chapter 5 (The start of their journey)

The whole day they both slept as they were so tired after the Nikah ceremony

*Evening time*

[Aiza and Zain sit in their living room. It's the day after their marriage. A gentle silence hangs in the air, as they sip on their evening tea. The formality of the wedding day has worn off, and they are starting to get comfortable around each other.]

Aiza: [Breaking the silence] My head hurts after all the wedding thing, by the way Zain, did you like the tea?

Zain: [Smiling] Yeah, I do. Thanks for making it.

[Aiza's face lights up with a smile, realizing that even simple conversations can be a source of connection.]

Aiza: [Taking a sip of her tea] You're welcome. It's a bit strange, you know. I never thought I'd be sitting here, married to someone I just met, having tea and sharing this peaceful moment.

Zain: [Nods] It is a bit surreal, isn't it? But sometimes, silence can be as comforting as words. It's a chance to just be, without any expectations or pressures.

Aiza: [Sips her tea] You're right. It's funny; they say that marriage is a lifelong journey, and it starts with these little moments. I guess we have a lot of tea-drinking to look forward to.

Zain: [Chuckles] Indeed. And I'm looking forward to discovering more about you, Aiza. Tell me, what do you like to do in your free time? Any hobbies or passions?

Aiza: [Thoughtful] Well, I love reading. My room is filled with books. And I'm a bit of a hopeless romantic, so I enjoy watching old, cheesy love stories.

Zain: [Smiles] I can't say I've watched many of those, but I'd be willing to give it a try.

Aiza: [Playfully] You better be prepared for some epic love stories then.

[They both share a laugh, feeling the conversation flow naturally, and the sense of comfort between them deepens.]

Zain: [Reflective] You know, I've always been a bit of an introvert. I find solace in the quiet moments. But I have to admit; I'm already enjoying our conversations.

Aiza: [Warmly] Zain, I have a feeling that together, we're going to make our own epic love story. One that starts with tea, silence, and maybe a few cheesy movies.

[They clink their teacups together in a silent toast, marking the beginning of their unique journey as a married couple.]

Zain: You know looked stunning in that bridal attire. You're even more beautiful today.

Aiza: [blushed and playfully nudged his arm.] You're just saying that because you have to, as my husband.

Zain: [chuckled] Well, I wouldn't say it if it weren't true. I feel like the luckiest guy in the world."

[As they sipped their tea, Aiza's gaze fell on her mehndi-covered hands.]
Aiza: The mehndi on my hands still looks so vibrant. It reminds me of all the love and blessings we received yesterday.

Zain: [nodded] I couldn't agree more. It was a perfect day, surrounded by our families and friends. I don't think I've ever seen you happier.

Aiza: [looked at him with affection] And you, Zain, you were the most dashing groom. I couldn't have asked for a better partner. I'm excited about all the adventures we'll have together.

Zain: [His eyes sparkled with anticipation] Me too, Aiza. We'll have our share of challenges, but we'll face them together. And as for adventures, I promise you plenty of those. We'll explore new places, try new foods, and make countless memories.