DEMENTED | KV

By supersensitivepisces

Driven to behave irrationally due to anger, distress, or excitement. More

𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝐢𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲.
𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐂𝐨𝐩𝐲𝐫𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐎𝐧𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐰𝐨.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐢𝐱.
DESPERADO
RED SNOW.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭.
|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞.

|𝐃𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐝2| 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐎'𝐁𝐥𝐨𝐜𝐤: 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧.

920 46 24
By supersensitivepisces

not edited, excuse any mistakes.

TW: mention of blood, abuse, and sexual assault.

CHAPTER SEVEN:
" FROM A WOMAN "

£

" I close my eyes and trust your plan, won't let no one force my hand. You've paid the cost for true romance, and you want my love again. I thought I seen it all before, and now I've seen so much more. And finally, some doors will close. But here's to open windows."

£

12/24/21

3 month time skip, from 7220.

Dayvon Daquan Bennett | Von
Chicago, IL
_________________________

" Aye Von!? It's a nigga named Marcus. In here banging on Lucky phone back to back." Bj shouted out to me from the living room, hollering loudly over one of Durk's songs.

That was playing from my sound-bar.

" That's her patient." I told him, keeping my focus on trying to organize all of my shoes, while debating on how I'd get them all to fit inside Lucky's closet. Before she had got back to the house, after shopping at the grocery store.

And started tweaking on me, for how messy and cluttered up? I had her room looking. Or should I say our room? Now that I had gotten a spare key made. And she had given me the green light? To move inside the apartment with her.

" I thought you couldn't talk to yo patients outside of work though? Ain't that shit called code of conduct or some like that?"

" Nigga, I'on know? Nor care." My shoulders shrugged.

" All I know? Is that he her patient. And that he done called and texted her shit a couple times? While I been back around. But he know about her being put up and shit? And that she back inna relationship."

" You sure?" Bj walked into the bedroom, with his brows raised. "Cause he banging on her shit? Bad."

" He banging on her shit? Bad as a muhfucka'."

" Bj bruh." I stood up from my squatted position, opening up my mouth to cuss him out. Before the sound of the horn from Lucky's Range Rover? Filled the both of our ears.

" Wifey's back home with the groceries." He clapped his hands together.

I'ono what the fuck possessed me into inviting this slow ass nigga over here? Bruh. But his long, light bright, body having ass? Aint gone be getting invited over here no more, after today.

I can tell you that.

" Von and Bj!?" Lucky shouted from the kitchen.

" Yes wifey?" Bj questioned, starting to busy himself with looking throughout all of the grocery bags.

" Be cool bitch." My hand went across the back part of his neck, with quickness. " For you get put out."

" How you gone put me out? When you ain't even been livin' here for a week. Like how that shit work gang?"

"..."

"..."

" Lucky, how that shit work sister?" Bj turned towards her after, once he realized that I wasn't going to answer him.

" I don't know, but quit digging into those bags? Unless you plan on putting everything up for me." She swatted at his hands, before turning towards me after, with a wide ass smile across her face.

" Hi papa." She looped her arms around my neck, pressing a quick kiss onto my lips. "I missed you."

" I missed yo ass more? Fasho. And why that nigga Marcus keep on callin' yo phone like that, huh? He want you or something? Cause I'll come up to that job and press the fuck out his ass, on O." I warned her, pointing my finger all in front of her face.

" He's back in the hospital, after getting shot at again. And I honestly? Feel so bad for him Von. Because it's like anytime that he goes outside? He wounds up getting shot at."

" Damn, that's tough." Bj coughed hardly.

" I wonder what the fuck he did? To make his opps that mad like that. Cause I hate our opps? Bad as a muhfucka'. But I'an finna be camping out everyday waitin' for a nigga to get from outta therapy? So I can pop his ass, like hell nah."

"..."

"..."

" I rather get his ass while he leaving from up outta church or some, you know? Or while he stopping by his OG house, to take her some groceries or some shit." Bj kept going, continuing to talk up a storm.

While Lucky and I just stood there, staring at each other with our heads shaking. "Right." Lucky nodded her head slowly, after turning around so she could walk into the direction of our bedroom.

Causing me to start speed walking ahead of her, once I remembered that I hadn't organized all of my shoes. Or placed them inside of our closet yet.

" Hold up." I put my hand out in front of her. Stopping her from entering inside the room.

" Hold on for what Von?" She furrowed up her eyebrows. " Just hold up bruh." I fussed from inside the room, starting to throw shit, any and every damn where I could.

So that the floor wouldn't look as cluttered, from all of my shoes. Along with the boxes being scattered all across it. "I need to take a shower though." Pushing open the door to our room.

Lucky had began walking in slowly, with her focus set solely on her phone screen. "A shower?" I balled my face up. "The fuck you gotta take a shower for?"

" When you just took one before you left from up outta here? Earlier. Like where you been at for real? And who you been around bruh? Matter fact? Bend ova' right fast." I pushed my hand into the middle of her back.

" Bend over for what?"

" So I can smell that pussy, what you mean?"

" Boy wha–Dayvon." Lucky's smile faded away instantly, when she set her phone down on top of our dresser. And her eyes began staring over at the large pile of my shoes, that I had pushed up against the wall.

" Huh?" I scratched at the side of my head, trailing behind her slowly. " Huh? Nothing!" She turned around starting to snap on me.

" You can't just–Dayvon, when I said that you could move in? I told you specifically, not to overdue it with bringing all of your things here. Because who's to say? If we end up breaking up all over again, tomorrow or something. You know?"

" Break up?" My head jerked back. " The fuck you mean, if we break up tomorrow? Don't piss me off for real, Sekani." I pushed my finger against the center of her forehead.

" No? You don't piss me off." She smacked my hand away, averting her focus back over towards my pile of shoes. " And clean this shit up, or at least try to organize it or something? Like my God."

"..."

"..."

" Like there's closets around the apartment? For a reason Von. And if you think that all of these shoes are going into the one inside here? Then you've lost your mind for real."

" How you gone offer me to move up in yo spot with you, but you tellin' me I can't have my shoes inside our room with yours? Like how that shit work Sekani?"

" ..."

"..."

" Aye!?" I pulled her into a playful headlock, pressing my frontside up against her back. As I shoved her body onto the bedroom door. Which caused her to start laughing, with her hand pushing up against my abdomen.

" Von, movee." She kept laughing. " And clean up all those shoes for real, so we can go see the kids."

" Mmcht, mane ain't shit wrong with them shoes sitting over in that corner? For like a couple more hours bruh." I pointed my hand towards them, with my face scrunched up.

" Clean them up? Or go back to living in the old house, by yourself." She stated plainly.

"..."

"..."

" Oh word, it's like that now?" I tilted my head towards the side. " It's exactly like that stink." She smiled, brushing past me afterwards, so she could walk inside the bathroom.

" Now are you showering with me, or what?"

" When, right now?" I paused in my footsteps, beginning to pull my t-shirt over my head. After Lucky had began to strip in front of me slowly, as if she were trying to tease me.

" Right now Von." She nodded, motioning for me to follow her into the bathroom. " So tell Bj? Not to come back here."

" I already locked the door, lil folks nem." I mumbled lowly, getting into the shower behind her. With my focus being locked onto one thing, and one thing only.

" When this shit get so fat like that?" I cupped my hand underneath her ass, giving it a light squeeze.

" It's been fat." She laughed lightly, turning around so she could rub some soap onto my body.

" Me being pregnant again now? Is probably just causing it to look bigger or something though, I don't know."

" Nah." My head shook side to side slowly.

" It was fat? But it ain't neva' been fat like this bruh." Continuing to cup my hands against her left cheek, I inched my lips towards the side of her neck after.

Placing soft, wet kisses across the side of it. Which made her shut her eyes tightly, and begin pushing her body up against mine. With her arms wrapped tightly around my neck.

" Von?" She maneuvered her fingers throughout my scalp, pulling my face downwards. So that by now, both of our lips were just a centimeter apart from one another.

" Hm?" I hummed, after detaching my lips away from her parted ones. " I'm ready to get married." She whispered out quietly, with her eyes locked directly on mine.

" Can we hurry up and finalize everything? Or just go out of town, and have a private one by ourselves?"

"..."

"..."

With how she talking and looking at me right now? We could leave from out the states, as soon as we finished? If she was really down with it.

" I looked up a villa, that's in Bora Bora? And I know a lady at my job, who can wed us? If you feel like you'd be okay, with having it done like that." Her hands ran down my chest slowly, as she got down onto her knees.

Staring up at me with low eyes, after she placed her right hand around the base of my dick. Starting to stroke it slowly, causing a low grunt to escape from out my mouth on automatic. As my length had begun dto grow inside of her hands. Each time she had moved them upward and downwards, in a slow but quick kind of motion.

" Lucky." I leaned the back of my head against the shower wall, propping my left leg up onto the side of the tub. To give her as much access she had needed, to begin showing out and doing her thing. Like she always did? Whenever we found ourselves being caught up in this predicament.

" Yes daddy?"

Gosh ole mighty.

" Come on." Standing back up straight with quickness, I held out my arms. Picking her up afterwards, all while spinning her around. So that her backside, had been the one that was pressing up against the wall, this time around.

" We can go and get married, in Bora Bora?" She smiled hardly, pressing her forehead up against my wet one. " Mm-hm." I nodded slowly.

Keeping my focus on guiding my tip towards her opening, that was way more wet than it normally would be. Due to the water from the shower, pouring down against her body.

" You can have whatever you want from me." Pushing my hips forward slowly, once the head of my tip, had began entering inside of her. Caused Lucky's hands to attach to the top of part of my shoulders.

Just as she let out a muffled moan, and her head dropped downwards. Facing towards the shower floor, once my pace had began to increase just a bit.

" ..Von?.."

" Hm?" I used my free hand to lift her head back up, so that she could look me in my eyes, while she said whatever it was? That she was struggling so hardly to say.

" I..shit.." She cursed aloud, digging her acrylics into my skin. " Too much."

" I-it's too much, Von. I..I can feel it in my stomachhhh!"

" I'm hurting you?" A concerned expression came over my face instantly, as I drew back my hips. Placing soft, light kisses across the side of her face. So that her heavy ragged breathing? Could return back to normal.

" Mm..I'm okay, just..just do it the other way around."

" Other way around?" I chuckled lowly, with my face scrunched up. " Doggy-style, Von." She rolled her eyes hardly, after I lowered her down from out my arms.

" Whenever you've fucked me in Doggy-style, since I've been pregnant? It hasn't really hurt. In the way that it hurts me and the baby? When we decide to do it from the front."

"..."

"..."

" But when we was doing it the otha' night? You made me stop. Cause you said it felt like that shit was hitting you in yo ribs."

" Boy–you know what? Let's just rinse off this soap. So we can get out, get dressed? And go see your mama and the kids." Huffing hardly, after bumping her body against my side.

So she could be standing directly underneath the shower head, Lucky had folded her arms tightly over her chest afterwards.

Pouting as if she were a big ass baby, when it took me a minute to catch onto the fact? That she had wanted me to wash off her back.

" You know I can't reach behind myself, on my own Von." She mumbled dryly, letting out an exaggerated sigh.

" So use yo words and open up yo mouth? And just ask me to help you. Instead of standing here lookin' childish." Returning back the attitude that she had given me first, I began rubbing across the top part of her back.

Using her lavender colored wash rag, that was full of Dove soap. " I've never gave childish? Ever."

" ..."

"..."

" And quit rubbing over my back all ha–"

" I'm finna get out." Cutting her sentence short, after placing her rag back onto the rack. I stepped out of the shower shortly afterwards.

Wrapping an all black towel around my torso, as Lucky continued to stand inside the shower. With her face and lips, all twisted up.

" What about my back?" She asked slowly.

" What about it?" I mirrored her current expression.

"..."

"..."

" You were supposed to be helping m–"

" Yeah, and I was doing that? Until yo ass started gettin' all smart and some more shit with me? As if I'm yo child or some."

" Okay Von." Waving me off dismissively, after twisting the knob to the shower, so that the water could cut off. Lucky had begun to step from out of it slowly.

Making sure that she kept her backside facing towards me, the entire time that she had began applying lotion onto her body.

" Okay, what?" I quirked up my left eyebrow, once had finished brushing my teeth. " Nothing." Her head shook side to side slowly.

" Just..could you just bring me my outfit? So that I can get dressed inside of the bathroom, please?"

Oh ight.

" Mm-hm." Humming lowly, with my head tilted slightly towards the side. I occupied myself with doing what Lucky had asked of me.

Making sure that I had placed a soft kiss onto her temple. After I had entered back inside of the bathroom, and sat her outfit down onto the countertop.

" I love you, Luck."

"..."

"..."

" You hear me?"

" I love you more, Von." Lucky responded quietly, keeping her focus on staring at her reflection inside the mirror.

" And can you grab my slippers for me, on your way downstairs? Because I'm not going to be able to walk around the gender reveal? In these slides all night."

" Yeah, where they at?"

" Um..I think somewhere near the dresser or underneath it maybe? And I'll be ready in like five to ten more minutes too, hubby!"

" Ight, let me know when you ready to come downstairs? So I can help you. And grab my shades from up underneath the sink for me? Before you leave from up outta' here too."

" Okay." Nodding again, with a smile on her face this time around. Lucky had started brushing her hair back into a ponytail. While I stood off toward the side for a bit, just watching her in awe.

As she did so.

" My slippers? Aren't gonna grab themselves."

Who tf?

" Keep on talking to me like you crazy? And watch how fast yo lips end up getting twisted." I warned her, with my face frowned up.

" Talking to me and telling me what to do and shit, as if I'm yo maid? When I ain't."

"..."

"..."

" ..Yo ass? Been having the game fucked up for re–"

" Sky just texted me? And said that everybody's waiting on us. So can you grab my slippers for real, and help me to the car? So we can go."

"..."

"..."

" Dayvon?" Lucky continued to call out to me, while I stood in my exact same spot. With furrowed up brows and a crinkled nose.

" Yeah bruh, come on." I held out my hand so she could grab it. " You get my shades from underneath the sink?"

" Mm-hm." She smiled widely, holding them up in her free hand. " Now let's go, before Sky or your mama? Ends up calling my phone again."

" Yo mama ain't called or nothing yet, since you invited her?" I questioned, as the two of us began walking down the stairs.

"..No, but it's okay.." She forced a smile across her face. " Nine times out of ten? She's still holding a grudge against me. Being that I got an abortion when she begged me not to."

"..."

"..."

" And though I felt that it was something I needed to do? Sometimes I wish that I never went through with it. Because I miss my mom, a lot. And she's supposed to be around? For when important events like today. Are going on, you know?"

" Mm-hm." I nodded my head slowly, holding open the front door for Lucky. Once we made it down the steps successfully.

" Don't be sad or none about it? For too long though. Because today's supposed to about you? And our baby. And I know that me saying that, probably ain't some shit that you really care to hear right now? But it's the truth." I stated bluntly.

Using the ends of my jacket sleeve, to wipe away all the fresh tears? That had begun to roll down the sides of her face uncontrollably. Due to the mention of her mother and their tensions? Being brung up.

" You look too good? To be crying right now. And fuckin' up all yo makeup anyways."

" I don't feel pretty." She sniffed dramatically, stuffing her face into the center of my chest.

" Well I'an neva' been attracted? To muhfucka's who was ugly. So if I said that you look good? Don't start down talking yo self around me, as if I'ma agree? Cause I ain't."

"..."

"..."

" Too grown? To be acting like you white, whenever shit don't be going yo wa–"

" Just start the car, Dayvon." Huffing hardly after pulling her seatbelt across her chest, Lucky had laid her head onto the window.

Causing me to pause and begin sitting in silence, with my hands inside my lap. As I began mugging her, with my lips twisted upwards.

" I'on like yo attitude."

" Oh." Was all that she chose to say, as she kept her head leaned against the door. " That sounds like a personal pro–"

" Aye, don't say shit else to me? Until we get to the party. Cause all that lovey dovey shit I was tryna show you? Ova' wit'. On my mama and my kids? That shit dead as hell now."

"..."

"..."

" Oh, so what you ain't gone say shit back?" I questioned with my eyebrow quirked up.

"..."

"..."

" Mmcht, you childish as hell bruh. On my mama? You childish and bogus as fu–"

" Nah, get from up off me tryna kiss and shit. When I just told yo ass? That we was into it goofy." I fussed with a voice full of irritation.

Pushing my palm into the center of Lucky's chest. As a way to keep her wide, round belly having ass? From climbing across the armrest and reaching me.

" But we have to look like we're happy? When we get out the car. And start walking inside of the party stink."

"..."

"..."

" Stink, do you hear me?" Lucky asked sweetly, rubbing her thumb across the side of my jaw.

"..."

"..."

" Dayvon, Dayvon, Dayvon, Day–"

" Ouch!" Slouching back against the passenger seat, with her hands clutching onto both sides of her stomach. Lucky's entire face, was now frowned up.

As she rocked herself side to side, with a pained expression present. " What's wrong?" I yanked my keys from out the ignition, after parking into our assigned spot crookedly.

" Lucky?" Leaning the upper half of my body across the console, I placed both my hands across her stomach. Rubbing against it softly, with my eyes trained directly on her face.

" Lucky, what's wrong bruh?"

" Can you rub your hand more on this side?" She questioned softy, after being silent for a while.

" I felt a sharp pain over there, and it keeps moving down towards my back? Whenever I try to sit up."

" Move my hand? To where it's hurting you." Sighing hardly with my head shaking side to side. I watched Lucky closely, as she shifted my hand around. So that it could be placed against the lower right half, of her stomach.

" You probably caught a cramp? From eating that sorry ass food, you got from Applebees last night."

" Appebees? Isn't even nasty Von." Lucky rolled her eyes in irritation. " You dirty as hell? For eating that shit." Mushing the side of her head playfully, once I had finished caressing her entire stomach.

I leaned back over towards my side of the car. Grabbing onto Lucky's slippers, that she planned to change into later on. Along with her purse, that had a bunch of shit she didn't even need? On the inside.

" I'm dirty, but did you or did you not try to fuck me? Right after I got home, though?"

" I'an try? I did." I answered smartly, all while holding open the door. So that Lucky could walk inside of the Gender Reveal Party, before I did.

" Mmcht, that's not even the point I was trying to
prove? But whatever." Waving me off dismissively, just as a bunch of my family members, had started swarming all around her.

As if they hadn't seen her in forever. Caused me to shift focus elsewhere, once the sight of True and Jr, sitting at a table with my mama? Had caught my eye.

" Von?" Lucky called out from behind me, with her hands held out. " I need my slippers."

" Need yo slippers, for what? When we ain't even been in here five minutes."

" Because I just need them, so give them to m–is that my stinky man over there, with your mama? Watch out and bring my slippers with you? So I can change into them while I'm sitting down."

"..."

"..."

" Dayvon, did you he–"

" Yeah bruh, I heard you." I huffed out loud in frustration, getting the back part of my shoulder pushed on by my mama.

The moment that Lucky and I, had made it over towards her table. " Don't be huffing at her!" She warned me, with her finger pointed out.

" Yeah? Don't be huffing at m–stink wait, come back!"

Hollering out loudly from behind me, once I had turned around and walked off, with her purse still in my hand. I kept up my efforts with ignoring both Lucky and my mama.

Feeling a state of relief begin to wash over me instantly. When Booka, Doodie Lo and Bandz? Had walked In through the large double doors.

Holding onto hella gift bags and balloons, all while they questioned where the table for presents were.

" It's inna' back, by them speakers over there." I pointed my hand behind me.

" What speak–wait, never mind? I see em. And what the fuck is you walking around, holding a purse for?" Booka's brows furrowed up in confusion.

" ..."

"..."

" You got some you wanna tell us?"

" Mmcht, aye stop playing wit' me? For real. And hurry up and sit them gifts down, so we can go out front and smoke."

" See, now? You starting to speak my language." Doodie Lo grinned widely, after pulling a five pack of Russian Cream Backwoods, from out his pocket.

" Move yo Mr.Clean head ass on down the line, so we can hurry up? And sit these heavy ass gifts down. And girl, don't be walking up on me frowning? Looking like a fat ass blueberry." Booka turned his body towards Lucky.

Once she had approached us from behind, with her arms folded tightly. " Not too much." She pointed her finger at him, before averting her eyes over at me.

" Where are you going?"

" Outside to smoke and shit, right quick. Why?" I tilted my head towards the side.

" What do you mean, why? Am I not allowed to ask you questions or something now, Von?"

"..."

"..."

" Okay." Nodding all while laughing, when she realized that I was ignoring her. Caused Lucky to begin engaging into a conversation with Booka.

While I remained standing off towards the side, keeping my eyes lingering over her short, small frame. That from here, where I was? Had stood out a whole lot.

And I wasn't sure if it was because of her stomach, or the way that the jumpsuit she wore, was hugging onto all of her curves? That was the cause of it. But all in all? Something about her appearance was throwing me.

Just as my urge to act territorial? Had grew.

Which caused me to take a step forward, and sling my free arm across Lucky's waist. Just as I pulled her into my chest, and rested my chin atop her shoulder. So that I could whisper inside of her ear, despite the fact that it was obvious? She wanted me away from her.

" I thought you were going outside to smoke?" She raised an eyebrow, grabbing onto my hand with quickness. Before I could inch it towards the center of her throat.

" Don't be moving my hand? From up off you."

" Then don't try and choke me? When we're in front of all our family members and fri–Marcus, what're you doing here!?"

Stepping away from me almost immediately, when the Marcus nigga she had assisted at her job? Had walked through the entrance way of the building.

Holding onto a small balloon and gift bag, that looked cheap as hell. Compared to the rest of the presents? That everybody else had brung.

Him and Lucky, had began engaging into their own conversation. While Booka and I? Sent glances to one another.

All while staring at the both them, with our faces scrunched up.

If I robbed and shot this nigga after the party, would I be wrong? Cause why it feel like him and Lucky, tryna play in my face right now?

" I remember you mentioning that y'all were having the gender reveal party, today? So I wanted to show up. And come give you my support, since you always try your hardest to support me? Whenever you're at work."

"..."

"..."

" The fuck is this nigga on?" Booka failed to whisper from beside me. " Be cool." I chuckled lowly, all while tightening the hold I had on Lucky's waist.

" The fuck you mean, be cool?"

" Just be cool." I repeated myself a second time, locking eyes with Marcus for a brief second. When his high yellow ass, had attempted to reach for Lucky's hand.

As if he didn't see me standing here behind her.

" Supporting you? Is apart of my job. But thank you for showing up anyways, Marcus. And um.." Lucky trailed off slowly, all while squeezing her hand onto my arm.

Once the sound of me clearing my throat twice, had filled her ears. " ..You can sit your gift? Towards the back.."

"..Onto the table, that's beside the speakers. And if you get hungry or anything? Feel free to help yourself with whatever the chef's have put ou–"

" LUCKY!?" The sound of Trudy's voice, from behind us? Caused our bodies to turn. Just as she had threw her arms around Lucky, all while beginning to rock the both of them side to side.

As she went on and on, about how happy she was to be here? As well as seeing us.

" I missed you more, Tru. But me and Von, were kind of in the middle of talking? Before you walked over here. So could you um..could you give us a few moments alone, please?" Lucky asked quietly.

Keeping the grip she had on my arm, very tight. So that just by chance, if I had planned on walking away? She'd have the upper hand with stopping me from doing so.

" Oh." Was all that Trudy had said, as she glanced over to lock eyes with me. With nothing except a mug? Being plastered across her face.

"..Yeah, I guess I'm cool with waiting? Over whatever." She shrugged her shoulders, starting to walk away, in the direction of the table. That Kennedy and Booka were currently sitting at.

" I never even knew? That Ken was here." Were the first bit of words to escape Lucky's mouth. Once the two of us were finally alone, near the corner we had been standing in since earlier.

" Mm." I hummed lowly, flexing my arms a bit.

" ..You knew that nigga Marcus, was coming though right?.."

" Von–"

" Nah? Keep that shit honest. And lemme know if I'm trippin'? Or not Lucky."

" ..I didn't know.." She stared up at me, shaking her head side to side. " I promise? That I did–"

" So why you run from up out my arms, when he walked up in hea' then?"

"..."

"..."

" Cause you see how that shit making you look right?" I flicked her chin up, using the tip of my finger.

" Yo ass starting to look? Suspect as hell. And you sittin' up hea' in my face finna cry? Ain't makin' the situation no fucking betta–"

" I just hadn't seen him? Since he's been shot Von." Lucky sniffed hardly, rubbing her hand underneath her eye.

"...He hasn't been by the office? Since then. And me and one of my coworkers, had been talking about the gender reveal party? On the last day he was there."

"..So him being here? Definitely surprised me. But I figured that he would probably try to sho–"

" Show up for what?" My head tilted towards the side, just as my nostrils began to flare.

" The fuck he tryna show up and support you for? When you already got a village of muhfucka's? Who do that shit for you regularly."

"..."

"..."

" But you know what?" I mumbled after a while, using my thumb to caress the lower half of Lucky's face.

" I don't want us fussing, Von." She whispered quietly, with a quivering bottom lip.

" I'm knowing, that's why we gone finish up this conversation? Later." I stated flatly, after releasing the hold I had on her face.

" I'an tryna make you cry or none? When we supposed to be being happy, right now. But I'on want you talking to that nigga no more? While we here either."

" Dayvon–"

" I'on say shit? Twice. And you know that, so just do what I said? And we ain't gon' have no problems."

"..."

"..."

" The fact you even tryna debate wit' me about it? Adding to how crazy yo ass starting to look, to me too. Cause how you gone defend a muhfucka, that don't even respect me as yo nigga Sekani?"

" Like what, don't piss me off bruh. Cause if a bitch did that shit to you, behind me? Yo ass would be crying and some more sh–"

" I'm leaving." Putting her hand up in front of me, with her face frowned up. Lucky had begun to walk away from me, before turning back around shortly afterwards.

So that she could tell me one last thing.

" I'm not about to talk to you? When you're being spiteful. While making up assumptions about stuff? Over you feeling insecur–"

" I'an never been insecure? Ever." I spat out angrily, feeling my lips twist upwards.

" Wrong nigga." Was my next response, and before I knew it? Lucky was already storming off towards the bathroom.

As Trudy and Ken followed down behind, all while questioning her about what was wrong, along with what had I done to her. When in reality? They should've been asking what she had done to me.

" Beefing with yo BM at y'all gender reveal party? Is crazy." Doodie Lo laughed hardly, once him and Booka had walked back towards me.

With Bandz and Bj? Not being too far behind them.

" Mmcht, man I'an beefing with that girl." I sucked my teeth hardly, leaning my back up against the railing from the stairs.

After the five of us had made it out front. And began rolling up and smoking, like we planned to do earlier? Before unwanted motherfuckers started showing the fuck up.

"..I'an even mad at y'all? For beefing. Cause I wish a nigga would try to grab on Ken? While I was standing right there." Booka chimed into the discussion, taking a pull from his blunt afterwards.

" Muhfucka's wouldn't have no hands or feet? After I got thru wit' em. But shit, it's good that you keeping yo composure and shit? While he in there."

" Cause I was expecting yo ass to hit him? A'sumn. I'an gone lie, but you doing good keeping yo cool and shit gang."

" Y'all think so?" I questioned lowly, with seriousness all in my voice. " Nigga? We know so." Bj told me, with his face frowned up.

" You could've easily shot that nigga right there? If you was really onnat'. But you kept yo cool and shit? For yo family and for Lucky. So don't get to tripping too bad and shit? Off that nigga being here."

" Cause Lucky love you to death." He nodded his head over in my direction.

" And I know for a fact? That she would neva' do none to make you leave her a'sumn? Either."

"..."

"..."

" Her ass love you way too much for that. And to have a muhfucka' even love you like that? Be a blessing for real. So don't let no light bright ass, YK Osiris looking ass nigga? Make you feel insecure about you and yours."

" I hear you." Was the only thing that I could muster myself up to say. As I continued on with smoking, with my eyes locked directly onto the ground.

As thoughts about Lucky, along with that nigga Marcus? Had started swarming my mind entirely. So badly to the point, that I had eventually ended up throwing back two 30's that Bj had given me.

Feeling myself grow way more relaxed, as time passed on. And I continued on with facing all of the blunts, that were in rotation.

Until the sound of my heart, beating inside my ears? Had become nonexistent. And the only thing on my mind currently? Was adding onto my high.

Despite the fact? That I was already too far gone.

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
________________________

Menace2society 2h

Lord have mercy, never did she call this man her pet owl.

Kennedy.evans 56m

Oh my God, heavy on the it's barely even you, for real. Because why would I want Marcus?? #menfuckingsuck

big600booka 1h

You replied to their story
don't make comments about me in your story, when you've probably been talking shit about me? with von.

Girl ain't nobody out here talking shit about yo big ass 😂😂 now get off my phone n leave me alone goofy

Cause u just pissed me off

oh well? go cry to god about it or something. because today is about me and my baby? NOT y'all.
Seen

kingvonfrmdao 47m

You replied to their story
you only ever post this much? when you just finished getting high. so i would hope that you're not outside overdoing it von, fr.

Ain't nobody out here overdoing shit, so worry bout yo party and all dem guests? Not me.

why can't you just be an adult & tell me what's wrong? instead of throwing childish ass tantrums. and running off to get high? whenever you're mad at me.

Didn't we already say that we was gone talk later ?

yeah we did, but clearly? you must wanna talk right now or something von.

Naw, I don't fasho. And okay den? So don't be asking if I'm tryna talk, when we already said we was gone wait till we home.

okay von whatever, idc anymore.

just make sure you're back inside in the next ten minutes. if me or the gender of our baby? means anything to you.
Seen

What was supposed to be the best day of my life? Is turning out to be a bad one. And all I really want to do right now? Is cry my fucking eyes out.

Because why does love, have to be so god damn hard?

4theloveofnalah 39s

SheilaRobinson1984 Replied to your story
Having a gender reveal party, months after you just aborted the last baby for nothing? Is sick work.

But I want nothing but the best for you? In this life Sekani. Even if that means, that I have to treat you as if you don't exist? Then that's exactly what i'm going to do. #takecare #beblessed

Yeah?..Let me go ahead and have a quick, small cry. Before the helicopter comes, to reveal the color of my baby's gender.

______________

15 minutes later...
______________

" Lucky?" Light knocking against the bathroom door, caused my movements to seize. As I wiped away the tears from off my cheeks with quickness.

Once Von had taken it upon himself, to start picking the lock. All while inviting himself inside the bathroom with me. As the two of us just stared at one another, with blank facial expressions.

When he had gotten all the way inside, after shutting and locking the door back.

" I didn't say? That you could come i–"

" Why you crying?" Talking over me, before I got the chance to finish up my sentence. Von had pulled me into his embrace, rather forcefully afterwards.

Which made my head collide with the center of his chest, due to how hardy he continued to tug against both of my arms.

" ..Von, you're high right now. Aren't you?.." A look of disapproval appeared across my face, when Von had chosen to keep quiet? Instead of answering my question.

" You couldn't wait until we got home or something? To do that."

" Mmcht, you acting as if I can't walk? A'sumn." He sucked onto his teeth hardly, all while keeping the tight hold he had on me.

" I'm not acting like anything? Actually. But you are handling me kind of rough right now. As if I'm not pregn–Von stop."

Pushing my palms against the center of his neck, I tried my hardest to keep his head from coming anywhere near me. As he attempted to press his  large, full lips onto my glossed ones.

"..Y-you can't just try and kiss me? After we've been arguing all evening. Especially? When you haven't even apologiz–"

" The fuck I gotta apologize for?" The tone of Von's voice had raised an octave. As I stood with my arms wrapped tightly around myself.

Feeling fresh tears, start to pool at the brim of my eyelids. Due to the way he continued to holler at me aggressively, as if my feelings? Hadn't mattered at all to him.

"..I'an the one who invited that nigga Marcus here? That was all you. So don't get to acting funny and tryna deny me from being up on you? Cause he here right now."

" For you don't have no nigga or no house? To come back to–"

" I can't get put out of something? That's in my name. But okay Von, you've got it." I threw my arms into the air.

"..."

"..."

" You can have the entire day, really? Because I'm done." I sniffed hardly, just as an aching sensation started to occur inside my throat.

" ..Y-you and my mama? Can just have it! Because I'm tired Von. I-I'm tired of you treating me like this? Whenever you get mad over things that don't matter!"

"..A-and I don't really want.."

" You'n want what?" He questioned me with quickness, with his eyes squinted together during the process.

"..."

"..."

" What you don't want, Lucky?" He repeated himself.

" I don't really know if I want to have a child with you? When you don't even know how to treat me with respect. That's what it is? That I don't want Von."

I whispered out angrily, pushing my finger into the middle of his chest. "..Now if you'll excuse me?.." I stepped around his body, making my way towards the bathroom door.

"..I'm going back out front, to be around the few bit of people? Who actually love and support m–"

" On who, I'on love you?" Von's hand came in contact with the back part of my neck, as he held onto it securely with a loose yet firm grip.

" Vo–"

" I'on give a fuck about how mad I make you, or how much you think you tired of me? Cause you and me both know, that you ain't finna go no where. So watch the shit you saying out yo mouth? For real."

The warning he gave me? Was clear.

Just as the feel of his fingernails, beginning to press into my skin. Had caused me to wince a bit, all while more tears continued to spew down my cheeks uncontrollably.

" You hear me?" He eyed my face closely, turning my head towards him. " Huh?" The side of jaw got tapped on twice.

"..Yes.." Dropping my head downwards, with my hands clutching onto the bathroom handle.

I watched as Von exited from out of the door first. While I remained standing in front of the mirror, growing more upset as time passed.

Once I noticed how puffy and red my eyes had gotten, due to me crying nonstop. Over the last ten to fifteen minutes.

" Clean yo face up? So we can go back up front."

Jumping hardly, at the sight of Von entering back inside the bathroom. Made me comply with what he had asked of me, in hopes that he would just leave me alone?

And allow me to be at peace, for the remainder of the party. Even though deep down? I knew that would never happen.

Especially being that Marcus? Was still currently around here somewhere. Probably fueling to the anger, that Von had already felt.

Prior to him continuously trying to insinuate? That something was going on between Marcus and I.

When in reality? There wasn't.

" Is the helicopter already here?" I questioned softly, walking on the opposite side of Von's body. With my hand being interlocked, with his fully covered tattooed one.

" Unhuh." His head nodded slowly, just as Trudy and Kennedy. Along with Skylar, Von's mama and Booka? Came rushing towards the both of us.

Once the sound of loud whirling from above us? Had filled our ears. Just as the helicopter flew over top of the entire party. Causing Dayvon to reach out his hand, and grab onto the microphone from his mom.

So that everyone standing around? Could join in on counting down from 10 with him. As I on the other hand? Felt my entire body begin to grow hot.

Just as anticipation and nervousness, started to overwhelm my mind completely. When a loud bang had went off, just as Von had made it to the number one.

All while resting his arm across my lower back, as he pulled my body in closer. Whispering on and on about how much he loved me, along with a bunch of other irrelevant things? As his lips were near the tip of my earlobe.

" Lucky, look at the camera and smile!" Trudy approached my side, with her phone being directly in front of my face.

" I think they're about to drop color now? Bitch."

" I think they're about to–IT'S A BOY!" Kennedy was the first to yell out, once light blue powder? Had started dropping down from out of the helicopter.

" LUCKY YOUR'E HAVING A BOY BITCH!"

There was so much commotion, laughter and joy all around me. As I stood in my exact same spot, watching as Von and Booka? Had begun hugging one another all tightly.

All while rocking side to side, and crying so hardly? That I was beginning to grow a bit confused, as to who was currently pregnant right now.

Because it couldn't have been me? With the way that they were acting.

" Lucky? Stop frowning and smile!" Von's mama walked in front of me, placing her hands onto both my cheeks shortly afterwards.

" You wanted another girl, didn't you?" Sky questioned quietly, staring over at me with a sad look present.

" Yes–well? No." I shrugged my shoulders, feeling tears start to fill my eyes. " The gender? Had never really mattered to me. I'm just happy and grateful? That I get to be a mom again."

"..I just, I don't know?"

" You just what baby?" Von's mama eyes held nothing but concern in them. As both her and Sky, had awaited for me to answer her question.

I just don't know how I can continue on with faking the funk, while pretending to be happy? Anytime after Von has decided to tear me the fuck apart? Behind the scenes.

When he knew that no one important? Had been watching or paying us any attention.

" I just don't feel too good." I said the first thing that came to my mind. " But it's nothing a quick run to the bathroom? Won't fix."

Forcing a fake smile across my face, I excused myself from the both of them afterwards. Getting my walk to the bathroom interrupted, once Von had lifted me up in his arm, carrying me bridal style.

Which made my entire face frown up in discomfort, due to the way that his arm was pushing up against my stomach.

" Put me down, Von." Leaning away from all the continuous wet kisses, that he showered across my jaw.

" We having a son baby!" His smile was so big and wide, as he spoke. That for a small moment, all the irritation I'd felt from earlier because of him? Had started to diminish, only just a little.

Seeing how happy and emotional he was, about the news. " I know." I gave him a slow nod, brushing the pad of my thumb underneath his wet, teary eyes.

" And I'm glad to see? That you're happy about it Von. But I've really gotta use the bathroom? Right now."

There was a small glint of dissatisfaction, in Von's dark brown colored eyes. After that clarification had escaped from out my mouth. But despite the fact that it was clear, he didn't really care to let me go?

He eventually, released the strong, tight hold he had on me. All while watching me rather intently? As I made my way back inside the building.

Feeling as if a large weight had been lifted off of my shoulders, instantly. Now that I was finally alone again? And away from all then lingering, curious eyes. That belonged to everyone, who had attended our party.

"..You look tired.."

Shouting out loud with my hands placed against my chest. I backed away from Marcus slowly, looking between him and the bathroom door. As I wondered to myself, where he could have possibly came from?

When I had just seen him outside, not long before I left to walk inside the building.

" What're you doing inside here?" I ignored his question. " I didn't even see you walk i–"

" I wanted some more fruit." He motioned his head down, towards the small cup of grapes he'd been eating on.

"..."

"..."

" The chef y'all hired? Knew what she was doing."

" It's just grapes, Marcus." Chuckling lightly, as my hand grabbed onto the doorknob handle of the bathroom.

I kept my head facing forward, feeling a bit relieved. Once I had made it halfway inside the room, for some odd and unknown reason? That I couldn't really understand.

Up until the door had re-opened and then shut. All while being locked and blocked, by Marcus's tall, broad frame.

" ..Marcus?.." I whispered out very quietly.

" W-what are you doi–"

" Earlier when you were back here, and your boyfriend followed you? Something inside of me felt uneasy."

"..."

"..."

" ..And I don't know what it was, that had given me the courage to follow him? But I did. And I wish you could've saw the look that was on my face? Once I realized that he was abusive towards you."

" Von isn't abusive." My head shook side to side quickly. " And what you heard? Was just a dumb misunderstanding."

"..T-that the two of us? Have let go. So I'd really um.." I trailed off nervously, struggling to keep back my tears.

Along with the fact that I was afraid? Hidden from Marcus completely. Once he'd begun to approach me slowly, after tossing his cup of fruit into the garbage bin.

" You are so pretty." His hand inched towards the left side of my face. " Did you know that, Sekani?"

"..."

"..."

"..You're so pretty and nice? To everyone that you meet. That it's almost kind of angers me? A little bit."

" Seeing how forgiving and loving you are to people? That don't even really deserve it." Continuing to come towards me, with his eyes trained directly on my face.

Marcus was now only about an inch or two away from me. As I finally gained up the courage, to try and shove him back some a bit. All while telling him that he needed to leave, while never coming back or speaking to me again? As I did so.

But of course? He hadn't really been fazed by any of my words. And before I knew it, he'd grabbed a fistful of my hair. Yanking back my head rather roughly, as my frontside had been shoved up against the wall.

Making me cry out as loudly as I could.

As I hoped that anyone who might've been inside the building, right now? Would've heard me.

And most importantly? Come help.

But by then, of course? It had already been too late.

And with me being so completely out of it, all while currently panicking and pleading? I hadn't realized that my all blue jumpsuit, was no long covering up my body.

As it hung loosely around my ankles, each time that Marcus's hips had pushed forward forcefully. Making nothing but the sound of a muffled cry, escape from out my lips.

And emit against his large calloused hand.

" ..I've been wanting to do this? Since we first met.." Marcus panted heavily against my ear, as one last push was sent into my body. Following the hot, warm feel of his semen? Beginning to fill me up slowly.

"..Of course? I had plans to be better. Once I had finally gotten my hands on you, but you were way better? Than I had expected you to be."

Stepping back away from me, as he redressed himself back in his clothes. Caused me to keep my back facing towards Marcus's face, the entire time that he did so.

As heavy like pants, left my lips. Along with small, light cries. That wouldn't seize, no matter how hardly I had tried to silence them.

And of course? There was nothing more I wanted than anything right now, then to be up underneath Von. The thought of him alone? Made my panicked state heighten.

As I began wondering how on God's green earth? Would I be able to tell him that I'd been raped. All because I decided to go to the restroom, to cool down? At the Gender Reveal Party for our son.

Our unborn son, who unfortunately? Was currently inside of my stomach. During the entire thirty seconds that I had been taken advantage of.

By a person who I had once assumed? Was my friend.

But you see that factor alone? Kind of puts me at ease a bit. Knowing that even though I had been raped by Marcus, and taken advantage of against my will?

I guess I should be a bit thankful? Being that it barely lasted one minute.

And once it had finally been clear, that I was all alone. After the door to the bathroom had opened and shut again? I rushed towards the toilet with quickness.

Emptying out all the fluids, that had been harboring at the back part of my throat. During the entire unwanted ordeal with Marcus.

Before I stood from my crouched position afterwards, wincing sharply. Due to the stinging and aching like pain, that was shooting throughout the lower half of my body.

Once the sight of bright red blood, being present on the toilet tissue I used to wipe with? Had caught my eyesight.

Just as a few small droplets, began to drip inside of the toilet bowl. While I sat with my face in my hands, beginning to cry all over again.

Growing angry at God, for even allowing any of this to happen to me. When I'd done nothing? But try to do good, by all of the people who were around me.

But at a moment like this? I wondered what was it all really for.

Why be a good person and do good deeds? When you aren't gonna be rewarded for it. But yet instead? Be raped against against your will.

As if you had meant nothing.

This day alone? Was surely going to haunt me, for the rest of my life though.

Just as me having to witness Von's reaction, once I told him about what's happened?

Was going to shatter the small bit of heart? I had left.

________________________

well?...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23.3K 1.1K 21
" I got a habit and I like that you don't judge me And it's so fucked up that I'm glad to be a junkie"
1K 47 9
𝐀 𝐊𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐕𝐨𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲.
542K 27.5K 35
❝𝖠𝗇 𝖺𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗋𝖾𝖽𝖾𝖿𝗂𝗇𝖾𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖿𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾❞ ©𝐖𝐎𝐑𝐃𝐒𝐁𝐘𝐊𝐀𝐘 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄 # 𝟣 𝖠𝖿𝗍𝖾𝗋...