๐…๐€๐“๐„ | BWWM โบยนโธ โœ“

By erotic_scarlett

A hand land on the back of my neck turning me around "don't turns your fucking back on me" he growls in my fa... More

Introduction
๐๐‘๐Ž๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ฟ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐ฟ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐น๐ผ๐น๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ๐’ฏ๐ธ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐ธ๐’ฉ๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐’ฏ๐ป๐ผ๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ช๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐’ฒ๐’ช
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฏ๐ป๐‘…๐ธ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐’ช๐’ฐ๐‘…
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐น๐ผ๐’ฑ๐ธ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ผ๐’ณ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐ธ๐ผ๐’ข๐ป๐’ฏ
๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฉ๐ผ๐’ฉ๐ธ
๐„๐๐ˆ๐‹๐Ž๐†๐”๐„
A/N

๐น๐’ช๐‘…๐’ฏ๐’ด-๐’ฎ๐ธ๐’ฑ๐ธ๐’ฉ

4.8K 188 13
By erotic_scarlett

WAIT TRIPLE ???

"How many time do I have to tell you that I am fine" I says once again but Alessandro doesn't even glance at me
"You need to get checked stop being a brat"
I huff closing my eyes.

"Hello miss Carter I'm doctor Velasquez how are you feeling" she smiles at me and I smile back
"I'm perfectly fine , I just want to be with my family"

Doctor Velasquez nod "we'll just do a few test and scans and if everything is good you're good to go" I sigh then look at Alessandro who hasn't stop shaking his leg up and down.

He still hasn't looked at me
"Sandro"

"Hmm"
"Look at me" I murmurs but he shake his head running his hands on his face "come on let me see your face I missed it"

He turns to me and I see tears in his eyes , I smile at him "I'm okay Sandro" he shake his head again and I open my arms and as soon as he is in them he completely break down.

"Sandro it's not your fault" I know he blame himself for everything that happened to me.

"I-I should've been h-here" I shake my head "I didn't know you were all knowing oh great Alessandro" I tease making him grunt.

"No but in all honesty Sandro none us would've guessed that H- ... we couldn't have known you hear me so it's not your fault"

"He .. he c-could've"

"But he didn't , Sandro , he didn't okay" I whisper the last words while caressing his hair

"I'm going to kill him" I nod even though he can't see me "okay" I murmur closing my eyes , I'm way too tired to be thinking about Henry.

About an hour later we're finally home
"Mommy !" My son runs into my arms and I pick him up "hey baby" I feel his tears on my shoulders and I can't help but sniffles too.

"I'm here now Lio everything will be okay from now on"
I try to let him go after a few minutes but he still cling to me so I don't let him go

"You scared me so much" my best friend hug me too and I smile "you won't get rid of me that easily" I joke and she sniffles nodding "good" she let go and go back to Micheal's arm.

We stay in the living room for awhile with my other friends hugging me and feeling relieved.
I glance at Alessandro and he nod understanding me.

"Okay guys I think Rose need to rest up now" I sigh when everyone start leaving.

"Hey baby will you let go just so I can take a shower"
My son shake his head "I'm never letting you go" I laugh "well that is going to be a hassle , what if you need to pee ?" He snort
"I'll find a way"

"Lio I promise I'm not going away anymore if you want you can guard the door while I'm showering" he think about it for a little moment then nod getting down "you don't have to worry mommy I'll protect you"

I smile kissing his forehead "you're my hero"
"You're my happiness mommy"

"You're my happiness too" my voice cracks as I put him in bed
"I won't take long" he nod and I walk in my bathroom, I look at myself in the mirror and exhale , my eyes start watering but I shake myself out of it.

I won't cry
I'm tired of being so weak.

I get under the shower and let water fall all over me , I need to feel clean .

He touched me
Kissed me
Hit me

"Hey" I jump at the voice of Alessandro who get in with his clothes on "w-what are you doing"
He takes my net sponge and pour lotion on then start washing me "taking care of you" he murmurs and I nod.

"Y-you should've take your clothes off" I mumble turning around "who cares about the clothes" I shrug

"You can let it out you know" I shake my head my lips trembling "I promise you Rose that I will always be here for you from now on , you don't need to count solely on yourself... lean on me my love" I sob as he take me in a hug.

I completely break down but he still hold me and I find it so comforting , to just cry in his arms as he says nothing.
I don't know how long we stay there but when I calm down, he cut the shower off and bring a towel wrapping it around me.

He pick me up and drop me in bed
"Let me bring something for you to wear" I nod weakly and he kiss my temple before walking away.

I finally put on the clothes Sandro bring back and drop on my bed again , Sandro follow me and I come closer to him throwing my arm around him.

"I love you my Rose" I smile closing my eyes "me too" I whisper
"We'll get through this I promise" I nod at his words believing him , I am ready to leave all of this behind me for good.

Today is Aurelio 7th birthday, three days as passed since the events ...
Anyway I busied myself into organizing the best birthday party for my son.

I'm currently making the cake
"Rose it's three in the morning can't we just go to bed" I shake my head focusing on my task "you go I'll join you when I'm done with this" he grunt but doesn't move.

Sandro has been following me non stop , the man is on my tail , he doesn't even want me to be alone in the bathroom, whenever I go he goes.

He hasn't even been to work since then.

He yawn and I roll my eyes
"Just go to sleep Sandro I'll finish this quickly" he shake his head and comes to me dropping his head on my shoulder and wrapping his arms around me "let's go together" he murmurs making me shiver.

"That's not fair" sandro chuckle but doesn't stop his teasing "I know"
Thanks to his convincing efforts I left what I am doing for later in the morning , I mean I still have time.

I just want this birthday to be the best for him.
I couldn't throw that big of a party back in Seattle with our shortcomings but he never complained.
I just want this birthday and the others to come to be special.

"I'm sure Lio will love anything you prepare Rose , that boy would never want to make you sad" Sandro says as if he was hearing my thoughts
I turn to him and put my head on his chest "but right now you need to sleep" I nod yawning I guess I didn't realized I was that tired Sandro kiss my forehead and I doze off.

When I wake up
The sun is fully out , I start panicking and quickly goes downstairs , I soon relax when I see people in the garden making the arrangement for the party with Sandro guiding them.
I smile watching, I really am lucky to have him as the 2 of my child and as my man too.

Even if he still feels guilty about what happened, we haven't talked about it yet but I know that Josefina is in jail , he asked me if I wanted her gone but I knew that it would kill him to do that since he still had love for her after all that.

So I just opted for jail and he made sure that she would not be able to get out for the rest of her life and that she won't get any favor treatment while in there.
Alphonso apparently send her divorce papers which she surprisingly signed.

I know some people might think that it's not enough of a revenge that she deserves worse and you might be right but this is enough for me , I get to move on from all of it while she's in the worst state possible, I get to realize my dreams, I get to be with her son and we all know that she dreaded that.

So yes ... this is enough for me
I don't want to think about her more than needed.

"You like it ?" I turn to Sandro and nod "you should've wake me up" he shake his head
"Nah I wanted to participate too , this is the first birthday I am present for , everything need to be perfect" I nod kissing his cheek.

"Now let's wake up the birthday boy" I nod following him , we enter his room and I instantly start jumping on his bed "wake up ! Wake up !" He start giggling and join me up "who's birthday it is !?"
He point to himself while jumping "me !"

"Dad join us !" I laugh at the skeptical face of Sandro but he comes nonetheless and we all jump on the bed together.
We're happy and this is exactly what I wanted .

The party soon starts and everyone comes with a gift for Lio , in Seattle Abby and I had to contribute so we could get him a little gift.
I'm sure he's going to love it.

As he plays with his friends which is quite surprising to me , I mean I knew about Colin but Aurelio doesn't really have the most approachable personality but I am happy to see him have friends.

"Happy birthday dear Aurelio !" We all chant together as he blow the candles on the cake.
"Now the gifts !" A boy scream making us laugh , Lio shrug and start opening the gifts that goes from a nitendo switch to a telescope I know his dad is behind.

After a while everyone leave and Alessandro and I put Lio to bed "can I sleep with you tonight ?" Sandro look at me and I nod "today was perfect thank you dad thank you mommy" we both kiss his cheek and he giggle "we love you Lio" Sandro says making me swoon yet again.

Aurelio quickly sleep and we take the time to wash under the shower together
"Today was perfect , thank you Sandro" I murmur going on my tiptoes to kiss him , he answer the kiss fiercely making melt "anything for you and our son Rose"

"I love you so much Sandro" he beams like a cute boy "I love you more trust me , now kiss me" and I do so with so much passion that it burns my chest.

"Okay that's enough now" I whimper but he smack my ass "you know that if I start I won't be able to stop myself"
I stroke his dick "maybe I don't want you to" I says seductively he groan shaking his head.

I smile "I thought you couldn't say no to me ?" I pout and he squint his eyes "you're trouble" I get in bed next to Lio "you're favorite kind" I yawn.

"You know I was thinking maybe we should go on vacation" I nod my eyes fluttering "let's go to paris" he says and I nod
"Okay" I agree closing my eyes but I hear noises so I open them.

"What are you doing ?" He turns to me like I am crazy "what we're going to Paris" my eyes widen
"What now !" I whisper shout to not wake Lio up.

"Why not ?" He shrug retrieving the cases
"Sandro you're crazy" I laugh and he smile "get ready while I call for the jet"

Well I guess we're going to Paris !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

174K 6.2K 58
"I need to teach you a lesson for defying me," Beau says, and in an instant, my leg on his thigh drops down beside his. He puts his other hand on my...
2.8K 164 19
I tried to ignore them as he whispered seriously, "Eyes on me baby." FUCK IT!!! THOSEEEEE BUTTEERRFFLLIIEESS!!!! 'I know he is flirting, he gotta be...
1.5M 35.3K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
639K 13.8K 37
โI wrote poems inside her with my fingers.โž โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ” Why am I hard right now? "I-I'm not-" She shut me up thrusting her tongue inside my mouth...