Falling for my tutor

By yonceshoney

Megan has been facing a series of difficulties, including falling behind in school and dealing with a toxic h... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
🌚🌚🌚thoughts..

Chapter 29

1.2K 63 53
By yonceshoney

-Beyoncé

*

Despite waking up feeling extremely nauseous this morning, I managed to motivate myself to begin my day. I decided to order breakfast and took some time to unwind. Moreover, I completed household chores, took a shower, and attended to my hair and makeup.

Currently, I'm sitting on the couch watching TV with Shawn. "How are you feeling?" Shawn asked.

"I'm fine right now." I said with a smile.

"You always fine." Shawn smirked.

I laughed. "Thank you!"

"I gotta talk to you about something..." Shawn said.

I looked at him. "Okay.."

"Beyoncé, I adore you and cannot imagine being with anyone else. Your presence brightens my heart and in my eyes, you are the most stunning woman. I wouldn't be who I am today if I never met you." Shawn said before getting up.

He pulled something out of his pocket and got down on one knee before I could say anything.

"Beyoncé, will you marry me?" Shawn asked.

No!
No!
No!
Don't say yes
Don't say yes

"Shawn...I-"

"I promise to never hurt you, I'll be a wonderful dad, and I'll always cherish and support you, without exceptions." Shawn said while gazing into my eyes.

Megan
Megan
Megan
Meg-

"Yes. I will!!" I said. I accepted his proposal.

After slipping the ring onto my finger, Shawn rose from his knee and planted a kiss on me. I was uncertain if I said yes out of a genuine desire to marry him or as a means to unburden myself from thoughts of Megan, I can only hope my decision was the correct one. Nevertheless, I am aware that Shawn is a great man.

"I love you." Shawn said while embracing me.

"I love you too, baby." I replied.

Shawn had to leave for work. I need to pick Megan up in an hour or two because I have to tutor her today. Speaking of her, My phone started ringing and it was Megan FaceTiming me.

I answered the phone.

"Hey, Beyoncé!" Megan said with a smirk on her face.

Mmm she's
so sexy...

"Hey, Megan." I said.

She slowly started taking her robe off. "My nipples are so hard, I need you to come suck them.." She bit her lip and started playing with her nipples.

My vagina started throbbing so badly.

"Get dressed, I have to pick you up in a little bit." I said.

Megan positioned her phone and took a seat on the bed. She proceeded to engage in self-stimulation, and the audible moisture heightened my arousal significantly.

"...mmm Beyoncé, you hear that?" Megan moaned.

"I'll see you later, I'm gonna hang up now." I said before hanging up.

I wanted to keep watching, but I can't because I'm engaged and pregnant. I won't give in to temptation. I will stay strong and do the right thing this time.

After taking a quick nap, my alarm suddenly went off as it was time for me to pick up Megan. Making sure I had everything I needed, I left my house to go to Megan's place.

Instead of bringing her to my house, I thought it would be more suitable to work with her at the library to avoid any potential issues.

I honked the horn to let her know I arrived at her house. She came out wearing a tight black body suit and had straight hair. She looked beautiful as usual.

"Hey!" Megan said. She leaned over to hug me.

She seemed happy.

"Hey Megan..." I said.

"Why did you hang up on me?" Megan asked.

"Because you were being inappropriate." I stated.

"Be for real.." Megan said.

"I'm being for real. We will not engage in any of the activities we have done in the past, as they are inappropriate. This is a final decision and I will not discuss it further. It is important for you to recognize that I am your teacher and you are my student. The manner in which you behave is highly immature." I explained for the last time.

"Suppose I were to kiss you at this very moment, embracing you tightly, and then exerted control over you in a unique and unprecedented manner." She said.

"I'll report you to the police for sexual assault." I told her.

"It's not sexual assault if you like it." Megan said. "Can you stop playing and be honest?"

"To be honest, even though I would like it, I would not let things progress further because I am determined to make responsible decisions now. I would need to assert myself in order to make you realize that I no longer tolerate such behavior. Megan, I no longer want you to act inappropriately, and it is important for you to understand and respect that. There are boundaries – I love you, but not in the way you assume. I also care about you, but we need to avoid all sexual activities." I explained.

"Okay but can I ask you something..?" Megan said.

"After this, I don't want to talk about this anymore. Go ahead." I said.

"One day, can you give me a chance to be with you?" Megan asked lowly.

Yes
Yes
Yes

"No. I don't mean to sound rude, but it's just not gonna happen." I stated.

"Oh.." Megan sighed.

"I love you.." I said to reassure her.

"Not as much I love you." Megan stated. "But I love you too, Beyoncé."

Upon reaching the library, I seized the opportunity to embrace Megan and express my heartfelt gratitude for the wonderful moments we shared. I assured her that those moments would forever be etched in my memory as I cherished every second of them.

However, I also deemed it necessary to emphasize that it is unlawful for a teacher and a student to engage in any intimate relationship.

Although she was saddened by this revelation, I managed to console her by studying together and treating her to a meal, allowing her to purchase some new attire. It is no secret that witnessing her distress is something I find difficult to handle.

"Alright, I'll see you tomorrow." I said while Megan got out of the car.

"Yeah.. see you tomorrow." Megan mumbled.

"Megan.." I said while motioning her back into the car.

She got back in the car. "What?"

"Cheer up, for me... okay?" I said.

Megan gazed into my eyes and immediately looked away.

"Look at me." I demanded.

Megan looked at me. "Okay. I'll try.."

"Thank you, I love you.." I said and winked at her.

"I love you more." Megan said.

She got out of the car and walked into her house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

65.5K 2.1K 17
Megan Pete is a senior at Texas Southern University. One day she unexpectedly runs into transfer student Beyoncé Knowles, what will happen when their...
28.6K 1.8K 27
Two mentally ill teens in a relationship. ~yana made this... (Don't take ANYTHING in this book serious or to the heart, laugh.)
5.5K 194 24
Read to find out !!