Destined to meet

By sanakhxn19

Aiza and Zain, seemingly from different worlds, find their lives intertwined by fate. Unbeknownst to them, a... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 (Fateful Encounters)
Chapter 2 (Meeting)
chapter 4 (wedding pt.2)
chapter 5 (The start of their journey)
Chapter 6 (The Shared Laughter)
Chapter 7 (A Dance of Love and Laughter.)
Chapter 8 (Culinary Affection and Himalayan Dreams)

chapter 3 (wedding pt.1)

9 1 0
By sanakhxn19

As weeks turned into months, Aiza and Zain continued to get to know each other better. Their initial meeting had been promising, and their interactions had revealed deeper layers to their personalities. Aiza's friendly and bubbly nature had a way of breaking through Zain's grumpy exterior, and he found himself enjoying her company more than he'd ever expected.
Aiza's family and Zain's parents saw the connection forming between the two young people. As zain and Aiza wanted a simple nikkah and nothing else so both the family began discussing nikkah arrangements. Aiza's mother, Aiman, was particularly enthusiastic about the prospect of the union, and her father, Hamid, had grown fond of the idea as well. They believed that Aiza and Zain's unique personalities could create a harmonious balance in their future life together.
On the other side, Zain's parents, Hashmi and Khadeeja, had also noticed the positive changes in their son. Zain's grumpiness had softened, and he appeared happier and more content. They attributed this change to Aiza's presence in his life.
With both families in agreement and Aiza and Zain gradually realizing that their connection was growing stronger, the time had come to prepare for the nikkah. A beautiful nikkah ceremony was planned, combining elements of tradition and modernity, reflecting the merging of two families and two individuals with unique personalities. The nikkah day arrived, and Aiza was a vision in her bridal attire.

[Scene: The Sayyad residence, bustling with activity as preparations for Aiza and Zain's Nikkah ceremony are in full swing. Friends and family members are all pitching in to ensure everything is perfect.]

Aiza's best friend, Sarah: [Excited] Aiza, you won't believe how handsome Zain looks in his sherwani! You're a lucky girl!

Aiza: [Blushing] I can't wait to see him. But, Sarah, I'm so nervous.

Sarah: [Hugging Aiza] Don't be! Zain is a gem. You two are perfect for each other.

[Meanwhile, Zain's best friend, Hussain, is helping him get ready.]

Hussain: [Playfully] Zain, man, this is it! Your last chance to back out. Are you sure you're ready for this?

Zain: [Smiling] Hussain, don't even joke about that. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Aiza is the one.

[Back in the living room, Aiza's younger cousin, Ayesha, is trying to sneak some sweets.]

Ayesha: [Giggling] I think no one will notice if I take just one more.

Aiza: [Laughing] Ayesha, you've already had a dozen!

[Aiza's mother, Aiman, enters the room.]

Aiman: Ayesha, leave the sweets alone. You'll spoil the dinner table.

[Amid the excitement, Umar, Aiza's older brother, approaches her.]

Umar: [Grinning] Aiza, you look stunning. I hope Zain can handle your goofiness.

Aiza: [Pretending to be offended] Hey, I'll have you know that my goofiness is part of my charm.

[Umar and Aiza share a warm sibling moment.]

[At Zain's side of the house, his mother and father are in a serious discussion.]

Zain's Mom: [Worried] What if Aiza doesn't like the jewelry we got for her? It's essential that she feels welcome in our family.

Zain's Dad: [Confident] She's a lovely girl. Aiza will feel right at home here.

[As the ceremony draws near, the living room is filled with laughter, excitement, and the fragrance of delicious food being prepared for the guests.]

[In the warm and bustling kitchen, Aiza's mother, Aiman, and Zain's mother, khadeeja, find a quiet moment amidst the preparations for the Nikkah ceremony. The aroma of delicious dishes fills the air as they stand by the countertop.]

Aiza's Mom: [Teary-eyed] Zain's family has been so kind and welcoming. I feel like we're gaining a son today.

Zain's Mom: [Emotional] Aiza is a true gem. I can't believe our families are coming together like this. It's beautiful.

Aiza's Mom: [Her eyes glistening with tears] khadeeja, I can't express how grateful I am for the way your family has welcomed us. It's as if we've known each other for ages.

Zain's Mom: [Her voice filled with emotion] Aiman, you have a beautiful family, and Aiza is such a wonderful daughter. We're truly blessed to have her become a part of our lives. It's a union of not just two souls but two families.

[Aiman and khadeeja exchange heartfelt smiles, a silent understanding passing between them. It's a moment of shared joy and reflection as they think about the new chapter their children are about to embark upon.]

Aiza's Mom: [With a motherly glow] You know, Zain is a remarkable young man. His values, his kindness, they remind me so much of Aiza. I think they're going to be very happy together.

Zain's Mom: [Nodding with affection] Aiza's laughter, her energy, and her wisdom, they've already brightened our home during the few interactions we've had. I truly believe they'll be a perfect match.

[As the women continue to bond over their children's upcoming union, the kitchen hums with activity. Pots and pans clatter, but in this shared moment of heartfelt connection, the world outside seems to fade away. The sounds of love and acceptance fill the air, reminding everyone that this day is not just about a Nikkah but the coming together of two families in a beautiful and harmonious way.]

[With the Nikkah ceremony just hours away, the atmosphere remains charged with anticipation. More friends and family gather at the Sayyad residence, helping with the final preparations.]

Aiza's grandmother: [Admiring] Aiza, my dear, you remind me so much of your mother when she got married. Today, you're radiating happiness.

Aiza: [Touched] Nani, I'm grateful for your blessings. I hope Zain and I can live up to the love you and Nanu shared.

[Aiza's grandmother blesses her with a warm hug.]

[Sarah comes and they get engrossed in conversation.]

Sarah: [Whispering] Aiza, once you're Mrs. Sayyad, you'll have to share all your biryani recipes with Zain.

Aiza: [Giggles] And you'll be our taste-tester! Zain loves biryani, so I better make sure it's perfect.

[In another corner of the house, Zain is having a heart-to-heart with Hussain.]

Hussain: [Sincerely] Zain, man, this is a big step. Are you scared?

Zain: [Reflective] Not scared, but definitely nervous. I want everything to be perfect for Aiza. She deserves the best.
[Hussain pats Zain on the back.]

[As the guests continue to arrive, the Sayyad residence is a whirlwind of activity. Family members exchange anecdotes, share laughter, and prepare the last-minute details for the Nikkah ceremony.]

[Her love for handwritten letters had inspired zain to write a heartfelt note to aiza, expressing his excitement and hope for their future together. It was a touching gesture, and aiza appreciated the effort he had put into it.
He folds it carefully and seals it in a delicate envelope. Seeing Aiza's younger cousin, Ayesha, nearby, he decides she's the perfect messenger.]

Zain: [Approaching Ayesha] Hey there, Ayesha. I need a little favor from you.

Ayesha: [Curious] What is it, Zain bhai?

Zain: [Handing her the sealed envelope] Can you give this letter to Aiza? It's something special for her, and I'd like her to have it during our Nikkah.

Ayesha: [Taking the envelope] Ooh, a love letter! I knew it! Aiza aapi is going to be so happy.

Zain: [Nervous] Ayesha, it's not like that. It's just some thoughts and...uh, encouragement for the day.

Ayesha: [Smirking] Well, well, Zain bhai, I can be your secret courier, but it will cost you.

Zain: [Playfully] Cost me? What do you want, Ayesha?

Ayesha: [Pauses dramatically] A big bag of chocolates, the fancy ones!

Zain: [Grinning] You drive a hard bargain, Ayesha. Okay, deal. Here are the chocolates.

[Ayesha takes the chocolates with a triumphant look.]

Ayesha: [Mischievously] Don't worry, Zain bhai. Your secret is safe with me.

[With chocolates in one hand and the envelope in the other, Ayesha becomes the secret messenger of Zain's heartfelt letter to Aiza, adding a touch of playfulness to the Nikkah day.]

[The Nikkah ceremony is in full swing, and Aiza is surrounded by family and friends. She spots Ayesha making her way through the crowd, carrying an envelope. Aiza's heart races as she receives the envelope, her name delicately inscribed on it. She excuses herself and retreats to a quiet corner.]

Ayesha: [Whispering] Aiza, it's from Bhai Zain. He told me to give it to you.

[Aiza takes the envelope, her hands trembling with anticipation. She opens it carefully and begins reading Zain's heartfelt words. As she reads, her emotions begin to overwhelm her, and her eyes well up with tears of happiness.]

Aiza: [Softly, to herself]
"My Dearest Aiza,

I hope this letter finds you well and in high spirits. As I sit down to pen my thoughts, my heart is aflutter with a mix of emotions, and my hand trembles with nervous excitement. I can't believe that our Nikkah ceremony is just around the corner. It feels like I've waited a lifetime for this moment, and now that it's here, I can hardly contain my happiness.

From the first time I saw you, there was a feeling deep inside me, a sense of knowing that you were special, that you were the one I wanted to share my life with. Your warmth, your laughter, your unique blend of playfulness and wisdom - they all captured my heart. I want you to know how deeply I admire the person you are, Aiza. You have a light that shines so brightly, and it has illuminated my life in ways I never thought possible.

As I prepare for our Nikkah, I can't help but feel those familiar butterflies in my stomach. It's a big step, and it's only natural to have some jitters. But amidst all the nerves, there's an overwhelming sense of joy, love, and anticipation. I cannot wait to take your hand, exchange our vows, and officially become your husband.

Aiza, I want you to know that I promise to stand by your side through every twist and turn that life may bring. We will face challenges, celebrate victories, and build a beautiful life together. You've already made me the happiest man in the world, and I look forward to spending the rest of my days making you the happiest woman.

I can't help but smile as I think about the moment when we'll be announced as Mr. and Mrs. Sayyad. It has a beautiful ring to it, don't you think? I am so proud to be the one who will call you Mrs. Sayyad and know that we belong to each other.

I'll conclude this letter, my love, with a promise that I'll always cherish you, respect you, and love you unconditionally. This journey is just beginning, and I am eager to take every step with you. I eagerly await our Nikkah ceremony, and I eagerly await a lifetime of love, laughter, and happiness with you.

Yours forever,
Zain Sayyad"

[As she finishes reading, Aiza's tears of happiness flow freely. She clutches the letter to her heart, her emotions too profound for words. Aiza's heart is filled with gratitude and love for Zain, and in that quiet corner, her tears are the most beautiful proof of her happiness.]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 356 15
Two Hearts tied by Destiny bounded by Love AISHA X YUVRAJ TROPES MARRIAGE OF CONVENIENCE FORCED PROXIMITY HE FALLS FIRST SHE FALLS HARDER
8.5K 789 30
This is a story about two different people who bound in a contract marriage & believe that they will pull apart in the fixed time... lets see what de...
118 10 7
"Beyond the Horizon" follows the intertwining lives of Aisha, Zain, Maya, and Ethan as they navigate love, faith, and self-discovery amidst the bustl...
146K 12.8K 84
Story of two star-crossed lovers and their journey to find their Soul-mate.