Just College

By mirianhwang

A stray kids fanfic!. it's fictional!. purely fictional. Another stray kids ff 'cause why not?. ___________ ... More

just a note.
¹
²
³
¹⁰
¹¹
¹²
¹³
¹⁴
¹⁵
¹⁶
¹⁷
¹⁸
¹⁹
²⁰
²¹
²²
²³
²⁴
²⁵
²⁶
²⁷
²⁸
²⁹
³⁰
³¹
³²
³³
³⁴
³⁵
³⁶
³⁷
³⁸
³⁹
⁴⁰
⁴¹
⁴²
⁴³
⁴⁴
⁴⁵
⁴⁶
⁴⁷
⁴⁸
⁴⁹
⁵⁰
⁵¹
⁵²
⁵³
⁵⁴
⁵⁵
⁵⁶
⁵⁷
⁵⁸
⁵⁹
⁶⁰
⁶¹
⁶²
⁶³
⁶⁴
a:n
⁶⁵
⁶⁶
⁶⁷
⁶⁸
⁶⁹
⁷⁰
⁷¹
⁷²
⁷³
⁷⁴
⁷⁵
⁷⁶
⁷⁷
⁷⁹
⁸⁰
⁸¹
⁸²
⁸³
⁸⁴
⁸⁵
⁸⁶
⁸⁷
⁸⁸
⁸⁹
⁹⁰
⁹¹
⁹²
⁹³
⁹⁴
⁹⁵
⁹⁶
⁹⁷
⁹⁸
⁹⁹
¹⁰⁰
¹⁰¹
¹⁰²
¹⁰³
¹⁰⁴
¹⁰⁵
¹⁰⁶
¹⁰⁷
¹⁰⁸
¹⁰⁹
🕯 😭
¹¹⁰
¹¹¹
¹¹²

⁷⁸

3 1 0
By mirianhwang

Nari jogged up the remaining stairs, cursing the management. "Phew", she muttered, walking along her floor's corridor. It was quiet. This floor always was. The soft beep of the passcode machine, and click, Nari pushed her door open.

Shutting it behind her, she stared in surprise at the lump on Daya's bed.

Daya is back.

She had no idea. Seeing how she was asleep, she must be really tired. Nari quietly removed her bag and tiptoed around the place as quietly as she could. Changing into something comfy, she went into the kitchen area to cook something for herself but was met with hot pots of pork soup and rice.

Nari's eyes softened greatly. "I have the best roommate. Goodness gracious", she happily picked up bowls to dish some food for herself. As Nari dished the warm rice into a black ceramic bowl, she couldn't help but wonder just when and how Daya prepared this meal.

She was obviously tired but she still found it in her to prepare dinner for them.

The unpacked bags beside her bed is a proof.

She is so considerate.

_♡33_

Seungmin got her number but for some reason, he didn't find himself dialling the digits or even texting her up. He sat with his roommates and Hyunjin, who came over to copy his assignments.

Seungmin kept on repeating to him to not copy exactly what he saw and although the boy agreed, he was doing exactly what Seungmin told him not to do.

"Yah, I told you to not copy the exact thing", Seungmin complained again with a stick of wafer in between his lips.

"Atleast change the words, Hwang Hyunjin. You must not be dumb all the time"

Hyunjin stopped writing, "You really don't want to see summer break, do you?"

Jisung furrowed deeper into his duvets, "I want to see summer break though"

At this rate, I doubt he will.

Jeongin fixed his glasses properly, hand under his chin as he flipped another page of his textbook open. He is such a good student.

Hyunjin went back to writing, "Han, have you done yours?"

"Of course", he gave a cocky grin, even though Hyunjin was backing him.

"I'm sure you copied from Seungmin too", Hyunjin turned to another page in Seungmin's assignment booklet.

"No, I did not"

Hyunjin dragged his eyes to Seungmin, his brows jumping and Seungmin nodded. "He is changing, Hyunjin. You will be left behind"

Hyunjin laughed, "Only me?"

"That's right, bro. Mr Eunkwang's advice_"

"Shut it. I don't want to hear that man's name", Seungmin grumbled, eating more wafers.

Jeongin snorted. "Ah, oh my gawd. You three are distracting me!"

The older boys glanced at each other. "Sorry", they apologised, keeping quiet and letting the maknae read in peace.

But even that silence didn't last long, with Felix walking through that door, speaking the next moment. "Park Chaeyoung sunbae-nim became project partners with Chan hyung!", the messenger relayed.

"What?!", all the boys sat up, including Jeongin.

Felix closed the door. "Really!. She asked him out", their eyes widened. "No, no. I mean, she asked him to be partners with her"

"This is how the rumours start. If you didn't correct the slip up, we would have just gone with that", Jisung said.

"My bad. I got too excited. Anyway, they are project partners"

Seungmin smirked, tilting his head, "Wow, Chan hyung. He denied getting with her"

"She asked him", Jeongin reminded.

"And he agreed", Seungmin countered.

"And she is pretty. Extremely pretty", Hyunjin gushed.

"They are just project partners, guys", Jisung reasoned again. His cousin was sometimes talking deep about life and relationships, but he had never made a move to change. He wouldn't now either. It's a hit and go life, that they live.

"Right", Felix said and Jisung nodded, "Sure. Care to adjust for me?"

Jisung shifted a little, letting the younger boy lay beside him on his bed. Felix sighed quietly, getting comfortable. "Do you have dinner in that kitchen?"

"Hyung, get out", Seungmin and Jeongin said in unison, like they were waiting for him to ask that question.

Felix laughed deeply but refused to comply. "It was a joke"

Yeah, sure it was.

_♡33_

Daya unpacked her bags while filling Nari in on all the fun she had with her mom and sister. She didn't talk about the little break she decided to get and Nari didn't tell her about the boys asking after her.

Daya threw a huge brown sweater at Nari and the girl caught it like a pro. Nari chuckled quietly. "I don't know if you went out to have fun or buy me things", she sincerely confessed. Daya got her a lot of stuff from town, she couldn't believe it.

"I went shopping and decided to get you something too", Daya said, dropping a pack of prawn crackers on the floor. "The boutique had all your style of clothings. I had to peel myself out to refrain from buying more"

Nari threw her head back, laughing. "Peel?. It was that hard?"

"You have no idea", Daya mused, carefully pulling out a black gown from her bag.

Huh. That definitely looks like a party dress.

"Are you going somewhere?", Nari asked, folding her legs underneath her on her bed. "The dress is pretty"

"Oh really?", Daya grinned, "I knew it", she smiled at the dress she held.

"Where are you going with the dress though?", Nari curiously asked, staring at the really thin strapped black short gown, that had lots of waves on one side.

Daya smiled, and Nari couldn't tell if it was a happy one or a sad one. "My birthday. I'm treating myself", she laid the gown on her bed, "That was the main reason I went into a cloth store. An expensive one at that"

Nari said nothing, staring at her set out the cloth properly.

Daya stared at the night black dress. Her birthday for this year was at the worst timing. She had no one to celebrate it with but she still went into one of the most expensive shopping malls, and bought this dress for herself. If she doesn't have someone, she might as well just treat herself to dinner. She rubbed her hand over the silk dress. "I should have a rich kinda fun alone, shouldn't I?"

Nari smiled a little. "Why does it have to be alone?. You have me"

Right. Yeah.

A nonchalant shrug, "I do have you, Nari but.."

"You want a man"

Daya snorted, "Yah. Did I say that?"

"You don't have to", Nari said, staring back at her, "Daya", the girl arched a brow, "Do you like Seungmin?"

"What?", Daya chuckled awkwardly, "Where did you get that from?"

"You shouldn't. I'm glad you don't but isn't this really toxic to you both?"

Daya looked away from the girl, bringing out more clothes from her bag. "Who have you been spending time with these few days?"

Shin Ryujin. And spending time with her made Nari realise that she was sleeping on her roommate's relationship with Seungmin.

"I told you, Nari. We don't have anything together", Daya whispered after the silence that came upon the room.

"So just sex?"

Daya stopped with her hands in her bag, she raised her head to look at an expectant Nari. "Prolly?. Nari, I don't like Seungmin and neither does he. Toxicity?. I don't think our relationship is near that"

"Then what is it then?. What's the tag on your relationship?. You are not friends"

Daya wondered why Nari wanted to open her chapter this night. "I don't know what we are but we are definitely not friends. The rumours say I'm his sex doll, maybe?"

Nari was feeling her head spin. "What?. Maybe?"

"Mmh. Why?. It's good to be a doll. They get lots of care and are fragile"

"Wow!. When I thought I have seen it all, Daya", Nari whispered in disbelief, hands going into her black wolf hair cut.

Daya laughed softly. "I'm just saying. That's how I think about this. I'm a doll and a lot of people pamper their dolls"

"And some hurt them. Let's not forget that. The words and stories about you, is the beginning of it"

"But I don't care about them. I don't resent Seungmin either for that. I don't regret anything that has happened in my life till this point. My aim is to live life without regrets, Nari and if I go back in time, I will still choose to be sex partners with him with no strings attached", Daya confessed. She'd do it over and over again.

"Why?", Nari asked in a whisper.

"The sex is great!", Nari's eyes widened at the sudden change of tone, Daya's laughter filled the room. "He spends on me. So well. Much better than people in relationships"

That's a diss, Daya.

Nari tittered. "I'm sure he does. His whole being screams money. I mean, if you are okay with it, and you say it's not toxic, then I'm good"

"Thank you", Daya said, smiling a little. "Let your worries about me subside. What I have with Seungmin is a win-win scenario. I think I benefit more even. He is just for the sex anytime, if I'm okay with it, but I get both the sex and the money. I shouldn't be the one complaining"

Nari agreed with a nod. She was now getting the logic of their relationship and it was kind of better than what she thought.

Don't judge a book by it's cover, Nari.

But, Nari leaned forward, "You are also okay with him saying no to PDA at school?"

"He must have his reasons. I don't want the attention on me either. SKKU students are nosey. Let's be whatever we are behind closed doors, it's more thrilling"

Nari winked. That, she could agree on. It had more thrill than being out in the open. "Have you met his parents?"

Daya shuddered. "I don't want to!. No. I wouldn't want him meeting my family either. We are on the same page on that"

"You two are so alike, you should repel but you aren't"

Daya did an eye roll. "You have classes tomorrow, don't you?"

"Of course we do"

"We?. Play on. I don't", Daya disclosed and Nari gasped silently. This girl totally fooled her, keeping her up till this time.

Nari jumped out of the bed, packing up all the stuffs Daya got for her. Walking over to her wardrobe, she set them in properly. "Lucky you. But you have classes on Friday right?"

"I do but I'm not attending", Daya replied, getting up from her bed.

"I know it's your birthday but you can't skip classes like that, Daya"

"It's just one afternoon class and I'm not going. Failure won't knock at my door for that"

Nari snickered.

It won't, really. Daya Jeong is almost a straight A student.

I'm jealous. They can skip classes anyhow.

Says, the straight B+ student.

_♡33_

"Tomorrow is Yesun's birthday", Hyunjin said, staring down at the birthday notification on his screen from his sns.

Seungmin glanced at the boy but said nothing, eating up the ice-cream on his spoon. "Who is Yesun?", Yeji asked in his stead, looking up at her cousin.

"You really don't know?", Chan asked and the girl shook her head. A sigh. She might just be worst than the boys. "She is in your year though"

"Ah really?. Maybe I know her but not her name", Yeji shrugged, pulling her ice-cream cup closer. She saw the boys planning to hang out at an ice cream parlour in itaewon and begged to tag along.

"If you are going to continue being so clueless, I might just put you in the next bus to Jongno-gu", Jisung said, pointing his ice-cream spoon at her, Yeji looked at Hyunjin.

"We might really do that. How can you not know Yesun?"

"Who is she for me to know her?", Yeji asked back.

"She is the girl Seungmin_"

"Let's stop you right there", Seungmin interrupted and Hyunjin nodded, doing the peace sign. The younger looked away and back at his ice-cream.

Jeongin looked at the boys gathered around the table, "So Yesun's birthday is tomorrow but isn't her birthday tomorrow too?"

The boys all looked at Seungmin. He ignored them. Yeji noticed she was the only lost one here. "Who is her?"

"Yah, get up", Minho ordered and Yeji pouted, huffing.

"I don't want to"

"Then just shut up and sit down there without saying a thing or doing a thing", Minho commanded, moving his hand about to make the girl understand this simple order.

Changbin smiled, scooping ice-cream with his spoon, "Just eat ice-cream. That's why you are here", and Yeji accepted his offer, finally getting to taste the flavor he had refused to give her at first.

Felix stared in between them, his dirty mind working up.

Same spoon, man.

_♡33_

Daya got off the phone with Dayeon, feeling happy. She spoke with Seolran and her mom. Her mom didn't even notice there was a time her line was unreachable for 2 days straight. She had Dayeon to thank for that. She got Damin's mind off it, by assuring her that she had spoken to Daya.

She didn't. She never did, for those 2 days.

Daya stretched her limbs while laying on her bed. Today was a lazy day for her and Nari was yet to get back from classes. She had prepared dinner for them though, Nari will be tired as hell when she gets back. She was sure of it.

She is such a good roommate, isn't she?.

Daya tittered softly, pulling her duvets closer to her chin. Its been almost a total week of rest and Daya could feel herself, being healthier, prettier than ever.

It's good to rest without doing a thing.

No cap.

\\♥︎33\\

Another chapter in the space of a day, although it's 12:16am rn. Does that make it in a space of a day?. Or two days?.

Lol. Whatever. Off to write a new chapter.

#Mirian.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

63K 3.5K 17
Stray Kids is a group of talented and hardworking boys striving to achieve their dreams to conquer the world with their music. But, one of them died...
149 5 5
'where'd you get them?' '..get what?' 'min, you know what I'm talking about.' Minho has scars. He doesn't want anyone to know, but Han finds out. M...
7.2K 109 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
103K 3.7K 60
! READ THE DESCRIPTION FIRST PLS ! One white lie she thought would be meaningless turned into a dangerous game. "... at the end of the day, you're st...