Falling for my tutor

By yonceshoney

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 30

1.1K 72 22
By yonceshoney

-Megan

578,392 likes                            View comments

*

I didn't pay attention to anything Beyoncé said because I can't give up on her easily. I love her too much. I am getting ready for a party tonight with Meeka, which starts at 7-8 pm. I have around 40 minutes until Meeka and her friends come to pick me up, and it's going to be incredibly fun. It's been a while since I last partied. I have already submitted an application to the two colleges I would like to attend, and I will receive my acceptance letter soon. Also, I am majoring in music.

"Momma I'm going out. I'll be back sometime tonight or tomorrow." I told my mom.

"Okay, baby. Be safe." My momma said.

"I love you."

"I love you too sweetheart."

Meeka blew the horn and I walked outside to get in the car.

"Hey bitchh!" Meeka said.

"Heyyyy y'all." I said to everyone that was in the car. "REALLL HOTGIRLSHITT"

"Period!!! You bad as fuck!!" Some girl said.

"Thank you!!"

"That's Taysha and the other two girls are Mila and Dinay." Meeka introduced them to me.

They said "Hey!"

During our journey to the party, I had the opportunity to become acquainted with the other girls who were in the car alongside Meeka and me. Among them, there was this girl named Taysha who constantly flirted with me. I found her attractive and interesting.

As we entered the building, there were many people inside who approached me, requesting for pictures.

"Come here." Taysha said while guiding me to the back of the building.

She took me in this dark secluded room and we sat on the bed. "Ou it's nice and quiet back here." I said.

"Yess.." She said and then added, "Wanna have fun?"

"Hell yeah." I said and stuck my tongue out.

Taysha pulled out a bag full of weed. "We finna turn the fuck up tonight, I got some Hennessy too."

"Ou shitt!!" I said while taking the weed from her.

"Roll that up and imma get the drinks." Taysha said.

After I rolled up the stuff, Taysha came back with our drinks and sat back down beside me.

We smoked and drunk our drinks. "Shit I haven't felt like this is a long time." I said.

"Me either. Want some more Hen?" Taysha asked.

"Shit why not? Yup" I said.

Taysha got us each 4 more shots of Hennessy. "Drink up!" She said while taking her shots.

I drunk mine as well.

"I wanna kiss you." Taysha said.

Beyoncé
Beyoncé
Bey-

"Kiss me then.." I said.

Taysha passionately kissed me, exploring my mouth with her tongue, before undressing both herself and me.

She guided her way down to my pussy and begin licking all over it and talking to me.

"She's so pretty, I could eat you out everyday all day." Taysha said.

"Mhmmmm thank you..." I mumbled.

She put her tongue in the hole and looked at me. "Mmmmmm" she moaned.

"Yesss..." I moaned.

She took her rose out of her purse and put it on her clit while she was eating me out.

"Mmm...damn." Taysha moaned. "I wanna try something.."

Taysha moved my legs up towards my shoulders, placed the rose on my clitoris, and turned it to a high setting while stimulating me deeply with her fingers.

"Ohhhhfuck Tayshaaa!!!!" I moaned loud.

"Ouu bitch don't moan my name like that, I'll fall in love." She said and giggled.

I chuckled. "Mhmm what if I want you to fall inlove?.."

"Well... I don't know. " She said and began speeding up her fingers.

"Fuck!!!!!!" I moaned.

"Cum for me Megan.. and tell me how good it feels.." Taysha said.

She got on top of me and began rubbing her clit against mines. "Damn this shit feels good.." Taysha said.

"It does... mmmmm" I moaned. "Go fast as you can."

"Okay sexy." Taysha said and began going fast as hell.

"Ohhh yeah!!! Mmmmfuck yes like that! like that!!" I moaned as I came. "Mmmmmm it feels so good, oh my god!!! Ahhh don't stop!!!!"

"Yesss Megan, I like that shit!!" Taysha moaned. "Mm fuckkk!!!"

She got off of me and all you heard was us breathing heavily. "I don't even know you and we just kicked it off like that.." I said.

"Shit we know each other now."

We both laughed. "I want some more Hennessy!!" I said.

"Me too."

Once we freshened up, we got additional drinks and I struggled to walk due to the excessive amount I had consumed.

After some time, the party came to an end. Meeka left with some guy, and I couldn't locate Taysha anywhere, resulting in me being without a means of transportation. My attempts to contact my mother were unsuccessful, and monie is out of town, the only remaining choice was Beyoncé.

I called Beyoncé on FaceTime.

"Beyoncééééé.." I said.

Beyoncé chuckled. "Hey Megan."

"I missssss youuuuu." I said and laughed.

"Megan, are you drunk?" Beyoncé asked.

"maybe. I need... the driver to roll up the partition please." I giggled.

Beyoncé laughed. "Girl."

"Come pick me up, everyone left me." I said.

"Megan I'm in the bedddd.." Beyoncé whined.

"Please." I said.

"Where are you?" Beyoncé asked.

"I'll share my location with you." I told her.

I hung up the phone and shared my location with her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 178 24
Read to find out !!
58.6K 2.2K 16
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion
17.2K 878 26
Beyonce is a single mother of two who's renowned for her culinary skills. Shawn, also a single parent of one is well known for the law firm he owns a...
18.2K 786 29
Life's not fair. But we end up where God wanted us to be. Megan was a celebrity property dealer and one day at one of her friend's parties, she met B...