jasper and bella

By arviwhitlock

it is four years since Edward left bella In the woods. she has moved on and lives in Manhattan. she has her o... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
30
31
epilogue

29

6.3K 189 5
By arviwhitlock

Bella pov

I stared at myself in a wine red gown and gold heels with gold rings and my Cullen/Whitlock crest around my neck. The Cullens had gifted it to me to mark me as a Cullen/Whitlock. Even Lily had one. I smiled satisfied with my image and turned hugging the bride Tina. "you look amazing Tina. Justin is going to be smitten not that he already isn't. "

She smiled and said,"thanks Bella. U look beautiful. Jasper won't take his eyes of you " I giggled and her sister skipped in through the door chanting, "it's time "

We smiled and went towards the others to take our place.

Jasper pov

We were attending Justin's wedding. The music started and Lily who was the flower girl and Tina's nephew John, the ring bearer came forward holding the rings. The music changed as Tina entered followed by Bella who was the maid of honour.  I was transfixed by the sight of my mate. She gave me a bright smile which I returned and she went and stood next to the bride.

The ceremony was beautiful though I was distracted by Bella and resisting my urge to grab her and take her right here. The constant feelings of lust from guys as they ogled at my mated did not help my concentration as I clenched my fists to stop myself from killing them.

After the wedding Bella automatically came into my arms and I buried my face in her hair. "u look so beautiful babe " I said. She just giggled and hugged me. She then pulled away and pulled me towards the dance floor. I felt my and my family's shock as Bella wrapped her arms around me and moved expertly to the music. "wow when did u learn to dance Bella?" I asked her. " you forget jasper, I am a major in dance from Juilliard. " I nodded in understanding and twirled her around. My family joined us and soon all the other couples stood by the side as we danced around the dance floor precisely. Bella fit into our family perfectly. We changed partners and Bella danced with my brothers and Carlisle. They all complimented her and Kennett teased her causing her to blush and hide her face in his chest. She whined at him to stop causing us to laugh. The people applauded when we finished dancing.

Soon the bride threw the bouquet which landed in Bella's arms.

Justin removed the garter and threw it at us guys. I sent confusion to everybody and grabbed the garter. Bella shook her head and laughed at my winning smirk. She sat down and everyone cheered as I got down on my knees to place the garter on her thigh. I smirked and pulled the garter up her thigh with my teeth. She shivered under my mouth and I smiled. I kissed her knee and got up pulling her with me. "I love you jasper " she whispered hugging me. I smiled and whispered her with the same.

After the ceremony Lily fell asleep in Esme's arms and they took her home while led Bella to the terrace where my surprise awaited her.

Bella pov

Jasper led me to the terrace Nd I gasped. The terrace was covered with candles and flower petals. Jasper turned towards me and got down on one knee. I gasped.

"Bella you are the most beautiful, caring, and kind person I have ever met. I love you and would like to spend the rest of eternity with you by my side. So will you marry me, my love? "

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.3K 1.4K 46
Bella and Jacob have been really close since Edward left. But Edwards comes back and Bella is back with Edward that cause for Jacob to put distance b...
14K 600 18
It's the year 2106 and a lot has changed since that fateful day in the cafeteria. Vampires and other magical creatures made their presence known to t...
302K 6.7K 28
It's been about seven months since the Cullen family lost their beloved mother and fiancé. In a world of vampires, and Werewolves, nothing is truly...
54.3K 1.7K 40
Edward never came back after he left in new moon. Bella becomes a vamp and tries to deal with her new found self while trying to stop worrying about...