You Belong With Me // Pedri G...

By pedriittaa

car crash /'kɑː kraʃ/ noun: an instance of a car colliding with another vehicle or with an object. But who c... More

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen

Chapter Eight

511 9 12
By pedriittaa

"Rosaliía!" Mikky and Sira squealed as they opened the door.

It had been two weeks since me and Pedro had gone out to the cinema to see Barbie. Here I was, invited to Mikky's with Sira.

They had decided to do a sleepover, because it was one of the last days of Mikky's youth and peace, she had stated herself.

"Hey girls!" I open my arms and they hugged me.

To be truthful, I had only seen them once, at Pedri's house, and even then I was drunk. But they seemed nice, so I didn't turn their offer down.

They welcomed me in and I saw that they turned the living room into a camping site. There were three mattresses on the floor stuck together, the couch being pushed away from it. We'd have an amazing view of the TV while in bed.

"We were waiting for you to arrive so we could eat!" Sira said as she pulled my hand and lead me out of the living room to the kitchen.

"I hope you like Domino's" Mikky said as she took a bag out of the oven.

She started taking out her order and loving it on her kitchens counter. As me and Sira sat down.

"Leaving the pregnant lady to do all the work huh." We heard from behind us, before he came into our vision behind Mikky. "I'm going to head out, the boys are having a FIFA tournament." He hugged Mikky from behind, wrapping his arms around her belly. "You four be careful, try not to tear the house down." He laughed, turning Mikky around and kissing her exposed belly. "I love you."

Once Frenkie had left, we started eating everything. She had bought pizzas but also the cheese crust and garlic bread that I love.

"Okay, I wasn't going to tell you two this but I can't keep it to myself for much longer!" Mikky broke our comfortable eating silence.

"What is it?" I ask as I try to scan over her face to see what she's talking about.

"Last week, I went to the clinic while Frenkie was gone to Madrid for the match." She started, "The doctor slipped the gender!" She squealed .

"Oh my god! What is it?" Sira asked as we all held hands.

"It's a boy!!" She screamed and we all started to jump around happily, before hugging Mikky tightly.

"Are you going to tell Frenkie?" I asked.

Mikky looked at us as her eyes widened. "Let's go surprise him now!"

The three of us rushed to put our shoes on and we hopped into Sira's car.

"Where are they at?" I asked.

"At mine." Sira said as she took a turn.

We quickly arrived at Sira's house. We both out and took the confetti poppers we had quickly bought at the store on our way.

"Baby? What are you doing here?" Ferrán asked when he opened the door.

Sira pushed past him not saying anything and we followed. We entered their living room to see Pablo, Frenkie on the couch as Ferrán sat next to them.

"What are they doing here?" Pablo asked Ferran as he furrowed his brows.

"We're about to find out." Sira's boyfriend replied.

"If we're here.. it's to announce something!" Sira squealed.

I felt someone hug my shoulders from behind and I didn't even have to turn to recognise Pedri, his smell being a big factor in this. He kissed my cheek.

"Hey." He whispered delicately. "What are you girls doing here?" I didn't say anything, just nodded towards the two other girls, to which he hummed.

"Frenkie.. last week I had an appointment for the baby.." Frenkie nodded, titling his head in a way to gesture for her to continue. "And the doctor slipped up.. so it's your turn to know." Sira gave Frenkie the party popper.

It would show blue since it was a boy, obviously. Frenkie took it nervously and it popped, bursting with blue confettis, and Frenkie lunged to grab his fiancé in his arms.

Pablo and Ferrán hugged each other while jumping. "We're going to project Mbappé it!" Pablo told Ferrán as they both checked.

"Do you want to be a mom?" Pedri asked me as he kept holding onto me. I turned my head slightly and saw him blush. "I'm just asking generally." He laughed.

"Well, I don't know. I feel like it's the kind of thing you know when you're with the right person. It would depend with who, you know?" I turned to look at the fiancés, still hugging as Sira had joined her boyfriend and Pablo. "What about you?"

"Of course." He just simply replied.

But of course to what? To me saying it depends on which person? Or of course he wants some? I don't push the subject.

"Are you enjoying your last days of holiday?" He asked as he unwrapped his arms off me.

"Yeah, it's peaceful, and the restaurant is closed for restauration for awhile so I really got some time off." I told him.

"You know, the group is coming to mine to enjoy the last days of heat in my pool tomorrow, will you be there?"

I nodded. "Sure, that'd be nice." I walked over to Sira and two boys, sitting down on the couch with them as Pedri followed me.

(...)

"Look, it's getting heated!" Sira exclaimed as the three of our heads turned to Pedri's TV.

Last night was our girls night, which we had resumed after coming back from Ferrán's. The three of us girls had decided to stay at Pedri's during the boys' match before the pool party.

"Shit!" We all shouted as Bellingham scored.

"Fucking hell." Sira added.

"They're going to be in the worst mood." I brushed my hand in my hair, in frustration as the match ended.

We all knew they would arrive soon after the match, taking as less time as possible, which meant there was probably not going to have the pool party.

We heard the front door open, and the five boys filled into the living room, falling down on the couch next to us.

I felt Pablo start to cry next to me, and I shuffled to hug him, scratching his hair consolingly.

Pedri left to somewhere else flipping off, muttering some words to himself. João joined our hug as my friends and their boyfriends hugged.

"You did your best.. and the referee was biased." I told them.

"We should've won..!" Ferrán exclaimed.

"You know what I did?" Pablo looked at me, "I shook hands with the referee, and they asked me why. I told them I always shake hands with the opponent team." This made us all let out a laugh.

"You're a psycho." Frenkie stated. "How about a movie night with some pizza?"

Everyone agreed and João suggested I went to see Pedri.

"Where is he?"

"He'll probably be in his room, it's the first door on the right after the stairs."

I followed Pablo's instructions, climbing the stairs before knocking softly on the door.

"The door's open." I heard Pedri reply and I braced myself before opening his bedroom door.

As I opened the door, he didn't even glance at me, he was lying on his bed staring out of his roof's window.

"Can I join you?"

"Yeah." He shuffled, leaving me a spot next to him on his double bed.

"Are you okay?"

"Not really. I feel bad for the loss." He sighed as placed a hand over his eyes for awhile.

"You can't blame yourself, you weren't even playing. It's got nothing to do with you."

I may not know a lot of football, but I understood that he couldn't do anything for it. Although to me, he didn't look injured.

"I should've played. It's been 66 days since I've been injured." He had counted them. "It's pathetic, I know, but I can't help myself. I worked my ass off during the summer to avoid injuries, and here I am. I just want to play, so badly." He uncovered his eyes and used that hand to ball up some of the sheets. "Maybe we would've won if I hadn't been injured. I don't mean to sound cocky."

I traced his hand that laid on his stomach with my fingers as I turned on my side, lifting myself on my elbow.

"There's nothing you can do about that Pedri. You can't blame yourself for something you couldn't control."

He sighed heavily once again before turning over to face me.

"I guess." He paused as he looked at me. "Do you know if the others are staying over?" I nodded. "And you?" I nodded once again. He smiled at me. "Thanks." I smiled back at him before he got up  as I sat up to see him take something out of his closet.
"And here." He threw me a hoodie. "So you can stop shivering."

I pulled his hoodie on before he hugged me.

"Actually, I have something for you." He said, his tone softer then before. He pulled his bedside table drawer open, taking a box out of it. "It's not something big but I hope you like it."

I opened the box to see a pair of earrings, silver just like the rest of my jewellery.

"Oh Pedri, thank you so much! You didn't have to.." I hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well, I saw you had lost some at mine a few weeks ago and while I was out with Pablo and his sister these reminded me of you." I looked at the earrings once again, "Simple but beautiful." He whispered and I felt my cheeks burn up.

I took my earrings off and put his on. "How do they look?"

He didn't reply but just smiled at me, and we ended up going downstairs together after a moment of just looking at each other.

The rest of the group seemed to be in a better mood, although it wasn't amazing.

"So we ordered tacos instead since apparently you girls ate pizza yesterday." Pablo told me as I sat next to him.

"Yeah.. okay that's cool." I agreed.

"Pedri gave them to you?" He brushed my hair behind my ear, looking at my earrings.

"Yeah." I nod.

"They look nice on you." He smiled.

"Thanks." The others had left to the kitchen. "You know, you had Bellingham in your pocket the whole game."

He laughed. "That'll show Mika who's better then."

I wiggled my eyebrows. "Thinking of my best friend?"

His furrowed quickly. "What? No. Of course not." He rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms infront of him.

The doorbell rang as Mikky came back with Ferrán, talking about some celebrity.

"I'll get it."

I opened the door on some young guy.

"Taco delivery." He smiled. I grabbed them from him. "That will be thirty five ninety nine please."

I grabbed my purse to grab my wallet, counting my coins.

"Thank you, and bon appétit." I heard the taco guy say, making me look up to see Pedri at the door.

"Have a good one." He said before closing the door.

I placed my wallet back in my purse and we walked to the kitchen, hitting each other's side.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Author's/Note)

Heyyy!

I'm sorry it's been so long since I've last updated but as I said this week is hard for me to be online.

I hope you're all happy and healthy.

Love,

Pedriittaa <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.8K 135 11
When they both face setbacks in their respective sports will they find solace in each others company.
Him By sky

Romance

14.2K 415 17
in all his darkness he was his light sweet dreams he dreamed, he would dream of him every night they were supposed to be best friend but things ch...
346K 4.7K 41
You are the sister of the famous football player Pedri, but sadly you live far away with your dad after your parents separation. But what happens, wh...
101K 947 54
y/n a completely normal girl, goes to visit her cousins in barcelona. her best friends obsession with a young futbol player, pablo gavi, leads them t...