A Love like Ours || V Min Koo...

By Koochim21

SEASON( 1 + 2) A family drama ff This story is about three brothers Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook (Vminkook)... More

Sneak Peek
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
25
26
27
28
29 ❤️
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37 ❤️
38
39
40
41
42
43 🌘
44
45
Update
SEASON 2 🌼
S2 - 2
S2- 3
S2- 4
S2- 5
S2 - 6 ❤️
S2-7
S2- 8
S2 - 9
S2 - 10
S2 - 11
S2- 12
S2 - 13
S2 - 14
S2 - 15
S2 - 16
S2 - 17
S2- 18
S2 - 19
S2 - 20
S2 - 21
S2 - 22 🌔
VOTE
S2 - 23
S2 - 24 ♥️
S2- 25
S2-26
S2-27 ❤️

24

866 70 8
By Koochim21

Taehyung and Y/N reach their destination finally.
They were mesmerized by the beauty of Greece, beautiful white houses and beaches.
Finally after taking rest they both proceeded for evening walk, beauty of that place increased three folds at evening.

They bypass shops and discuss about how beautiful everything is.

" Wow Tae! This place is so beautiful!"
She says excitedly.
" Yes very beautiful."
They continue to walk as y/n holds his arm, his heart warms up.

" Let's have some snacks."
That place was crowded so he holds her hands pulling her closer protectively.

He pulls back a chair for her as she smiles while taking a seat .

" Hello sir! Oh what a gorgeous lady your wife is."

Waiter looks at Y/N without even sparing a glance at Taehyung, she blushed mumbling thank you. Taehyung frowns a little.

" Bring the menu." Taehyung sends him away

He eyes the waiter and shifts his chair closer to her as she chuckles understanding .

" Here is the menu- "

He was about to give it to y/n but Taehyung snatches it from his hand

" Thank you!"

Waiter looks at Taehyung in shock but leaves bowing to them.

Y/N chuckles even harder.

" What? " Taehyung questions as he pouts a bit .

" You are so cute Tae, really!!"
She pecks his cheek in the heat of the moment as his heart almost bursts at that, his ears turn red as y/n realises what she just did, she blushes.

" S-so what would you like to order y/n. "
" Hmm let me see."

They enjoy their evening with delicious food.
Taehyung tells her about the history of that place, y/n gets impressed by his knowledge of various fields. He tells her about the white walls, beautiful flowers but she was busy in admiring the real beauty (him) in front of her. Evening breeze were already so peaceful and the way they were playing with  Taehyung's hair strands on his forehead was making it difficult for her to breath.

Just then she noticed a poster, there was a charity painting competition being organised, it would start in two hours, wherein the painting of the winner was sold and money was donated to some charity.

" Tae! I want to take part in this."

" Then go for it , who am I to stop you?" Taehyung chuckles.

Y/N joins the charity  painting competition where they were supposed to paint without brushes in a given time limit. As the timer starts she immediately dips her fingers in paint and starts painting while Taehyung stands beside her admiring his beautiful wife, how focused her eyes were while painting as she licks her lips a bit a habit she recently got from him  , he noticed how other people were supporting their partners . That peaceful breeze was now annoying her by flowing her long hair strands and irritating her eyes. Taehyung noticed,  he collects her hair as his fingers brushed her cheeks and nape, she sighs in his touch while he ties them into a low bun.

He admires her determination and smiles tucking away smaller hair strands behind her ears away from her face, as she smiles brightly at him warming his heart, he feels so lucky to have woman like her in his life as he remembers the evening they both spent in that oldage home, she is such a selfless kindhearted lady who cares even  for strangers, she loves and takes care of his family and supports him in every aspect of his life without any complaints or demands, he knows that he is not that romantic maybe, but she never complained, she accepted him as he is, his heart fills with many emotions as he gets a sudden urge to peck her forehead and this time he gives in to his urges as he leans forward hitching her breath and pecks her forehead.
Her heart almost bursts at this gesture of him as she closed her eyes feeling his soft lips.
He moves back as their eyes meet. She looks away getting flustered by his intense stare as she continues to paint catching her lost breath.

-------------

Soha was sipping on her coffee today, she was working in the  absence of  y/n in their father's organisation .
When someone sits beside her, she was that same girl whom Jimin proposed to as Soha tensed up a bit.

" Hello Miss Soha, I am Ana ."

Soha just nods . That lady clears her throat.

" This place feels so lifeless without y/n right?"

Soha nods without sparing a glance at her direction but Ana still continues to talk.

" Though it's not my business.. but.... I want to know, umm..are you dating someone ."

Soha gives her a look and shakes her head in denial.

" Then may I know... being his friend I wanted to know ... o-only if you want me to... ofcourse, why did you reject Jimin's proposal-"

Soha frowns  as she was about to stand up but that lady prevents her by holding her hand.

" No Soha please I think you have some misunderstandin-"

" You are asking me this? Like really? He was on his knees in front of you a day before he proposed me and still you have guts to ask me the reason. Have some shame."

That lady gasps.

" Soha! Soha listen to me you are misunderstanding everything. Please give me a chance to explain, please"

" Okay you have five minutes go on!"

She doesn't even looks at her direction.

*Flashback*

" Will you be my girlfriend? Will you be my Mrs Park?"

Ana chuckles making him chuckle too.

" Jimin, will you stop trembling, she is not even here! what will you do in front of her? you will mess up everything you dumb head."

Jimin Stands up chuckling.

" By the way this ring is so beautiful. "

" Her hand will increase its beauty even more."
Jimin speaks

" Oh my god! Someone is so deep in love, a boy who used to cringe at lovers during his college days is in love, now i really want to meet that lucky girl and this time you will be introducing her as your girlfriend! "

Jimin nods blushing.

" Thank you for your help Ana you helped me so much in making these arrangements. "

She playfully slapped his arms.

" Oh really, now you will thank me just for  helping my friend Jimin? "

They both chuckle.

*Present*

Soha gasps loudly in shock as she placed hands on her mouth. She looks at Ana  .
" What did I do Ana! I-I"

She sits down holding her head.
Tears escape her eyes. Jimin's happy face starts flashing in front of her eyes, how sincere and happy he was when he proposed to her and she spoiled everything, she was fearing that he will break her heart but it is actually she who broke his heart.

" It's not too late yet Soha go and apologise to him."

She sobs as Ana rubs her back.
"W-Will he listen to me now? He will hate me for what I did! "

" No Soha  don't give up, go and save your love."

___________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

466K 11.4K 12
Y/N is married to her sister's Brother in Law as his fiance eloped with her boyfriend on their wedding day.... Journey of two complete strangers who...
1.1K 70 2
Yes... Malayalam FF aanu..(JJK X KTH X Female Lead) An Investigation Thriller... contents:- Romance Thriller Investigation Family Relationships For...
8.3K 151 26
BTS oneshots - fluff/cute/loving just another compilation of bts oneshots, follow me for updates on my ff series love you guys : ) DM me for any idea...
144K 5.2K 26
The Kim Family - A Family Drama This book is a family drama book of Kim Family. This is the story of married life of two brothers Taehyung and Jung...