Woof...?

By Tonoyae

You spent your life trying to be as much of a good guy as you could be just trying to do what you felt was ri... More

Welcome to hell.
Looloo land.
LooLoo Land: part 2
Thoughts
Getting some rest.
A relic long forgotten.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 1
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 2
The Harvest Moon Festival: Part 3
Moxxie
The one who is just Another.
Something locked away.
The Harvest Moon Festival: Conclusion
A Kings lesson
The Interview: Part 1
The Interview: Part 2
The New Job.
????
The Pentagram: Prolouge
The Pentagram: Part 1
The Pentagram: Part 2
The Pentagram: Part 3
Pentagtam City: Part 4
Pentagram City: Part 5
Pentagram City: Part 6
Pentagram City: Part 8
Pentagram City: Conclusion

Pentagram City: Part 7

1.5K 34 27
By Tonoyae

You sat back leaning against one of the walls of the room as you watched the others converse with eachother after you and Loona arrived back at the hotel. Blitzo somehow managed to snag a chalkboard from somewhere courtesy of Charlie who had also been overenthusiastic about it. Honestly you felt a bit bad she was still trying to change their minds about not staying for a little longer it seemed.

You were also relieved to see that she was still back in the hotel currently however she still had that dark shadowy aura around her and it wasn't going away. You would have to keep a close eye on her... but how would you be able to do that with the current mission the I.M.P crew were undergoing.

You didn't know when whatever you saw in that vision would happen and what made things worse was that it seemed that that shadowy figure seemed to know you were here this time if the warning he gave you inside the vision was anything to go by.

You looked up to Loona arguing with her father about the whole ordeal watching as she tried to explain to him why a full frontal assault was necessary.

Blitzo however was not liking the idea of straight up storming the place though it seemed.

"Loona listen we can't just roll into every place gunz blazing especially not in the demon world... Ok hun we gotta be organized!!" Blitzo said as Loona rolled her eyes.

"Ugh.." She said as he continued to speak

"This is an entire imp gang were dealin with honey and you better believe that their gonna be fucking organized too... now look i get it and i usually wouldnt deny a plan like that.... but... were not on earth were that shit is more likely to work!"

"Then how do you expect us to get anywhere huh Blitzo!!!? We already checked!! Those guys aren't budging an inch whatsoever!!" Loona spoke.

Blitzo was silent as he walked back and forth in front of the crew.

"Did you check the whole perimeter?" He asked.

"For the fifth time Yes!!!!!" She said.

"Honestly hun I'm kinda in agreement with Blitzo too we don't know what kinda tricks they might have in there if we just go bargin in." Millie spoke.

"Oh come on your taking his side!!!?" Loona yelled.

"Uuuuh were all on the same side last I checked..." Millie said back while holding her hands up.

"Loona look not matter how you look at it blitzo is right.... it's a bad idea.. they more than likely are ready for an attack like that!!" Moxxie spoke up.

"Well I don't see any of you guys coming up with a better plan!!" The female hellhound said scoffing.

"Hey anon?" You heard as you looked towards Blitzo.

"Yeah?" You said having been addressed.

"Did you see anything else other than the guards not moving from their spots?" Blitzo asked.

"Anything? Anything at all?" He asked.

You thought back on it in silence for a moment as you remembered the area.

The imp demons standing guard were just as loona had said they didn't move a muscle.

You had looked all over for any sort of way in but didn't see one that wasn't already guarded by somebody.

You then remembered looking at the bottom.

To the side of the building was an alleyway with a gate also guarded by said imp demons... you had remembered a vehicle coming out of there at the time as the imp demons opened the gate for whoever was leaving. Afterwards the two imp demons closed the gate back up after the vehicle left.

"Well... other than the unnatural looking guards I remember a gated up alleyway next to the building that I had seen a car come out from." You spoke up.

Blitzo immidiately became interested upon you mentioning this.

"Ok and what happened after?" He asked wanting to know more to which you just shrugged.

The guys just opened the gates like any normal guards would do as the car left afterwards the closed it going back to their positions not much else happened after that.

"That's good that's excellent!!" He said to your confusion.

"How does that help us exactly?" You asked him to which he laughed like a maniac.

"Listen buddy what your not understanding is that this vehicle eventually is gonna come back assuming it belongs to Lance and his goons." Blitzo said.

Moxxies eyes widened in realization.

"Ooooh wait I think I know what he's up too!! Your saying we should find the car and take it? Right?" Moxxie asked.

"BINGO!!!" Blitzo said.

"With one of their rides we should be able to get in no problem." Blitzo said.

"Heh yeah about that how exactly are you gonna keep them from seeing whose driving?" You asked.

"Buddy did you forget that we're imps too??? how many imps do you think work in Lances gang eh? He's bound to forget a few faces!! Trust me it'll work!!" Blitzo said as you thought about it.

"Alright guys so hears the plan!! Moxxie, Millie!! I want you two to go and stake this place out!! Watch for any vehicles leaving this alleyway anons talking about.... if you see a car leave follow it and try not to be too suspicious about it."

"On it sir!!" Moxxie said.

"Once you find out were it went take care of the drivers and take the car... steal their cloths too while your at it were gonna need em!!" He spoke.

"Understood sir." Moxxie said as he turned and left the room along with Millie.

"Careful you two..." You Said to them.

"Aaw we'll be fine~!! I got mah boo lookin out for me~" Millie spoke as she loaded a pistol as Moxxie smiled looking back from the door towards her.

You smirked a bit at that.

"heh just don't get to cocky." You said anyway.

"As for you two" You heard blitzo speak as you turned to listen too him with loona doing the same.

"Once they get one of Lances cars and brings it back here Anon I'm gonna want you to get in the trunk." He said.

You nodded at that hesitantly as you weren't to keen on the idea of being in the trunk of a car.

"If what you said about that magic is right then we're gonna need to find whatever is buffing them up first before we can deal with em safely and you said we have that Ninja fox demon gang or whatever helping us right?" Blitzo asked.

You nodded as Blitzo turned to Loona.

"Alright then as for you young lady... I'm gonna need you to hang back with the foxes for the time being until we find whatever this thing is.... once it's taken care of I'll ring up your phone."

"Once you get the signal have them come in and storm the place!! I'm sure that without their secret weapon they won't be ready to handle some rienforcements!!" He finished as Loona huffed.

You got the feeling that she didn't want to interact with the foxes again but she didn't decline this time you noticed.

"She's acknowledging it, it seems." Nevan spoke in your mind as you looked back from the group heading to the door.

Moxxie and Millie had already went ahead out of the room before everyone else probably to go finish the objective given to them.

You on the otherhand were worried about Charlie. Thankfully when the I.M.P crew all returned back to the hotel she was back at reception talking to Vaggie? You think her name was.

"Hey blitzo? What do we do until they steal one of their vehicles?" You asked him.

Blitzo sighed a bit.

"Hate to say it but we'll have to wait for now." He said as you nodded.

You turned back to the door ready to leave for the time being.

"Im gonna go ahead and make sure shes alright for the time being then." You thought.

As you walked out of the room leaving Loona and her father to themselves for the moment you made your way back to the reception area wondering if she was still there.

To your relief she was for the time being as she looked up and greeted you, you were not sure where the other girl was though as she didn't seem to be present.

"Oh Hi!! Is there something I can help you with sir?" She spoke sounding slightly nervous for some reason.

You thought about it for a moment a bit lost yourself as you had not really planned that far ahead when you approached her.

"Um... not much actually I uh.. was..." you said stalling as you looked around the entrance to the hotel trying to think of something to say to keep the situation from getting awkward.

You then glanced at the sign that you had read earlier when the I.M.P crew first showed up at the hotel.

"I was actually uh... wondering about the rehabilition program your offering!" You quickly said.

You immidiately wondered if you made a horrible decision as you noticed Charlie's eyes slowely get wider and wider like something out of a horror film for a moment.

"W-wait w-wait really your really CURIOUS!!?" She nearly yelled.

You simply shrugged a bit. "Uuuuh.... yeah!! Just curious though I uh haven't really decided about it yet."

She seemed to calm back down a little bit from that but the demonic woman still seemed more excited than she was trying to show.

"Oh my goodness this is perfect!" She nearly squealed.

"Well uh if that's the case!! J-just follow me please!!" She said as you did what she asked.

Eventually she took you to a room with a desk and a office chair behind it.

there was also another chair in front of it.

An office it seemed.

She quickly sat behind the desk as she excitedly gestured for you to sit in the chair in front of it.

"Oooookaaay so one of the first things I ask about to someone taking or considering the program is what they got sentenced for." She said as you thought about it.

You remembered the final memories you had of being Alive and the transition.... to you it all seemed to have happened so fast.

From the moment of leaving the arcade that day to seeing that little girl about to get hit..... you wondered how she was doing now... was she still alive?

"Honestly I don't know what I did to end up in hell... I'd always try to be the friendliest man I can be to everyone... even while alive.... but... if it helps any... the last moment I had while alive... I.. I remember saving a little girl from getting hit by a truck." You spoke.

Charlie sat back in her run down office chair listening intently.

A ball she was holding had rolled out on to the road and I happened to be passing by when I saw her.

"I don't know what caused me to do it but I just... ran... and pushed her out of the way without thinking about it." You said.

"Mhm." Charlie responded still listening.

"Next thing I know suddenly i'm surrounded in darkness for a moment it didn't seem very long." You said again.

"Then after that I woke up again here in this world.." You said as you looked at your clawed hands.

"So.. wait let me see if I'm understanding this properly... You saved someone... and in the process you were killed?" Charlie asked.

You nodded.

"That... doesn't sound right... I mean... if your here then you would have haaaad to have done something bad... and on top of that. Sinners don't show up as hellhounds." Charlie said.

You shook your head not sure what to say.

"Take Vagatha for example." She said.

"The other girl at reception?" You asked.

"Mhm yep. Vaggie is a sinner demon which is what you should have looked similar too when you came here." She said.

"I.... I see." You said Remembering what vaggie looked like.

A human with grey skin..

"Do you remember where exactly you woke up?" She asked.

"What ring where you in?" She asked again.

You thought about it remembering the events of looloo land.

"Um I'm not sure if this is accurate but I remember coming across a theme park called looloo land?" You said.

"The greed ring!?" She responded instantly.

"Ah.. so you have heard of it." You responded.

"Now my question is why the greed ring? Maybe that may help you rememeber." she said as you thought again.

You weren't greedy... atleast you didn't believe yourself to be.

"I'm not sure greedy is something I would call myself..." You spoke.

"Hmm.." Charlie said.

"Well its a start." She said as your phone rang.

You stood up from the chair as you looked at it seeing a message from blitzo.

"When the hell did he get my number?" You thought as you read the message.

The message said to come back to the penthouse.

"Alright well I have to go for the moment. Sorry to end this so quickly." You said as Charlie shook her head.

"Oh no harm done I hope this experience helped you in some way!!" she said.

As you and Charlie left the office Vaggie happened to be outside about to knock.

Oh yeah hey Charlie there was a letter left for you at the reception desk earlier It's about the program actually.

You heard as Charlie walked up to Vaggie excited as the the sinner demon just rolled her eyes.

You left them too it not really thinking much of it as you made your way back up to the penthouse hurriedly in thought.

----

Lance watched as the two imps in front of him opened the doors to a square shaped room with a large obelisk in the center.

Slowely he walked in as he looked upon the obelisk as his eyes immidiately looked towards the device connected to the black stone surface of the obelisk in front of him.

The device itself looking to be a strange looking wheel of some sort with glowing red lights on each end of the rods pertruding from the center outward.

He turned and nodded to one of his goons as said imp demon quickly pulled a lever to the side.

A battering ram like device activated in front of the obelisk as it was pulled back a bit from the device on the obelisk before ramming into it as the orbs of red light on the rods all ignited into red fire as it activated.

This then caused a section of the obelisk above the device to open revealing a mirror inside as lance looked into it.

Suddenly the shadowy figures face appeared on the other side of the mirror looking back towards the fat imp demons smug face in annoyance.

"You better not be wasting my time..." It said as lance chuckled in response.

"Hey Hey now buddy I just wanted to show ya something. And believe me pal ya gonna wanna see dis." Lance spoke.

"Did you find the hellhound...?" The shadow demon spoke.

"Were workin on it ok... geez now will ya give me 2 seconds!!!" Lance nearly screeched.

The entities eyes narrowed in response.

"One..."

Lance hearing him count immidiatly paniced for a moment before saying one word that he hoped would get its attention.

"Da girl!!"

"Tw-" The entity paused alerted.

"!!!"

Lance held his breath as he waited for something to happn but noticing nothing did as he put his arms back down from covering himself.

"Speak..."

Lance then let out a breath he didnt know he was holding.

"W-When we first came to power in this city... Ya mentioned a girl that you and ya master were lookin for....right?" Lance spoke.

The shadow demon remained silent for a moment before responding.

"What are you getting at.." It spoke.

"Like I said... your gonna wanna see this."

Lance then held up a photo of Anonymous and Loona walking down one of the roads of pentagram city the the imp goons managed to catch earlier.

"..... you bore me.... " It said.

"Nu uh uh uh uh!!!" Hold up pal I'm not done yet!!"

The shadow entities red eyes suddenly and noticably got much wider as lance held up the ripped piece of paper next to said photo.

The Doppelgangers Pov:

The shadow demon looked through the mirror at the two images presented to him in stone silence as he saw the hellhound woman on the left photo looking to have just grown into her teenage years.

He then looked onto the ripped piece of paper in Lances right hand showing a young hellhound bundled up within someone's arms and he immediately noticed that their fur colors were...... exactly the same.

Immediately the shadow entity reached straight through the mirror to Lances utter horror and surprise as he snatched the photo from the fat imps hands before pulling it through the mirror.

Slowly the doppelganger demon studied it.

"Where did you get this...?" The entity questioned as Lance responded.

"These two clowns behind me managed to snag that photo of em roaming around the city. Figured you might be interested... Hehe if you want we can snag her up too, you scratch my back We scratch yours type a dealio ya know what I mean?" Lance said in a plotting way.

The demon looked at the photo in more silence as it closed its eyes with its back turned to lance from the other side of the mirror. Then finally its eyes opened again as it looked back towards lance from slightly over its shoulder.

"....No..." It said.

Lance suddenly became very confused.

"Wait what!?" He said.

"I thank you for alerting me of this information... for now your job is to keep searching for the hooded hellhound.... as for the female one............. I will take care of that personally..." The shadow demon turned away from them.

"Farwell..." it said as the mirror cracked and shattered on his end.

Leaving him to himself.

He looked across the void of darkness he was inside of in thought before looking upon the photo once more.

-----

You looked on towards the cramped looking space of the trunk of the car you were about to hop into not looking forward to it one bit.

"Blitzo I'm not sure about this man. Surely they will figure us out if they see Moxxie and Millie driving." You said as you looked at the twonof them currently wearing the clothing of the drivers they had taken the car from.

You were surprised at how well the outfits fit them.

"C'mon buddy have a little faith will ya were professionals remember!" Blitzo said.

"Were in hell tho?" You immediately said back.

"Look will you just get in the goddamn trunk!! Smartass!!" Blitzo said getting cranky.

"Alright alright!! I'm going... sighs" You said as you crawled into the tight confines of the trunk barely able to fit.

"Damn... Smells like ass in here!!" You yelled as blitzo closed the trunk.

"Alright fellas!!!" Blitzo said.

"Lets do this!!" He said as the car road off to Lances hideout.

----
Loona sat in wait having been dropped off where Anonymous told them the foxes hideout was last.

She was disappointed that blitzo was making her wait with them instead of going along with the rest of the group. One because she felt like it was his way of protecting her.

She growled at the thought as she made her way down the alley retracing the steps her and Anonymous accidentally took last time they were here.

Suddenly all the demons she had seen in the alley had become significantly less as she went before suddenly she was stopped by a fox demon... specifically the same one that fought them prior.

He seemed to be looking at her judging her with his arms crossed as she simply just growled back prepared to fight again.

Suddenly he bowed slightly as if showing her a form of respect something she was very confused by and not used to.

"Kuguya has informed me of who you are and not to be wary... you are welcome inside. No harm will come to you here." He said.

"If you are in need of the mistress you will find her in the room ahead down the rock path..." He said again before jumping out of sight before Loona could say anything back.

Without much else she could think of to do she followed the path to the room she last saw their leader in eventually seeing violet and Renal standing guard in front of the curtain leading into her room.

"You have returned~?" Loona heard the woman behind the curtain say without her even letting her know she was there.

"Yeah... actually we... came up with a plan to get into Lances hideout. The others are making their way there now." Loona spoke.

"I came to let you guys know that there is apparently something making Lances men stronger and that they plan to get in and destroy it." Loona said as Kaguya or whoever she was called seemed to turn towards the curtain attentively.

"Once it's dealt with blitzo... another demon I'm working with is going to call me and from there I'm supposed to have you guys storm the hideout.... that's his plan anyway.... You did say you would help us right?" She said.

"Why of course dear Loona~!" Kaguya spoke as Loona shivered again from her saying her name. She didn't know why but her voice especially when she said her name made her feel weird and it creeped her out.

"Until then I guess I'm just stuck waiting here with you guys... yay me." She said showing her usual annoyance.

"Very well... Guards!!" Kaguya commanded as several foxes appeared infront of the room bowing.

"Yes mistress?" They said.

Loona watched as the fox demon woman suddenly stood from the bed and walked out of the room revealing herself to Loona for the first time as Loona's eyes widened.

"Please..... show Our guest to one of the living quarters for the time being. Make sure she is comfortable fufu~"

--------

Loona looked on in shock unsure why as suddenly she found herself in a different place entirely.

She looked around confused as she lifted her paws seeing how small they suddenly were as she saw the same knight from before carrying her to safety again.

"This is... just like the dream..." She thought.

Suddenly he paused as something ahead of them jumped out at them slashing it's shadowy claws towards her and him only for him to bring up his sword and block the attack before countering and slashing back as electricity cackled through the blade slicing the shadow demon apart before them vanquishing it.

Suddenly a roaring sound was heard from behind them as the knight holding her turned quickly to look.

"Ugh-!!" He said as loona saw a very feral and gigantic wolf like demon covered in shadows chasing after them only for it to suddenly be stopped by a paper seal being thrown on the ground in front of it as a shield of some kind blocked it from getting to them.

"Go..." She heard as the same Ninetailed fox demon she just saw appeared before them holding this shadow demon at bay.

"K-kaguya!!!" The knight said.

"Go... child... I will hold it off here.... get her to safety.... it's what Amelia would have wanted... I will be fine... do not worry~" She spoke looking back at them.

Kaguya looked towards loona who stared back as their red eyes connected with eachother. "We shall see eachother again~"

------

Suddenly Loona shot up from the bed she found herself laying in as she looked around the room paniced and more confused that she felt she'd ever been in a long time.

"I-I!!! W-where!!... W-what!!?" She spoke as the room was void of anyone but her as she calmed down somewhat.

She noticed that for the time being she wasn't in her normal cloths anymore as she had been dressed in the garb that some of the other fox female demons had been wearing.

A/N Once again this excellent piece of art is not mine. Closest thing could find to represent.

"It seems you have awakened! Oh dear I was worried for a moment~" Loona heard as she looked to the door only to see Kaguya as she called herself stepping into the room.

Loona could only look on like a lost child as Kaguya giggled in response.

"You seemed to become faint for a moment~ Is something the matter?" She asked.

"Who... who are you?" Loona spoke.

Kaguya sat on her knees before loona as she straightened the mattress Loona had so hastily crawled out of in her panic.

"Just an old friend dear~ " She spoke.

Loona couldn't understand why but the urge to hug this woman was extremely strong and she didn't like hugging anybody....ever

"You need not say anything~" Kaguya spoke as loona saw her pet the pillow.

"Come rest for the time being~ I will watch over you~ Princess~" She said as loona simply laid back in the bed.

Kaguya then allowed the hellhound to lay her head against her lap as Loona felt a comforting feeling she had not felt for nearly as long as she could remember.

She felt..... Safe.

----

Moxxies Pov:

Everyone was quiet as Moxxie drove the car as Lance's hideout came into view.

He quickly put on his best stoic face along with everyone else as they approached the alleyway entrance next to it.

"Moment of truth..." Blitzo whispered as they stopped at the gate as the guards signaled them to stop.

The two large Imp demons with the tommy guns then proceeded to approach the vehicle before stopping on both the passenger and drivers side of the car.

Moxxie then rolled down the window along with millie as the guards looked them over for a moment.

There was a long creepy pause as the white eyed Imp's stared them down as Moxxie absentmindedly remembered where one of his guns were.

"Ya'll late..." One of them finally said.

"Yeah the boss said 3 hours hahaha!!! The other imp demon said after him.

"Ah yeah well ya know how time kinda flies when you get caught up in a bar fight downtown ya know what i mean?" Blitzo suddenly said from behind Moxxie.

"I would hate to be you three right now thas all im sayin honestly if it were me i wouldn't have shown back up. Ya'll got a lotta guts." The imp outside Moxxies window spoke.

"Yo!!! Open da gate!!" One of them yelled.

"Don't keep da boss waitin now~!! HAHAHAHA!!"

"Heh will do..." Moxxie heard Millie say back awkwardly before they drove inside.

----

You sat in wait hearing random banter from inside the trunk of the car. You were a bit skeptical of the plan but so far you didn't hear any signs of a fight going on. You did however hear a little bit of banter going on from lances goons it sounded like.

"Holy shit its working!?!?" You whispered not at all expecting them to fall for the disguises they took.

"Sounds like it... i'm impressed...." You heard artemis speak.

Slowely you felt the car shake a little as it continued its way into wherever it was going now.... you assumed somewhere deeper inside the hideout before eventually coming to a stop.

For a moment it was quiet before you heard an unfamiliar voice.

"Hey I don't remember seeing you three befo- ack!!!" There was silence again after that.

Suddenly the trunk of the car was opened.

"Alright... your up! Blitzo spoke as you picked yourself up out of the cramped interior of the trunk.

Immidiatly you noticed the body of an imp demon near the car with a bullet hole in the back of his head with Millie standing nearby.

You then looked around for a moment.

It seemed to be a parking lot under the hideout like the ones at a downtown mall or something.

after watching Millie throw the body into the trunk of the car. The three of them straightened their disguises.

-----

Later on two more guards were seen standing near the entrance to an elevator waiting for it to show up.

"...... hey pally.... you still trying to get out?" One of them spoke to the other as they waited.

"Meh the boss won't let me quit...." The other guard said.

"Ha!! Screw him!! just don't show up!" The first one said.

"And have lance tear me limb from limb.... no way..."

Finally the elevator arrived to their floor as the doors opened up. Only for the two of them to pause as they saw 4 individuals already occupying it.

-----

The imp crew looked at the guards in awkward silence for a moment before one of them looked at you standing behind them.

"H-holy shit you guys got em!!!!" One of them said to your confusion.

"Wait wa- OW!!" Moxxie yelped as Blitzo stomped on his tail.

"Yeah we got him!! He wasn't all that tough. Haha Blitzo spoke getting into the role as you rolled your eyes catching on.

"If thats the case the boss should be heading back up to his room right now but if he ain't he might still be stuck in the room with the crystal obelisk on the 5th floor if yall are looking for him. Man... that thing still gives me the hebejes."

"Alright we'll keep a note of that." You heard Moxxie say.

The guards both nodded none the wiser as Moxxie pressed the button for the 5th floor with the doors closing.

"I can't believe this is working...." You whispered.

"See i told ya you owe me 5 now pal" Blitzo whispered back smug.

"We didn't shake on it." You said back.

"Guys.... this really the time?....." Millie said.

Once the doors opened the group walked out of the elevator as they made their way down the corridor ahead of it.

suddenly you paused as you felt a very large heavy feeling in this hall compared to the rest of the building.

You also noticed the same wisps of shadows crawling along the walls of the hallway similar to the shadowy aura's you had been seeing on the people you had saved prior.

"Whatever they are using its through there.... I'm positive...." you said as they all nodded and continued forward as moxxie and millie ran to both sides of the double doors.

All was silent for a moment before blitzo slowly opened the doors and walked inside with you following behind.

You looked around the room Noticing its large circular shape. You also noticed that there weren't any imps in the room itself oddly.

Next you then looked towards the center seeing the shadowy mist leading to the center of the room. All of which seemed to be seeping from a large Obelisk shaped crystal at the center.

"That has to be it..." You said.

Blitzo ran up to it after hearing what you said.

"Wheeeew!!!! How much of a fortune do ya think this thing would sell for?" He said inspecting it from all sides as your eyes rolled.

"SIIIIIIIIR!!!!!" Moxxie whisper/screamed.

"Alright alright alright!!! I get it." He said crossing his arms in response as millie giggled at the twos antics.

"See that device there?" You heard nevan say.

You looked on at the strange glowing device attached to the base of the obelisk.

"Yeah I see it... What is it?" You asked her.

That is used to activate the artifact most likely. She said as you noticed what looked like a bunch of scratches and dents on the surface of it.

"Hit it with everything you've got hun" She said feeling her smirking.

Suddenly Nevan appeared in your hands in guitar form for a moment as you looked from her to the device confused.

"Go on~" She said before going silent.

You strummed one of your claws along one of the electric strings of the guitar for a moment as electric bats suddenly appeared around you charging up before you looked ahead to the device letting go of the strings as they all charged towards it exploding on impact.

You noticed that the circular tablet in the middle started spinning faster and faster after each hit prompting you to dash in towards it with an uppercut from the guitar while still on the ground before carrying the back of the guitar from the uppercut into another slash against the devices metal surface as the weapon changed into scythe mode.

You then started spinning the weapon around you as electricity started building up from the many slashes you made against the device as you noticed small embers of red flames appearing around the device now with each hit before finally ending it with a rotating slash back into the weapons guitar mode again as the flames fully appeared around the device completely as it activated.

"Oh yeah nice goin pal!!" Blitzo cheered as you backed up a bit.

You all watched as part of the obelisk opened up showing a mirror on the inside of it floating.

"JACKPOT BABY!!! Alright everyone time to get rid of this thing and call the fox gang into the building!!!" Blitzo said but jumped back as a shot nearly hit him from above.

"What the hell is going on in here!!!??" You all heard as you looked up to see a group of imps on the balcony up above the room.

Moxxie and millie ran for cover dodgeing the bullets before firing back up at them.

"ah shit...." you said as a few of them jumped down from above aiming their weapons.

"AY YO!! ITS THE GUY WERE SUPPOSED TO BE LOOKIN FOR!!!" One of them said.

"GET EM!!" You heard as you dodged back as Nevans bats appeared around you blocking the bullets being fired in your direction.

You quickly aimed after charging artemis from your arm before fireing letting off multiple magical arrows back in their direction before charging at them in an electric dash after one of them was stunned from the arrow.

you grabbed him slaming him into the ground before kicking him away sending him flying through a nearby wall before turning and rolling away from more gun fire.

You then noticed the other 2 goons getting shot full of lead from blitzo who came running in from behind you as he showed just how agile he was as he dodged the bullets fired back at him jumping into a front flip before kicking the head of one that had survived his gunfire jumping off of him.

These guys stilled seemed to have that dark aura around their body guarding them and just as it was said prior it was indeed making them stronger as you gave another one of lances goons several slashes from your scythe only for him to recover and roll away before fireing multiple shots from the tommy gun he was holding.

"GUYS THE MIRROR!!!" You yelled to Millie and Moxxie as more goons surrounded you keeping you from getting back to it easily as you defended yourself.

On it moxxie said as he pulled the sniper rifle he acquired from the harvest moon festival seemingly out of thin air before aiming it towards the Mirror in the obelisk.

He then pulled the trigger and fired as the blessed projectile sailed from the barrel of the sniper rifle towards the mirror going through 2 of the goons Both you and blitzo were fighting on the way before impacting against the mirror as cracked.

Slowly it started to crack more and more as shadows started to burst from it heavier and heavier.

"HIT THE DECK!!!!" One of the goons said as the others tried to run out of the room.

Hearing the warning you took cover behind a pillar near the outside of the room as Blitzo, Moxxie and Millie ducked behind another statue. Just before the artifact exploded as a wave of demonic energy exploded from it petrifying any one caught in the blast.

------

At the top floor:

Lance sat in his chair when suddenly he felt a tremer through the room he was in.

Confused he looked around wondering what the hell that was until the phone on his desk rang.

"BOSS!!! The Hellhound we were lookin for!!! He's in the building!!!"

Lance growled at that. "What!!! THEN WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU CALLIN ME FOR CAP HIS ASS!!!!!"

"They.... They got the MIRROR BOSS!!! Its gone!!!"

"What!!!!?" Lance yelled over the phone baffled.

He then noticed the purple aura around his body dissappear suddenly.

"Aaaaw shit...." lance said growling.

"ALL A YAS LISTEN UP!!! THE FIRST ONE TO CAP THAT HELL HOUND BETWEEN THE EYES GETS ALL THE MONEY IN THE VAULT YOU HEAR ME!!! I WANT HIS FUCKIN HEAD!!!" He yelled over the phone before slaming it down hanging it up.

------

Back with the IMP crew:

They had currently made their way out of the room after evading the blast of the artifact being destroyed.

"Call in the foxes NOW!!" Blitzo said.

"On it!!" Millie said as she dialed loonas number on her phone.

You looked ahead while Millie was calling Loona on her phone seeing the elevator doors suddenly open.

"Aw shit!! take cover!!" you yelled at them as they all took cover behind various decorations and statues around the hall evading a storm of bullets while Nevans bats shielded you from them.

Blitzo looked out of cover returning fire as you fired artemis along with him down the hall back towards the many goons coming out of the elevator.

You weren't necessarily worried about yourself but you were worried about the rest of the group.

While the effects of the artifact were gone there was still too many of them to take on as the 4 of you were pushed back.

"they'll just keep coming at this rate!!!" Moxxie yelled.

"Guys the stairway!!!" You said ahead to a door on the left.

"Go i'll cover you!!" You said again as they nodded while you used nevans batas to shield them from the bullets as they made their way into the stairwell.

Once they were all inside you pulled a string of the electric guitar as a particularly brighter more electrified bat was sent down the hall from the door slowely moving.

"Get clear hun!!" You heard Nevan say as you ran into the stairwell closing the door and jumping back as an explosion was heard along with a wave of electricity seeping out of the closed door.

"WOOOO nice trick!!" Blitzo said as you looked over the railing downward as Mille and Moxxie bared the door with nearby crates.

"Don't celebrate yet!" You said dodgeing back from a bullet flying past your head from looking over the railing.

"Up we go!!" Blitzo yelled running up the stairs as you followed.

"H-hey!! Wait for me!!!" Moxxie yelled following along.

As you all ran you heard lances voice yelling over an intercom you guessed coming from somewhere.

"ALL A YAS LISTEN UP!!! THE FIRST ONE TO CAP THAT HELL HOUND BETWEEN THE EYES GETS ALL THE MONEY IN THE VAULT YOU HEAR ME!!! I WANT HIS FUCKIN HEAD!!!"

"Loona better have her goddamn phone on or I swear I'm grounding her ass when we got out of this shit!!!" Blitzo yelled as he parkour jumped up the stairs over the railing aiming his guns downward firing them as he flipped over the gap.

"Lances office has gotta be at the top!!" You yelled as door on a floor you all were passing busted open as an imp with a bat came charging in only for you to duck under his swing before giving him an upper cut before jumping up after him then jumping off of his back mid air kicking him down the stairs as he went tumbling down the rest of the way.

You then landed on the railing before jumping to the next railing using the shield of light from prior as a platform mid air for a second jump upward towards another floor.

As you landed you had to dodge back from a claw swipe as you looked on ahead in surprise.

Four shadow demons had suddenly materialized just like the ones from the Festival and the ones from the fair prior.

"What!? But why are they here!!!?" You thought as you dodge a fireball sent from one of them as it collided with the stairwell on a lower floor just before Blitzo and the others could make their way up to you.

"Woooah Shit THATS HELLFIRE HOT HOT!!!! Blitzo yelled as a part of his suit got slightly singed catching fire for a moment.

You dodged another claw swipe sliding to the side with a roundhouse kick sending the attacker into the wall before Summoning Nevan and throwing her as the weapon sailed through the air, spinning violently while leaving trails of electricity in its wake as the demons were violently electrocuted by them before stopping and shredding the demon the attack was meant for to bits.

You then turned and parried another claw swipe countering as a shield of light blocked the attack before spinning and slicing your right claws through its body ripping it in half.

You turned back to the remaining demon as it lunged at you only for Nevan to make a round trip intercepting and slicing straight through it before you caught her as she disappeared in your claws.

"what are they doing here? Isn't Charlie in the Hotel??" you thought as you watched the demon dissolve into smaller shadows before disappearing completely.

"Anon!!" You heard as you looked passed the missing gap in the stairwell downward to the others.

"Guys!!" You said seeing that you had been separated from the group.

"You go on ahead alright!!! We'll find another way up." Blitzo yelled back as he and the others turned towards a door on the floor they were on while firing at the imps following them.

"Alright!! Becareful!!" Yeah said as you turned making your way up the rest of the way.

"Those demons are a bad sign..." Nevan said as you continued running.

"We need to finish up here fast and get back to the hotel!!" You said as more shadow demons appeared in your way as you fought through them.

Alright guys here is another chapter I deeply apologize for the long wait on this one. I had meant to get this one out before Halloween but other matters took place unexpectedly. I however had missed two episodes of the show and recently finished watching both of them and both of them have gave me quite a lot of ideas for the future.

Anyways happy reading.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.2K 358 22
Y/n escaped from his father to the living world, where he went on to work as a demon hunter. Eventually, his work led him to be hired by the DHORKS o...
14.2K 293 7
Basically Helluva Boss but with Y/n. A new employee hellhound who is mute and has dwarfism. This doesn't stop him though even if he looks like a chil...
103K 1.7K 22
Based on a popular web series: Helluva Boss made by Vivienne Medrano, also known as Vivziepop. Salvadoran-American animator who also made the Popular...
18.3K 536 5
[NOT COMPLETED] An orphaned Hellhound since birth, Y/n was raised in an adoption center with dozens of other Hellhounds. He thinks he's all alone, bu...