Akame Ga Kill OC Story: Broth...

Door Gamekip99

When two brothers straight from the afterlife come down to a world of assassination and corruption, with one... Meer

OCs info
Prologue: Cut the Tension
Chapter 1: This Doesn't Make Cents!
Chapter 2: Shed some Light on the Night-mare
Chapter 4: Past or Future, but Present is Tense.
Chapter 5: Starry Staring Knight
Chapter 6: I Know Why The Caged Bird Stings.
Chapter 7: Shot Up!
Chapter 8: Hit the Road, not my Friends.
Chapter 9: Quit while you're A-Head
Chapter 10: Morning Story
Chapter 11: Time Heals all Wounds
Chapter 12: Seryu Later
Chapter 13: Don't Leaf Me
Chapter 14: Ferry Impressive
Chapter 15: No I in Scheme
Chapter 16: Things Went A-Rye
Chapter 17: Jaegers just wanna have Fun
Chapter 18: Swept up by the Wave
Chapter 19: Hard Days Knight
Chapter 20: Dis-Manta-Ling
Chapter 21: Hell 9000
Theme Chapter: Thanksgiivng
Chapter 22: Good Mourning
Chapter 23: I Sky with My Little Eye, Newcomers
Chapter 24: Train on your Parade
Chapter 25: He Shoots, He Chores.
Chapter 26: Break a Leg, or a Tongue
Chapter 27: I Land You
You're A Mean One, Jin the Grinch.
Chapter 28: Kill the Time
Chapter 29: No Separate Way
Chapter 30: Rocky Road
Chapter 31: Second Base
Shadow Dagger Bio OCs
Chapter 32: No Exploration without Devastation
Chapter 33: Cruelty
Chapter 34: The Team Up
Chapter 35: Catching Up
Chapter 36: Umatora
Chapter 40: Esdeath x Jin
Chapter 41: Taking back the Town
Chapter 42: Fate can be Cruel
Chapter 43: I'm Sorry
Chapter 44: Fury
I Need to Talk

Chapter 3: Sweet Teams

47 0 0
Door Gamekip99

(Light Stone gives prophetic powers. Dark Stone will come up later.)

As Ieyasu and Sayo started to walk, get light treatment from Jun, and recover from the poison, Jin was still being treated by Najenda's surgeon. Tatsumi and Jun waited downstairs for Jin's surgery to do well, and after a few hours, the surgeon sighed a sigh of relief.

Jun: Is he alright?

Tatsumi: How's it looking doc?

Doctor: Well, it wasn't easy, but I was able to remove the bullets. And believe me. It wasn't easy getting the stuff needed to heal him. A mixture of wolf and human, and somehow shooting these areas would be hard to get up from, let alone stay alive. Don't worry. He'll recover after a night's sleep.

Sayo: Thanks, Doc. I owe him my life.

Ieyasu: Not him, them. We got poisoned and Jin and Jun saved our lives.

Tatsumi: You'd probably die if it weren't for them.

Doctor: You guys can look after your friend now. Tell Najenda I need no payment.

She leaves as the 4 look at Jin and they wonder what will happen to him. The three head off to bed while Jun stays behind and starts to cry.

Jun: Why was I so stupid?! If only I gave the stones to dad! Now you're gonna die, and it's all my fault!

Tatsumi: Jun. Don't worry. The doctor says he'll make a recovery.

Jun: I know, but it's life or death!

Tatsumi: Hey. Have I ever been untrustworthy? I know he'll recover.

Jun: Thanks. *sigh* Tatsumi, we've gotten to know you for a while, so can I tell you a story?

Tatsumi: Sure.

Ieyasu and Sayo: What about us?

Jun: Only Tatsumi.

They leave for bed as Tatsumi pulls up a chair and listens to Jun.

Jun: Tatsumi, me and my brother are gods. Our Teigu was really powers we came to the corporeal world with. Weapons, and light or darkness. But now we have weapon manifestations, three elements each, and probably more since it brings out what's inside. We still have strength, durability, a healing factor, and speed still, but no immortality. If Jin was human when he got shot, he would've died.

Tatsumi: Why are you here then?

Jun: I had some crazy vision. It's fuzzy, but it was a war between the corporeal world and the afterlives. With humans wielding the stones they got from heaven. I told my dad, but he didn't believe me. That's why I'm here. We would've left the human world if we never found those stones. And I needed the one human on this earth I could count on.

Tatsumi: Wow. But, I've got something to say. I knew you're supernatural the whole time.

Jun: How?! And when?!

Tatsumi: I saw you fall out of the sky when we first saw you. I saw many people commit suicide in my village when they were lacking in food and money, with them jumping off the highest cliff, and even in snow, they died.

Jun: I mean the snow could've been thick enough.

Tatsumi: You didn't even have a bruise! But I knew it was kind of sensitive. So I waited until you could tell me what really happened.

Jun: Thanks, Tatsumi. This secret you take to the grave.

Tatsumi: Yes, it will. And Akame will as well.

They looked and Akame was in shock at the revelation.

Akame: You're what?!

Jun: We tell Jin in the morning. But let me catch you up to speed.

====================
==========

Jun tells his 2 friends about the whole god ordeal and prophecy, and Akame then becomes an ally of his.

Akame: So, you and Jin were exiled from heaven to live among us, but you have a selfless cause as to why you decided to rebel and run away?

Jun: Yep.

Akame: Me and Tatsumi, we'll promise to keep it secret.

Tatsumi: Yep. Now, let's go see Jin.

====================
==========

They walk over and Jin is still resting on the hospital bed. But suddenly, his finger twitches, and he wakes up.

Jin: Ack. Man, that was quite a night.

Jun: JIN!

The brown haired and fox eared boy hugs his black haired brother while Tatsumi does the same. Ieyasu and Sayo limp down and hug him as best as they could.

Ieyasu: Thank you so much for saving our lives!

Sayo: We'll always be grateful!

Tatsumi: And me too!

Jin starts to feel a little warm and smiles a bit and feels embraced in the hug when a certain pink haired girl comes in to ruin the fun.

Mine: Ok, ok, enough freeloading. Time for you to pull your weight!

Jin: Ugh. And it's time for you to realize you're not always the most important person in the room. But I guess since your name is Mine, I shouldn't expect any less from some arrogant, conceited human.

Mine: AUGH! I hate you, Jin! You stupid, crazy, nasty, spoiled, wolf thing!

Jin: So what? You can only come up with adjectives and wolf thing? Guess that big head doesn't come with a big brain.

Jun: I recommend you stop insulting Mine before-

The pink haired girl pulls out her gun and prepares to shoot between the claws, but this time, he pulls out a naginata, and slices her bullets with a spinning spear.

Mine: So, you ain't a one trick pony. At least you have something other than running your mouth.

Jin: At least you have something other than running your mouth.

She then launches a big blast that everyone tries to escape from, and blasts it at Jin, who seemingly dies.

Tatsumi: What did you do?! You just killed one of our most reliable helpers!

Mine: What was he good at anyway? Somehow, he made you look like a saint! And besides! His brother was thrice the use he'll be!

She then felt a tap on her soldiers, and Jin then decides to use a Trump Card from the book.

Jin: Nightmare Stare!

He glare at Mine and her view of him turned from a fox boy to a werewolf of nightmares.

Mine: Y-Y-Y-You w-w-w-win.

Jin: Heal her, Jun.

Jun immediately shoots a beam of light at Mine and she is all cured.

Mine: Ok, maybe you can come in handy. But you have to apologize at least!

Jin: Fine. I'm sorry. (Sorry that you're such a spoiled brat.) I'll do some chores or put my gifts into this....little adventures club? But let me take out the trash.

Mine: Ha ha, very funny.

Jin: No. Since you blasted your Teigu, garbage is everywhere.

The black haired fox boy shoots a fire at the garbage and it burns to a crisp while Jun rebuilds it with his earth power.

Mine: Ok, you might as well introduce the other guy. Who's he?

Jin: Tatsumi.

Mine: I'm Mine. Any feats?

Tatsumi: I took a level 1 danger beast by myself.

Leone: And that's more than enough!

Mine: Nah. Jin at least has power. You, don't make me laugh. And your friends, they must be just like you. Weak and pathetic.

Sayo: And you must be like an asshole!

Ieyasu: No wonder Jin doesn't like you!

Jin: Don't listen to her, guys. Ignore her.

Tatsumi: Thanks man.

Mine: You're clearly not cut from the skilled and experienced cloth that we are. Even Jin has that.

Jin: What is your goal? Piss off any country folk like some sort of xenophobe? Because you need to accept the fact that your personality in the real world would make you about as charismatic as a dead corpse.

Mine: Round 2-

Leone: No no no! Don't worry, you guys. It's just Mine's way of saying hello. And you two are Ian and Sara?

Ieyasu: Ieyasu!

Sayo: Sayo!

Leone: Geez, sorry. Come on. We'll show you three the members of this place. I'm Leone. You know Tatsumi, this is Akame, and the girl who just insulted you guys is Mine.

Sayo: What a jerk.

Ieyasu: Let's all stay away from her.

====================
==========

Leone takes the 3 new kids out to see the new team members while also brining along Akame and the two fox boys.

Leone: This is the training area, where people can work up a sweat. Guys, meet Bulat.

Bulat: Hello, Jin and Jun told us about you guys. Nice to meet you.

Leone: And he's gay.

Sayo snickers a bit while Ieyasu, Jin, Jun, and Tatsumi sigh.

Ieyasu and Tatsumi: Hoo boy.

Bulat: Hey, don't give them the wrong idea....yet. Also, Jin? You fought Mine, but how'd you like to show off some of your skills?No weapons, only fists.

Jin: Sure. Ok you all?

Everyone: Ok.

Bulat and Jin prepare to duke it out, and the burly guy starts attacking the black haired fox man but Jin just dodges all the attacks, and when Bulat tries to punch Jin, the latter dodges grabs his hands, and tries to use his weight to push down Bulat, but fails, and is kicked into the wall.

Bulat: Oh my gosh I'm sorry! Are you alright Jim-

This does lead to Bulat getting his hand crushed by Jin and being headbutted into the ground.

Jin: It's Jin. Kind of weird how you like another guy, but you want to beat him up. Guess I can do this then.

Jun: Jin isn't as good as me in a hand to hand combat situation.

Leone: If Mine saw this, she'd never let you live it down, Jin.

Jin: Let's just move on.

====================
==========

Currently, a certain green haired man was spying on the women's hot spring and wanting to see Leone.

Lubbock: It's almost time for Leone's bath. I'd give anything to get close to that hot and voluptuous body!

Leone: Then how about two fingers?

The blond shows up behind Lubbock as the green haired boy was caught and sweating bullets.

Sayo was also kind of insulted, so she slaps Lubbock and Ieyasu and Tatsumi were shocked.

Jin: That's what you get, Lubbock.

Jun: You shouldn't be doing that. How'd you like it if someone creeped up on you?

Leone: Totally. This is Lubbock. Somehow, he's even more of a moron than Jun, if what Jin says is true. By a long shot. And Lubbock, do that again, and I break your arm.

She then bends his arm as Sayo slaps the green haired pervert.

Lubbock: OWWW! OK! OK! MERCY!

Sayo: That's for sneaking up on women you creep!

====================
==========

Tatsumi: Uh, Leone? Akame was a part of this group, is she?

Leone: She is. And she's over there.

They look to see Akame eating a giant bird over an open fire.

Jun: Yo! Akame!

Jin: Seriously?

Akame: Hey Jun, Jin, and, oh hi Tatsumi!

Tatsumi: Hi Akame!

Akame: I saved some meat for you if you don't mind.

Tatsumi: Uh, thanks.

Akame: Jin? Jun? Leone? Here.

Jun: Wow! Thanks!

Jin: Thanks.

Leone: Thank you, Akame!

As Sayo and Ieyasu try to get some, Akame gets defensive however, and Jin sees while rolling his eyes.

Akame: Only they get food.

Najenda: Then I'll give some to the recruits.

Jin: Hey, Najenda.

Jun: Hi, ma'am!

Najenda: So, you 2 in the coats must be the friends of the person Jin and Jun wanted?

Jin: Hello. And Jun wanted them, not me. I only wanted the brown haired kid.

Both of them glared at the black haired boy as Najenda decides to hold a small meeting.

Najenda: You guys are going to have to tell me more. About this, about you, and the boy.

====================
==========

When the meeting was held, Jin kept trying to say some sort of excuse, but Najenda could see through his cracks.

Najenda: That's not good enough. What are you really?

Jin: I keep telling you, we're just simple people.

Najenda: Do simple people have fox ears? Do simple people have the ability to unlock a door that has been shut for some time? Do simple people use the Crest of Heaven and the Mark of Hell without getting killed? You're a lot more than what you seem. I can tell you're trying to lie your way out of this. Tell me what you are, or I'll be forced to kill you.

Jin: Ugh. You sure are persistent. Guess that what makes you the boss around here. Fine. But you cannot tell a single soul.

Jun: Wait? Can't you-

Jin: This lady will kill us if we don't give her our story. She won't kill those 3 since they seem like country bumpkins who have no use.

Sayo and Ieyasu: HEY!

Jin: But.....truth is, we're gods. Or used to be gods. Our father is the guardian of Heaven and Hell, and our mother is what you humans call a half breed. Half Human, half animal and also half afterlife and half corporeal dweller. Both our parents are immortal.

Jun: Yeah. We lived for thousands of years. Maybe even longer. Not in this world, but in the world up there.

Najenda: So, you're angels?

Jun: Not exactly. We came down here and saw Tatsumi and his friends search for fame and fortune despite their, humble beginnings, because I wanted to go on a human adventure. Soon we came across Akame, who was a member of this band of misfits, after we got the stones. And also, we cannot take them off. It gives power, and enhances what's already there. When we told our father about a vision we had, he tried to deny it and take the stones, but I took them. As punishment, he stripped some powers away. But I needed to help prevent something before it began.

Jin: Since we lived longer than your boss over there, we have experience with everything. Jun can fight with multiple weapons and has training beyond anything we've seen before, and me, my brain and intellect are beyond anything. Your smartest doctor, scientist, or genius, their brain size is as small as a grain of sand compared to me. Frankly, I saw your kind as harmless. But over the years, I saw what you humans could do. Bloodshed, starvation, greed, lying, corruption, to anyone. By then, I knew every human has a dark side.

Tatsumi: But you like me and Akame. Why?

Jin: You both have a use to me. It's what you humans believe gains respect. Usefulness. *to Najenda* Changing the Capitol? Every rebellion uses it as an excuse to take over what they don't like. So why should I help you lot out?

Najenda: Because we actually want to do that. All of us bear a strong resolve to help this kingdom back to its rightful place.

Jun: My baby brother has a point. I mean, I want to help you guys out, but look at the rich couple. Their daughter nearly killed both Sayo and Ieyasu. I want to join, but how can I trust you and know you won't be like them?

Jin: You just want to use us for our powers.

Mine: Alright, they're not gonna comply. I'll just kill them and we'll-

Najenda: Hold on. I have one last thing to convince them.

Jin: And no offense, but some power of love or teamwork makes the dream work BS won't convince me.

Najenda: You two revealed your secrets, I think it's fair if we reveal ours. Me, Lubbock, and Bulat used to be members of the Army. And one of our biggest priorities was tracking down those Teigu that fused to you. It could make anyone become a god. Although wielding 2 Teigu could cause irreparable damage, these ones were big exceptions. We tried to track them down, but only you two were able to get it. We tried countless soldiers, powers, scientists, historians, but only you two were able to get it. What I'm trying to say is that we're now part of an army and this part is dedicated to covert missions such as recon or assassinations for what we call the Revolutionary Army. A group of the Capitol's army who knows the corruption.

Jin: I guess when you slice it that way, I'll join. But frankly, I still don't like you people.

Mine: And we don't like you. It evens out.

Jin: Nah. You're just some arrogant girl who thinks she's better than she is. You don't speak for the team. Just for yourself.

Najenda: We don't care if you like us or not. Just as long as you do your job and respect our values and teammates, Jin. But once we're done, and the Revolutionary Army gives the ok, we go and kill the cause. The Minister. To help change our nation.

Tatsumi: So you're all like a group of assassins taking down evil people for the sake of justice!

Sayo: Sounds awesome!

Jun: Yeah! We're in!

Ieyasu: Me too!

The entire group laughed except for the 4 who were embarrassed.

Jin: So you call murdering a bunch of people for  probably something about as problematic sake of justice? Since some people in this world have common sense, we're still going to be seen as cold blooded murderers. Basically, we got ourselves into this. Now we need to get out their way, or be brought back.

Akame: He's right. We're murderers, no matter how you slice it. Do you still want to join?

Tatsumi: We will get paid for this, right?

Sayo: Yeah.

Ieyasu: Will we?

Najenda: Of course. If you and your friends work here as part of our team, you can not only make enough for the village, but change it as well. If you refuse, you'll have to work in our factory. Or be mind wiped by Jin's toxic element. Both are less than ideal.

Tatsumi: I would have joined you either way! With my best friends, past and present! And Uh, you too, Akame!

Akame: Uh yeah!

Jun: Oh, and Jin? I told them about our godlike powers. It doesn't hurt to have a few friends know. And besides? Which baddie will know about us?

Jin: *sigh* Be lucky it was people I can bear like Tatsumi and Akame. It if was Mine, I'd actually want to hurt you.

Najenda: It's clear that you have wisdom, power, and experience, so Akame, Jin, and Jun, train the rookies. They may not have Teigu, but once they get their hands on one, they'll be more useful. Welcome to Night Raid, Tatsumi, Sayo and Ieyasu. And you two as well, Jin and Jun.

Tatsumi and Akame: (We're training with them? Yes!)

Jin: (For the love of dad, ask each other out!)

====================
==========

Chapter 3: End

====================
==========

Ben was training his army and Lisa went over to him, with drinks.

Lisa: Ben, honey. Can't you give our sons their powers back and also kill the person who'll start the war?

Ben: I see everything, not every time period. Since the Stones of Afterlife emulate godly powers, they can use that, but if I gave them their full powers, the chaos it could cause with their stones added on. I can't just help one kingdom. So I help all the land and don't focus on one specific area.

Lisa: Can't you just kill any threat to your presence? Or just get other people to help?

Ben: I want the people to believe in me, but if they believe in me too much, it could ruin the societies I'm looking over. If I do nothing, my creations will die. That's I wanted those stones back. If a human gets them, who knows what they could cause? After all, I knew of one human who got their dirty hands on them.

Lisa: But what about getting more people to help? Not the army but the duties as the god?

Ben: Maybe.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

42.5K 634 17
Hilda meets a guy in the subway who tells her off for not taking care of her Tepig, Bubu properly and then he walks of without another word. She coul...
1.1M 44.3K 51
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
617K 37.6K 102
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.8K 105 9
The Nintega Guy: What a milestone that I reached up until now... I think that I may cry while allowing the readers to see this book... plus my friend...