๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ

5.3K 192 28
By erotic_scarlett

I look at my future wife and my son sleeping together as we're flying.
Her eyes flutter open "you're not sleeping ?" I shake my head "I'll sleep when we'll get there" she gets up and sits on me "I still think that you're crazy for this" I chuckle.

I think it's a good thing we get out of London for some time , she might not show it but I know she's still a bit restless with all the shit that has been going on.

"I can't wait to discover Paris" she yawn snuggling into my neck , I smile kissing her forehead "you're going to love it" she smile too "I love you" whenever she says it , it's like my heart explode and comes back together just to beat for her.

"I love you more Rose"
She's the love of my life and I am so glad she gave me a second chance even though I did not deserve it.
"Debatable" she whispers and I chuckle "trust me my love , the way I feel about cannot be described by simple words and I don't even think I am smart enough to give you a simple definition of the love I have for you"

She giggle "So now you're a poet"
"I am everything you want me to be" with that she close her eyes and finally sleep in my arms.

She deserves so much.
I just can't understand why would someone ever hurt her willingly.

Just thinking about the asshole makes me mad.

Flashback
"What you're going to kill me now Alessandro ?" He says with a smirk and I can't help but give him a good punch in his face even though he's already all bloody and has lost some tooth.

"Killing you will be too easy don't you think" he groan spitting the blood in his mouth "I love h" before he finish his nonsense I stab him in the thigh near his crotch making him scream.

"You what !? Love her ! You don't rape someone you love !" He start shaking his head "you don't get it !"
"Really ? So she wasn't unconscious while you were on her , she actually wanted it wanted you ?!"
He clench his jaw "yeah that's what I thought"

"You put you hands on my woman like you don't know what I am capable of"
I say coming in front of him with a axe "which one ?" He shake his head "Alessandro we grew up together" he says meekly tears falling on his cheek "yeah we were that's why I am giving you the option which one ?"

He nods to his left so obviously I cut with one straight cut his right hand off , actually I cut the other one too cause he deserves it.
End of flashback

Unfortunately he didn't last long with all the blood pouring out of him , that wasn't very smart of me I must admit , but his death was painful that much I can say.

"Sir we're almost there everyone need to buckle up" I nod to her and she goes away.
I sit Rose next to me and put her belt on but she open her eyes pouting making me chuckle "we're almost there" her yes widen as she open the porthole "are we going to see the Eiffel tower"

"I mean not from this high , but as soon as we're going to land we'll definitely pass by there" she huff but nod anyway putting her head on my shoulder.
"I love that we're here as a family" I nod kissing the top of her hair.

We land and I take lio in my arms while the staff bring down our belongings.
"He sleep like the dead" I say putting him in the car , Rose chuckle as she sits.

The car drive us in the street of paris and Omarosa is just in awe looking out the window "you know it's just like any city in the world right" she roll her eyes "it's Paris city of love , fashion , gastronomy like what this is everything"

"Do you want to live here ?" Her head snap to mine and I shrug waiting for her answer cause I sure can make it happen.
I also know that London wasn't the nicest to Rose and if she can get a better life here why not , she already seem so in love with the city.

"As much as I love the idea I don't think it's a good idea to change Lio's environment twice in less than a year" I nod smiling because once again I admire her selflessness and how much of a great mother she is.

The driver drop us to our hotel "welcome back mr Guerrero" I smile at Paul "hello Paul meet Omarosa and Aurelio" he smile at them "welcome madame I'll be taking care of you during your stay if you have any demand feel free to call me I'll do my best to satisfy you"

Paul bring us to our suite and I thank him "bring up lunch in two hour" he nod before going "you could've add a please in there" Rose says admiring the place "oh my god we have view on the Eiffel tower !" She walks on the balcony and I drop Lio in one of the bedroom , pretty sure he'd be up in a bit.

"This place is wonderful , Sandro" she link her arm around my neck "you're the best"
I smile feeling proud.

"Mommy ?" We turn to Lio who's rubbing his eyes "where are we ?" He looks around confusion on his traits Rose goes to him "we're in Paris baby !" He looks at me eyes wide and I nod "Paris !" He shout to his mom who nod too.

They excitedly start looking around as room service arrive.

"What do you think about these shoes ?" I look at Rose with a frown making her snort "I should've come with one of my friends" she whine "come on give me your thoughts"

"Just take all the things that you like it's easy" she huff with a nod "I guess you're right" I smile kissing her "I'm always right"
We've been shopping in the street of Paris for all morning and my son and I were already tired.

"Okay promise this is the last one I'm trying on then we'll go lunch"
"You said that last time too mom" she roll her eyes "oh you two give me a break everything is so freaking beautiful in here and I had to buy you things too"

She's right, she actually started to take stuff for us , I told her not to for me because I honestly am just happy with suits but she wouldn't hear it.

We finally get to the restaurant , Rose sit with a satisfied sigh "I loved this day you liked the museum baby ?" Aurelio nod with a smile

"We're going to the opera tonight" I tell them and Rose gasp "oh my god today couldn't be anymore perfect" I smile , I love making her happy it brings me so much pride.

"I love french gastronomy oh my god this is so good" she moan her eyes rolling back "I love it here"

"Rose we're going to be late my love" she pout looking at herself in the mirror "I've gained weight Sandro"
I narrow my eyes on her "you're fucking perfect now pout your dress on and let's go" she huff.

I mean I did notice that she put some weight on but I can't help but love it. Her curves are beautiful and to be honest it all goes to her ass and thighs so how can I complain ?

"Oh my god" she cries "no... no.. no not again" she turns to me and hit my arm "you !" I frown confused "what !?"
"Oh my god you did this to me ! Again !"

I think my woman is going crazy
"Rose care to explain to me what's going on" she huff and goes to the bathroom "I don't want to talk you"
Lord what have I done now.

"You look gorgeous" I say when she comes out , she roll her eyes but smile nonetheless "thanks"

And I'm not lying she's fucking gorgeous in this dress , it hugs ger curves perfectly.
I kiss her "I'm sorry" I tell her even though I don't know what I did, she chuckle "you don't even know why"

"Yeah but I love you" she kisses me too "I love you too Sandro" she sighs "now let's go"
We join our son in the living room who's dressed just like me in a all black suit "you're so cute baby look at you I need to take a picture you"

She pull out her phone "Sandro go besides him I want you both in it" I smile standing next to my son who smile up at me.
"You look handsome champ" he smirk "you too" I bump his fist while we smirk to each other.

"You guys are insufferable" she says as she smile "now let's go"

The show goes beautifully and Rose shed even a few small tears "this is so beautiful" she whispers leaning on me "thank you for today" I smile kissing her hair.

The show end and everyone stand up to clap before the curtain closes.

"It was so beautiful even though I didn't like the ending though"
"It's a tragedy mommy she was bound to die"

"Well I hate tragedies , everyone deserves a happy ending" I chuckle watching their banter "I think happy ending are unrealistic not everyone lives happily ever after mom" she shake her head "lord you're very dark tonight son , you look like your dad"

"Hey ! Don't bring me into this I believe in happy endings .... Well for me at least" she shake her head smiling "we're not going to the hotel ?" She ask looking through the window.

I shake my head "we have a stop to make"
"Where ?"
"Surprise" she groan "mom hates surprises"

"Yeah well I'm still not telling her"

"Sandro come on where are we going it's getting cold" he stops and take his jacket off putting them around my shoulders "we're almost there"

He takes my hand and I let him lead me "you know where we're going ?" I whisper to my son but he just smile and shrug.

This little ...

"I thought you were on my team" he laughs and walk ahead of us now , we reach some stairs and I groan "come on Rose just a few steps"
I nod and as I takes the steps I notices petals, roses petals on the floor

"Sandro" I whisper but he doesn't say a thing, the more steps I take the more flowers there are , tears begins to fill my eyes , we reach a rooftop with a perfect view to the Eiffel tower.

The place is magnificent, it's decorated with candles and several roses "Sandro" again , I murmur "Oh my- " I turn to him to find him on one if his knee

"Omarosa Cate .... Carter" I chuckle because he want me to have his last name so much "I am so lucky to have you in my life , the first time I saw you you took my breath away and you haven't stopped since , I want to grow old with you , I want to see all your happy moments and comfort you whenever you feel sad , I want you to have my last name , I want our family to be happy ... I want you to have your happy ending .... I want you"

I smile as Aurelio comes next to him and hands him the small box and my heart just melt , I'm sure I'm a huge mess right now , but I'm so happy and when he open the box showing me the diamond shaped ring "I know you deserve so much better than me but please Omarosa... my Rose ... please do me the honor of becoming my wife" I nod several times holding out my hand.

"My love I need an oral answer"
"Yes Alessandro.. I want to be your wife, now put this ring on" he laughs putting the ring on my finger and get up while I kiss him "I love you so much" he whispers against my mouth "me too so much I love you Sandro" he smiles

And just then the Eiffel tower light up and I know it's always like that but in this moment I allow myself to think that the city is celebrating my love with the man of my life.

He picks up our son who beam at us "I did it champ" he whispers to him and Lio nod "thank you dad" my son hugs his dad and bring me in the hug too.

This trip couldn't be any more perfect.

This chapter honestly made me emotional, I loved writing it.
I can't believe their story is coming to an end, Alessandro and Rose are like my first babies 🥹🥹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

808K 38K 60
barbara allen is totally not a barbie doll! (percy jackson x fem!oc) (ttlc-tlo) (book one of nickname series) (cover by @spidergwnn ) (started: 05.04...
369K 15.8K 47
Alina MacCaa is captured by her father's long-time enemy after stealing a highly classified file from Volkov Corp. Alexei Volkov is the next heir to...
521K 16.6K 58
Summer is a young mother trying to grasp her new reality. Witch is keeping a low profile with her beautiful bubbly daughter Autumn who's full of char...
178K 5.7K 29
22 year old Sabriya Jones living in Brooklyn New York while helping her mother run there family bakery. Helping her mother run the bakery and on top...