Flames of Love

By ShivanyaSingh3

Love always stays ♾️ Even as a memory it resides in a corner as sweet memories or deeply pierced wounds. It a... More

Author's Note
Introduction
Chapter-1 : Longing for Love
Chapter -2 : Fresh starts
Chapter-3 : Internship Offer
Chapter - 4 :Memories from past
Chapter -5 : Journey to Udaipur
Chapter - 6 : Surprise Revealed
Chapter-7 : First day at Office
Chapter -8 : First knock of Love
Chapter-9 : Reunion Day
Chapter 10 -Unsaid Words
Chapter-12 : Attractions
Chapter-13 : Decision time
Chapter-14 : Realisations
Chapter 15- Plans
Chapter 16 - Chaos
Chapter-17 : Street Date
Chapter-18 : Blessing
Chapter-19 : Pain
Chapter 20 : Season of Love
Chapter 21: Confusions
Chapter 22: Reality hits
Chapter 23 : Mending broken bonds
Chapter 24: Truth is out.
Chapter 25 - Staying Together
Chapter 26 - Journey of Love
Chapter-27 : Intoxication
Chapter-28: Uninvited blues
Chapter-29: Secret unfolds
Chapter 30 - Feeling of Loss
Chapter 31- Bliss of Rain
Chapter 32- Miseries
Chapter-33: Won at life
Chapter-34 : Surprise
Chapter-35: Pain of Distance
Chapter 36:Harsh reality
Chapter-37: Bridging the gaps
Chapter 38 :Yearning for Love
Chapter-39 :Home
Chapter-40: Winning lost love
Chapter-41: Facing the hate
Chapter-42: Efforts to save bonds.
Chapter-43: Final bid to Love
Chapter-44: Engagement
Chapter 45- Wedding festivities
Chapter-46 : Mehandi & Sangeet Night

Chapter- 11: Hesitations

195 19 5
By ShivanyaSingh3

Two weeks passed..

In these two weeks nothing changed except Aarohi' s residential address as she moved from her P.G. to Navya's place as per her request.

Aarohi was still not able to gather courage to step towards Aarav. So she started to avoid going to him despite the fact she loved his presence.

Navya and Vihaan's personality was at loggerheads. They didn't miss a single chance to get on each other's nerves.From cute banters to intense arguments Aarohi witnessed it all and also felt pissed off between them.

Navya and Aarohi's residence
9:00 pm

Navya and Aarohi were sitting in the living room. Navya was busy making a presentation while Aarohi was busy in her romance novel.

Aarohi was lost in books. Navya said ," Suno mujhe na tumhare wo oxidised earrings chahiye mujhe na kal indian outfit dalne ka mann kar raha hai ".

Aarohi said in a teasing manner ," Ethnics outfit something special ". Navya said ," Aisa kuch nahi hai wo to mera mann kar raha tha ".

Aarohi replied ,"Mein to majak kar rahi thi . Meri cupboard mein rakhe hai waha se le lena infact ek baar tum wo box hi yaha le aao mujhe uss mein se apni ek ring bhi nikalni thi ".

Navya said ," Abhi lekar aati hu ". Saying this she left the room and made her place in Aarohi's bedroom where her cupboard was placed.

She was finding the jewellery box when her attention got placed to a diary which had fallen off the cupboard while taking out the box.

She was not in the mood of reading it but the open pages were expressing to her that the universe is giving a sign that looking once is not a sin.

As soon as her glance falls on lines her eyes widened in shock. She started turning pages with her fingers and each single line she was reading added more to her shock.

She was back to the living room where Aarohi was still busy reading a novel this time she was also eating a cupcake along with reading.

Navya sits beside Aarohi and distracted her from her talks. Navya asked ," Jitna romance tum padhti ho tumhari expectations to bahut high hongi apne partner se ".

Aarohi calmly replied ," Being with the right person I can easily go with the bare minimum". Navya asked with curiosity, " What kind of bare minimum"?

Aarohi replied ," I only demand respect,love,affection,being heard and understood from my life partner" and took another bite of cupcake.

Navya raised her eyebrow and said ," Tumhe aisa lagta hai ki Aarav sir ye expectations puri kar lenge". Aarohi choked her bite and started coughing.

Navya passed her water bottle and said ," Kab tak sir ke naam pe khana pani choke karti rahogi , kuch aage bhi kaho na."

When Aarohi stopped coughing and became normal. She hesitantly asked ," Iss sab mein Aarav sir kaha se aaye ".

Navya replied ," Aarav sir to na jane kab se iss mein involved hai mujhe hi nahi pata thi ". Listening to these sweat beads formed on Aarohi's forehead.

Wiping it off, she said ," Tumhe koi misunderstanding ho gayi hai , Aisa kuch bhi nahi hai ". Navya replied in a serious tone ," Misunderstanding to mujhe ho gayi thi ki hum best friend hai tum mujhse kuch kyu hi chupati, but you proved me wrong ".

Aarohi had a guilt on her face and she said ," Sorry". Navya replied ,"Mujhe sorry nahi chahiye I want to know the truth i mean complete truth".

Aarohi said ," Sach janna hai na suno pura sach I love him that is my entire truth and no one can change this fact".
Navya asked ," Are you sure about him. Maybe it is just a crush or infatuation".

Aarohi calmly replied, " Crushes don't last for five years". Navya's eyes were widened in shock when she heard the year count from Aarohi.

Aarohi continued and said ," His presence feels like home to me but at the same time when I am near to him I feel like my increased heartbeat will kill me for sure. I can't face him because I don't have the courage to make a single eye contact with him and at the same time I don't want to live a single moment without him".

Navya asked , " Why don't you just confess your feelings for him". Aarohi silently walked away to the table placed there. She took her phone from the table and played a song and the lyrics were:
Aes ishq che yaaro kuch kehya vi ni janda.
Rola paya vi ni janda.
Chup rehya vi ni janda.

Navya took a deep breath and said ," Ye story na to filmy lag rahi hai na tumhari kitabo ki tarah fictional. It is much more complicated than I thought. Ab aage kya karna hai ". Aarohi replied," Intezaar".

Navya replied ," Aarav sir ki shaadi ka, hai na". Aarohi gave her an annoyed look and said , " Bakwas na kar ". Navya replied ," Jaise tere plan hai na hum dono kuch time mein sir ki shaadi ka reception attend kar rahe honge ".

Aarohi asked, " Aur koi option hai kya mere paas ". Navya held Aarohi's chin and made her look towards her and said ," Meri pyari si dost wo ek handsome millionaire hai wo bhi handsome. Usse wait karne ki koi zarurat nahi ki kabhi uski koi ek tarfa Aashiq apna silence tod kar uss se confess kare. 0 post hone ke bawajood millions mein followers hai unke social media platform par. Wo abb announcement kare na na ki unhe ek girlfriend chahiye.Ladkiya line laga dengi.
Tere paas ek option hoga unke paas hajaar option hai ".

After hearing Navya's words tears rolled down through Aarohi's eyes as it was a reality hit to her. Navya later realised her words but it was not meant to hurt Aarohi at all.

Navya said ," Sorry yaar , mera matlab wo nahi tha". Aarohi replied with an emotional voice ," par baat hai to sach hi na ". Saying this she started crying with little sobs and hiccups.

With consistent pain in her voice Aarohi continued ," Na to mujh mein kehne ki himmat hai or na hi usse dobara khone ki. Agar wo dobara meri life se chala gaya to mein iss bar apne aap ko nahi sambhal paungi. I don't only want him. I need him. Losing him is worse than death for me ".

The pain in her voice that distance from Aarav triggers her. She cried her heart out in front of Navya. Navya too became emotional while seeing her friend in such a state.

She wiped the tears from Aarohi's face.
Later, wrapped her arms around Aarohi and engulfed her in a tight hug. She said ," I am sure that this journey is definitely not going to be a bed of roses for you. But being a friend I promise I will support you at every stage of it. It doesn't matter if you win or lose you will always find me by your side".

Hearing Navya's words a light smile appeared on Aarohi's face as she was a little relaxed that now she has someone by her side in getting love from Aarav

Next morning....
Aarav's cabin
11:00 am

Aarav was sitting on his chair while his head was placed between both his palm indicating something was bothering really badly.

His thoughts :
Do hafte jaa chuke hai first appointment ko ab tak mujhe single idea nahi ki aisa naya insan kaha se laau jise mein apna friend bana saku. Ye treatment bhi continue karna jaruri hai. Psychologist bhi badalne ki puri koshish kar li par baat na ban payi. Kya ye fizool se shart rakh di hai Dr. Ruhanika ne. Mein relations se bhagte to unke paas gaya tha or unhone ye nayi aafat mere samne laa di ki naye logo se friendship karo. Ab tak ek aisa insan nahi dikha mujhe. I don't know how I am going to get rid of all this shit.

"I think I should get some fresh air outside. Staying in the cabin all day will definitely get me mad ". Saying this he got up from his chair and moved outside the cabin.

He was moving towards the garden side to get some fresh air. When his glance fell over Navya and Aarohi was engaged in some kind of conversation.

Being at a distance he was not able to get their voice but enough to understand the topic which seems serious. Navya was blabbering something and Aarohi was silently listening.

When Aarav's eyes stopped at Aarohi he noticed that Aarohi was listening really patiently. The first thought that came to his mind after seeing her was that she is a good listener.

Aarav's thoughts ," I don't know much about her as much as Vihaan told me she is quite mature and an introverted personality. Wait a moment , I can choose her she is a stranger. Once my work is done I will tell her the truth about why I needed her and then she can go her way and I can continue my treatment peacefully."

A feeling of contentment came to his face this time when he was seeing he murmured ," Waise maine socha nahi tha ki jis pareshani ka hal mein itne dino se pagalo ki tarah dhundh raha tha wo ek din mujhe yu hi ghumte firte mil jaega ".

He was lost in his thoughts when Vihaan tapped on his back and asked ," kya hua bhai kaha lapata ho". Aarav hesitated a bit and said ," kuch bhi to nahi, suno ek baar mere cabin mein aana free ho kar tumse kuch kam hai ".

Time skips...

Vihaan entered the cabin and said , " Abb bataiye apko kuch kaam tha merse ". Aarav said, " Aise topic pe help chahiye jis mein tum perfectionist ho ".

Vihaan replied ," Jis topic mein meri perfection hai us se aapka koi lena dena hi nahi hai " and kept laughing till Aarav passed him a glare.

Aarav said ," Ab baat sun meri mujhe Aarohi Sharma ko apna friend banana hai.Abb tu bataega ki mein kaise baat karu aage ".Vihaan slowly grabbed the chair placed beside him and sat on it.

He was a little shocked by Aarav's words. He held his forehead with one hand and spoke in a dramatic manner ," Mujhe to chakkar aa rahe hai ".

Aarav said in an irritated tone , " Bakwas na kar". Vihaan replied ," Ye majaak shuru kisne kiya. Aap or khud se kisi ladki ko approach karo ye nazara meri aakhon ne aaj tak to dekha nahi."

Aarav said ," Shaanti se meri baat sunega pehle. Apni bakwas baad mein dena".Then he told him the entire truth about why he needs friendship with Aarohi and how Ruhanika (his psychologist) is the reason for all that.

Vihaan replied," Acha ye baat hai". Aarav hummed in response. Vihaan again asked ," Ek baat batao , Why only Aarohi not anyone else ?".

Aarav shrugged his shoulder and said ," Iss baat ka answer to mein khud bhi ache se nahi janta. But after choosing her I can say one thing I can trust her as you already know her ".

Vihaan raised his eyebrow and said , " Par aap hi to kehte the na ki employees se bas formal relations rakhne chahiye ".
Aarav replied ," They are past things. Maine hi wo rule banaya tha ab mein apni marji se tod raha hu. That's all and I am ok with it".

Vihaan said ," Par iss sab mein mera kya kaam hai ". Aarav replied ," tu hi us se jaa kar baat karega ". Vihaan instantly replied ," Bilkul bhi nahi". Aarav asked ,"par kyu?".

Vihaan replied , " Agar aap usse sach mein pasand karte to mein bahut asaani se jaa kar keh sakta tha ki kya tum mere khadus or gusse wala bhai ko haa karke meri pyaari si bhabhi banogi, or fir wo haa..."

Before he could continue he earned a smack on his head from Aarav. Vihaan gently rubbed his head and continued ," mujhe aage to bolne do. Par jaise ki aapko sirf friend banana hai wo bhi apne formal kaam ke liye , to aise boring kaam mein main apna creative dimaag nahi lagane wala. Is sab ko aap apne tarike se dekho".

Saying this Vihaan quickly disappeared from Aarav's sight. Aarav gently tapped one of her hands on his forehead and said ," Ye mera bhai hi tha na. Jo help karne ke time moka dekhte hi faraar ho gaya. Is se to baad mein dekhta hu. Pehle iss baat pe focus karna jyada jaruri hai ki Aarohi se baat kaise shuru karu.Pehli hi do hafte jaa chuke hai ab aur time nahi bigaad sakta mein ".

************************

Thank you guys for reading 🌹

Are you guys happy that Navya also got to know about the truth?
How will Aarav approach Aarohi even without help of Vihaan?
Let's see what story unfolds next.

I hope you guys loved it ✨
Give you feedback in the comment section.
Don't forget to vote for it.
Follow my instagram id ( shi_writes09 ) for more updates and spoiler reels.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.1K 789 75
*MATURE BECAUSE*: It contains serious, sensitive and triggering topics like self-harm, unhealed trauma, assault, murders, etc. Reader discretion is a...
156K 7K 27
Dev and Mahi. Practically strangers to each other. Their mothers, not so much. They are the best friends. Both of their families are not less than a...
2.4K 181 32
"𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝘀𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗰𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘆𝗼𝘂, 𝗺𝘆 𝗱𝗲𝗮𝗿𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗲𝗺𝗲𝘀𝗶𝘀. 𝗜 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗻𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 �...
1.6M 78.3K 73
Winner of "The Golden Bird Awards" hosted by 'AmbassadorsIN' They say, ❝Someone up there has already decided your destiny and paired you up with some...