date
Chapter 14 - Missing vibes
Chapter 15 - Date with her
Chapter 16 - First step towards success
Chapter 17 - Engagement jitters :)
Chapter 18- Sealed Forever
Chapter 19 - This Hug means alot
Chapter 20 - Plannings on roll ..
Chapter 21 - Sunshine of my life
Chapter 22 - Separation?
Chapter 23 - Karan's laddoo
Chapter 24 - Teju & Anvi bond
Chapter 25 - Mumbai to Amristar
Chapter 26 - Kuldev temple visit
Chapter 27- Moments of love
Chapter 28 - India vs Pak match
Chapter 29 - Possessiveness?
Chapter 30 - Shaadi preps
Chapter 31- Chura and sangeet ceremony
Chapter 32- Jack and Jill party
Chapter 33 - Union of lifetime!
Chapter 34 - A Daughter's tears
Chapter 35 - Heart of the family
Chapter 36 - Sulking sunnyyy
Chapter 37- Royalty Rise
Chapter 38- Vacation,nah Honeymoon😌
Chapter 39 - Greece on glorious
Chapter 40 - Sensual second day
Chapter 41- Breathtaking Naxos
Chapter 42- Teasing and beating
Chapter 43- Anvi ki shaadi?
Chapter 44 - My Senorita
Chapter 45 - Omvi Wedding
Chapter 46 - His arrival
Chapter 47- Night outs
Chapter 48 - TejRan on Mission.
Chapter 49 - Realization of love
Chapter 51- Trust on him
Chapter 52 - Leap of one year
Chapter 53 - Sharing love
Chapter 54 - Just like that ❀
Chapter 55 - Symbol of love
Chapter 56- His Mishti
Epilogue
Epilogue 2
TASHAN E ISHQ updated

Chapter 50 - Temptation Island

2.8K 446 55
By santhiyasuresh

The drive to his shooting spot was fun with him teasing her and she hitting him and parvez enjoying their banters. 

They walked into the ferry as they set to travel to alibaug where the shoot was supposed to happen, he is doing a promotional shoot for the new big show, the Temptation Island , which is happening first time in India. 

Karan and teju boarded the ferry with Parvez, the team members were there  and he greeted them. He pulled her to the corner and stood by the railing, they enjoyed the night sky mixed with a shining stars and glowing moon and the chill breeze across the port.

She leaned to him more seaking his warmth and he wrapped his large arms around her to give her the warmth. 

Karan " Is it still cold? "

She nodded no " Not under your arms"

He smiled and pecked her temple as they enjoyed the ride. They dropped off the ferry and took their ride to the place of shoot.  They reached and she scrunched her eyebrows at the sights of girls roaming in bikini there.  Her eyes went to him who was taking the keys of his room and he didn't even glance at them..

He held her hands, he smiled back at people who greeted them and she could see that many are not pleasant to see her here, especially the blond women over there. 

Karan " Baby you be here.. I will change and come.. "

She nodded and he smirked " hmm may be u can help me to change "

Teju twitched her lips " Oh you wish Mr. "

Karan " come on this Mr., is your husband, you can help, not a big deal you know "

She pushed him inside the washroom and he laughed going in, he came out dressed with a shirt and shorts with his upper buttons open. He walked to the dressing as he opened the door for the team to enter. The make up artist did his look and the hairstylist did his hairs.

Teja " hmm can you keep it little stuble, he looks hot in it "

He smirked and she flushed, may be she shouldnt have said that, they knew better, didnt they. She said a quick sorry and the make up artist nodded no. 

Mua " no no, you are right, stuble look would do good with this outfit too.  He does look hot in them "

Karan " then keep it that way, her choice matters, only hers " he said looking into her eyes as she blushed and looked down.

They were ready and it was 12 a. m and he asked them to give them some minute.  He walked to her and she stood up .

Karan " are you not sleepy my jaan..? You can stay here and take some rest, it will be long night out there "

Teja " I m not and you know I don't usually do get good sleep without you, so out there is much better than tossing around here... And also... "

She pulled him by his collars " I can't leave my man out there when all the witches were keen on casting their spell on him "

He smirked and pulled her closer by grabbing her waist " your man is already under your magic spell and nobody else can pull me out if it "

He pecked her lips and she grabbed him closer to deepen it to make her heart calm after his words.

They pulled apart and she wiped his smudge tint and apply them, she kissed his cheeks and he smiled widely, they both head out and she sat on the chair while the assistant director explained the sequences of the shooting.

He need to do a promotional act with all the contestants and also with main host, he would be having some super powers which he would come in action when needed.

They did his opening act with the monologue of his special powers and it was a break later. 

Karan came to her and pecked her forehead. She held his hands and he entwined them firmly. 

Karan " So how is your husband in acting, average, good or bad? "

Teja " hmmm.. Let me think.. You r.. Okay okay " she made a face and he chuckled and picked her up and made her sit on the lap, she blushed as most of the eyes were on them and she was new to this pda.

Teju " Sunny what r u doing, leave me,  sab dhekrahe hai "

Karan " you think Karan kundrra  cares, come on laddooo " she rolled her eyes at the swag of this man. He turned her to him and leaned down to her lips making her eyes widen.

Karan " so tell me, Just okay okay? "

She gulped when his lips touched corner of  her lips " No no, you r so good there and I.. Sunnyyyyy "

It was a warning for him to control but does it affect him, no.. He pecked her lips and she was all red, she hugged him blushing and he chuckled. 

Karan " Don't blush like its our first time laddooo "

Teju " Aap aise na karo.. Sab dhekrahe hai "

Karan " haan haan... " she knew he dont budge about this

Karan " baby "

Teju " hmmmmm "

Karan " They r calling me for next shoot "

Teju " hmmmm "

He realized she is dozing off and picked her in his arms, he walked off to their room and made her sleep there. He asked parvez to look after her from outside and messaged her to call him once she wake up since he is locking the door and keys are with him.

He changed his outfit for the next sequence, it was a snap of all contestants with him giving a short introduction.  The single girls were dressed in mostly bikni and swimsuits, and the couple in their hot outfit, the men were almost shirtless with some buttons hanging on. 

The host of the  show was Mouni whose introduction is also done and she met Karan and greeted him and so he.  

A girl from the single contestants were standing closer to him even though the director ask her move, she was trying to sway her hips and try to get every men attention there especially Karan and one of the men from couple.

Karan simply dodged her attempts but then he felt her hands behind his back when they stood for a group photos and she wantedly leaned in to show her cleavage to him and he snorted.

Karan " it would be better if u move away from me before I rip away your neck " he said dangerously, loud enough for the contestants there to hear.

The girl step away from him a little and they shot for some more, he was quite upset and he walked away to his peace, his teju. 

He was blocked by the same girl in the middle of his way. 

Girl " You can't leave after insulting me there karan kundrra, who do you think u r , is this how you treat a girl "

He was going mad on that girl dumbness to come and question him over that issue.

Karan " don't bring your psuedofeminist act here and just get out "

Girl " Why r u in hurry, to meet that chick of yours, who is your wife.. Come on she is not the one for you. Isn't she annoying, she tagged along with you to the shoot.. Stupid of her, she "

Before she could complete, she felt someone choking her and that someone is none other than the man infront of her who have tightly gripped his hands on her neck. 

" stop the fuck, how dare you to  talk about my wife and how dare you to utter shit about her. You know who She, Tejasswi Karan kundrra, my life, she is my life, she is not a random bitch like you, you called her chick, you don't even deserve to me a women and you r disqualified from this show. Just get out from here "

He pushed her and she fell into the ground, by now people gathered around but none interuppted, none did dare to do that.

Karan to the director " I don't fucking care, she is getting eliminated or say she is disqualifed in the first episode, I don't want her in the show and you all, you r here for the show which is biggest one and do your work, don't try to over smart people here and especially with me "

He walked in and none spoke a word later.  The girl was just blabbering but who cares when one of the producers just throw her out, no-one can say anything. 

Well yes, he is the Co Producer of the show and that's the main reason he is here to promote them and that's y he hold the super power.

He unlocked the door and saw teju, she is sleeping peacefully which bring peace to him. He layed beside her and she snuggled to him finding him near to her.

Teju in her sleepy tone " shoot hogaye?"

Karan " for now yes, next one in yacht, after that wrap up.. You want to come to yacht, we will leave to home from there "

She nodded and he pecked her forehead. She smiled and opened her eyes to see him, his frowns were still there, she trace them and kissed his chin making him smile.

Teju " whatever the stress is, your wife likes her man when he smiles, not that I don't like the grumpy sunny but your smile make me happy.. So please smileeee "

He smiled for her and she grinned.  Both of them freshnup and she wiped her face in his towel, she smelled the fragrance, it's his smell and she smiled. 

They walked out and she couldn't ignore the stare and gossips.

" Whatever it is, he shouldnt have strangled her, that's bad "

" that bitch deserve it, she was annoying "

" what about her contract, it's sure now that she is getting eliminated in first episode "

" He is dangerous man disguised in hot packs "

" he love her so much, it's seen in his eyes, he treat her like princess "

" That bitch seriously thought she could woo this man, dumbass "

Mixed gossips were making her curious and she looked at him who act like nothing happened, she looked at parvez and raised her eyebrows, parvez nodded no being scared of his boss.  She glared at him and he again nodded no. 

Karan turned her to him " don't glare him, he won't say unless I give him permission "

Teju " to phir aap hi batao "

Karan " Jaan... "

Teja " Sunny,  no secrets right "

Karan " I know doll, I will tell you soon "

He kissed her cheeks and she nodded.

Director " Sir that girl?  "

Karan " My words are final, I will inform the team about it. We don't need girls like her here "

Teju was confused seeing them but patiently waited for her sunny to explain. 

Karan " chale my love "

He said and she smiled widely nodding his head.  They quickly got in the yacht and she looked at the rising sun, his photoshoot with the few done over there.

Teju " ab batao "

He explained her with normal face and she was fuming at the end but also happy that he showed her place.

Y do these girls think they can do anything, even if it's a married man?

Was it bcoz they take married life for granted and think all men are unsatisfied with their wife and they have a weak married life ?

Was it bcoz some men behave that way and it encourages them to act cozy for some reason ? 

So many questions but are only girls are at fault? no, some men are at fault too.

She won't blame him bcoz he was right, he did act like how she wanted him to. She is not going to sit and preach about feminism and you don't treat women like that Shit, no gender in case of defamation and harrasement.

Karan " what are u thinking "

Teju " that my mumma kundra raised her son well "

He smiled "Is it so "

She nodded and kept her head on his shoulder, he patted her head as they drove to their home.

.....................................................................

Hiyaaa, I  hope you will like this chapter and please share your views on this story

Just an attempt to show temptation island in this story. Can't wait to see him mentor again! 

Thank you so much for all the love and support

Santhiya Suresh

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.9K 1.1K 12
Will write short stories here πŸ˜‚βœŠπŸ» Just pick and read which story you like πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’«πŸ‘πŸ» Long chapters but short story πŸ’€πŸ€ŒπŸ»
202K 24.7K 77
HELLO EVERYONE!!! I'M BACK WITH THIS NEW STORY OF OUR FAVOURITE "Karan Kundrra" & "Tejasswi Wayangankar" ❀️ Not a normal contract marriage but contra...
51.2K 4.3K 15
It's a sidnaaz story... One of close to my heart.. ❀️ What if shehnaaz is a divorcy? What if Sid falls in love with shehnaaz without knowing her pas...
110K 10.3K 17
This story is based on the most popular tv show "Biggboss14" where two beautiful souls gonna meet to form "Doh jism Ek jaan " where destiny is gonna...