chapter 3 (wedding pt.1)

As weeks turned into months, Aiza and Zain continued to get to know each other better. Their initial meeting had been promising, and their interactions had revealed deeper layers to their personalities. Aiza's friendly and bubbly nature had a way of breaking through Zain's grumpy exterior, and he found himself enjoying her company more than he'd ever expected.
Aiza's family and Zain's parents saw the connection forming between the two young people. As zain and Aiza wanted a simple nikkah and nothing else so both the family began discussing nikkah arrangements. Aiza's mother, Aiman, was particularly enthusiastic about the prospect of the union, and her father, Hamid, had grown fond of the idea as well. They believed that Aiza and Zain's unique personalities could create a harmonious balance in their future life together.
On the other side, Zain's parents, Hashmi and Khadeeja, had also noticed the positive changes in their son. Zain's grumpiness had softened, and he appeared happier and more content. They attributed this change to Aiza's presence in his life.
With both families in agreement and Aiza and Zain gradually realizing that their connection was growing stronger, the time had come to prepare for the nikkah. A beautiful nikkah ceremony was planned, combining elements of tradition and modernity, reflecting the merging of two families and two individuals with unique personalities. The nikkah day arrived, and Aiza was a vision in her bridal attire.

[Scene: The Sayyad residence, bustling with activity as preparations for Aiza and Zain's Nikkah ceremony are in full swing. Friends and family members are all pitching in to ensure everything is perfect.]

Aiza's best friend, Sarah: [Excited] Aiza, you won't believe how handsome Zain looks in his sherwani! You're a lucky girl!

Aiza: [Blushing] I can't wait to see him. But, Sarah, I'm so nervous.

Sarah: [Hugging Aiza] Don't be! Zain is a gem. You two are perfect for each other.

[Meanwhile, Zain's best friend, Hussain, is helping him get ready.]

Hussain: [Playfully] Zain, man, this is it! Your last chance to back out. Are you sure you're ready for this?

Zain: [Smiling] Hussain, don't even joke about that. I've never been more sure of anything in my life. Aiza is the one.

[Back in the living room, Aiza's younger cousin, Ayesha, is trying to sneak some sweets.]

Ayesha: [Giggling] I think no one will notice if I take just one more.

Aiza: [Laughing] Ayesha, you've already had a dozen!

[Aiza's mother, Aiman, enters the room.]

Aiman: Ayesha, leave the sweets alone. You'll spoil the dinner table.

[Amid the excitement, Umar, Aiza's older brother, approaches her.]

Umar: [Grinning] Aiza, you look stunning. I hope Zain can handle your goofiness.

Aiza: [Pretending to be offended] Hey, I'll have you know that my goofiness is part of my charm.

[Umar and Aiza share a warm sibling moment.]

[At Zain's side of the house, his mother and father are in a serious discussion.]

Zain's Mom: [Worried] What if Aiza doesn't like the jewelry we got for her? It's essential that she feels welcome in our family.

Zain's Dad: [Confident] She's a lovely girl. Aiza will feel right at home here.

[As the ceremony draws near, the living room is filled with laughter, excitement, and the fragrance of delicious food being prepared for the guests.]