Wallace, Y/n and Gromit

By soulfox1305

One adult, one teen and one dog head for exciting adventures in their path. More

The Wrong Trousers
A Close Shave
Cracking Contraptions
A Matter Of Loaf And Death
Curse of the Were-Rabbit
Breakfast, Invention
Tottington hall, BunVac6000
Mind Manipulation-omatic, Vegetables Eaten
Aftermath, The Were-Rabbit
Hutch, Transformation
A Golden Bullet, Shocking Truth
The Harvest Festival
Saving Wallace, Rabbit Sanctuary
Return of the Robot

A Grand Day Out

1.2K 26 21
By soulfox1305

Disclaimer: I don't own Wallace and Gromit

Y/n = Your name

h/c = hair colour

f/s = favourite shirt

f/p = favourite pants

f/sh = favourite shoes

It was a nighttime at a house inside a stack of books the top book title 'Where to go' that was grabbed before more books and magazines are seen on the floor towards a table with a mug and a globe that's being spined around before stopping by man with brown jeans, a white long sleeve shirt, a green sleeveless jumper and a red tie his name is Wallace who is holding a book.

Wallace is sitting on a chair looking at the globe and sitting on another chair is a young man with short h/c, wearing a f/s, f/p and f/sh his name is Y/n reading a magazine while sitting on his right is a white dog with brown ears his name is Gromit reading a book Wallace spins the globe before stopping it at a spot glancing to the book and back.

Looking to Gromit and Y/n he said "These bank holidays is a problem to decide" Nodding lowering his magazine Y/n said "You are right, uncle" Gromit falls asleep but raising a finger Wallace said "Tell you what Gromit, Y/n, lads" That made Gromit wake up looking to him and Y/n ask "What" He looks to Wallce who said "Let's have a nice hot cup of tea, hmm".

Putting the magazine down Y/n ask "Do you need help" Shaking his head Wallace said "It's okay lad" He gets out of his chair and heads for the kitchen "Kettle should've boiled by now" Wallace walks to a tray puts a plate and a teapot on it taking the lid off pouring the boiling water in it closing the pot while opening a cabinet revealing crackers.

Wallace takes an open one and pours crackers onto the plate putting it back then opens a freezer to look seeing a plate with crumbs that was cheddar cheese he looks to see none "No cheese, Gromit, Y/n" Gromit put his head on his hand and ears fall down while frowning Y/n said "Seriously no cheese" Staring into the freezer Wallace said "Not a bit in the house".

He gets up closing the freezer placing three small plates and teacups on the tray picking it up and heads back into the living room Gromit and Y/n went back to reading Wallace puts the tray down sitting back on his chair grabs a cracker and took a bite making Gromit and Y/n look to Wallace who gulps the cracker "Gromit, Y/n, that's it cheese".

He closes his fists and waves them raising a brow Y/n ask "What about it" Smiling Wallace said "We'll go somewhere where there's cheese" Gromit and Y/n look to one another as Wallace grabs a book "Now where were we places to find cheese" Gromit and Y/n look at their books reading them blinking Y/n said "Uncle, there is one place to go".

Wallace and Gromit look to Y/n who turns to the window making Gromit and Wallce look to the window and they see in the night sky is stars and the moon Wallace said "Everybody knows the moon is made of cheese" Staring at it Y/n said "Well some people think it's just made of rocks and stones, uncle".

The moon is seen through bars and inside a basement is shelves of paints, water dripping along the wall and on the floor is a rat sniffing around but stops looking to see the door open then a light flicks on for Wallace to walk down the steps making the rats scurry away and Wallace walks to a stool flicks a switch turning a lamp on.

In front of Wallace is a writing desk and a large paper book he wipes his nose and begins to think before an idea popped Wallace grabs a pencil and sharpener sharpening the pencil Wallace smiles looking at the pencil and looking at the sharpener blowing to clear it and begins to draw on the paper making a huge triangle before stopping.

Wallace thinks staring at the picture for a moment before flipping it over and begins to draw again Wallace holds the pencil to his mouth thinking before drawling a line staring at the tic tac toe for a moment before flipping the paper Wallace begins to draw again for a moment, but he stops staring and flips the paper again.

He stretches his arm and draws again making a rocket with Gromit, Y/n and himself inside it before lowering to the bottom to making lines for the engine to launch and Wallace makes engines noises loudly.

Now Wallce is sawing a door but he's also sawing a holder that breaks making Wallace said "Whoa" He looks at both halves and tries to push the saw only for it to hit the ground Wallace sits up and thinks before glancing up while Gromit and Y/n are playing poker with crackers staring at one another Y/n said "I'm going to beat you this time, Gromit".

He pushes more crackers into the pile and Gromit does the same they show their cards and Gromit wins "Come on" Gromit pulls the pile to him "How is it that every time we play you always win" Gromit shrug his shoulders while Wallace puts his fingers in his mouth and whistles catching Gromit and Y/n's attention hearing Wallace whistle and they look down as Wallace smiles waiting.

Now Gromit is being used to hold the door and Y/n place his hands on it as Wallace is back to sawing again Gromit looks to Y/n who smiles and Gromit raise his brow and once the door is cut in half Wallace is sawing another piece of timber off some metal fence while Y/n is hammering each nail avoiding the saw "Try not to get me, uncle".

Wiping the sweat off his head Wallace said "Don't worry, Y/n" A few holes is drilled into the wood and Wallace hammers some nails as Y/n puts a new screw in the drill he pulls the trigger testing it and aim's it at the wood Y/n said "Here we go" He drills into the wood making a hole "That's it" He tries to pull it out "Come on now" He accidently pulls the trigger making him and the driver spin instead of the screw "AAAAAAAH"

Y/n lets go flying in a direction landing on the floor he sits up head spinning "That was some screw" He shake his head and got back to work as Gromit puts a protective facemask on and begins to weld some metal together, he stops looking at it before welding it again.

Now Wallace is painting the top half of the rocket dipping a brush into the paint bucket as Gromit and Y/n paint the wings but Gromit holds an umbrella with paint landing on it Gromit looks up only for a drop of paint to land on his nose making him furrow his brow while Y/n snicks a bit only to get painted by Gromit who got more paint on his face and Wallace continues to paint the top half two mouses look to one another and back.

Y/n and Gromit stood staring at the rocket and Wallace walks back standing between them he looks to Y/n pat his shoulder then back to the rocket Wallace looks to Gromit and pat his head then back to the rocket Y/n, Wallace and Gromit look to one another then back to the completed rocket staring at it.

An hour later Wallace and Y/n are walking down the stairs Y/n had a bag of supplies and Wallace had a suitcase he stops to look at Gromit who is at the controls pressing a couple of buttons and pulls a lever he looks to Wallace giving him a thumbs up and Wallace smiles waving to him and Gromit goes back to the controls.

Wallace follows Y/n down the stairs he whistles as Y/n reach the hatch getting in and Wallace climbs up the ladder entering the rocket looking to Gromit who press a button looking to Wallace who comes over with Y/n standing on either side of Gromit looking at the controls while Wallace adjusts the scope to look through.

Y/n press a button just as Wallace grabs the headphones to put them on pushing a level Y/n said "I'll check that we have everything" He walks over to the bags and Wallace looks to Gromit patting his head he said "Everything seems to be under control" Wallace walks but forgot about the headphones he collapse and made the headphones go pass Gromit who raise his ears avoids them.

Looking over to see Wallace on his back Y/n ask "You okay, Uncle" Sitting up Wallace shakes his head and pull his ears he said "Yes, lad" He goes out of the rocket and slides down the ladder as Y/n keeps checking the supplies while Wallace walks over to the fuse and holds a box of matches he push the box and pulls out a match.

Wallace pushes the box in and starts lighting the match and kneels down to light the fuse he gets up waving the match to go out before seeing the fuse getting shorter and Wallace quickly climbs up the ladder entering the rocket pointing, he said "60 seconds to blast off" Gromit pulls a blue lever and looks to a clock that begins to countdown.

Wallace begins to think then points "Unlock the doors" Gromit pulls a red lever looking up with Y/n and Wallace as the ground in the garden slowly opens up the gnome and a cabbage fell hitting the rocket while Y/n blinks double checking the supplies his eyes widen he said "Uh-oh" Catching Wallace and Gromit's attention he ask "What's wrong, Y/n"?

Looking to them Y/n said "There's no crackers in the bags" Walking over to him and search through the bags to see he's right holding his hands Wallace said "We forgotten the crackers" He got concern looking around Y/n gets up he said "The countdown already begun" Gromit shocked look to the clock and back to see Wallace quickly slides down the ladder and runs up the stairs.

Gromit covers his face glancing before covering it and Y/n hold his head in his hands as Wallace reach the kitchen he said "Hold on, Gromit, Y/n" He reach the cupboard opening it "Hold on" Wallace immediately grabs many boxes of crackers while Gromit spins his chair around and Y/n stands by the hatch he said "Hurry, Wallace" The clock reach 10 second mark and Gromit turns back.

Meanwhile the fuse heads for the rocket as Wallace quickly runs down the stairs dropping a few boxes and the fuse gets closer starting to go up Wallace gives the crackers to Y/n then gets in closing the hatch locking it while the fuse went into the rock and the clock rings Wallace stands closing his hands he ask "Huh"?

Outside the rocket nothing happened and a group of mice stare at the rocket looking to one another and back as Wallace looks down confuse, Y/n sits in his chair holding his head and Gromit close his eyes suddenly the rocket shakes Wallace looks around "Huh" He holds his face while the rocket rumbles making everything on the shelves shake or fall off and the mice all put on glasses.

Gromit looks around and Y/n lowers his hands glancing Y/n said "Gromit I think we forgot to do something" Thinking Gromit snap his fingers and push the brakes down making the rocket shoot out of the basement the mice watch it go while Wallace is flat on his chair along with Y/n who yells in excitement "WHOOOOO" Wallace yells "GROOOOMIIIIIIT, YYYYYYY////////NNNNNNNN".

The rocket leaves Earth everything on board shakes as Gromit climbs up to the controls, he pulls the yellow lever falling to the floor making the rocket head for the moon in stable condition Gromit is sitting on his chair with a deck of cards shuffling them, Y/n is reading a book and Wallace is reading the newspaper "Hmm" He flips the next page.

Gromit begins to place to cards together in a triangle before grabbing another two as Wallace puts the newspaper down holdings hands and changing his legs, he watch Gromit put a card on top and Y/n finishing his book before grabbing another one while Wallace looks around before grabbing a camera wiping the lens and aims it then flash surprising Gromit.

Wallace aims at Y/n who raise his hand waving just as Wallace flash the camera he said "Two for the album" Gromit puts two cards on top then he Y/n and Wallace hears the controls humming until a piece of toast comes out "Ohh" Wallace takes it "Nicely down" Y/n smiles reading his book while Wallace put some butter and eats the toast.

Slowly Gromit puts two more cards on the pyramid then a buzzing caught the three's attention they look to one another Y/n puts the book down he said "I'll check" He went over to the controls "We're here" Shaking his head Wallace ask "Huh" He looks out the window to see the moon "Oh" Wallace smiles to Gromit who kept holding the cards.

Cracking his fingers Y/n said "Let's land on it" Raising a finger Wallace said "Hang on, Y/n" He gets up "Allow me to do it" Wallace looks at the scope as Y/n pouts "Adjust angle to thrust" He press a button while Gromit works on his pyramid "Steady now" He push the lever "Lighting it up" Y/n holds on and Gromit is about to place the last cards on the pyramid "Steady"

The cards shake a couple times making Gromit move the cards he's holding away "Gently does it" Gromit place the cards on as Wallace pulls the brakes making the cards collapse and Gromit looks annoyed while Y/n chuckles a bit looking out the window to see the moon.

Now Wallace, Y/n and Gromit are walking on the moon with a picnic basket "Pass the ball, Y/n" Shrugging Y/n said "Okay" He gives the ball to Wallace who kicks it into the air and hold his hand out, but it didn't come back "We're in space, uncle" Wallace looks to him and Gromit before walking away until they found a spot.

Y/n and Wallace sets the blanket down Wallace said "Nice drop of tea will get the tastebuds going" He pours two cups and hands one to Y/n who said "Thank you" He and Wallace drinks them smiling Wallace said "Plate" Gromit reaches in and gives a plat to Wallace who takes it "Knife" Y/n reach in and gives it to Wallace who takes it and reaches out.

Gromit looks in the distance "Crackers" He shake his head and gives Wallace a box of crackers for him to take on and cuts a piece of moon cheese that squeaks and Wallace smiles cutting a small bit on his cracker while Y/n does the same to another piece he and Wallace bites the cheese and cracker eating them, but Y/n stops immediately.

Looking to Wallace shaking his head Y/n said "I don't like this one" Biting Wallace ask "See what you think" Gromit moves the bag for Wallace to push his dog bowl to him staring at it Gromit smells the cheese "Wensleydale" Raising his head Gromit shake his head Y/n said "I agree with him" Wallace looks at the cheese on his plate he ask "Stilton"?

But Y/n and Gromit shake their heads Wallace looks at the cheese on his cracker and gulps he hums putting the cracker on his plate "I don't know lads" He looks to them "It's like no cheese I ever tasted" Wallace rubs his nose Y/n ask "Should we try somewhere else" Nodding Wallace said "Another spot it is" Gromit smells the cheese only for Wallace to grab him.

Wallace, Y/n and Gromit walk along the moon to another spot but Gromit stops to look at the right Y/n looks and he ask "What's that" Wallace looks to see some sort of machine he ask "Hmm" He walks over to it smiling Wallace reach into his pocket and puts a coin in but nothing happened "Ah hah" He reaches down to pull the compartment only for it not to budge then bangs on the top.

Chuckling Y/n said "I don't think it works uncle" Turning one of the dials Wallace said "Come on, stupid" He accidently pulls the dial out looks around, Gromit raise his brow and Y/n looks concern watching Wallace put it back looking at the machine before walking back to Y/n and Gromit he murmuring about the machine "Come on, Gromit, Y/n" Gromit and Y/n follow him.

But little did they knew if they waited a bit longer the timer change to ten p for two arms to pop out the Robot raise its left arm rubbing it's head then stretch it's arms and straighten it's antenna opening the compartment moving stuff around to pull out a scope it adjust it to see the picnic in the distance the Robot surprised adjust the scope before putting it back in the compartment and along with its arms.

The Robot wheels over to it swaying and spinning a bit before stopping the Robot puts its arms out and grabs the cups looking at it before opening its compartment to put them in along with the plates and everything else closing the compartment wiping it's hands the Robot grabs the bag and reaches inside to pull out a magazine of 'Ski Tour'.

The Robot opens a page looking at it before flipping a few more until it stops to show a picture of a man skiing down a hill a radio bubble appears above the antenna the Robot turn it's dial to adjust the frequency until it shows itself skiing on the hill with a scarf passing flags until it lost frequency and the radio bubble disappears.

It lowers its arms grabbing the magazine before opening its compartment to put the magazine in closing it again place its hands on its sides turning around scratching it's head and turns again then wheels forward to grab two cheese looking at them the Robot opens its compartment searching in and pulls out glue squirting on the areas and puts the cheeses back on.

The Robot opens the compartment to put the glue in before turning around to see the rocket surprising it the Robot wheels over to the rocket passing the craters until it hits the rocket causing it to wheel back trying it keep balance then rolls over and taps the metal surface the Robot reaches into his compartment and pulls out a pencil and paper.

Closing the compartment, the Robot flips the pages and looks to see a plate on it 'WOL155' turning back the Robot writes on the paper ripping it to put on the rocket and wheels around it stops to see oil dripping out the Robot threw the pencil on the ground closing the book opening the compartment to put it back in and pulls out the telescope.

It closes the compartment and wheels around passing Y/n and Wallace making the Robot stop and wheels back to watch them eat the cheese and lowers to see they cut the ground the Robot place its hands on its side and opens the compartment putting the telescope back in cracking it's fingers and pulls out a truncheon and wheels over.

Y/n finish eating his cheese noticing Gromit is about to sleep he said "Don't worry, Gromit" Gromit keeps trying to stay awake "We're almost done, right uncle" Wallace nods keeps eating but squeaking caught Gromit's attention and looks between Wallace and Y/n to see the Robot stops right behind them Wallace said "This different" Y/n nods.

The Robot lowers the truncheon over Wallace head and raise it making Gromit look in horror and Y/n hearing the noise turns he ask "What the" The timer went out just making the truncheon stop inches away from Wallace who ask "Camembert" Gromit looks uncovering his face.

Staring in shock Y/n said "Uh, Uncle Wallace" Looking around Wallace begins to get up only to hit the truncheon he said "Ooh" He rolls his head looking at it before getting up "Ohh" Wallace takes the truncheon out of the Robot's hand "Hold this, lad" Slowly Y/n takes it watching Wallace pulls out another coin and inserts it.

Wallace takes the truncheon back and walks away humming Y/n gets up and Gromit walks to his side they stare at the Robot for a moment Y/n said "You just saw that right, Gromit" Gromit nods and they follow Wallace who ask "Where we off to now" He grabs the basket of cheese "Leave me to carry the basket, what" The timer went ten p making the Robot lower it's arm.

It notices the truncheon out of its hands then swings its fist punching its other hand the Robot open his compartment and pulls out the telescope and turns around facing the rocket before looking above to see Earth it stares remembering it's radio thought about it skiing the Robot quickly puts the telescope away closing the compartment and wave its hands wheeling over to the rocket quickly.

Y/n gets into the hatch and turns to see the Robot coming he yells "Uncle look" He points, and Wallace turns to see it he ask "Huh" He looks at the cheese in the basket and back quickly climbs up the ladder just as the Robot arrives tries to climb up "Gromit, Y/n" But the Robot was too heavy and knocks the ladder away.

Gromit went to the controls with Wallace as Y/n close the hatch he said "We're good to go" Scared Wallace press a few buttons and Gromit pulls a couple of levers Wallace said "Emergency countdown ten seconds" Y/n comes over to help them while the Robot open it's compartment to pull out a can opener and moves to the rocket.

The clock starts going from ten seconds as the Robot begins to open the rocket Y/n and Wallace sat on their chairs "Hold tight, lads" Shaking his head Y/n ask "Why did that robot come after us" Shaking his head Wallace said "I don't want to know, Y/n" He looks to Gromit "And think about Lancashire hot pot" Gromit nods while the clock gets closer.

Meanwhile the Robot continues to open the rocket until it made a hole throwing the part to the side and climbs in as the clock rings the Robot moves through the knocking a pipe catching Wallace, Gromit and Y/n's attention looking to the floor while the Robot feels around and touches a box of matches lighting a match.

Wallace listens to the noise and the Robot lights the match then Wallace realises covering his face the fuse wasn't lit Y/n ask "What's wrong, Uncle" Shaking his fists Wallace said "The fuse" He looks to Y/n "Ya forgot to light the fuse" Slapping his head Y/n said "We're gonna die here" Gromit looks down while the Robot hold the match towards a box that said 'Danger Fuel'.

Suddenly an explosion sends the Robot to the hole it grabs on the sides making Wallace, Gromit and Y/n hold on surprising them as the Robot holds onto the sides but bolts holding the areas begin to come off sending the Robot in a direction for the rocket to fly up into the air leaving the moon Gromit, Y/n and Wallace look to one another before looking to the window back to the moon.

Meanwhile the Robot keeps wheeling backwards holding onto the sides until it stops then the arms slump down and the antenna too the wind went pass the Robot reach out grabbing the blanket blowing into it before grabbing the sides raising it in the air shaking but stops then bends the end down.

Now the sides are flat under its wheels with pieces of metal covering the top parts of the wheels and the Robot holds two sticks it turns and begins to go down a hill going up another and went down that one the Robot went down but it uses the sticks to keep going up it stops turning around waving it's hand to Wallace, Y/n and Gromit who all stare Wallace and Y/n wave back.

The Robot turns and skis over another hill before going up another but use it's sticks to keep going up and went down to the next hill doing a flip then went down that hill and continues to ski the cheese hills of the moon.

Meanwhile Wallace cuts a piece of cheese Wallace said "Set coordinates for 62 West Wallaby Street" He puts the cheese on his cracker eating it grabbing a magazine on 'Cheese Monthly' "Hmm" Gromit rolls his eyes while Y/n looks at the window facing the moon thinking about the Robot he smiles, and Gromit push the lever for the rocket to head back to Earth.

Let me know what you think, vote and comment

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.4K 110 51
Meredith Snow's adventure continues as more threats plague the Elvin World. A rare animal has been found that might just save everyone but with that...
38.3K 448 36
𝑰𝑵 𝑾𝑯𝑰𝑪𝑯; 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗶𝘁𝗲 𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗻 𝗵𝗶𝗺𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗺𝘆 𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘆 𝗿𝗲𝗮...
136 13 3
Carly an Freddie an the gang head out to Pine Ridge to meet a local Bigfoot researcher in hopes of getting their own experience.
442 0 50
It's with two boys but it's also with their great great grandmother.